Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-20-2011, 04:59 AM

Name: Rin
Village: leaf
Bio: he's an orphan, living with Kakashi since he was young. He's a bit wild and spends a lot of his time swimming. He's not the best when it comes to ninjutsu, but he's witty and can still put up a good fight. He's part of the Uchia clan that was spared. None but Kakashi knows of this and also knows that he possess the sharigun.

Last edited by Monte Gray; 12-20-2011 at 04:11 PM..

whiterose20021
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-20-2011, 06:01 AM

Name: Sonta Musoki
Village: Konoha

Appearance:

Background: Sonta and her family fled to Konoha to avoid having her father killed for not going through with a mission when she was only four years old.Even at the age of four,Sonta was already on a level higher of most ninja children in the academy of Konoha when her family came to the village,and she was already making a few unfriendly rivals because of it.Growing up was a complete 180 change from the village in the Mist,life was a bit calmer and the classes weren't as demanding for a perfect ninja.After she turned seven,she was assigned into a genin squad,but that didn't even last long after losing her two commrades within the chunnin exams where she successed onto a chunnin herself.Not all bad things turn out good for after a year when the Kyuubi fox attacked the village.There she lost not only the fourth Hokage,who was like an Uncle to her,but her father as well.Almost a year had passed since the attack and her mother had passed of an unknown illness,but Sonta had known what it was,a broken heart.Leaving her to raise her younger sister,Kanna,but the loss of their parents had taken a toll on her younger sister.Two years after Kanna became a genin with a squad lead by Sonta,she turned on them,killing both her commrades and then tried to kill Sonta.Sadly though,Sonta came to her senses and took Kanna down before she could do anything else,or so Sonta thought.Kanna's body was never found after Kakashi and the Anbu Squad he was with found Sonta half alive.Several years later now,Sonta had fully recovered from the fight with both physical and mental scarring.She keeps her composure like any well skilled ninja.She rarely keeps to herself,going out and making friends with everyone in the village,even the young ninjas in the academy,though she would never take on the role as squad leader in fear of losing them like her first squad.

Personality:Cheery,sweet,kind,and protective of those she cares for the most.She's always out going and always looking to make people smile/laugh,but when provoked,Sonta turns into one of the most feared and fierce ninja to recon with.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-20-2011, 04:32 PM

Kakashi had been reading his little perverted book when he heard a loud scream that he'd know anywhere. He ran to the noise, rather afraid that something had happened to his dear Rin. He'd taken this boy in when he was only a small child, defenseless and innocent. He sighed as he saw what was causing the boy to scream like someone was killing him. He was playing a game of chase with Naruto. Kakashi yanked him up and glared at him. "You shouldn't scare me like that. I thought you were really in danger." He scolded and Rin only giggled. "Sorry sensei." He said and tried to stop his giggling. Kakashi put him down and he ran to the water, jumping off of the bridge head first. Kakashi's eye that was visible widened. "Rin!" He yelled and looked down to see the brown haired guy swimming in the lake below. "This is fun Kakashi-sensei!!! He yelled and Kakashi sighed. This boy would be the death of him. "Rin! Get up here right now!" Kakashi normally wasn't so protective over anyone and allowed most youths that he taught to learn on their own, but Rin was different. This was practically his son even if it was by adoption.

When he finally got Rin out of the water and scolded him for what he'd done, he looked down at the boy. He was wearing only the bottom to a female's bikini and a silky towel that was draped around his neck like a scarf. "Put some clothes on." He hissed so only Rin could hear. "Pfft why? I think I look cute!" He said really loud and a few ninjas turned around to see what was happening. They scowled at Rin. He was a trouble maker and the fact that he hung around Naruto was worse. The thing that the other nin hated the most about him was that he was very openly homosexual. Kakashi had asked him to stay in his closet and not be so loud about his sexuality, but the youth had refused, immediately going for the village heart throb, Sasuke. He had walked right up to him and handed him some flowers. He'd told Sasuke that he was rather beautiful and had given him many more compliments as well. It had scared Sasuke quite a bit and Sakura of course hated him for it. Ino only laughed and thought it was cute. She was one of those crazy yaoi fan girls. Rin saw Sasuke right now, across the training field. Then he saw her. Sonta Musoki. He grinned devilishly and jerked out of Kakashi's grasp. He ran over and said hi to her. "Hey Sonta!!!" He said cheerily. She was one of the only nicest people other than Naruto and Ino that he knew. He also knew that Kakashi was well.....crazy about her. "Whatcha doin?" He asked in a sweet tone that suggested innocence.

Kakashi nearly flipped. Why was Rin running over to her instead of Sasuke? He didn't want to go over there for fear of doing something embarrassing, but he didn't want him bothering Sonta either. He went over and tried to sound normal. "Hello, I'm sorry if he's bothering you." He said with a closed eyed smile. He took Rin's hand. "I promise it won't happen again." He tried to walk away, but Rin jerked back. "Sensei! I wasn't bothering her! She's nice!" He protested.

whiterose20021
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-20-2011, 07:15 PM

Sonta looked around the village as she walked through,she had just returned from being away for a couple weeks on a mission and was more than ready to relax for a little bit.She had missed home while she was away and she was more than glad to be back around her friends and fellow ninjas.She glanced over,hearing a scream,walking towards the sounds before smiling with a chuckle.Of course,it was Rin and Naruto playing as usual.She tried to stay out of sight when she saw Kakashi run over to the two playing,scolding poor Rin.She shook her head a bit as she watched the scene unfold,she didn't like the fact that people were so judgmental against the young boy.She thought it was rather unfair to act that way towards a fellow ninja,no matter how weird or out going they are.

