Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 05-10-2013, 05:10 PM

Have you ever read this series by Andrea Cremer?

This is one of my favorite series. Have you ever heard of it or read the books?

Quote:
"While the 'Nightshade' trilogy is set in the present day, Calla and her pack are fighting on the front lines of a war between two powerful factions of witches that has been waged for centuries. I always knew that a complex, compelling tale of love and betrayal lay at the heart of the witches' war and I'm thrilled to be able to share the tale."

– Andrea Cremer
Book One - Nightshade:

Quote:
Nightshade: The Hunt Begins

Calla Tor has always known her destiny: After graduating from the Mountain School, she’ll
be the mate of sexy alpha wolf Ren Laroche and fight with him, side by side, ruling their
pack and guarding sacred sites for the Keepers. But when she violates her masters’ laws by
saving a beautiful human boy out for a hike, Calla begins to question her fate, her existence,
and the very essence of the world she has known. By following her heart, she might lose
everything - including her own life. Is forbidden love worth the ultimate sacrifice?
Book Two - Wolfsbane

Quote:
Wolfsbane: How many trails can love survive?

This thrilling sequel to the much-talked-about Nightshade begins just where it ended-Calla Tor wakes up in the lair of the Searchers, her sworn enemy, and she's certain her days are numbered. But then the Searchers make her an offer-one that gives her the chance to destroy her former masters and save the pack-and the man-she left behind. Is Ren worth the price of her freedom? And will Shay stand by her side no matter what? Now in control of her own destiny, Calla must decide which battles are worth fighting and how many trials true love can endure and still survive.
Book Three - Bloodrose

Quote:
Bloodrose: The Ultimate Sacrifice

Calla has always welcomed war. But now that the final battle is upon her, there’s more at stake than fighting. There’s saving Ren, even if it incurs Shay’s wrath. There’s keeping Ansel safe, even if he’s been branded a traitor. There’s proving herself as the pack’s alpha, facing unnamable horrors, and ridding the world of the Keepers’ magic once and for all. And then there’s deciding what to do when the war ends. If Calla makes it out alive, that is. In the final installment of the Nightshade trilogy, New York Times bestselling author Andrea Cremer creates a novel with twists and turns that will keep you on the edge of your seat until its final pages. A dynamic end to this breathtaking trilogy.
And no.. this isn't like Twlight....At All.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 05-17-2013, 05:45 AM

I haven't read this but I plan to 'nods' I just have to find the third one and I'll have the full series, so far.

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 05-25-2013, 12:18 AM

I have the books downloaded onto my e-book reader, but I haven't been able to get into them yet. Then again, it takes me A WHILE sometimes since I have so many books I wanna read.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 05-25-2013, 03:57 AM

i know how that is 'nods' i got hte first two books downloaded i need to get hte money for the third. it takes mea bit to get aorund to reading a book myself 'nods'