Alex_Silvermane
My heart and world are hers, and...
Send a message via ICQ to Alex_Silvermane

Old 10-05-2011, 12:54 AM

As the baby's brains splattered all over the wall. Sean cursed, and shot the mom a few times. he didn't hear Jack because of this, so he didn't call up. the blood was all over him, when he finally stopped. leaning into the hall, he found that this was the last room, besides, and obviously empty bathroom. He decided to head up the stairs, and check on Jack. It's had been awful quiet. something in his leg popped, and it hurt, so when he approached jack, he was moaning a bit. he'd have to sit down soon.

Mayor Mayhem
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-05-2011, 12:59 AM

Jack waited for a reply. When he didn't get one, he started to get worried. Then, a few more gun-shots went off, and Jack was even more on-edge than before. If that was Sean shooting, why the hell wouldn't he answer him?! Did something happen to him?

He was about to actually go check for himself, but then he heard something coming up the stairs. Jack raised his gun, but luckily, it was only Sean. He lowered his gun back down. "Christ, you scared the shit outta me, man!" He said. Then he saw him limping a bit and moaning. His angry demeanor dropped and instead gave him a curious look. "Hey... you okay?"

Last edited by Mayor Mayhem; 10-05-2011 at 01:03 AM..

Alex_Silvermane

Old 10-06-2011, 02:12 AM

"Yeah man... just hurt my ankle... had to take care of a kid downstairs." he winced and realized what he looked like. "I wasn't bit... I don't think. You wanna check?"

((sorry about the long time and the short post.... life's been SUPER stressful recently.))

Mayor Mayhem
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-06-2011, 04:36 AM

A kid? Christ, not another one... Well, at least he now had an explanation for the gunshots. ...And the blood splattered all over him. "Nah, I ah... believe ya." He said, deciding to take Sean's word for not being bit. Somehow, the guy struck Jack as the honest type, if not overly-honest at times. Plus, he didn't exactly look in that great of shape right now. "Might still wanna sit down though." He was sure to add, still giving Sean an old look. "Ya look kindda... well, why don't ya just sit down?" By now he was practically guiding Sean back downstairs where the living room was, and a nice living room couch awaited him.

(( It's quite alright! I'm sorry to hear about the stress. I know exactly what you're talking about too; I've totally been there, dude. >w< But yeah, there's never any rush with me. Just post when you can, if you feel like it. Hope life gets better soon! ))

Alex_Silvermane

Old 10-06-2011, 09:48 PM

Sean collapsed on the couch, and for the first time since the epidemic started, he relaxed. closing his eyes, a bit, he rubbed his temples. "Are you sure you'll be okay?" he asked, "don't we still have more to check?" he was worried that the kid might be easy prey for a few zombies... As far as Sean could see, the only non-infected was this kid, and that meant that he was Sean's only friend anymore. "I can keep going..."

(thanks for understanding man. And I hope it does too...))

Mayor Mayhem
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-07-2011, 01:22 AM

"Of course I'll be fine!" Jack said, pointing a thumb back to himself confidently. With no actual threat around at the moment, he actually felt safe enough to be his usual cocky, proud self. "I've already checked the upstairs and everything! There was a door locked though and I couldn't... get..." He stopped himself, a new thought coming to his crafty, scheming mind, his demeanor seeming to change altogether. "Ah, actually..." He started, looking back up towards the stairs. "I think I might go up there again. Y'know... just to double-check."

Alex_Silvermane

Old 10-07-2011, 07:45 PM

Forcing himself up, Sean drew his rifle, and checked to make sure it was loaded. Satisfied, he turned to Jack, and said, "lead the way to this locked door. I'll cover you." His ankle hurt a bit, but Sean was doing his best to ignore the pain. He told himself to stop being such a wimp.

Mayor Mayhem
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-07-2011, 09:19 PM

No way! This guy was gonna ruin his awesome plan! "Oh, no, you just sit back and relax." Jack said, giving him a light push back to the couch. "I got this, no problem." It was the perfect opportunity for Sean to relax, and for Jack to take advantage of the opportunity itself.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 10-07-2011, 09:58 PM

Wincing, Sean collapsed, and asked, "You sure?"
An idea occurred to him. He reached into one of his many pockets, and pulled out a grenade. "this will be rather loud, so I hope you don't have to use it, but, just in case...." he handed it to Jack, and pulled up his rifle, aiming around for something that might be a threat.

Mayor Mayhem
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-08-2011, 05:46 AM

Jack was a bit hesitant to take the grenade, never having actually used one before, but took it anyway. "Yeah, thanks..." He said, a part of him glad that Sean was mindful of such things and was looking out for him, the other part hoping that he really wouldn't run into any problems and have to use it. Still, his scheme was worth the risk. "Right. Just chill here, I'll be back before ya know it!" And he was off, making his way back up the stairway to the second floor.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 10-08-2011, 04:51 PM

"fuck," Sean cursed to himself. he'd forgotten to tell Jack how to use the grenade. After a few minutes, he decided that Jack would be okay, for now at least, and he leaned back, and closed his eyes. He wasn't really sleeping, more resting.

Mayor Mayhem
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-08-2011, 06:02 PM

Coming upstairs, a mischievous smirk could now be seen on Jack's face. With having checked the upstairs last time he was up, he knew (though more like assumed) there were no zombies around. He went into the first bedroom on the left, propped his gun against the wall, and grabbed a pillow, pulling the pillow case off of it. He tossed the pillow aside and kept the pillow case as he came to the room's dresser. Most of everything in there was just useless girl clothes, but there was also some jewelry. Jack wasted no time grabbing what jewelery he could find and tossing them into the pillow case with a big grin and low laugh. Done with the dresser, he looked around the room, wondering what else might hide such valuables.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 11-30-2011, 08:35 PM

((sorry for the long time in replying..... social issues cause me to abandon the site. you still want to continue it?))

Leaning back, Sean tried to think of something he could do, anything. With a slight grin, he stood up, and went to the kitchen. Grinning, a bit more, Sean opened up the cabinets, revealing a good amount of canned food. Grabbing his pack, Sean called up, "better hurry up there.... we still need to fortify" as he grabbed the food.