Sonta chuckled seeing Rin run in the direction Sasuke was in,but grinned a bit when he had spotted her.She held out her arms as he ran over to her,giving him a hug."Hi RIn,my you have a lot of engery today."She chuckled letting him go and ruffling his hair a bit."I just got back from a rather long mission and I'm ready for some relaxtion and a lot of fun un til I'm called off again."She said with a grin and nod beofre looking over at Kakashi now."Hey,Kakashi.":She then put her hands on her hips as he tried pulling Rin away."He's not a bother,I rather adore the boy."She pointed out as she smiled at RIn."You're lucky to have such a great kid,Kakashi."She looked at the spiked white hair man now.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-21-2011, 05:52 AM

Rin smiled. "See Sensei! She likes me." he said smugly and stuck his tounge out at Kakashi. The older man sighed. "Wow..that was mature." he rolled his one eye. Rin ran up to Kakashi and started dancing like a retard. "Hey, look! I dance like an old man! In fact, I dance like Kakashi." he giggled a bit and Kakashi went red with embarrassment. That's quote enough young man!" Kakashi scolded and Rin chuckled. "You even scold like an old man." Kakashi glared. "You're going to pay for that comment." he was getting ready to tickle Rin to death, but Naruto came running up. "Hey the vice homage needs to talk to you Kakashi and Rin and Sonta. The Hokage has gone missing."

Kakashi couldn't believe what he was hearing. The hokage had been taken and they were going to have to go find him. Naruto smiled a bit. "There's sand nin in the hokage office. I think they're there to help. There was this sexy blond chick with a huge fan." Rin rolled his eyes. "You do know I don't like girls right?" Naruto nodded. "That doesn't mean I don't. She was fine. I going to see of she'll go on a date with me when this mission is over." they went to the Hokage's office that was now occupied by the vice. There were four sand nin. A girl, a guy with freaky purple makeup, a dude with a half a cloth covering one side of his face and......Rin nearly had a heart attack when he spied a red head that was absolutely drop dead gorgeous. He started feeling shy and hid behind Kakashi. Naruto cocked an eyebrow. "You scared of them." Rin nodded to cover up the real reason he was hiding. "Yeah, they're weird."

whiterose20021
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-24-2011, 07:04 PM

Sonta held a hand over her mouth to stifle back a laugh as Rin mocked Kakashi.She often enjoyed the company of both of them and seeing them together,like a real father and son,was never a dull moment."You do need to lighten up a bit,old man."She said,playfully taunting Kakashi with a sly smirk now.She had grown quite fond of the white hair ninja since she had arrived years ago with her family,but she wasn't to sure how the odd ninja would react if she ever told him her feelings.It was kinda hard to read him since he always kept his face and left eye covered basically 24/7.

Sonta looked over at Naruto now,more than alarmed."The Hokage is missing?!"She cringed a bit now,how could one of the greatest ninjas around come up missing.She quickly dashed up to the Hokage tower and into the office to be greeted by the sand ninja that was there.She wasn't expecting to see this squad here to help them,after all the three lower ranked ninja were the offspring of the head of the Sand village."I'm quite surprised to see you four here."She said calmly,keeping a professional facial expression on now.

Gaara looked over at his siblings before lazily looking over at the arriving Leaf ninja now.He stood there quiet and strong, unfazed by the their arrival.He folded his arms with an unimpressed look on his face as he looked each of them over,catching a small glimpse of Rin before him hid behind Kakashi.He surely wasn't impressed by how the little ninja hid behind the jounin,just another lower ranking ninja who couldn't stand up to him or his squad.

(I need me to take over anyone for you?)

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-24-2011, 07:52 PM

Naruto caught Rin looking at Gaara and sighed. "Now I see. You're not scared. You're crushing on the crazy guy. That's Sabuku No Gaara. He's fucking insane. Sakura, Sasuke, and I heard about him from a realible source. I'm pretty sure he'll kill you if you go after hom the way you did Sasuke." he muttered and Rin cocked an eyebrow. "Stop hiding behind Kalashi you idiot!" Sakura said and pushed him, sending him sprawling into Gaara. He looked like he might explode he turned sk red and very quickly got off of the red head. Kakashi yanked him backwards. Rin was being so childish. "Behave." Kakashi hissed in his ear. Rin jerked away from him. "That was Sakura's fault! Don't be a jerk! She pushed me." he crossed his arms much like Gaara had, but instead of looking uninterested he looked pissed off. "Hmp." he wanted to storm out, but that wouldn't help anyone. Naruto was laughing like crazy. "S-She...BWAHAHAHA..." Rin glared. "Shut up Naruto." he growled. Naruto rolled his eyes. "At least I didn't fall into some random person." he said with a grin. "At least I'm not ugly with a totally unstealthy orange jumpsuit. Kakashi groaned and looked at Sonta. "Please...help me shut them up." Rin were yelling insults back and forth until Naruto punched Rin in the face and called him a faggot. Rin's eye twitched and he looked ready to kill, but to Kakashi's suprize he didn't do or say anything, just wiped the blood from his nose and sat cross legged on the floor. He was still in nothing but a girls swimsuit bottom and Kakashi shook his head in embarresmemt. This was his son. Sakura was fawning over Sasuke and Naruto was glaring daggers at Rin who was apologizing to Gaara for touching him. He looked at Gaara curiously. "You look so bored and unhappy. Smile a bit yo! It's good for your face muscles." he had the urge to poke Gaara's face, but resisted. He noted that he had no eyebrows.
"O my gosh! Are you a drag queen?!" he looked like he was in awe and Kakashi was horrified. That was the kagekage's son he'd talked to like that. "Rin! Come here now!" he barked and the youngster frowned. "Well he has no eyebrows!" the boy protested and Kakashi wanted to hit him. "So! That doesn't make him a drag queen!" Kakashi didn't want his son killed by Gaara and he knew that guy would do it in a heart beat. He needed help with his immature ninjas. He clapped and they all got silent. "Allow me to introduce us." he smiled behind his mask. "This is Naruto, this is Sakura, Sasuke, Rin, and Sonta. I'm Kakashi." he had pointed to each person as he had introduced them. "I'm sorry my young ones are so immature. They were out by the creek this morning and I think they got a bit hyper." he grinned sheepishly with hos eyes closed and rubbed the back of his head nervously.

