peurky
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-26-2011, 07:41 PM

hey guys! in 1 month it will be CHRISTMAS TIME :P but i have no idea for my wish list.... any good suggestions?

paigers

Old 11-26-2011, 08:57 PM

a puppy!
:T
that's all i want.

or maybe money/gift cards so you can just buy whatever you want?

Ivydoodle
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-26-2011, 10:02 PM

SHOES!

Mystic
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 11-27-2011, 12:45 AM

I don't celebrate it. I do not like the idea of giving material items to one another. That is not what Christmas should be about. It's about family to me. Sure, get the kids toys but for adults it seems kind of silly to me.

With sales I am buying myself a new computer if I can find a good sale so I guess that's my Christmas list.

Venya
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Venya Send a message via Yahoo to Venya

Old 11-27-2011, 12:48 AM

I want sims 3 pets... or a real dog now that would surprise me. its not going to happen my mother made it clear so the next best thing is computer generated.

Nonsensical
Keeper of Keeps

Old 11-27-2011, 01:34 AM

o____________o;
It's almost December and you haven't made a list? People used to expect lists from me around August. Then they hardly ever bought things from it. >__>

Laila Izuka
Culinary Arts Ninja~

Old 11-27-2011, 02:01 AM

There isn't much of anything that I want for Christmas. I keep buying all of the things that I really want/ need. And I just bought two more items today that I've wanted (a new pair of shoes and the new book Inheritance). Though, the only things I really do want, I HIGHLY doubt that I would get. A have wanted a laptop for the longest time, but know that's something that I'm just going to have to buy myself (though by next year I'm gonna make it my goal to buy myself one). Also it would be really nice if I could get a plane ticket to fly all the way out to Massachusetts to visit the guy who I like owO (I would spazz if that happened <3).

The only thing that is actually on my list is just scrap booking materials. My best friend and I wanna start creating one together. I think that it would be a totally awesome idea to do something like that.

Draciolus
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-27-2011, 03:07 AM

Due to family issues, my family has decided to just do stuff as a family this year(decorate the house, cook dinner, etc). Honestly, the only thing I WOULD want for Christmas, is money to pay off my $3,700 visa bill. :ninja:

lightkanna
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-27-2011, 03:29 AM

Books. That's all I ask for is books. Probably happiness but that shit seems to suck for me. =/

Aspinou
Blurgh

Old 11-28-2011, 08:55 PM

I'm with Mystic on this. This year is the first christmas for me without buying or getting any presents. I've celebrated christmas less and less every year. It feels very good, especially good that I don't have to buy anything or worry about people buying me stuff that I don't need/want (not only because I have no money). I'm hoping to afford a new phone soon though, my old one is falling apart, so that would be great. :) So if I'd wish for something it'd be money for a phone or an actual phone xD

I'm not sure I will celebrate christmas at all when I've finally moved away from my parents. I've got so many friends that don't for various reasons. :/
I'm looking forward to the cosiness and candy though :D

Last edited by Aspinou; 11-28-2011 at 08:59 PM..

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-29-2011, 03:31 AM

Nothing.

Then anything you get will be a pleasant surprise. And if you get nothing? It isn't as depressing.