Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-09-2014, 11:52 AM

lol Nah, if, say, you reach the same amount of fame he has right now in within twenty years or so, he's only be in his fifties, that's still a lot more years to go, and some actors never retire. You'll still have your chance yet!

Hopefully not, but just in case he does somehow wind up in your dreams again, you could kick his ass.
I sometimes have deja vu dreams...those are a little frustrating because I'd only partially remember what had happened in the first dream(s), and the one I'm having I can't remember what to do to avoid certain disasters. And disasters always happen when I do something different. ;;

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 01-09-2014, 12:12 PM

I'm talking about Graham Norton
I want to be on the show but Graham is like 50 rn.
Its also my dream to act with Benedict as well, I think that's a little more reachable.

Them dang dreams!

It's taking a lot of effort for me to not buy a bunch of things from Snack Attack

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-09-2014, 01:53 PM

Oh.
Yeah, he'll probably have retired by then.
Mmm, would love to act on the same show/play/movie with one of those actors! It's totally impossible for me, but you can probably do it.

Snack Attack? (app?)
I've been dragged into the world of Dragon City on Facebook thanks to some friends.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 01-09-2014, 02:15 PM

Probably. Its a shame but its alright.

*dreamy sigh* I think I would cry if I ever became and actor that other actors said they would love to act with. It would be beautiful. I probably can't act that well . Where I am is a small place, and I always come second, even though everyone who watches what ever we're doing says I should have gotten the main part of this one person that always gets it

No. A shop here on mene. it sells a lot of food items

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-09-2014, 03:23 PM

Yeah, would be awesome if I ever became an actor that others would want to act with! I'm nowhere near good enough to be professional though, looks notwithstanding. Rewatching Sherlock over and over just makes me feel more and more incompetent with my acting skills. ;;;

...I KNEW that name looked familiar. *Mene fail*

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-09-2014, 03:55 PM

Entry 1.09

Rawr.

A friend sent me an invite to the game Dragon City on Facebook earlier today, and being in a dragon-y mood, I decided to check it out...I really should've learned to stop giving in to temptations on Facebook when it comes to games because of course I sank right into it. -_-; It's fun though, so far. Just takes forever to wait for the coins and food and breeding and hatching and...well, basically everything, to finish. Unless you spend real money on it to speed things up. Typical.

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 01-10-2014, 02:26 PM

-rubs on Nim's jar-

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-11-2014, 03:46 AM

*magical pickle genie appears*

o ____o?!

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-11-2014, 03:47 AM

Entry 1.11

SPOILERX

This...I don't even...

I just had the most amazing dream ever.

Probably completely disturbing to most others, but in it, it felt amazing. typing this while I still remember it.

The first few bits I've forgotten. It was boring and irrevalent anyway. But I was a kid, sitting in a classroom listening to lectures, in what looked to be elementary school. There was a charismatic kid with beautiful angelic looks, who, despite having no namr ever b eing mentioned, who was the equivalent of Tom Marvolo Riddle. He gathered a group of kids who followed him everywhere and listened to him, like he was already starting his little Death eAter group. Nothing serious, and the punishments were mild at most when someone disobeyed. I was the odd one of the group because I didn't really listent o him (though I liked him), and he had simple decided that he wanted me in his group so I was in it whether I agreed to it or not. I got along badly with the rest of the group. I felt like they blindly followed him, and my attitude was more of treating him as an aquantance. (though I still listened to him if he gave a direct order)

Anyway, I woke up in the middle of it after I got into an argument/fight with one of the more loyal ones to him, a boy...possible the second-in-command at the time. The Tom/Voldemort-boy 'punished' us by ordering all of the group to look for jobs to 'earn' some money since we were all pour (though he certinaly dressed well enough...), and in one of the ''cut scenes' showing the jobs that we found (can't remember ours, though the only girl in the group. who had dirty blond hair and was the second tallest I think) found a job at a restaurant after offering the owner to paint him a new sign for his restaurant because his food was good but no one ever came because the place was small and looked dingy with no sign outside.

After waking up I went back to sleep again.

This time, it was pretty much the same, I was still in the group of kids, though older.

We were at my house (RL one), there was a pet bunny and a pet rat in my pet guinea pig's cage for some reason, the others were all in my room talking or whatever while I was out in the living room.

Somewhere along the way we (read: the leader guy/Tom/young VOldemort) decided to head downstairs to go out so we all got up and into the elevator and downstairs. Downstairs was chaotic because for some reason downstairs had turned into a hotel and there were a bunch of tourists and hikers and stuff trying to check in but there was some kind of problem. Anyway, for some other reason we were back in the elevator going up again, except the elevator was broken.

