The-Black_King
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-12-2012, 02:21 AM

Sixteen years ago a child was said to be born in the blood of the enemy's of his people no one really new about this child but they new that he would grow up to be king of the people the kingdom of heart is a very peaceful place not picking fights with other country's until the King finally arrived bringing only blood with him but to hold honer to are faith we made him king but for how long will it last.

Profile name:
Name:
Skills: (you know what I mean and what my limits are and no magic can be used just not over powered)
Weapon: (weapon only one if can use magic)
Bio: (you don't have to have the longest but have it so we know your back ground)
Pic: (or good run down of what they look like)

Last edited by The-Black_King; 03-12-2012 at 02:23 AM..

haku_yowane
*^_^*
Banned

Old 03-13-2012, 10:27 AM

Profile name:haku_yowane
Name:Bambi
Skills:gymnastics, fast runner, hunter, small magic with fire
Weapon: fire sword
Bio: born in a small village on an important day she got the name of Bambi from the day of earth. when she was 15 she started to travel and found that due to her beautiful appearance she was often harassed by other travelers and change her appearance. She now walks the world as a male looking human. No one knows of this secret.
Pic:

Female picture

http://http://images.picturesdepot.com/photo/a/anime_boy_white_hair-31589.jpg

Male picture, just image him with brown hair

Walking into two Bambi was as noticed as every with her good looks she had every single females eyes on her. Unfortantly none of them was what she was looking for. She is also straight. By the time Bambi had made it to the pub for a drink like usual she had a trail of females following her. "damn it, why am I so good looking" she said to herself in a low voice. She opened the doors into the pub and sat down at the end of the bar. After ordering a beer she had a Line of girls confessing there love for her. If only they all knew. As usual Bambi turned down every single female. After some time they had all left and on the counter were 7 beer jugs all empty. She placed a dozen silver cions on the table and left. Walking down the street and on to her next destination.

Last edited by haku_yowane; 05-04-2012 at 08:53 AM..

The-Black_King
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-14-2012, 02:11 AM

I'm sorry im not done working on this and I cant get you pic up