n o m. fuu

Old 01-21-2012, 08:47 PM

Hello there~
As you can probably tell from my avatar, I'm pretty new to Menewsha.
I also see that it has a somewhat large anime/manga readers/watchers.
That's great because I can relate.

To get to the point, well, I've ran out of things to read...
Hopefully you guys out there can help me out?
I thoroughly enjoyed mangas like Bleach, Barajou no Kiss, and Oresama Teacher.

I look for comedy throughout everything so please keep that in mind.
And I like to keep away from Yaoi, Yuri, Mature etc.
Anyways, type awayyy ~ And feel free to have discussions.
=3

Aoiome Sanshi

Old 02-05-2012, 03:12 AM

Hello and welcome to Menewsha!

As you can see, I'm pretty new around here too.
Well, if you want to read some mangas, you should look things up under your favourite genre and I'm guessing that you like some fantasy mangas I believe?
Cause I love fantasy! I've read thousands so maybe I can suggest some?
Some good mangas I read are Black Butler, Maximum Ride, Pandora Hearts, Fairy Tail (but I don't favourite this one too much), and maybe xxxHolic?
These are just some suggestions so I wouldn't really know what you would like but you can check them out! ^^

Legos on the floor
*^_^*

Old 02-05-2012, 07:45 AM

Hello, welcome to Menewsha.<3

I'd make some suggestions, but I tend to like darker/more serious manga and anime, so you probably wouldn't agree with my taste. Maybe Gurren Lagann, if you haven't already seen it?

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-06-2012, 05:45 PM

Azumanga was funny Kill Me Baby is a good one.

The Daily life of Highschool boys is also hilarious. They parody Final Fantasy and Gundam in the first episode xD (It's a collaboration of Square-enix and Sunrise.)

Ramoguy22
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-19-2012, 09:39 PM

If you are into the more romantic genres, and I know I am..-coughs lightly- Anyway, you should watch ToraDora. It brought me to tears..of manliness... but I digress, it is not yaoi, or yuri, its not mature, and it really is a pretty emotional story. If you are curious what it is about [Taken from AnimeNetwork]: Plot Summary: Despite Ryuji Takasu's gentle personality, his eyes make him look like an intimidating delinquent. Class rearrangements on his second high school year put him together with his best friend, Yusaku Kitamura, and his hidden crush, Minori Kushieda. Along with these two comes Kushieda's best friend, Taiga Aisaka. Her delicate appearance contrasts with her brutal personality. Secretly in love with Kitamura, Taiga agrees to help Ryuji with his love interest as long as he helps her get closer to hers.
[]Toradora! (TV) - Anime News Network

Bronia
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-20-2012, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramoguy22 View Post
If you are into the more romantic genres, and I know I am..-coughs lightly- Anyway, you should watch ToraDora. [clips post]
I can second this recommendation. It's definitely a must watch (or at least try) if you're into RomComs. It's easily among the best in it's genre, too.

Other recommendations for you, and I give them cautiously because our tastes are kind of dissimilar, maybe try Black Rock Shooter? It's a bit confusing (especially the OVA.) and both the works (TV and OVA) are stand alone sorts of things, so you don't need one to enjoy the other. There's action and fight scenes and stuff.
Bamboo Blade is a slice-of-life sports kind of anime. There's humor and stuff. *shrug* It's got next to no romance and I don't remember any mature themes.