My vision was blurry like I'm not wearing my glasses, so to my view, the elevator's doors were clear and I could see the group of hiker-tourists outside. There was this glamorous woman (can't see any details due to my vision but she was wearing stylish clothing, blonde, sleeky, slightly curly hair, wore makeup) leaning against the door. The elevator was broken, but it started going up anyways and I suddenly just 'knew' that it was broken because somehow the wires of the elevator in charge ot pulling the elevator up and down had somehow gotten tangled around the woman's beck, and that she was actually dead. her body was being dragged up along with us in the elevator. Then the elevator stopped and dropped (yes dropped) back down, but slowed down before it hit the groun d. Throughout the entire thing, I just kept staring at the dead body hanging right in front of me, unable to look away. The appearance of the dead body had also begun changing...the lips getting more swollen, the face getting more distorted, the hair messier, the body more bloated...

I was deperately trying to wake up (I know it was a dream at that poitn), but I couldn't and I just kept staring at the body and blinking and-

Suddenly I was awake. And the dead body was staring at me.

...Which turned out to be the pile of clothes I have thrown over the back of a chair next to my bed...the colors mixed together well enough that in my impaired-vision, it looked almost just like how the dead woman looked.

...I reached out a hand and moved the clothes a bit so that it looked like it was a grey/black dog in clothes was looking at me instead and went back to sleep again. I figured it would be better than a dead strangled woman.

Back asleep and once more in the dream, we are outside a supermarket, and somewhere along the way Tom was no longer Tom, and I had started calling him Moriarty. Somewhere along the way I had also became, though still without an actual name, eseentially, his 'Sebastian Moran'. Moriarty also looked like a younger version of himself from BBC Sherlock, but we were all still kids...teenagers at most. Moriarty wanted milk and fruits, and the others didn't want to go in so only Moriarty and I went inside.

I was looking around for the milk, and he was beside me and he pointed to somewhere in the supermarket and the milk was there. I was already carrying two bags of fruits (apples, and several something elses) at that point, so I handed them over to Moriarty and got two giant cartons of milk (in plastic containers slightly larger than a gallon I think...) the prices were also ridiculous now that I'm awake to think about it. They were on sale, and of the two types of milk's prices that I remember, one was at NTD30 and the other at NTD24. We chose the NTD24 ones. (Currently, USD1 is about NTD32...so yeah, a huge carton of mikl was less than a dollar...sale or no sale, that price was ridiculous wtf xD)

Suddenly, the rest of Moriarty's followers appeared (all still teen/kids...only Moriarty and I seem to have spontaneously beacme in our twenties), and they were clamouring over chocolate bars and candy. Moriarty was at the cashier's paying for the food. While I was rounding up the followers, Moriarty finished checking out and came over to me with this 'look' in his eyes...and it was a dangerous look, I just knew. He was smiling, and carrying a set of clothes while the rest of our puchases hung on his arms. The clothes: a grey polo shirt that had collars that were dark blue on the inside, and a pair of blue jeans. He ordered me to take off my own clothes and put those on. I did. (yeah, totally just got undressed (I was going commando under my own pants, apparently...) right in the middle of a crowded supermarket while the followers were still squabbling over chocolate bars int he background)

That dangerous look got even more dangerous on his face and the smile got wider, and I suddenly noticed that he was wearing the same, almost identitle clothes on himself, with the grey polo shirt and pants (though I'm not entirely sure if it was jeans he was wearing anymore), and he breathed, "Seb, you look beautiful. I think I want to choke you now." (yeah...I'm officially 'Seb' in the dream now...yay.) And I smiled in reponse, turned, and pointed at some computer cables and asked him, "Would those work?" And he nodded, that feverish glint in his eyes and wide smile on his face, whispered, "Yes."

I went over and yanked out the wires (causing the laptop it was connected to to go out) and went back to him, handing it over to him. He looped the cables around my neck (I was taller than him, so I got on one knee to be at the same height as he was) and he started tieghtening it. While strangling me, he ordered, "Say my name" so I said, "Moriarty." He pulled harder and ordered, "Again!" so I begam whispering (kind of hard to speak while being strangled) "Moriarty" over and over to him while he pulled at the cables harder and harder. Eventually I couldn't breathe at all and my vision was starting to darken and he wasn't letting go. I was clutching/scratching at him with my hands on his back and still mouthing 'Moriarty' at him, unable to speak, while feeling that feeling of being strangled (that part was quite vivid), vision completely dark now, and just when I thought I was going to die, I woke up.

Tried to go back to sleep again to find out what happened next but every time I felt like I was close, that adrenaline-strangled feeling returned and I would jolt back to awakeness.

Guess Seb and Moriarty wanted to continue their fun in private.

I wanted to type it out as quickly as I could before I forgot everything.
Unedited (read: typos everywhere) so I can look back on this and perhaps remember that moment,
the exactly feeling of how and what I had felt within the dreams and after I woke up.

TL;DR: My dreams can be reaaally disturbing. But in them, I usually still enjoy them anyways.

