Nezume Gamakaeru
I am an artistic mouse! =^u^=

Old 03-19-2012, 07:20 AM

Ignore this thread please!

Hello everyone! I am Nezume Gamakaeru, or Nezume, Nezzie, Nezu, Nez, or whatever combo of my name you can come up with. I'm been sitting on my bum for too long and my artistic abilities are rusting on me. I want to fix this! So, I need ya'll's help! If there is something you want to be drawn, or sketched please tell me! If there isn't something you want personally, I'm open for suggestions of things I could draw to keep me busy! There may be somethings that I'll decline, possibly because I'm not comfortable drawing that or just don't want to. If I'll draw it, I'll let you know by quoting you and saying 'ACCEPTED' :3

If you would like to see some examples and previous work that I had done, please look through my DA. Note: The works there are somewhat old because I haven't been able to update.

NezumeGamakaeru on deviantART

I am typically a Look-n-Draw type artist, and I usually use a pencil and paper to draw. If you want color be sure to let me know. If there is something specific like a photograph, or a picture that you would like to be drawn, please, please provide the image for me so I have something to look at. I would deeply appretiate it.

Other than that, I would also be willing to try and draw detailed descriptions of the subject or whatever of the request. It doesn't have to be overly detailed, just don't throw a single word at like like 'DOG', 'CAT', 'HOUSE', 'CAR', I think you get the point.

HEADS UP!!: I do NOT have a scanner, camera, webcam, or even ms paint right now, so I will be incapable of uploading my drawings, or giving you the pictures I draw. It will probably be a very long time, until I am able to put the drawings on the computer to give to who ever requested it. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Also, if and when I get the drawings uploaded and sent to whoever requested it, I would happily accept donations that the requester had deemed worthy of the art. You do NOT have to pay for the drawing. This is a FREE reQuest thread because there is a chance that the requester may never get to see what they requested.

Thank you!

(I may have missed something, so changes may be made to this.)

Last edited by Nezume Gamakaeru; 04-07-2012 at 02:29 AM..

Nezume Gamakaeru

Old 04-06-2012, 09:17 PM

Waiting

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 04-07-2012, 12:04 AM

Oh my, I don't believe this belongs in this forum. I think you might find people who want art if you ask a moderator to move this either to the Art Request forum or the Freebies forum.

Nezume Gamakaeru

Old 04-07-2012, 02:27 AM

. . . . . *animesweatdrop*. . . I had a nagging feeling that was the case. Thanks for letting me know. ^^;

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 04-07-2012, 02:31 AM

lol All you have to do is pm a moderator and they'll move it for you~ :3 And you're welcome.