((could you take over Sasuke and Sakura?))

whiterose20021
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-24-2011, 08:34 PM

Gaara looked at Rin with a deathly,stone cold glare after he bumped into him."You should know your place."He said with a harsh,stern tone in his uncaring,cold voice.He didn't much care for any of these young ninja,they didn't even deserve to be in the room with them let alone be apart of this serious mission."I'm not here to play."He roughly shoved Rin back towards the others.He knew his place and held back the urge to slaughter the odd boy,not paying attention to any of the remarks Naruto was making.They were simply wasting time in finding the hokage with them bickering like birds.

A twitching nerve appeared on Gaara's forehead now when Rin asked if he was a drag queen.Was this kid really asking for a death wish?He snorted a bit,looking at Rin with the look of death.If only looks could kill,he would be rid of pests like this in an instant.He was already growing unfavorably annoyed by their presence now and hoped they could get going before they had to nring back the Hokage's dead body.

Sonta looked at the two bickering boys in almost horror,she couldn't believe these two were going to do this in front of well respected ninjas like Gaara and them.She looked at Kakashi and sighed,regaining her composure."Naruto,Sakura,Rin!You are ninjas,not toddlers.Straighten up and and know your place."She demanded sternly with a sharp serious tone of voice now.One none of the young ninja have heard from her,the most caring,lovable konoichi in the village.She then looked over at Gaara and the other."I do apologize for their misbehavior.They have yet to learn how to act right in front of helpful company."She bowed to them,rubbing the back of her head before straightening up and moving Sakura,Rin,and Naruto apart from others now."If you misbehave like this again in front of these guys and it could mean war between our villages.It's something this village cannot afford to have while the Hokage is missing,understood."She snipped it their ears."Now act like the young adults you should be before they find a different squad to take up this A ranked mission."She looked back at the others now with a calm collected look on her face now."Everything is settled and we are ready to take on this mission."

Sakura glared over at Rin and Naruto for getting her in trouble with one of the most well respected and powerful konoichis within the Leaf village,but she had to keep her calm if she was to take on this mission with her role model and her crush,Sasuke.She looked over at the quiet boy,he was everything she wanted,yet couldn't have.She wanted him all for herself and would be damned if she would let Ino or Rin have him before she could.She sighed,smiling on the inside,at least she got to work along side him on the squad.

Sasuke stood there with his arms fold,eyeing up Gaara and his squad.He didn't care much for the others bickering and arguing.It was quite trivial to him at this point and time.They needed to get the Hokage back before anything serious happened to him.He could feel Sakura's gaze on him,but simply ignored it.She was as useless as that pink hair of her's and was no required importance to him what-so-ever.He was more interested in who they had to work with,but unlike most of the young ninjas in this village,Sasuke wasn't the one to show his true emotions to anyone.He did after all had the typical teenage crush on one of his superior ninjas,but he wasn't going to admit to having one on the lady jounin that stood by him.

(Yes,this will be a fun rp to play out,lol XD)

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-24-2011, 09:26 PM

Rin groaned as Sonta yelled at him. "Fine. I'll calm down." he whined. He stepped back around to the others and looked at Kakashi who gave him a stern look that Rin knew well. "I'm sorry for being so very childish. I have my moments." he said to the staring Sand ninjas. The blonde girl smiled at him, but the two boys didn't seem to like him very much. He could understand if Gaara disliked him, but he'd done nothing to that other guy.

Temari was delighted by the little gay guy. She'd always liked gay guys and she liked watching them kiss even more. "My name is Temari she said and smiled down at him. He was rather tiny. She figured she could wrap one arm around his rather feminine waist. He wasn't very strong and he had really shiny hair. She was getting rather crappy as she kept smiling. "I'm guessing you're the uke." she said, her smile never leaving. He turned scarlet and she laughed. "I-I...I'm not.." he stuttered. "There is no s-seme...s-so..I-I'm not uke." she could tell from his stammering that he was definatly submissive. He'd need someone string willed and protective. He'd need someone who could take care of him. She looked at a dark haired boy that seemed to be the most mature of the group. She figured that would be his seme. He seemed to be a good strong individual who could keep him straight. Then she turned and looked at Kankuro giggling as another thought came in her mind. He could go with Kankuro. He was all of those things.

Kankuro didn't like this little fag. He could tell he was hitting on Gaara and that bugged the crap out of him. He had a lot of nerve for a gay guy. Kankuro didn't see how he could be a shinobi. He was naive and ignorant and... His thoughts were cut off as he noticed what Temari was asking him. "That's sick." he muttered when she looked at him expectantly. "No way Temari. I'm not trying to get aids." he saw the look of Hirt that touched the boy's eyes and instantly felt terrible. Why had he said that? Temari was glaring at him now and the kid looked like he might cry.

