Fiona_Watergate
Legum servi sumus ut liberi esse...

Old 09-22-2011, 02:47 AM

It had been a few days since the new broke with the story of "The infected". The media put a dead spin on it, for all doctors knew it was something the body could fight off easy, at least that what Corian assumed. It had been three day since her last customer had come in the bar, she looked to the door, hoping that a guest would come walking threw it. "Shit..." she said as she got up and headed to the door. "another day with out a guest." she said as she walked over and locked the it. She then looked to the small hall way that lead to the restroom, and the door leading to the stairs that lead to her house. She looked to the bar, and wondered why non of her staff had come in, and the remembered that the new reports suggested that everyone stay in doors.

Corina Hatted the fact that people listened to the idiots on T.v she walked behind the bar and grabbed the bottle of jack "I'm not going to let you go to waist." she said as she took a swig of it and then ran her hand across the shot gun that was under the counter. Corina Keep it there, mostly because she didn't trust other human beings. She also keep a 45 pistol on her at all time, and it was under her pillow when she sleep. Corina would never let anything happen to the bar that her and her old man made from the ground up. This was her baby since her dad died a year before it was finished, and two days before Corina's 25 birthday. It had been two years since then, and she would do anything to have it like it use to be.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels
Send a message via AIM to FakeSunShine

Old 10-23-2011, 10:50 PM

Isaac banged on the door screaming for her to let him in. He would stop for a second to look behind him and then bang again and again hoping she would hurry to the door and let him in. he was one of the seasonal workers she had just hired a few weeks ago, generally hired to bar tend though also was a fairly good waiter as well. He was tall thin and extremely handsome like someone fresh from one of those fake dating sites. Except he was the real deal and engaged to be married.

"Please, come on Corina!!! Let me in already I know your mad that ive been missing work due to the news and Madilyns sickness, but please!" he called to her. He wondered why the bar was locked in the first place, it was almost never locked during hours unless something happened like a bar fight or something and even then it was only closed for what a half hour if at all?. He needed the door to open and fast he could see his Feiance in the far distance slowly making her way to where he was. if he hurried she might not find him.

Last edited by FakeSunShine; 10-23-2011 at 10:53 PM..

Danielle18
Anime is awsome
Send a message via Yahoo to Danielle18

Old 10-23-2011, 11:46 PM

Ski runs as fast as she can "I hope I can make it to the bar before they get there." she says to herself. Running faster she truns down the allyway and comes face to face with some one who looks like their sick. "Hello, Sir r yu ok." she says as she reaches her hand out to touch him then he turns around and she sees he's infected like they said one the news earleyer in the day. "AHHHHHHHHHHH!!" she screms as she runs away as fast as she can. "Ohmy gosh i cant beleave it i didnt think it was true but is. I have to make it to the bar where Isaac and Corina are before its to late.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 10-24-2011, 02:18 PM

Corina head him at the door, "go away Isaac" she said as she looked out the window that over looked the front door. She had half way fished the bottle of jack. "Why are you here anyway..." she said. Corina was being a little clumsy as she tripped over her feet and feel forward. "Issac the Keys under the mat." she said bellowing it out from the ground. "Just make sure you lock it back up when you get inside." she said. Corina picked herself up off the ground and looked down at the man. She sated to laugh for really no good reason other then to laugh.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 10-24-2011, 03:26 PM

Isaac quickly looked under the mat and fumbled with the keys. He had been freaking out so bad that he dropped the keys. Scrambling to pick them up he managed to unlock the door. getting inside faster than a jack rabbit. he closed the door shut and locked it, still holding the key in hand. "Oh Corina!" he began to thank her for letting him in though with her wild laughing there really wasn't a point. 'Was she... drunk?' he thought. "Corina...?" he tried to get her to stop laughing but to no avail his words were not reaching her.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 10-26-2011, 03:32 PM

Corina softly smiled up at him as she finally stopped laughing. "Is this the end of the world?" she asked him as he helped her up. She had always really liked Isaac, but never could find the words to tell him. Part of her didn't want to tell him at all. Corina walked over to her bed and laid down. "What is going on around here?" she asked really kind of scared.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 12-07-2011, 12:09 AM

(i guess our little surprise poster... isnt going to take part in the roleplay she intruded on so i am going to reply if thats alright with you sdg...)

"I dont know it if is... the END of the world... but it sure as hell is creepy" he said looking back at the door, Somewhere out there was his lover, or what was left of her some how alive decomposing courpse.... He sat at the edge of the bed and looked at her "Um... You havent seen the news lately have you...?"

