Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to ex...

Old 08-18-2011, 05:50 PM

Staff Appreciation Page :]
I don't recall seeing one of these laying around, so I decided to make this thread to thank the awesome staff members of Mene.

I'm sure I'm not alone when I say this, but I truly appreciate all the hard work everyone puts into keeping this place up and running. You do a great job making the atmosphere safe and welcoming. It's hard not to love this place with such friendly staff. You understand your members and look out for their well-being. All the hard work you put into making events and keeping the site running does not go unnoticed.

So my fellow Mene members, I encourage you to post comments of praise and adoration for the wonderful staff. If it weren't for them, we wouldn't be here. There wouldn't be fun games to place, hangout places to visit, or even roleplays to join. Heck, we couldn't even make friends if it weren't for this awesome team.

Thank you so much for all you do. :]

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 08-18-2011, 06:01 PM

i totally agree with you Wavlkz.
i had just been thanking the staff in their threads.
i would like to thank Jellysundae first of all for her email reminders!
you are the best Jelly because without them i would have missed the summer event.
also thank you for all your hard work with the adopt-a-yan mini-event as well.
i'm not sure if you always have something like that during events or it is the first time.
it's an amazing concept and i truely loved reading all the journals even though i could not participate.
Seito-san and Iro's thread stickie was a fun place to hangout and they made eveyone feel welcome to join.
they were very organized and fair to all who joined in on the fun.
thank you both for all the hard work you put in to make the event so enjoyable.
Captain Howdy and BellyButton your 'wheel of fate' was such a fun game to play.
it was easy and very well organized, many thanks for all the thought y'all put into the game.
i do hope we see you doing this again and again.
*gotta go look to see who else to thank*
BRB

Gin Oshira
Team Rocket Grunt
Send a message via MSN to Gin Oshira

Old 08-18-2011, 07:22 PM

I don't quite know the staff, seeing as how I just joined, recently.
Thus far, they seem like very interesting individuals. I must thank them all ( past/present/future ) for creating a neat little community board. The avatars are cute, the events are interesting.

I really do enjoy this community. Thanks again for making this a wonderful place to be. I've been searching for a home forum for a while now and I think I have finally found it. c:

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 08-18-2011, 09:27 PM

Aww, this is an awesome idea for a page.

Yes! I think I appreciate the staff here as much as the next person. They're always handy, and they make the most awesome events, but still they take time to hang out with us. It's not like "nope, I'm staff, I'm too cool for you." I think they really make this site what it is, with its friendly atmosphere and real community feel.

Yay for Mene Staff!!

Vickyll3
Multi Media
Penpal

Old 08-18-2011, 09:59 PM

I do appreciate what the staff are doing and what they have done to keep this place running. I notice there hard work, and haven't noticed them complain. Everyone has a life outside of me, so I understand that life comes first.
Since I came on mene, they were always very friendly. So thank you, and keep up the good work.

Saravi Boo
Licking threads since 2010!

Old 08-19-2011, 04:46 AM

Yes, this is a good idea. ^_^ Thanks to all the staff for giving us all pretty paper dolls and shiny items to play with and for keeping mene free of spammers and for running awesome events!!

People who want to thank the staff more directly for help should try to remember to use the little buttons under staff posts. If a post was helpful, click the button and it alerts the staff member. It is kind of a way of thanking them for helping. ^_^

Wavi

Old 08-19-2011, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saravi Boo View Post
People who want to thank the staff more directly for help should try to remember to use the little buttons under staff posts. If a post was helpful, click the button and it alerts the staff member. It is kind of a way of thanking them for helping. ^_^
Very true! I do this whenever I get some helpful advice. The staff is great at rewording things too if you don't understand. And they even answer in a timely matter. They are all on top of things. :)

Himalia
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 08-19-2011, 02:21 PM

I'm very thankful to all the help and kindness I have received while I was here, even though I was only here for a short time. I also hope that this will continue and I'm very glad that the staff are the way they are. :]

Wavi

Old 10-16-2011, 11:17 PM

OMG. They make me cry. They are soooo awesome. You can ask them for help on just about anything and they will try to help. Love these guys.

*bows and worships them all*

All hail the mighty gods of Mene. <3

Vix Viral
┌(・。・...
Send a message via AIM to Vix Viral Send a message via MSN to Vix Viral

Old 10-17-2011, 12:13 AM

I'm in love with Inso, therefore, I appreciate him more than you guys :talk2hand:

*hides from the rest of the staff* :gonk:

Maroon Surreal
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-22-2011, 05:50 PM

The staff who listen and takes good care of the members.

*gahh*
Who won't love those lovelies? :D

One of the reasons why Mene is much much likable :yes:

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 10-24-2011, 06:55 PM

As a whole I'd love to thank each and every staff member for doing such a tremendous job! I have never been on a site where the mods and staff members KNOW and interact with the regular members in the way they do here. Not only are they staff...but they are friends too.

Individually, I'd love to thank Jelly. She, at one point, made a thread about purchasing a whole bunch of shoes in different colors and I thought she had actually meant she did that in real life. And I posted, Wow I wish i had the MONEY to buy that many shoes! What I didn't know was that she meant that she had done so on mene, not in real life. I'm poor on mene and in real life, really....anyway - the next thing I know...I have a donation from her telling me to go buy a bunch of shoes! It was the sweetest thing!!! And I used that gold well :) *shows off my shoes* lol

MoonRose
I'm just a girl, one of the grea...

Old 10-25-2011, 01:04 PM

I'm new here and I'm not sure that I've actually had the pleasure of meeting any of the staff yet, however I'd like to say that the set up here for Mene is pretty well organized and I can certainly appreciate the hard work that's gone into getting the site up as well as keeping it running.

Keep up the good work for years to come Mene owners and staff!!! You deserve the praise.

B A B Y C O C K
Chickens are FRIENDS not FOOD. >...

Old 10-25-2011, 06:51 PM

*thumbs up in agreement*
I'd like to congratulate them for a job well done with the site. c:

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 11-19-2011, 11:08 AM

I've always adored the staff, from my first moment. Not only are they SUPER SUPER helpful all the time, and quick to respond most of the time but they also don't treat you like your a slug under there foot. It makes them living breathing people and a blast to talk to. A few of my favorite people on here are staff members. (Totally an Iro fan girl xP)

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 11-19-2011, 06:33 PM

another great event!
thank you to all the staff members,
lots of ♥ for you all!!!!!
i think the events have been outstanding,
even with no coding.
i adore the event currency
and appreciate all the work put into everything.
the event stickies are my favorite thing to play!
keep up the great work and feel loved by all of menewsha!