XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX
Forever Questioning the Unknown

Old 08-13-2012, 05:02 PM

Teacher, Please Do Teach Me

Surprise, there's a new teacher at your local high school and she's here to stay. Unlike her Great Uncle, whom taught her everything she know's, she's got a more musical approach to the things he had short comings in. Though she still tests and gives exam's there's no a single say that her large classroom doesn't have music flowing when people are ushered into it's door's. She's been preparing all Summer and school has finally begun as has her first year of teaching.

Name: Veralee "Vera" Marie Saunders, Miss. Saunders
Bio: As the time is come for her first year of teaching, not much is know about her except that she is the Great-Niece to Thomas Saunders. Though the many teacher's in the neighboring rooms know that she is a highly intellectual being and that she graduated high school right before she turned fifteen. They also know that she finished her Bachelor's Degree a few months prior and is working soon to start her Honour's Degree through that same online college. Those who don't know her usually cast judgement as not much ease is know.
Likes: Learning, playing instrument's (her favorite's are the Cello and Violin), teaching, and conversing with other's.
Dislikes: (These will be learned soon enough)

Quote:

Name: Clive Regal.
Bio: He is a loud guy who likes to have a lot of fun, but personality died 2 years ago. He now is a quiet and smart guy who has never had the nack for girls his age. Usually ones that are usually 2 years older then him. He is quite a passionate, romantic guy, but nobody has ever seen that side because no girl has ever given him the chance to express it. He has fell in love many times but not one had been true to him. Aside from that, he is very creative and gets in trouble some times, and has fists as hard as rocks, but he isn't very strong.. He speaks only the truth, but maybe lies pass back and forth sometimes just to hide something from someone. He blushes a lot and flirts like he means it.
Likes: Women, Piano, music, creativity, romantic moments, blushing, bouncing chests, video games, roses, love, bells, harp, trumpet, pencils, doves, glasses, shirts, swords, magnums.
Dislikes: Hate, pants, veggies, spiders, snakes, being turned down, beliefs, jocks, homework, apples, and bad situations.
(sex: 4 times a week. LMAO)

Vera got up much earlier than she did regularly, pulled a suitable black dress once she had on everything else, ate and walked to work with her satchel at her side. She let herself into the back door of her classroom, turned her lights on, and placed her satchel behind her desk nearby.

After that she headed to her wipe board and began to write:

As this is a new year, I am your new teacher. My name is Veralee Saunders, you may call me Miss. V or Miss Saunders.

My rules are simple:

- Do your best.
- Have fun.
- Do not disrespect me.

**Also, not even a simple string or bow belong this school, these instrument's belong to me personally and should be treated with care. If you try to steal anything and think you will get away with it you won't. I will only take you aside once it I see you acting violently upon them, after that you will be removed permanently from my class. This is not a playground, this play is far more than that and should be treating like a sanctuary. Other than that, the rest of this week will be free of learning as I know Summer will probably still be beating strongly in your minds. Next week we shall start head on.

Special Note to my advanced students: You may pick up where you left off now if you'd like, as Mr. Saunder's informed me that he had you working over the Summer Holiday.

She sighed and went over and sat down at her Harpsichord and began to play 'Harpsichord Concerto No. 1' in D minor, as she awaited her student's arrivals.

devcul
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-13-2012, 07:45 PM

I walked in, looking as casual as I can, I quickly manage to be first to the class, and sat in the back, as usual. I toggled my glasses to see what it said on the board. "..Pretty fun teacher.." I sighed and laid my head on my hand, elbow on the desk. I start to unpack as I notice how young the teacher was, and I.. Well, as you say.. Starstruck.. I was noticing the heat beginning to flame up my cheeks, I was blushing a dark scarlet, and I tried to face away.. I began again to unpack and laid out my books as pencils, expecially my lucky eraser. Shaped like a four leaf clover, the thing I find the most of in clover fields. I began to see the students coming out of the hallway as the bell rings, with brutal force, back and forth.

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 08-14-2012, 04:51 AM

A few minutes later the class had finally arrived and seated themselves comfortably, many of the students were quiet, but a few of them were conversing with one another.

