XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX
Forever Questioning the Unknown

Old 09-23-2011, 02:20 AM

A Sudden Rush

Stepping out of a government confined facility for the alienated inhuman specimen, most have already broken out, or bribed there way out, but the select few left behind were either not wanting to go out at the time or planning the perfect escape.

During a post apocalyptic era..the governments falling, anarchy is rising, zombies, murder, suicides, theft, kidnap. Anything to get the day over with--anything to survive..it's a dog-eat dog world out there. There are many choices to be made, forming unions with others is rather beneficial, too. Whose to say destiny doesn't fall into your own hands.

Enjoy the delicacy's life has left to offer: sweets, a stroll on the beach--for the willing, a little romance. Just remember to keep your guard up at all times. Some people have managed a semi-normal day to day life, but others far from it.

(There are humans left, but not many who want to come out and interact with all the sudden chaos.[You can be human, if you want to be.])

Rules:
- Obey Mene rules
- PM me your profile :)
- Keep it PG-13
- No God-modding
- Must be semi-literate
- Must post more than one line
- Have fun!

(xXMCRAngel2107Xx and I are running this joint, so just ask us what you can and cannot do when you get to it. If you think what you're about to post is completely insane, run it by us..we will give you a yay or a nay...)

Outline for Bio

Username:
Character's Name:
Sex:
Picture/Description:
Bio:

----------

Character Bio's

Username: XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX
Character's Name: Anniebelle Marie Langdon
Race: Human (for now >: D)
Sex: Female
Picture/Description:
Bio: Her Father disappeared, she was fifteen before the chaos started, and her Mother died, while in child labor. She's been alone for three years--with all odds against her, but somehow she's made it. She's just your normal teenage girl--looking for things every normal teenage girl looks for--love, friends..etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXMCRAngel2107Xx
Username: xXMCRAngel2107Xx
Character's Name: Zarra
Race: Drow
Sex: Female
Picture/Description:
Bio: Raised by elves and put into confinement, Zarra broke out the find the city in ruins

Last edited by XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX; 09-25-2011 at 09:23 PM.. Reason: typos!!!

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 09-24-2011, 03:42 AM

Anniebelle steps out into the early morning light armed with he one-handed sword and her can of mace, the air was somewhat stagnant like it was almost every night after it rained. She decided with all odds against her to go on a nice-quiet stroll down road.

xXMCRAngel2107Xx
MCR

Old 09-24-2011, 04:30 AM

Zarra is starting to get used to her new found freedom, she broke out of confinement not too long ago. Squinting into the daylight, she sees another figure heading her way and gets ready to cast a spell on it if it makes any sudden movement towards her.

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 09-24-2011, 04:50 AM

Anniebelle looks up, realizing that she's not alone, she stands somewhat motionless, watching the creature, trying to determine whether it wanted to attack or not. She really was clueless in what to do because of the fact that it wasn't human, she didn't know if it spoke English or even if walking up to it to say 'Hi' was a good idea. The idea of even coming acroos it was somewhat bothering.

xXMCRAngel2107Xx
MCR

Old 09-24-2011, 05:22 AM

"I wont hurt you unless you plan to attack me." Zarra said, still ready to defend herself. "My name is Zarra."

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 09-24-2011, 05:39 AM

Anniebelle nodded, talking in what the creature had her, "Oh, okay. I don't plan on attacking you and I don't mean to impose any threat with my mace or one-handed sword either, I carry them for protection reasons only...I am only human..oh, my names Anniebelle. Nice to meet you, Zarra."

xXMCRAngel2107Xx
MCR

Old 09-24-2011, 10:27 PM

"It's dangerous out here for even beings who arent human." Zarra spoke very fluent English, Humans find that suprizing. "If non-humans werent held captive this mught have even been prevented. However, I don't even know what happened."

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 09-24-2011, 10:56 PM

"It beats me out was in my snug room in Romania, then I came on holiday--two weeks later, all hell started to break loose. I know it's dangerous for all of us, maybe we can help each other out a bit, there's a guest bedroom in my little apartment, you might find it relatively suiting with all circumstances considered." Anniebelle grinned, warmly.

With everything going on maybe once she could make a friend, that would be nice for a change.

xXMCRAngel2107Xx
MCR

Old 09-25-2011, 02:06 AM

"I would love to be able to have an actual bed." Zarra didn't smile, she was too used to being back stabbed in he back, she kept vigilant. "Where is this apartment?"

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 09-25-2011, 06:41 PM

It's back this way, Zarra," Anniebelle grinned, decidedly going back to her apartment. "Just follow me."

xXMCRAngel2107Xx
MCR

Old 09-25-2011, 07:43 PM

Zarra followed, remaning careful.She never trusted anybody so suddenly at first... But a city has never been in ruins around her before either.

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 09-25-2011, 08:06 PM

Anniebelle was quite surprised that the women even followed her like she did, she didn't mind it, it was kind of nice, it had been a long time since she had had a nice friend. She continued walking not talking much, just some small talk--here and there, she stayed on guard though. She didn't exactly know what to expect.

xXMCRAngel2107Xx
MCR

Old 09-25-2011, 08:33 PM

"So where is this apartment?"

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 09-25-2011, 08:42 PM

"It's a few streets over, about five-maybe ten mines from here. It won't take long, I would ready a weapon just in case. I never know what's around these corners some days," Anniebelle spoke, somewhat nervously.

xXMCRAngel2107Xx
MCR

Old 09-25-2011, 08:48 PM

"Weapons are overrated," Zarra smiles, letting Anniebelle's mind wander on what she said.

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 09-25-2011, 09:17 PM

"If you say so, you probably have really cool powers or something...I don't...only think I really know is how to sword fight..I grew up taking classes on it," Anniebelle chuckled.

xXMCRAngel2107Xx
MCR

Old 09-25-2011, 10:27 PM

"Isn't that dandy?" They heard screams coming from the direction that they left from

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 09-25-2011, 10:36 PM

"Well, I guess we've got trouble near by, and to think I was hoping I wouldn't find any today, I guess I was wrong, wanna continue on or check it out," Anniebelle asked curiously.

xXMCRAngel2107Xx
MCR

Old 09-26-2011, 12:23 AM

"Its not our problem. I would just like a real bed to lay in."

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 09-26-2011, 12:55 AM

"Alright, let's continue on then, shall we," Anniebelle retorted.

Anniebelle continued walking past the chorus of shouting and screaming, making her way back to the apartment, then she punched in the code in to get to her floor, she road the elevator back up to her room, and locked the elevator on her floor. Knowing that Zarra was behind her, she welcomed her in.

"Zombie free, an on the sixth floor," she grinned, "Zombie's and human's are not smart enough to put in an alphanumeric code."

xXMCRAngel2107Xx
MCR

Old 09-26-2011, 01:46 AM

"I thought you said you were human?"

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 10-03-2011, 03:14 AM

"I am, just don't see many genius's left these day's that can crack codes of even hack a simple computer. Just stating the obvious, do you seriously think someone would stand around trying to type in sixty numbers and letters. I was an honors student before--well all of the cultural shock set in with the sudden apocalypse. If things were back to normal I would be in college--studying at Harvard," Anniebelle truly felt proud of herself for the first time in months, she felt like her ture self was beginning to shine through. "Well, all I can think to intervene and say is make yourself at home."