What I typed above in the spoiler bars doesn't do what I experienced justice. I'm such a lousy writer. *sigh*

It's really interesting how in my dreams I'm nearly always 'assigned' a role...I'd just know who and what I am supposed to be. I know how I should act in certain situations. I would do things that I normally wouldn't have done in real life when awake.

Such as in the dream, I just 'knew' that I was the 'aloof, uncaring one' in the group of mini/pre-Death Eaters, at least at first.
And then I just 'knew' that I was supposed to be Sebastian Moran and that Tom was no longer Tom, but Moriarty.
And that I was utterly loyal to him, and would die, unresisting, for him, at his hands, if that was what he wanted.
(...And that I probably did, at the end.)

Although, why Moriarty (and Sebastian) of all things...
...Then again I probably wouldn't have had as much fun if it had been Sherlock.

Ah well.

My mind is a twisted, twisted place.

But I still love it anyways.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 01-12-2014, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagonist View Post
Yeah, would be awesome if I ever became an actor that others would want to act with! I'm nowhere near good enough to be professional though, looks notwithstanding. Rewatching Sherlock over and over just makes me feel more and more incompetent with my acting skills. ;;;

...I KNEW that name looked familiar. *Mene fail*
I'm trying 8'D
People say I'm alright at acting and pretty much everyone at my school thinks I'm the best
I think they're just being overly nice though.
I want to be as good as the actors in Sherlock and as most of the Supernatural actors

pfft.
It's my favourite store cause it sells food
I got everything off the first page atm
trying to get all of them

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-12-2014, 12:53 PM

You could try auditioning for roles to get more experience and stuff, and who knows, maybe you'll get your big break quicker than expected and stuff.
I totally want to be as good as the actors in Sherlock. Rewatching it and I just noticed so many of those little details and changes in expression...man I wouldn't have been able to do that so flawlessly.

Haha I'll probably buy a lot of them too...but I need to save up first for the next CI. ;;

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-12-2014, 02:05 PM

Entry 1.12

SPOILERX

Quote:
...lol I was just complaining the other day about how I tend to dream of random people and rarely the people I want to dream about...and then yesterday night Sherlock and Martin Crieff decides to both show up in my dreams. Wtf! I don't even think about Martin all that much! Brain, you are weird. !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophium View Post
Tell us more about that dream
Quote:
Unfortunately I don't remember the two dreams (woke up once at around eight I think) as clearly as I did when I just woke up.

TL;DR begins:

In the first dream, Sherlock, Mycroft, and the rest of the Holmes family are dragons. (yeah, been reading way too much fanfiction...) The other Holmes all prefer to use human forms to get around more easily, but Sherlock prefers his dragon form and is stubborn about it, and he alarms a lot of the humans because he'd just fly out from their mansion (don't ask me how a giant dragon manages to move in and out of human-sized mansions...) and go flying over people's heads and homes. Mycroft would lecture him about being discreet (they're kinda like royalties), and about finding more females to mate with and to stop his obsession with John Watson. Sherlock doesn't want to, because his past mates all ended in failed offsprings (there was a book with the children's individual pictures in it, and as far as I could tell they looked pretty normal and it was never mentioned just how they were defects), and he's given up trying to produce good, proper offspring. He just wants to cuddle nowadays. (sometimes in his dragon form, sometimes his human form)

According to either Sherlock, Mycroft, or their mother, it was mentioned that the reason Sherlock keeps producing defects was because Sherlock ruined his 'sperm ritual', a ritual to ensure their sperm was healthy and would produce good offspring, when he was 15. He somehow performed the ritual using copious amount of jam (from the coloring it looked to be either strawberry or raspberry), instead of...whatever material that was supposed to have gone into the ritual. Sooo...

Anyway, towards the end of the dream, for some reason or another, they were all leaving/moving away together. The rest of the family have all packed up their stuff into a car and was leaving, and they even managed to get Sherlock to go into his human form. Just as they were leaving, however, Sherlock said he had something he had to pick up, in the opposite direction of where they were heading. Mycroft gave that long-suffering sigh and told him to hurry and to catch up with them later. So Sherlock gave this sort of roar and transformed into his dragon form and took off.

I woke up somewhere while he was in mid-flight above a busy street surrounded by buildings.

Sherlock had a really awesome dragon form. The Holmes are all black dragons, I just love Sherlock's wings and those horns and the fangs and everything...*drool*

Second dream after I went back to sleep...Martin was working as a transporter that delivers cargo to people via a small truck. It's just like GERTI, except it's in the non-human transportation and not airplanes. The place the company is at is really cold with snow everywhere on the roadside and trees.

