Pandora's Box
Everyone's Favorite Sociopath

Old 12-10-2013, 03:17 AM

I'm fine with anyone. Send whomever you two feel like. Just try not to kill off my character yet though. XD

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 12-10-2013, 08:38 AM

Ok so whose alone who wants to not be alone? xD And whats going on (not a whole recap but whats going on right now), is it day, afternoon, evening or night?

I started to read than I got bored D: so much wall of texts so I skimmed the spoke parts and read all of the small post. I gather Ana and #1 is hurt, everyone else is fine. And I think someone is not in a group.. Like there's 4 people together then 2 together and 1 by themselves right? :O Who would that be? And the beast leader is probably patrolling the skies for the 4 who killed that cat thing.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 12-10-2013, 04:09 PM

I just laughed to myself because I picture Ryker and Chumana's first year together as Pocahauntas and Jon Smith. She being like dude you know nothing, and he's like, well you don't know everything either. rofl XD Why can I so easily imagine them doing the song paint with all the colors of the wind? bahahahaha gosh I'm tired XD

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 12-10-2013, 04:13 PM

OMG! Yes, that shall be their next song. And it's tots true, I can see them like that. They are such a great pairing. I think this is the first time in a long time where my character hasn't had a blossoming romance with someone. It's nice to step away from my norm and have a fatherly figure. He's just so aderpable. You just wanna pinch dem cheekies~!

Ryker: D: Anything but teh cheekies!
Me: I do wut I want.
Ryker: *puppy dog eyes* Pweease?
Me: *gross sobbing* Stop being so adorable!

XD

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 12-10-2013, 05:12 PM

lol yus! they are so adorable! XD gosh I can only imagine Ryker's first thoughts when he saw chumana.

What the- omg she's so tiny and cute I wants it!

That's what I picture him thinking to himself. XD

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 12-10-2013, 05:35 PM

Cute and tiny just like Chibi Ryker~!

---------- Post added 12-10-2013 at 12:37 PM ----------

xD Ryker's feet~!

oh yush

---------- Post added 12-10-2013 at 12:41 PM ----------

And when he decided to join the bad guys.... xP

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 12-10-2013, 06:13 PM

omg *Squee* I wanna cuddle and squeeze the crap outta that chibi! O3O gimme!

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-10-2013, 06:33 PM

Lol XD chibis!

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 12-10-2013, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessKasumi View Post
Ok so whose alone who wants to not be alone? xD And whats going on (not a whole recap but whats going on right now), is it day, afternoon, evening or night?

I started to read than I got bored D: so much wall of texts so I skimmed the spoke parts and read all of the small post. I gather Ana and #1 is hurt, everyone else is fine. And I think someone is not in a group.. Like there's 4 people together then 2 together and 1 by themselves right? :O Who would that be? And the beast leader is probably patrolling the skies for the 4 who killed that cat thing.
Um... am I being deliberately ignored here?

Kiyoto: Seer Of the Future: Xavirne:

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 12-10-2013, 08:45 PM

I didn't respond to that because I am not at all entirely sure. XD

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 12-10-2013, 09:04 PM

Well lets start with this lol... where are you and who are you with? And I read your character was sleeping somewhere does that mean that it is night time or she is just resting?

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 12-10-2013, 09:25 PM

It's not really my job to do this, but since I was pinged (and Kiyo is busy), I shall assist:

Character locations...
Seer's character is with my guy, Kiyo's two, and Blue's female. These five are in a cave. I wouldn't recommend teaming up with them since they are already a pretty decent sized cluster. Silvergamer is alone, I think, so you could join her. She's nearby an abandoned mall so if you wanted yours to be wandering the outskirts, she could bump into her. Shania583 is with BrotherOfDarkness. Not sure what they are doing as I haven't read their posts lately.

As far as a recap goes...
Ryker found dinner. Chumana cooked it. She decided she wanted to explore the outskirts of the city some. Ryker spies Masuyo and saves her from some beasts. Ryker and Masu team back up with Chumana who is later joined by Cion and Nine. To avoid death, Chumana teleports the crew to the safety of her and Ryker's cave. Chumana gets hurt in the process. Ryker, serving as a father to Chumana, takes care of her. Nine singles Ryker out and asks him some stuff. Ryker tells him. Masu decides to nap, as does Chumana and Ryker. Chumana has a nightmare and Ryker comes to her aid. Cion and Nine go exploring in the cave some to mull over the information they received. They hit a dead end and that's where they left off.

As far as silvergamer goes, she was at a JCPenney's sleeping and changing her attire. She heard a commotion. Went out to see what it was and by the time she arrived, she saw that she was alone (she overheard Ryker and squad). Silvergamer's character hears a scream and senses she's in danger. I'm assuming it's Duke's character or Kiyo's new beast charrie, but I'm not 100% sure as neither have posted lately. (Duke's been sick)

Regarding Shania and Darkness, Darkness is hurt. Shania wants to aid him. The two are talking about the experiments and their numbers. Sounds like they'll be moving soon and looking for the other numbers that are missing. They build a fire and decide to stay where they are for the night, each sleeping in shifts to make sure they are safe.

