Mister Dignity
I flop like a boss

Old 04-20-2012, 01:22 PM

Welcome to Flyer's Quest Log!
This is where I keep track of my questing on Menewsha 8D

About My Questing
So welcome to where I'll be keep track of quest progress here on Menewsha. I've read a few other questing threads, and see that most users list the items they will quest for, but since I'm fairly new, I guess I'll just post updates on what I'm questing for and my progress so far. :)

I'll mainly share my questing progress on getting CIs, EIs, and expensive items, but I may share progress on things that I'm interested in. Like I said, there's no set list of what I'm going to quest for, so always check my latest posts to stay updated.

Chatting
Feel free to chat on here! :) I only ask that it stay generally related to questing. You can discuss what you're questing for, what I'm questing for, tips on questing, anything that has to do with gold and questing, really.

Rules
Just follow the Menewsha board rules, please :)

Donations
I do accept donations to earn what I'm aiming to buy, but I do not depend on them. I prefer to earn it myself, but getting a donation once in a while is nice. :)

Donators
No one has donated to my questing yet.

Last edited by Mister Dignity; 04-20-2012 at 04:20 PM..

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Ivvy Send a message via Yahoo to Ivvy

Old 04-20-2012, 01:38 PM

COngrats on your new quest thread I wish you much luck in getting all the shinys that you seek!

Mister Dignity
I flop like a boss

Old 04-20-2012, 01:39 PM

Thank you Ivvy! I'm about to post the first update... I'm just getting the name of the things I want ^^ I forgot them xD

---------- Post added 04-20-2012 at 10:04 AM ----------

Entry 1

So right now I'm saving up for the Midnight Carnival CI! I'm buying it off of a kind member who's willing to put it on hold it until I can afford the 2.5k. :D When I get it I'll probably use the facial equips, as well as some of the black and red items, I think they'll go good with the item I just purchased...

Which is the Cloak of Doom off of HIM_ROCK, for just 300 gold :D I'm so excited for him to accept the trade :3

---------- Post added 04-20-2012 at 11:07 AM ----------

Entry 2

I just discovered Little Hellion, and I really want to get my hands on it! :D Problem is, it costs 5,999 gold! I can save up though, but I have 9 days to do so :)

I guess to do this I'll play games and post a lot. Wish me luck! 8D

Mister Dignity
I flop like a boss

Old 04-20-2012, 08:38 PM

As you can see, I just got Little Hellion ^^

~Yue~ was generous enough to let me buy it for just 1k, and I also had to hand over Caged Heart, which I had no use for. I'm very please with the trade. :D

Mister Dignity
I flop like a boss

Old 04-21-2012, 02:44 PM

I'm 42 gold away from buying Midnight Carnival off of blueblackrose for just 2.5k! :D I have a great combo between that CI and the Little Hellion in mind.

Moon!
I need food...! ;u;

Old 04-21-2012, 03:59 PM

hiya! :D welcome to the quest thread! :)

Mister Dignity
I flop like a boss

Old 04-21-2012, 05:29 PM

Thanks I'm actually just about to post an update!

~~~~

I just sent a trade to blueblackrose and she accepted :) Now my look is where I want it, now I'm just looking for something silver to balance out the gold, and a weapon for me empty hand. I'll probably combine the silver and weapon part, so I don't look too complicated ;)

Moon!
I need food...! ;u;

Old 04-24-2012, 12:14 PM

Congrats! :D oh good luck on that too :D