Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 05-05-2012, 06:33 AM

Cyrax started move forward, Determined to Reach his goal. He then pressed one hand to his left temple, as he Started hearing Strange Whispers in his head. He couldn't make out what they said, but they stopped after a bit. It was odd, though. It was like a Bug had flown into his ear.

Arechi
Yeah, how does it feel to get a ...

Old 05-05-2012, 02:47 PM

Kaji's gaze again slid over towards the Prince, for a few moments, as he reverted back to his previous form. A small frown still played as his face, as he still wasn't sure it was a good idea for Cyrax to continue. There was clearly something going on with him, and the knight guessed that whatever it was couldn't possibly be good. Changing forms was one thing, but to do so without it being a conscious choice was another, and he was certain that the Prince hadn't made a conscious choice to change into his true form. After all there hadn't been any threats around and there had been no real need for it at the time.

His attention again returned to Tahanna as she spoke of the mare's past training. The frown lifted into a small smile as she praised the past trainer who helped her learn to ride and helped train the mare Twilight. He caught the mention of her father, and it wasn't hard to piece it together that, that is whom she was talking about, after all she had said it outright as well before somewhat altering her words after letting them die out. It was clear that the subject of her father was a sore one so he didn't bother pressing it further. "I can see that you both put a lot of time and effort towards her, and did a rather wonderful job in training her" he said, giving small praise towards both before the moment of the Prince again caught his eye.

Cyrax's actions were again a bit strange as the golden gaze seemed to lock and watch him carefully. "My Prince I would have to again advise for you to return to the Nuetral Kingdom. It's clear...you're not well...at the moment. Whatever it is you must do at the Dark'Lightian Kingdom can wait until you're...feeling a bit better. As I've previously said if you wish for someone to still go I'm sure that wouldn't be a problem, and I'd rather not have to use force..." the red haired knight stated, his tone turning much more serious to show he wasn't joking around, nor was the light threat an idle one. Unlike Luna's, his duty wasn't only to the Prince and the royal family. He was one who was forced to look at the larger picture, and what would be best for the kingdom as a whole, much like the royal family was suppose to. Right now though he felt his Prince was being a bit too rash and so was more then willing to look where the Prince was not. If something were to happen to Cyrax, it could effect everyone, not just the royal family. Kaji was also well aware that he could never overpower the Prince, after all he had the four elements at his beck and call while the knight only had fire and magma, but he was certain he could at least hold out long enough to exhaust the Prince enough for Luna to take him back.

Andraus

Old 05-05-2012, 03:27 PM

Cyrax looked at the both of them, Luna and kaji. "The Reason I started this Journey was one thing. The words that Warlord spoke, Im sure, Meant that he was planning on paying the Princess a visit. We need to make sure she's okay. Be it sickness or health, Even if I may not like that Im being put into a Marriage, with someone I have NO fucking clue about, My loyalty lie's with my family, and while it does, il respect its wishs."he said, looking kaji in the eye. "I won't hear anymore of this Kaji. Im old enough now to care for myself."

Arechi
Yeah, how does it feel to get a ...

Old 05-06-2012, 11:57 PM

Kaji's gaze remained steady and didn't falter as the Prince's own eyes locked with his. "As honorable as that sounds there's another larger picture that needs to be looked at as well. Had my concern been concerned with illness I wouldn't be pushing quite as hard as I am now, as I'm sure I wouldn't need to. However considering the fact that not only is health a concern but it appears you've also just reawakened your true form, which can be dangerous. During this time powers and even personalities can be volatile until control over them is mastered. Until now your true form has been unavailable to you and now it chooses to suddenly surface? There's a good chance that you may not be able to control your powers fully which could end in further problems. Based on the fact that we passed the humans and they didn't exactly seem in a hurry I doubt that anything has happened to the Princess, at least not yet. However if you were to lose control of your full powers and suddenly resort to your true form, then there's a chance you may end up accidentally harming her and causing a full scale war with the Dark'Lightian Kingdom" the knight again calmly stated. He knew that a war with their neighboring kingdom wouldn't end well, especially with the current tension with the humans they had previously passed.

Andraus

Old 05-07-2012, 01:24 AM

"Why do you think I Worked my Body to the Bone? Why i'v been honing my skills for so long. I'v been expecting it to happen, and Wanted to be Prepared for it to happen. "He said. "Im not some Fool who would Wait for the Envitable to happen, because it can happen at the WORST time. Its best to be prepared, so I prepared for this." he siad.

Inuyami
Daughter of Sesshomaru: A Deadly...
Send a message via AIM to Inuyami Send a message via Yahoo to Inuyami

Old 05-08-2012, 02:20 AM

Luna listened to the dialogue between the prince and Kaji. It was obvious that the knight only wished for Cyrax's safety; but for what ever head strong reason, his mind was set and not going to be changed. The white haired female fallowed behind the prince on his left side and looked the castle over as they neared the open draw bridge.

"Girl," Luna said turning her attention to Tahanna, temporarilly ignoring the situation. "Can your mare bare the weight of another rider?"

"Y..Yes." Tahanna said as she looked up at her equine friend taken back by being addressed by the water master.

"Kaji, may I ask that you go with this girl and ride ahead. Make sure the path ahead is safe and scout the nearest stand to perchase goods. It's been a long journy, a bit of food would do us all good." Luna explained to the fire master trying to break the subject that seemed to be rising tensions.