Time and weather...
So I think everyone's time is off. Those in the cave are in rain and it's nearing dark. Shania/Darkness just woke up so it's morning. The rest sound like it could be anytime between 10AM and 3PM. Weather for outskirts/city is clear skies and dry. Not sure what it is for Shania and Dakrness.

Overall...
So there you have it. You can probably join in with whoever you want, save for the group in the cave. Based on comments and interactions from the group, getting to the cave isn't easy so your character wouldn't be able to find them. Not to mention, it's raining and she can't see the cave as it's behind a waterfall. That being said, you can either be alone (and hope that someone comes to you) or you can join Silver or Shania/Darkness. If you're wandering alone, you might run into our villains, which would make things interesting, especially since no one else has really done that yet -- hell, they don't even know their is a beast leader.

And to make sure you see this, I'm pinging you back, PrincessKasumi

Last edited by Xavirne; 12-10-2013 at 09:31 PM..

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 12-10-2013, 10:09 PM

Thank goodness for Xavirne XD at least he knows what's going on.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-10-2013, 10:18 PM

XD lol....that basically sums it up, so...ya

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 12-10-2013, 10:32 PM

Yay a response xD haha, that was abit more than I was looking for but I am grateful!

And yeah the scream was from Duke's snake reborn snake bird lady. I haven't seen Kiyo post with Malo yet.

I wasn't planning on joing the cave group, it's too big D:

I like the option of being alone but also I don't want to be alone xD ... So maaaaaybe I can be with Silver then we get seperated by the villian(s)? That way it'll still be interesting! :D ?

pssst (edit) :O I recall that darkness and shania aren't in the Americas but I could be wrong they might of moved but if they didn't it would explain the time difference.

Pandora's Box
Everyone's Favorite Sociopath

Old 12-10-2013, 10:42 PM

Oh, yeah! That'd be interesting!

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 12-10-2013, 10:50 PM

By the way, here Xav, take this as further thanks. Freebie! :D

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-10-2013, 10:54 PM

o.o oh ya..poor Malo XD lol and,

Group Twisted Fate (Looking for vampires/priests.)

BrotherOfDarkness
*^_^*

Penpal

Old 12-10-2013, 11:16 PM

PrincessKasumi: well Alpha and Thistle are up in N.America/Greenland somewhere. Been PMing and we at going to do big post, sending them south in search of the original, laboratory, bringing them closer to the rest. At the moment they have just taken turns on watch throughout the night waiting for snow storm to subside, after killing a giant six legged polar bear

---------- Post added 12-10-2013 at 11:22 PM ----------

We aren't purposely attempting to be alone, away from the rest, but as the characters were meant to be separated originally, (Karnoff) hid them away for each other, so trying to get a rapor/connection with the two, characters. Set the scene so to speak before connecting with the rest. But it's going to be a problem when we do post regarding connecting with the other group if no one is reading the posts lol, well have to ping in the post when we do?

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 12-11-2013, 12:36 AM

Yeah about that long post :\ it's almost done an ready to send for you too look over but I lost my power cable from my laptop and it is saved on the drive there. I will be hopefully getting it back again tomorrow and finish it up to send to you to look over and edit. I am sorry that it has taken so long school stuff comes first though :P

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-11-2013, 12:37 AM

It is alright, no worries. And no pinging in the rp please. If you wanna ping when people finally meet within the groups, ping from here in the ooc.

BrotherOfDarkness
*^_^*

Penpal

Old 12-11-2013, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shania583 View Post
Yeah about that long post :\ it's almost done an ready to send for you too look over but I lost my power cable from my laptop and it is saved on the drive there. I will be hopefully getting it back again tomorrow and finish it up to send to you to look over and edit. I am sorry that it has taken so long school stuff comes first though :P
No no Shania don't worry about rushing, and don't apologize honest, you are taking on a big job lol, technically writing for both characters... Education first, even before Menewsha! Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyoto View Post
It is alright, no worries. And no pinging in the rp please. If you wanna ping when people finally meet within the groups, ping from here in the ooc.
Sorry should have made it more clear I was more joking than being serious about pinging! Wouldn't be good to be pinging all the time in rps, it'd be like nudging someone with your elbow, trying to get their attention!

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 12-11-2013, 01:34 AM

It is tough, I've mostly just described the scenery, a few creatures, done a little talking. Summarized a bit of the talking though. Once you read it you can make changes if you need to for your character.

BrotherOfDarkness
*^_^*

Penpal

Old 12-11-2013, 01:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shania583 View Post
It is tough, I've mostly just described the scenery, a few creatures, done a little talking. Summarized a bit of the talking though. Once you read it you can make changes if you need to for your character.
Well why don't you pm it as it is to me now, and I'll put whatever in it and pm it back to you, so you can concentrate on your work?

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 12-11-2013, 02:00 AM

Because the document is on my laptop and I've lost the cord to charge it and it is dead. I should get it back by tomorrow and be able to finish it up as I've basically got all my work done tonight anyways.