Fiona_Watergate

Old 12-07-2011, 12:22 AM

Corina shook her head and then looked out her window. She then looked up at Issac and softly touches his nose. "Whats going on." she said as she took another swig of the bottle. "I haven't had a customer in days..." she said as she began hicuping. She smiled as she looked for the remote. Corina fell off the bed and began to giggle.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 12-07-2011, 12:47 AM

He tried to catch her thought ended up falling off with her. atleast he landed on the bottom, so he figured she wasnt hurt, not that he felt she would realize it in her drunken state. " Your okay.." he asked though it sounded more like a statement. he wondered if there was a point to telling her when she was like this. from te looks of it she wasnt going to remember anything... He takes the bottle from her and stands up with it in hand taking a big swig of it " I think its time to cut you off ma'am... " he said like he was working or something.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 12-07-2011, 12:58 AM

She looked up at him and gave him a frowny face. "But I don't want to stop." she said softly. She cover up her mouth as her eyes got big. She got up an ran to the bathroom. What ever alcohol was in her system was no longer. She staid in there for a few more moments. Then came out and laid on her bed. She looked at Issac. "I want to snuggle." she said softly.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 12-07-2011, 01:01 AM

Issac couldnt help a small laugh though didnt let her see it he straightened out his face and took a few more swigs from the bottle he moved to her as she laid on the bed " Are you.." he paused listening to her speak, she wanted to... cuddle? this surprised him for a moment then he remembered she was a bit far gone " Why dont you get some rest.." he replied.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 12-07-2011, 01:05 AM

Corina snuggled into him. "I hope my brothers safe." she said softly. It had been a few months since she saw her brother last. He had been an solider in some sort of war. It was top secret. S looked up at him and softly smiled. 'I've always liked you." she said softly as she drifted off to sleep.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 12-07-2011, 01:09 AM

"Im sure he will be alright..." he said though wondered how many people were still... really alive "I like you too?" he said believing it was just the drink talking not her. As she drifted off he moved carefully so he could put the now almost empty bottle onto the bed side table, as well as cover them with a blanket. He felt abit weird... he was going to marry... well tecnally not anymore but still there was no break up... just the infection ruining what he had.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 12-07-2011, 01:18 AM

Corin woke up with the sun, as she did she put her arms around Issac. She slowly opened her eyes and realized who it was that was laying next to her. She tried to get up but when she did, she fell out of the bed with a loud crashing sound followed with her rubbing her head. 'what did I do.' she said softly to herself.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 12-07-2011, 01:37 AM

The crashing sound startled Issac. he jumped up still half asleep looking like he was goint to fend of a whildabeast or something Seeing nothing dangerous was there he looked to her. " Are you alright?" he asked ruffling his hair he had a slight head ache which he desided he wouild cure by taking another swig from the bottle on the bedside table. he took a few more hoping to speed the process.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 12-07-2011, 01:42 AM

She looked to him and softly blushed. "I...I'm fine." she said softly. she held her head for a moment. "my head hurts... Headache." she said softly. "How much did I drink last night." she said softly. "Why are you here?" she asked as she got up and dust herself. She whipped her pants off and was glad that she was still dressed.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 12-07-2011, 01:46 AM

" Alot? and why wouldnt i be here, i work here and you were drunk to high heaven was i suposed to just leave you to drink yourself to death?" he said with a laugh " you know... It was fun to be with you while you were drunk" he said offering her the bottle " want to kill the headache the same way as me?" he said offering her the bottle it had maybe a few sips left.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 12-07-2011, 01:50 AM

Corina pushed the bottle away. "I don't want any more." she said with a slight smile.She shook her head. "Whats going on?" she asked as she walked into the bathroom and washed her face. "Thank you for staying." she said. "I'm I now?" she answered to his statement of being fun. She got her tooth brush and began brushing her teeth. "I can't get the tast out of my mouth." she said.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 12-07-2011, 04:02 AM

he couldnt help but to laugh again "good choice, mostlikely smarter than me.." he said finishing the bottle " yea you are.. and im sorry about the taste, though last night you didnt seem to mind it at all..." he got off her bed and stood right outside the bathroom door "Hey... now that your.. sober.." he paused thinking about what she had said last night, though he pushed it from his mind "Have you seen the news lately?"

Fiona_Watergate

Old 01-03-2012, 04:49 PM

Corina looked to Issac as she started to brush her teeth. "No what's going on?" she asked as she spit into the sink and then continued to brush her teeth. "I hate the tastes of throw up." she said as she spit once more. "what's going on out there." she said as she rinsed her tooth brush off and placed it back in it's holder. "Thank you for staying with me." she said with a smile.
She walked over to her window and saw how deserted the place really was. "Its really quite out there..." she said as she shot a glance to Issac. "It's kinda spooky." she said softly.