Kakashi felt his anger level rise as he saw his son's hurt face. He turned to Kankuro with a scowl. "I'd advise you not to talk to my child that way." he hoped Rin wouldn't start crying. That would be a horrible representation of the leaf. He didn't cry, but started laughing instead. "If I was that ugly I would take what I could get." Kakashi smirked. His son sure was crazy. "O, and tell loveless over there to change his attitude." he said, clearly talking about Gaara. "That's right demon boy. I'm not afraid of you." he walked on ahead. Kakashi looked at Sonra. "Wed better go get ready for the trip. We need to get the hokage before something bad happens to him."

Baki couldn't believe that boy had stood up to Gaara. Did he have a death wish? No one had done that before. He looked at the two Jounin. "Neet us back here in am hour so we can go." he knew they'd already wasted enough time.

whiterose20021
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-26-2011, 12:38 AM

Gaara looked at Kankuro now."You shouldn't be talking at all.You wear to much make-up as is."He said coldly as he looked at the others,his eye landing on Rin for a moment.There was something about that boy that caught his attention,but he didn't know what though.He glanced back at Baki as he gave the Leaf ninja a time limit,even though an hour was to long to be waiting on them to get ready.

Sasuke looked over at Kankura now,he wasn't to fond of Rin,but having an outside ninja insult one of their own did bother him as bit.If this guy was free with his words towards Rin,then he might end up saying the wrong thing to him.He wouldn't mind beating the living daylights of this make-up wearing freak.He made Rin look perfectly straight."fine by me."He said lightly before heading out without another word.Anything to get away from this crowd for now.He had to retain his sanity as a ninja.

Sakura looked at Temari with a raised eyebrow now.Was this girl serious?She almost sounded like Ino going on about uke and seme.She shook her head before looking at Sasuke.I think I'll head out to get prepare too."She said before following after Sasuke,pestering like she always did once they were out of earshot of the others.

Sonta looked at Kankuro at the horrible remark before looking at Baki,certainly this man knew how to keep these little ninja respectful,but letting them speak out like this was not going to go well if they were to work peacefully as a team.These kids were definitely were going to need some major supervision on this mission if they were to get along.She nodded looking at Baki."It shouldn't take that long to get ready.I just returned from a mission so all I have to do is restock,but I'll make sure everyone is ready within that time."She said with a nod looking at Naruto and Rin now."Let's go guys,we don't have time to waste."Her normal happy go lucky attitude had turned into a serious,professional one.she wasn't here to play games or be friends now.A mission is a mission and nothing was a game at this point now that the Hokage's life rested in their hands.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-26-2011, 03:17 AM

Rin prances away, still pissed off at the nerve of that dumb puppet freak. He stormed into the house, grabbing the cutest, but still stealthy outfits he had. He only needed to find something to sleep in. He picked his silk white gown. It was rather charming in his opinion and it was a bit sexy too. It came to about the upper thigh and had white lace around the bottom of it. Kakashi figured he'd better help Rin pack so he didn't pick the skankiest things he owned. When he saw Rin was already completely packed and ready to go, he was shocked. It normally took him forever to pack. He always seemed to have trouble picking out what to being. Rin knew he'd better dress in more than a swimsuit bottom too if they were going to be traveling. He slammed the door in Kakashi's face and changed into some gray shorts and a light teal tank top that matched Gaara's eyes. He liked the color. Rin came back out and slammed his bedroom door. "I'm going to wait on you all." was all he said before leaving the house.

Kakashi shook his head and sighed. He felt old and tired when Rin started acting like that. He knew the boy was upset, but this kind of behavior was over board. He packed all of his things and then started walking very slowly to the place they were meeting. He was reading a book as he walked as usual. He wanted to get to the end of this volume so he could start another. He really liked his perverted little books. They were good reading material.

Temari looked around the room with curiosity. This wasn't the first time she'd been on a big mission, but it was the first time shed ever worked with another village. She kind of liked some of them, but others of them got on her nerves. She liked that little boy, Rin. She's made that clear when they'd been over here. She also liked the black haired guy. She hated that dumb pink haired girl and the blond kid was annoying. The woman seemed ok, but the old man was annoying and way to strict. He reminded her of Baki and she didn't like her sensei so that was a bad thing. She couldn't believe that kid hadn't been even slightly afraid of Gaara, and even more she couldn't believe Gaara had stood up for him against Kankuro. Normally Gaara didn't care when Kankuro tormented other people. She decided to go ask what was up. "Hey Gaara. So why did you stand up for that little boy? I've never seem you stand up for others before." she was puzzled.

Kankuro was shocked at what Gaara had said to him. He'd basically put Kankuro down to make that other boy seem like a victim. It wasn't fair that he'd stood up for a little gay boy before he'd stood up for his own brother. What was special about that kid? Sure, he was kind of cute, but Gaara wasn't the kind to be soft on anyone just because they seemed weak. In fact, it was the oppisite. He normally took advantage of the weak and killed them when he got what he could from them. Ka kuro sighed and sat on the floor, thinking about this.

Baki was just as confused as Kankuro. Why would Gaara do a thing like that? Had he felt sorry for that kid? It didn't seem like Gaara would care what Kankuro said to that skinny little guy. He shook his head and walked around a bit. He heard a knock and opened the door to see Rin standing there. "Um are you wearing girls clothes?" he asked as the brown haired boy waltzed past him and sat on the floor a good ways away from Kankuro. "Do you have a problem with that?" Rin asked and Baki cocked an eyebrow. "What if I do." "Then get over it. I have a problem with you wearing a sheet on just half of your face. You should cover all of that ugly up, not just half." Rin stood up for himself, not letting Baki run all over him. Kankuro didn't like his attitude and stood, grabbing him by the throat and holding hom up like that. "You're such a little punk you know that?" he hissed in Rin's ear who was a deep shade of purple from half suffocation. His eyes flickered between open and shut and Kankuro smirked, throwing him down. "Know your place. It's under all of us. You're like dirt..." he stepped on Rin and smirked down at him. "See, I even step on you like dirt." he said with a grin. When he stepped away, Rin stood once more. "Hmp. You got my clothes dirty." he said and didn't seem to care that he'd just almost been murdered. "Go play with your dolls and leave smaller guys alone." Kankuro went for him again and Temari's eyes widened. "Kankuro! Stop!! What are you doing? What's wrong with you?" Kankuro glared at her. "I hate little fags like him." he said this, reveling an extreme hate for homosexuals. "it's so gross. He's like a freak or something." Rin glared at him. "I'm not a freak." he said weakly, but those words stung. A lot of kids around the village said things like that about him. He sighed and Say down, pulling his knees to his chest.

