Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 11-15-2011, 05:36 PM

Ichigo turns around and looks at him as he nods "Yea thats true..you do have more of a feminine shape..but you have to sleep in something unless you want to sleep in your boxers or whatever you wear." pulls out an shirt and tosses at him. "Here just wear this at lease if you do go out to go to the bathroom during the night my sisters wouldn't think twice at what you are wearing." Ichigo pulls off his own shirt only because he doesn't usual wear on to bed. Ichigo lays down on the bed and stretches alittle.

Pixel Cafe
^ ,^

Old 11-15-2011, 07:29 PM

Uryuu groaned, "I do not have a feminine shape, damn delinquent." he said before taking the shirt, going off to the bathroom. He left his boxers on and put n the shirt that was rather large on him. Foursome reason making his legs look longer and slender. He folded his clothes neatly and returned to the bedroom, getting down on the futon before getting comfortable and warm.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-15-2011, 07:46 PM

He rolls his eyes and mumbles "I wish he stop calling me that..I changed alot over the years since we was little" says while Uryuu left the room. He pulls the covers on his bed back and climbs under the covers. Ichigo yawns alittle pulling the cover over abit to his chin. So when Uryuu came back he couldn't help but to not look at his legs as he stared at him for an long time before he got onto the futon. He quickly reaches up and turns off the light "Night Uryuu." while he rolls over onto his other side his back towards him. Ichigo closes his eyes but for some reason he was that tired so he just stares at the wall.

Pixel Cafe
^ ,^

Old 11-15-2011, 08:40 PM

Uryuu shivered a bit, the large shirt not keeping him warm at all, and the cover was a bit too thin for him. "night" he responded and tried to keep himself warm. After a while, he couldn't manage to do so. "u-um are you still awake? Can you give me more bed sheets? Or at least lend me a sweater."

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-15-2011, 08:45 PM

Ichigo heard Uryuu and forgot sometimes his room did get abit chilly. He rolls over pulling the cover off of him "Yea I am still awake." stands up. He moves over slides the closet foor open and searches around. He found a very warm blanket that he usual used before he pulls it out of the closet. Ichigo closes the door and walks over to the futon that Uryuu lays on. He spreads the blanket out and place it over him "There this blanket always keep me warm in the winter time." He fixes the blanket down at Uryuu's feet making sure they was covered up. He surely didn't want Yuzu's boyfriend to be a icepop in the morning.

Pixel Cafe
^ ,^

Old 11-15-2011, 08:59 PM

Uryuu blushed when the man had actually spread the covers over his body, he didn't think ichigo had become so thoughtful. He was gladit was dark thought that way the other wouldn't notice his blush. "Thank you. I could have covered myself on my own." he said stubborn as usual before he smiled. It was really warm. "so warm" he mumbled to himself

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-15-2011, 10:22 PM

Ichigo rubs his head abit and turns around once he place the blanket on him "Your welcome beside you are a guest here." shrugged. He heads back to bed and slides back under the covers while he lays on his back. he didn't mind the cold as he was slightly used to it than Uryuu before he would fall asleep. The cover would come to his waist so his abs and chest would be showing. And of course he was in pretty good shape since he was in martal arts.

Pixel Cafe
^ ,^

Old 11-19-2011, 12:54 AM

// Sorry for late reply >.<

Now that he was warm and comfortable, it didn't take long for the pale man to drift off to sleep. The following morning his eyelids parted as he opened his eyes and yawned. The room slightly lighted up with the bit of sun rays that creeped through the crack of the curtains. He wondered what time it was, and if Ichigo was still in bed- or if he was the first one up. After a minute or two, he pushed himself up onto his knees, seeing the orange haired male still laying on his bed, his chest exposed to the world to see. He couldn't help but stand up, and have a quick peak, his eyes studying every inch of the mans torso. Eventually he forced himself to look away and looked at the time on Ichigos desk, its was still early. He sighted and laid back down on the futon, looking up at the ceiling.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-20-2011, 05:01 AM

(No thats ok I haven't notice I been sick the past two days but lucky I am getting over the cold that I got from my step-sister who drank from my soda when she was sick *rolls eyes*)

Ichigo wakes alittle bit after Uryuu did once after the light had shine in his face. He rubs his head alittle looking over watching Uryuu as he couldn't help himself but to stare at him. He couldn't but to get this feeling before he looks away Impossible...I can't have feelings for him. After all he is the one that is dating my sister. he thought to himself. Ichigo shakes his head before he sits up alittle his abs flex alittle while he did. He pulls the cover off himself and place his feet on the floor he figure his sisters wasn't up yet and his father probbly already had left for work. Ichigo guess Uryuu wasn't wake yet or so he knew. Walking over to the closet and grabs his clothes he would wear before he heads to the bathroom.