Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 11-24-2011, 01:38 AM

Okay...so this idea popped into my mind. I haven't really gotten the plot and character skellies and everything set up yet, but the main idea is basically the next generation of Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory. Here's a little preview, see if you like it! :D

Set 500 years into the future since the Original Story, Charlie Bucket is now getting old, just like the previous owner of Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory. He's invented tons of new sweets, such as the bubble gum that gets rid of viruses and diseases in your body, along with some gum drops that allow you to sprout wings and fly.

However, all of his relatives have died off one by one and since he has not married, he's getting quite lonely, even with all of the oompa-loompas around. Even though Charlie is delighted that many people love and cherish his goods, he feels he has to do one last thing.

Remembering how he had aquired the factory of the most delectable sweets, Charlie realizes that he is also getting far too old to live any longer.

Yes, you guessed it, alright.

Charlie Bucket is bringing back the Golden Tickets.

There will be five Golden Tickets in total, which are extremely rare and can be found in Willy Wonka's chocolate bars. The winners will be given an exclusive inside tour of the Chocolate Factory.

5 will win.

4 will encounter dreadful fates.

1 will obtain ownership of the entire Factory.

For Roles, please go to POST #7.

How do you like it so far?~ If you're interested in joining, just post below! I'm thinking of about 6 players, since there has to be a Charlie and then the contestants. (I'm role-playing as Charlie, by the way.) And then if you want, you can also have another charrie (relative, like in the original story) to go with you.

Ps: This is a semi-lit RP, so if you want to join, please make sense when you write!
If we get enough people to join, the RP should be up after Thanksgiving weekend. :D

Last edited by Q U E E N; 12-13-2011 at 03:03 AM..

Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 11-24-2011, 10:59 PM

sounds interesting enough :D i'd join~

Lurika

Old 12-01-2011, 07:54 AM

This is great, it sounds pretty interesting, I'd like to join.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-01-2011, 11:15 AM

I'd be interested in joining as well. :3

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 12-02-2011, 02:17 AM

Yay! Glad to see people are interested =3

Drexy4ever
Don't start nothin', won't be no...

Old 12-02-2011, 10:53 PM

I'll join! I was skeptical at first but it seems fun!

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 12-02-2011, 11:16 PM

Come get your ROLES here! (No, not bread rolls.)

There are currently 4 roles left, which is subject to change over time.

ROLES:

Charlie- This role is pretty self-explanatory.Taken By Quarter_Queen

The Rich and Snobby- This girl/guy is always shoving his/her cash in other people's faces. She/he does not get along well with the "poor" people.

The Poor but Nice- This girl/guy is nice to anyone, no matter who they are and what they do to him/her. She/he comes from a financially unstable family. Taken by Angelo

The Annoying- This guy/girl is your worst nightmare--an annoying little brat who can never keep his/her mouth shut and always sticks his/her nose into your personal business.

The Mysterious- This girl/guy is extremely introverted. She/he was never one to make friends or talk to anybody else. She/he is also a bit mysterious because she/he never really speaks. Taken by Aoi Kazuya

The Creepy- This guy/girl can be described with one word-creepy. Not eccentric or weird. Creepy. He/she will show up when you least expect it, and stalking is a favorite hobby.

More roles will pop up from time to time.

Last edited by Q U E E N; 12-04-2011 at 02:53 AM..

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-03-2011, 01:21 AM

Might I reserve the poor character? :3 Pretty please?

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 12-03-2011, 02:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
Might I reserve the poor character? :3 Pretty please?
M'kay! ^U^

Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 12-03-2011, 11:10 PM

may I play as "the mysterious"?

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 12-04-2011, 02:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi Kazuya View Post
may I play as "the mysterious"?

Yep! Reserved it for you!

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 12-13-2011, 03:03 AM

I'll just close down this thread/make it inactive since it seems nobody else wants to join...