whiterose20021
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-27-2011, 04:28 AM

Sonta looked around her house,making sure she had grabbed everything she needed to stock up on,and watering her plants before she headed out to the village now to pick up some rations for the road.She toyed with one of her braids that had a sharp kunai tied to the end of it as she walked through the market part of the village.She made sure that both were still tightly tied before looking up last second before crashing into Kakashi."Ow,sorry."She said slightly blushing with embarrassment now when she noticed who she bumped into to now.

After getting no where with Sasuke,Sakura headed home to prepare,which wouldn't take long since she always had a bag packed and ready to go.All she had to do was get food supplies and some medical equipment since they had more people in the group now,instead of their usual four.She sighed a bit as she pulled out her money purse and tucking it away in her bag before heading off for the market now after telling her parent 'goodbye' for now until she returns.She knew they worried about her whenever she went off on missions,but they were proud of her nonetheless.

Sasuke got to his apartment and gathered a few things up like jitsu scrolls,ninja stars,and plenty of kunai.He looked around before slinging his bag over his shoulder,he had more than enough supplies to last him throughout the mission.He walked out,almost half expecting the annoying Sakura to be there waiting for him,but thankfully she wasn't as he locked up.He then headed off to the Hokage's office to meet up with the others.Sonta was right,they didn't need a full hour to get ready for this mission.

Gaara glanced over at Temari now,his eyes looked like they were set in stone from lack of emotion in them."Should there be a reason for my reaction?Besides,Kankuro shouldn't be such a hypocrite."He stated lightly before looking over at his brother now."If anyone was a fag,it would be you after all."He then turned and stared back out the window now,blanking taking in Konoha's view before Rin came in.He glared at Kankuro's reaction now."Mind your words brother,do you not forget what I use to do to kids that bullied me?"He asked coldly now.He,himself,had always been looked down on by others since he head the spirit of the raccoon demon(I forget what it's called)sealed a way inside of him."I especially don't like that word,freak either."He growled slightly as the sand in the gord on his back shifted a bit in his rising anger that was building up in his voice now.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-27-2011, 07:32 AM

Kakashi looked up from his book and blushed under his mask. Sonta had bumped into him. "Oh, hi Sonta. It's fine. Whatcha up to yo?" he knew that was probably a stupid question, but hey, what else did he have to talk about? "Need some help? I was just headed back to the Hokage's office, but I have free hands of you need me to carry something." all of his luggage was strapped to his back. He put away his book and awaited her answer.

Naruto had already gotten everything ready and had run off towards Sakura's place. He saw her along the road and walked up beside her. "Hehe hi Sakura-chan." he greeted in his usual way. He always flirted with her. Sakura was pretty and Naruto figured that maybe one day shed realize that Sasuke was never going to like her and then she'd like him. It was a long shot, but Naruto had hope.

Temari shivered, knowing that if Kankuro wasn't careful he'd set Gaara off and then they'd all die. She saw the sand starting to move around a bit as his anger was stirring. She looked at Kankuro, pleading for him to stop acting like a fool. Rin was obviously winning this fight, and she didn't want to see Gaara go all crazy.

honestly, at this point, Kankuro was pissed at Gaara. He'd stood up foe this punk ass kid twice in one day before he'd stood up for his own family once. He sighed. "I'm sorry Gaara. You know I don't think you're a freak." he yanked Rin over so he was leaned up against him and began to bite on the other's neck, leaving a rather dark bruise. "But don't you think it's sick when two guys do something like that?" he felt Rin was struggling to get away from him. "Let me go." the guys voice was shaky and had a squeak to it. "Get off!!!" he yelled again and Kankuro licked his cheek. "Nope." was all he said before a fan hit him in the head and Rin as wrenched away by Temari who had a scowl on her face. "What are you trying to prove?! Leave him alone! why would you molest him like that?!" she was getting angry now.

Rin glared daggers at the dumb puppeteerz. "What the fuck?!" he flicked Kankuro the bord and rubbed his neck.
"Why would you put your dirty, lipstick covered lips on my nice, clean neck?" he asked and wiped purle facepaint off. The hickie that was left didn't look really good. It was just a dull yellow. "You suck at giving lovemarks." he muttered and kept rubbing at his neck. "I hate you." he determined and Kankuro cocked an eyebrow. "You just met me." Rin growled. "I don't care, I hate you."

Baki sighed as he watched everything go down. Why did Kankuro even bother trying to hide the fact that he was gay? Baki could tell at a glance that he was. The fact that he started messing with Rin made Baki suspect it even more. He thought Kankuro was in denial. He'd seen that guy look at boys in ways that defiantly weren't just friendly. He fel like maybe Kankuro was messing with Rin to get the smaller boy's attention. It was likely. He was indeed getting that attention, but it wasn't the good kind. That kid seemed to really hate Kankuro and Baki wasn't sure if the two could ever get along.

whiterose20021
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-27-2011, 09:37 PM

"I'm restocking on some rations for the trip.It won't be much,but you can come along if you want.It won't take long though."Sonta said with a nod regaining her normal composure now.Man she felt silly for bumping into Kakashi out of anyone here,she had to bump into him.She was kind of excited to work along side Kakashi again on a mission,it had been a while since he had a squad to tend to now.

