Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-23-2012, 03:20 AM

Alliance

The war on earth has led to it's unavoidable destruction. The world is left with a few scattered cities, and multiple cities of ruin around the globe. The cause is the republics want to pull all nations under itself. They do this by using bio-tecnical machines called Zoids and gundams. Zoids more commonly are found on the surface, while gundams are piloted in the air and space. Things are looking bad for the people, but a force has grown to stop the Republic's advances. The resistance has been fighting against the Republic for awhile now, but is in need of some stronger worriers. Along with that underground rings of zoid and gundam fights and races has come to the attention of the Republic. Who will win, what will become of a planet close to destruction..

Rules:
1. Respect members of the roleplay.
2. Follow all Mene rules.
3. Yaoi and yuri allowed, so respect this, and if you do not like it respect those who do.
4. PM all profiles to Me titled with the name of the Rp or they will not be looked at (NO ACCEPTIONS)
5. Keep ooc within the ooc, I do not like ooc in the rp thread, so keep it out. This is your only warnning.
6. No killing off other characters without their permission, but npcs are free game if you wish.
7. No godmodding please -.-
8. I will add/subtract and update the rules as needed.

Profiles:

(Appearance)
Name:
Sexuality:
Which side are you on: (republic, resistance, civilian)
Biography:
Zoid or Gundom Pic or Description: (if not a pilot, delete this)
Description of Zoid or Gundam's abilities: (if not a pilot delete this)
Place in military or city: (If pilot, delete this)
Extra (Optional):

Last edited by Kiyoto; 05-23-2012 at 04:01 AM..