Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 06-17-2013, 12:48 AM

lol xD

I just thought it was kinda embarrassing for Sai because he was all, "Hey I'm a part of Team 7 too yanno", goes to attack the Jyuubi, and nearly gets killed for his trouble while the original Team 7 members managed to get close enough to deal some damage and Sakura manages to get started on healing a ton of people. Poor Sai. xD

It'll be nice to see Orochimaru fighting again. While some of his fighting techniques are creepy, it's fun seeing the kinds of attacks he has.

Mildee
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-21-2013, 03:09 PM

I prefer the Dub, honestly. Even though English dubs are notorious for being a bit crappy at relaying the correct /more realistic emotions, they tend to have better voices for the characters. Yuri Lowenthal makes an awesome Sasuke. Maile Flanagan is also great with Naruto. She never messes up, unlike the Japanese VA(no offense here, but there's been numerous cases where Naruto sounded like a mature woman in the original).

I do find it annoying how slowly they move, but it's understandable. Voice actors for anime in English aren't all that common, and everyone always wants big names in this category, like Laura Bailey and Vic Mignogna. They're always memorizing lines and dubbing multiple animes and games, so I can understand the slow moving. However.. sometimes 5 episodes every 3 months is a bit.. fff...
Moved on to the Japanese version so I could get moving on with things.

Although, I have been on a break since about March because of the 30 episode filler arc(or so it seems).... I know they're trying to stay away from reaching where the manga ends at the time, but seriously. Few fillers are ever very entertaining.

Mirai wo Hanase
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-23-2013, 08:50 PM

I actually use to enjoy the series.
Until, Kishimoto started being a douche bag and making no sense at all how he's making it end.

Like seriously, I am so confused at this point with it.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 06-25-2013, 02:51 AM

lol, Sasuke and Orochimaru are just everywhere, especially Sasuke. They keep switching alliances. Like, make up your mind already!

Mirai wo Hanase
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-25-2013, 05:36 PM

I just can't believe that almost all the good characters are gone.
Now were left with the weird ass characters. Lmao

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-10-2013, 07:21 AM

Wolfie just can't stand how Tsunade was chopped completely in half, top and bottom halves not connected at all, but somehow still alive. The only reason she's alive is plot convenience- if any of the other Kages had some kind of healing ability, then she would have died. Seriously, it makes NO SENSE at all!!!!

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 07-12-2013, 12:52 PM

Actually, it's possible to survive getting chopped in half; there was that video of some poor sod who I think was run over by a train and his bottom half was gone but he was still lying there, picking at his wound with a hand while bystanders stood and watched.

Another one where this guy called Duncan is still alive two years after he got ran over by a train and lost his bottom half.

But yeah, Tsunade's surviving was probably plot-related.

spicedroses
(^._.^)ノ
Penpal

Old 07-16-2013, 03:01 AM

Well no matter what I am gonna stick with it till the end, I am still enjoying it, though I have to admit it is starting to get a little weird

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-18-2013, 03:27 AM

the plot is starting to become a bit unrealistic, even for Naruto.

Will someone please explain what Sasuke was talking about, when he said "I will erase the past." at the end of the last chapter?!

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 07-20-2013, 12:32 PM

I'm guessing that he wants to be the one who uses the Moon's Eye plan on everyone and rules over the world by making it the way he wants in his illusion.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-26-2013, 02:37 AM

Maaaaybeeeee.....Wolfie is starting to get frustrated. The chapters are so short!!

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 07-28-2013, 01:30 PM

I'm getting a little confused with the panels...sometimes I have no idea what's going on in them because the lines are everywhere. @ __@

Serika
Ore no Turn~~!! Draw!!
Penpal

Old 08-09-2013, 09:23 AM

I love Naruto! Im anticipating the new chapters from Naruto Manga.

Mirai wo Hanase
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-28-2013, 05:23 PM

Who still watches this?

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 08-28-2013, 11:07 PM

Miria, since there was already an active Naruto thread I went ahead and merged yours with it. Try to find if a topic has already been made and is still active before creating a new one. :3

Sleepy Anarchy
Mad King - Sass Queen

Old 09-10-2013, 08:07 AM

I can now officially say that the entire Naruto manga has gone off the deep end.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 09-11-2013, 04:16 PM

lol, It went off the deep end a long time ago, though the latest chapter kind of went past even that. >__>;

Cisety

Old 10-10-2013, 02:43 PM

I want it to end. Please just let it end!! I jumped ship after

SPOILERX

Sasuke's fight with Danzo,
a couple months ago I thought I'd come back to it and catch up in a week or so... that didn't work out. There are so many fillers! I even tried to skip them but them it was all flash back and I just gave up, has anything even happened? I think the only thing that would make me want to watch it again would be if Sasuke and Naruto finally get their big gay friendship thing worked out and it doesn't suck. Everything I've heard is negative about what's going on now so I don't have much hope

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 10-11-2013, 05:44 PM

The last time I read the series (don't watch anime), they were still in the fight with Madara and Obito-the-Jyuubi-jinchuuriki, and while I did guess correctly about the nature of the Jyuubi, I hadn't accounted on it being a friggin' plant of all things...

But ahem, yeah. Still fighting.

Sasuke and Naruto sort-of made-up though, though I still have no idea where he suddenly randomly got the idea of wanting to be Hokage from.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-02-2013, 07:33 AM

Yeah, Sasuke is confusing the hell out of everyone right now. I really can't tell if he's actually back or if he's just trying to pull something but it's really bugging me.

But at least we're making progress, right? Kind of? A little bit...?

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 11-05-2013, 03:01 PM

I'm guessing Sasuke's planning something. Because he's practically the official professional character for mind-fucking the readers, and everyone else in the series.