Sakura's face dropped a bit at the sight of Naruto now.Damn,why couldn't he go bug someone else besides her?She sighed,knowing he wouldn't shut up unless she talked to him now."Hi Naruto."She said lightly as she kept on heading towards the market place now."What do you want now?"She asked glancing at the blond now.

Gaara's face darkened now,seeing Kankuro disgrace himself even more."Enough!"He growled holding out a hand as the quark for the gord popped off and a sand hand came out of it.With a quick motion of his own hand,he caused the sand hand to swing at Kankuro,open palmed,pinning him hard against the wall now,causing it to crack and crumble a bit from the force of the blow."Stop this foolishness before I decide to kill you before the mission even starts."He threaten as the grip around Kankuro tighten,making it hard for him to breath now.Cold heartedness filled Gaara's eyes as he glared at his brother."You're a disgrace to the village and your family."

Sasuke stopped dead in his tracks at the doorway of the Hokage's office,seeing the scene unfold between Gaara and Kankuro.He looked over and spotted Rin,of course he had to be the cause of this.He was as bad as Naruto,trouble always followed those two for some odd reason."You two should have more respect for the village you are in,let alone inside the Hokage's office."He stated sternly looking back at the two Sand ninjas now.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-27-2011, 10:09 PM

Kakashi was a bit happy she hadn't refused his offer. "I think I'll come along." he had put up his book which was something he would only do for Sonta. She deserved his attention. "It's been a long time since me and you went on a mission together. I'm kind of excited." he really was and not just for one reason, but many.

Naruto frowned at Sakura's rudeness. "Cant we at least be friends Sakura? I never did anything to you and I'm not trying to steal Sasuke away from you, so why can't we just be friends?" he didn't like it when she was so mean to him and he ha never understood why she was.

Temari dint even think about helping Kankuro. He had asked for this and he was getting what he deserved. She observed the mark on Rin's skin. It wasn't very noticeable, but she was sure it was unpleasant for the guy. After all, it would freak her put of some guy she had just met started messing with her like that. She smiled at Gaara. "Thank you Gaara. You really are a great guy no matter what others think." she stated, very pleased with him.

Kankuro almost forgot who he was talking to as he snapped back at Gaara. "Just put me down you idiot. You're being a dosgrace for fighting with your own brother to make a fag feel better." he growled and struggled against the sand. Rin was standing behind Gaara in and effort to be protected against Kankuro if he managed to get away. Rin knew he wasn't allowed to use the sharigun unless he was in mortal danger. Kakashi didn't want anyone to know that Rin had a part of that clan in him. It would just cause problems. Rin hated this rule. He wasn't a very good ninja without his Sharigun and other shinobi laughed at him.

Baki glared at both boys. "You idiots! Stop!" he yelled in am attempt to calm them down. "We're here on very important business and you fight like teenage girls." Baki watched Rin walk up and slap Sasuke in the face. "Listen jerk, you don't know the whole story, so keep your fat trap shut and keep out of it. I don't know who you think you are, but that guy." he pointed to Gaara. "Is a very respectable person. He was helping me get away from his crazy brother."

whiterose20021
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-30-2011, 02:49 AM

"Yeah I know.It has,hasn't it?I don't know if you'd call this mission exciting,I mean,we are going and finding the Hokage,but who would kidnap him?"Sonta said after a thought nodding as Kakashi walked with her through the market,she stopped and picked out some good looking rations before buying them,she turned and face Kakashi."Anything you want while we're here?"She asked knowing it was kind of a stupid question to ask at this point and time.She then looked over at the Hokage's tower now."Something's not right."She said growing serious now,sensing that something wasn't right.
Sakura sigh now,but there was no excuse for him being lazy,annoying,and obnoxious.He always got on her nerves whether he meant it or not.No,he wasn't trying to steal Sasuke from her,he was driving him away from her by always being in the way or saying something stupid.She shrugged a now as she kept walking."I guess we can be friends,but you need to stop being annoying and hyper all the time."She pointed out now.

"Why should I?If I end your life now,then we don't have to worry about your stupidity ever again."Gaara said still keeping a tight grip on Kankuro.One thing he hated more than an annoying pest,was a hypocrite and Kankuro was the biggest one of them all.He didn't care if he was his brother or not,he wanted him dead without question or hesitation.

Sasuke glared at Rin after he smacked him,if it wasn't for the fact Kakashi-Sensei would killl him if he ever laid a hand on the boy he would of slugged him for being so stupid."It's probably your fault anyway!"He snapped at the boy now."You're always causing trouble and getting in the way just like Naruto!!I don't even know why you're even here,you're not a real ninja!"He cringed a bit,realizing what he said now.If there was one thing besides getting on Rin's case for being gay,it was telling him he wasn't a real ninja.He knew now he was going to get scolded by Kakashi-Sensei.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-30-2011, 02:39 PM

Rin was officially pissed. Black chakra whirled around him like smoke and his mouth twisted into a crooked grin. "You may not think I'm much of a shinobi, but I could kill you little Uchia." he said laughing at the raven boy. "Kakashi made a rule with me you know. That rule was that I never use my sharigun. Yes bitch, I have it too, so don't feel so special. The thing is, I'm mixed. I'm not just from your silly little clan that got wiped of the face of the planet by a freaking ten year old. I have byakagan too." I laughed. "Thing is Sasuke, I can use both of them at the same time, giving me the ability to fuck you up!" Rin himself was confused by the black chakra that swirled around him. That was a new one, then again, Kakashi had never let him practice to his fullest. He stalked towards Sasuke, using both clan's power. His eyes were black like hinata's and neji's got and even had the veins, but in the very center was the black pinwheel of the sharigun. It had a purple glow around it. He was ready to kill Sasuke.
Temari watched with mild fear as the seemingly harmless boy went insane. "W-What the hell?" she asked herself and looked at the black chakra that was whirling around. She was the one hiding behind Gaara now. If something came hurling in her direction, she'd be protected by his sand as well. She saw Kankuro's eyes were as wide as golf balls.