Veralee cleared her throat, so that the class turned their full attention to her . She then got up and stood in the rooms center, "I'm sure that you've all had more than enough time to read the board. You won't be needing your notebooks, pencils, pens, or binder's. I will probably be the only one teacher who doesn't hand out a Syllabus, honestly I don't even believe in having you learn what the school wants you to learn. I will be setting exams on your own individual strengths and weakness's, you will be prompted and progress on your individual learning level's because I do not want anyone to be with held from their dreams. Most of you probably have those, I got here whilst I am still progressing mine. We will have class trips and you will leave any emotional baggage you have at the door. This class is supposed to be fun and it's also an extra two hours you can explore your passion and yourself. Now that that is all said, I do not honestly know any of you and you obviously don't know much about me either. Probably only what my Great-Uncle spoke of me. I am Veralee Marie as it says on the board. So let's start the question's one at a time, we're all adult's here there is no need for foolish hand raising."

devcul
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-14-2012, 11:43 AM

"..Hm." I sighed again. My voice like silk, I smile. "I see your very smart and beautiful, but the other teachers are not.. Why is that? I'm just asking because y'know." I shrug. 2 students quietly say "OOOOooo.." they quiet down at the end because nobody was doing it, or really listening to his question.

---------- Post added 08-14-2012 at 07:14 AM ----------

I slowly pack back again, putting my pencils, and lucky eraser in my pocket, and other things. I slowly toggle my glasses, shining them with a little hankerchief, looking very fancy.

Last edited by devcul; 08-14-2012 at 12:25 PM..

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 08-14-2012, 12:25 PM

"That is because their intellectual level's are a bit below average to say the least, don't tell them I said that though--they have enough problem's with me as is. Though mine exceed's that of the every day youth. I graduated High School when I was fourteen and am just about to start my higher level Bachelor's Degree called an Honour's Degree. My passion is music, but after I finish my Master's and then my PhD--I will be working for a high branch of the government where my sharp mind has be sought out and requested. I myself enjoy the science's and I'll be able to pursue my education full-time even with my current job teaching everyone of you. Do no fret though, I will be with most of you until you graduate and even spend a bit of time with you Sibling's if you any of you have them," Veralee grinned softly.

devcul
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-14-2012, 12:37 PM

"Sadly I have a sibling, but I don't know where he is. I haven't seen him since Birth. Nor at my parents funeral." I frown and look at my desk. "I think we were twins.. I can't remember..." I quickly stop talking about myself, and change to a subject."so. Is the trip starting? Id like to go." I looked a bit impatient, but happy. "music is, infact my passion." I smirked. "Can I show it? On that piano.." I pointed to it, and was hoping she would let me do so.

Last edited by devcul; 08-14-2012 at 03:54 PM..

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 08-14-2012, 04:24 PM

"I'm sorry to hear of you parents passing," she paused and grinned. "As with the trips there will be about two bigger one's and four smaller one's. The first small one will be next month, it will be an one day two night trip and coming is optional. If some of the student's choose not to come they will be writing a four page essay, double spaced on the proposer f their choice and their addition's to the history of music. You're more than welcome to come, seeing that it's still warm enough we'll be doing various type's of fundraiser's for those who don't have the fund's for the trip."

She nodded as she went over to her desk picked up her, sat down at it, and picked up her pen, "Go right ahead, I won't stop you--enjoy! By the way, what is your name? So, that I can mark you present on the roll. You wouldn't mind me calling roll before you played would you?"

devcul
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-14-2012, 04:42 PM

"of course. The names Clive regal, at your service miss." I tipped my hat. "I have talent in everything piano.. Favorite is usually harpsichord, but, normal piano will do as well." I grinned and waited for her to be done with the roll call, so I could show everyone my talents.

---------- Post added 08-14-2012 at 12:00 PM ----------

After that roll call, I begin to play, I start playing , with tremendous speed, Not stoping for a breath at all.

Last edited by devcul; 08-14-2012 at 05:01 PM..