mysticeyes2987
Comic Nerd

Old 11-11-2013, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finx15 View Post
It's hard when you're not talking to someone.
Not all posts require dialogue sweetheart. You can do so much without talking. You can paint the scenario like Kry said, but I also use it to describe what's in your characters head. To tell everyone what she's feeling and thinking. I mean there is so much you can do with her. You literally have endless possibilities.

Like, you said She was Yue's cousin but she wants to see the world. Why? What is her reason behind it? is it just to see the world or does she feel like she wants to prove herself seeing as Yue is the princess and might possibly be overshadowing her and she feels isolated or left out?

Does she have parents? How do they feel about her leaving? Will they try to stop her? Does she have siblings? friends? Maybe she can convince one of them to come with her? You can create your own NPCs and create dialogue that way if you feel the need to. Or heck, even have your character talk to herself. I know Ciara will being doing that a lot.

There are so many things you can do. Don't limit yourself. Picture the image in your head and try to describe it. That way if and when some of our characters come into contact, we know where you are and whats going on around you.

mysticeyes2987
Comic Nerd

Old 11-14-2013, 11:34 PM

Sorry guys! I had to get work done on my computer, but It's back now, so I should hopefully reply either tonight or Saturday (since I work 12 hours tomorrow OTL)

Sorry again for the delay