The puppetmaster stared at the little gay boy who'd become enraged to the point of murder it seemed. He was stalking around the raven boy like a cat did it's prey, watching him, observing him, preventing escape. He could practically feel the hate circulating from Rin's emotions. Something struck Sasuke that Kankuro never saw coming. Sasuke had a ling cut from under his eye to his neck. Rin now had a catlike appearance. It wasn't like when Gaara's demon came out though. It almost seemed as if the extra body parts belonged on Rin if that made sense. He had a pair of pitch black cat ears and a long black tail that flicked from side to side. His canine teeth protruded just slightly, looking almost like vampire teeth. He also had whisker looking marks on his face kind of like Naruto. His nails retracted and protracted like claws. His eyes changed from their odd byakagan/ sharigun state to looking like cat eyes. They were a shiny blue with a thin pupil. He struck Sasuke again, at a remarkable speed, leaving a mark down his chest.

Kakashi started feeling really sick as he also knew something was wrong. He took Sonta by the hand and started running to the office. He busted the door open and couldn't really believe what he was seeing. It was Rin, but it wasn't Rin. His eyes turned on another odd scene. Gaara had his brother pinned up to the wall, seemingly about to kill him. He turned to Sonta, not really sure what he should even do at this point.

Naruto suddenly stopped, staring at the hokage office. He was the only person other than Rin himself who knew what the boy was. He wasn't a jinchurri like Gaara or Naruto, no, he was half demon. This meant that he was part demon, part human. His mother had been a mix as well, a part of both the Uchina and Byakagun blood line and having both clan's capabilities. His father had been a panther demon, a ten tailed beat that most didn't even know existed. The ten tail wasn't normally very violent, so he hadn't wiped out any villages or anything. Naruto guessed that was why the beast wasn't well known. The thing was, Rin could do all the things his parents could and even worse, he had the chakra of a demon. Naruto could feel that chakra reacting and flaring from here. He looked at Sakura. "Come on, something's horribly wrong." he arrived at the scene and gasped. This was worse than he had thought.

Baki couldn't move. Two demon's in one room. He saw Naruto had arrived and that made three demons in one room. He squeaked with fear and Rin's head snapped to his direction. "Shut up coward." he hissed and Baki flinched. Rin swiped at Sasuke again, but his small hand was caught by Naruto who looked right into his eyes. "Rin. You said you wouldn't show anyone this." the little brunette looked ashamed, ears dropping and tail hanging between his legs in shame. "Sorry." he muttered and Naruto nodded. "You should be." he then smiled and rubbed the little cat ears, making a purring sound come from Rin's throat. He closed his eyes and made a slight yowl of affection. Baki rolled his eyes. "He's like a big cat." Naruto nodded. "He's half panther demon."

whiterose20021
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-30-2011, 10:57 PM

Sasuke flinched a bit seeing Rin transform."What the..?"He yelped a bit as the gash appeared from his eye to his neck,blood flowing out of the wound.He activated his sharigun to try and keep up with Rin,but it was no use.The kid was just to fast for even him.he glared at Rin now as he held a kunai out for defense.This wasn't good,this kid was now somehow related to him and knew how to use the sharigun and Byakagan at the same time.This fight wasn't going to last long and he knew now he didn't stand a chance again the boy in this form.He yelped again as Rin slashed open his shirt,leaving a gash on his chest now.He looked over now as Kakashi and Sonta arrived on the scene now,then Naruto and Sakura?Damn he was definitely wasn't the best genin around anymore.He glare at Naruto and Rin as Naruto seemed to calm the boy down.Was this really happening?It was a sharp blow to his pride.

Gaara looked over at Rin now,a bit amazed at his darker side.He knew there was something different about that boy,and now he knew.he let out a small chuckle as he let kankuro out of his grip now,letting his brother fall to the floor now.There was no need to even worry about Rin now that he saw his true form and power.Kankuro should be greatful it was him that had him against the wall and not Rin.He looked over at Sonta and Kakashi as they came in now,staying quiet as usual.

Sonta ran along side Kakashi now,not wanting to see what waited for them in the hokage's office.She stood there in both shock and awe.Rin looked cute in this form.She sighed seeing Naruto arrive,calming Rin down now.She didn't know what set him off,but it had to of been a mixture of Gaara and Kankuro fighting,and somehow Sasuke got involved as well.She folded her arms looking at the children before her now."I am rather disappointed in all of you."She said keeping a stone serious tone in her voice now."It is clear to me than none of you are fit for this mission at all."She pointed out,looking at Rin and Sasuke now."You can't even get along and behave like real ninjas."She then looked over at Baki now."And you're the worse one out of all of them!You're a full fledged jounin and you couldn't even handle keeping the peace among your own squad let alone stop a fight breaking out among these children."She put her hands on her hips now as she actually felt her temper rising a bit.

Sakura gasp at the sight of Sasuke bleeding."Sasuke,you're hurt."She said,but didn't dare go over to him as Sonta started scolding all of them now.Her role model never looked so scary before.She gulped a bit looking down at the ground now.This mission was already a failure and they hadn't even left to go find the Hokage yet,she felt terrible now.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-07-2012, 05:39 PM

Rin lowered his head and his ears flattened back, his tail dropping in between his legs as he was scolded. "Were sorry Sonta-sensei....we didn't mean to be bad.." Naruto and Rin were both looking up at her, trying to appear adorable and innocent.

Kakashi looked at the two boys who were trying to suck Sonta into their 'cute' act. He rolled his eyes and yanked them both up, Naruto by his shirt, Rin by his tail. He dropped Rin as he yowled in pain. "You jerk!!! Why would you grab my tail?!" he pouted and Kakashi sighed. "I'm sorry, but you need to stop acting like a four year old. Come on. We need to go start looking for the hokage."

Kankuro was honestly terrified. He'd already been scared of Gaara and now there was Rin to worry about pissing off. Either one of those two could kill anyone here without even trying. He was a little more afraid of Gaara since he was so emotionless. At least Rin wasn't a cold blooded killer.

Temari squealed and ran over to Rin. "You're sooo cute!!!!" she screamed and started petting his cat ears, amused as he purred. "So, is this your real form? How did you hide it?" she asked. He smiled. I have a lot of chakra. I always used a transformation jutsu around people so no one could see my ears and tail. Now o guess I don't have to hide it since you all know.."

Naruto frowned at Kakashi. "You're so mean! Why don't you just go make-out with Sonta or something instead of bugging us?" Kakashi blushed a bright red and Naruto laughed. "Hehe Sonta!!!! Kakashi wants to hold you and kiss you and lovvvve you!!!" Naruto teased and Kakashi looked mortified.

Baki growled a her. "Why don't you handle them? They're all crazy and I'm only one person. I can't control them all you know!" he didnt like how she was scolding him. He was a grown man, not one of these dumb children.

((sorry my reply is so late :0))

whiterose20021
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-10-2012, 04:21 AM

Sonta put her hands on her hips with a sigh now as Naruto and Rin tried kissing up to her,but they should of known by now that the sad puppy dog eyes didn't work on her.She raised an eyebrow as Kakashi yanked to two back away from her now.This was going to be one hell of a trip with this group.She then looked at Temari as she fawned over Rin's true appearance,really unfitting for a young ninja to act like that,but then again times weren't as hard as they use to be when she was their age.She blinked a bit as she looked over at Naruto,a lightly tint of blush colored her face as Naruto teased Kakashi."Really now Naruto,act your age and mature."She sighed,regaining herself as she glared at Baki now."Your squad reflects how they are lead,so if their behavior is poor then their leader is weak."She stated coldly."And if I am to take charge of them then they will straighten up."She then looked at the group of young ninjas now."Pay attention closing because I am going to say this only one time."She waited until they were calm and she had their full attention.

Sasuke folded his arms now,more than pissed off about this whole situation,how could he get stuck with these people?It was pathetic how they acted so childish at a time like this,they needed to get going before they lost the trail of who ever nabbed the hokage.He stayed quiet like he normally did,knowing he had a part in the whole thing as well.He couldn't help who he had to deal with in the squad.He then looked over at Sonta as she called for their attention now.

Gaara watched Rin,studying the boy closely,trying to figure out exactly how powerful Rin really was.Something told him that things were going to get rather interesting with these leaf ninja,he smiled a bit at the thought before looking over at Sonta as she tried getting their attention.Baki certainly didn't have the backbone needed to keep them all in check,but maybe Sonta did.She looked a bit more stern when it came to getting things done right around here.Even though the blond haired boy seemed more annoying than the Uchiha boy.

Sakura looked around at the others before watching Rin,holding back wanting to smack him for hurting Sasuke,him and Naruto were both acting like idiots and it wasn't making them look any better as Naruto started teasing Kakashi.This was getting out of hand and she didn't know if they were going to last long before she looked over at Sonta as she got their attention as she cleared her throat now.

(It's ok.:).)

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-10-2012, 11:40 AM

Rin couldn't believe she'd resisted his neko adorable powers as he liked to call them. He sighed and walked to an empty spot on the floor, sitting down and crossing his legs to pay attention to whatever Sonta had to say. He kept glancing at Gaara from time to time, wondering if he might could try to earn affection from the red head. He was sitting directly in front of him and wrapped his tail around Gaara's ankle then rubbed against his leg with his head, making a mewing sound. Temari was still fawning, only now she was sitting right beside him, rubbing his cat ears and listening to his light purring.

Kankuro looked at Rin, not amused by the boys show. "You'll never win his heart, he doesn't have one." he whispered to Rin. He was also sitting on the floor and turned his attention to Sonta. She had something to say, and Kankuro now couldnt find any respect for Baki who had just let her take control and not cared.

Temari stopped playing around with Rin and looked up to see what Sonta wanted to say. Sje still kept one hand screeching his ears as she looked at the woman. She didn't want to get in trouble. This lady seemed much more strict than Baki who was cowering like an idiot.

Naruto ran over and sat with the other group on the floor and joined in on scratching Rin's ears, making him slump to the floor, purring loudly. Naruto was extremely amused by that reaction and smiled at the panther demon child. Rin pushed away all the hands and looked up at Sonta, so Naruto looked up too.

Kakashi was impressed with her ability to take control. He hadn't wanted to offend the sand ninjas, that was why he hadn't taken control, but ue was proud of Sonta who basically told Baki off. Kakashi couldn't understand why that man was such a useless coward.

Baki snorted at her, but made no move to take back his control. "Very well, if you wish to take care of a bunch of dumb kids, I'll stay here." he left the building to get a hotel.