Every morning Arthur, Carolyn, Douglas, and Martin would get their cargo ready, load them onto a sled (yeah, sled), and have a dozen huskies pull the sled (yeeah...lovely brain) down the road to this clearing where they'd then load the cargo onto the truck and start delivering them driving through towns and stuff. I can't remember much about the dream but towards the end, there was this morning where Martin seemed to have gone off by himself and the others couldn't find him, so they rode the sled over to the clearing and found that Martin had arrived early and was waiting for them. Douglas was yelling at him about how he can't run off like that on his own and etc...

Can't remember when I woke up from that.

Anyway...weird dreams. But still fun as always. I'm super happy I got Benedict Cumberbatch twice in a roll, as different characters. Not as exhilarating as yesterday's Moriarty, but still pretty awesome.
Quote:
Yeah I don't even know. My brain is weird, like I said. Jam? Why the hell jam??? ;;; (The part where Sherlock was doing the ritual, he was standing naked in the lobby of the mansion, alone, and had jam all over his body in thin lines like how one would squeeze mayonnaise over salad, and this ritual circle on the ground that he was standing in...there was also another flashback of him and his mother reattempting the ritual again when he was 17 but they weren't sure if it worked because the first time was supposed to be the one that counted, but Sherlock had used jam.)

Yeah, I don't get enough dragon dreams! The Holmes all being dragons made my day. Or, dream. Whichever. And their forms were sooo cool as well...I wish I were a better artist so I could draw it out, especially two scenes; one where Sherlock transformed and took off towards the end of the dream, and one where he was inside the mansion in dragon form cuddled around John Watson.

Apparently my subconscious supports Johnlock and Mormor. Wtf.

Reposted from my Naked Nation thread.

Brain, you continue to astound me.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 01-12-2014, 05:40 PM

Quote:
You could try auditioning for roles to get more experience and stuff, and who knows, maybe you'll get your big break quicker than expected and stuff.
I totally want to be as good as the actors in Sherlock. Rewatching it and I just noticed so many of those little details and changes in expression...man I wouldn't have been able to do that so flawlessly.

Haha I'll probably buy a lot of them too...but I need to save up first for the next CI. ;;
Where I am doesn't really do much for acting
I have tried (unsuccessfully) audition for some smaller plays. Its really hard here. I just do what I can. I've joined the only drama group there is (and it's full of younger jim carry like actors ) which isn't the best out, and if we can afford I got to NIDA workshops . And then I see all the good actors there and I realise that I'm probably going to get no where in the acting world
But then I remind myself I only started trying to act seriously last year, so I'm not doing too bad. Just like I'm not too bad for someone who only started drawing 6 years ago.

It would come with experience .
I think Benedict is just a natural talent, I'm not so sure about Martin, I haven't had to read up on him. I'm not too bad at facial expressions, I'm just not sure what to do with the rest of my body sometimes
I think I could also be a voice actor, if camera acting and theatre fall through

I can't be stopped.
*just bought more nooo*

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-13-2014, 12:15 AM

Oh...that sucks. D:
But don't give up with NIDA! Working with the actors there should help you hone your skills and you'll get better and better. :3
And you definitely draw awesomely for someone who's drawn for six years...I've been drawing for over a decade and they still look horrible.

Martin? As in Martin Freeman? I haven't looked him up yet...I feel kinda bad now. ^^; *makes mental note to Wiki-search him later*
I suck at multi-tasking, so if I'm acting, I'd be focusing on my lines and then forget what the rest of my body should be doing...or vice versa. >__> Like if there's an exploding scene and I'm supposed to talk to another actor and work on dismantling a bomb at the same time I'd probably fumble over my lines or something...

LOL! I just don't look at the shops to prevent tempting myself. XDDDDD

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 01-13-2014, 07:13 AM

This is Nim's Jar of Dreams not memories!
Wut you guys doin? Actin?

My assignment for my theater class this week is to memorize this monologue and then perform it. D;

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 01-13-2014, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Oh...that sucks. D:
But don't give up with NIDA! Working with the actors there should help you hone your skills and you'll get better and better. :3
And you definitely draw awesomely for someone who's drawn for six years...I've been drawing for over a decade and they still look horrible.

Martin? As in Martin Freeman? I haven't looked him up yet...I feel kinda bad now. ^^; *makes mental note to Wiki-search him later*
I suck at multi-tasking, so if I'm acting, I'd be focusing on my lines and then forget what the rest of my body should be doing...or vice versa. >__> Like if there's an exploding scene and I'm supposed to talk to another actor and work on dismantling a bomb at the same time I'd probably fumble over my lines or something...

LOL! I just don't look at the shops to prevent tempting myself. XDDDDD
Yeah
That's what I'm hoping!
They only come here for a week every year though 8'D
I want to move to Sydney so I can do more acting things. But I'm probably not gonna be able to do that for a couple of years yet.

Yeah Martin Freeman. I only look actors up to see what movies they're in, or if I'm using them for an assignment. I think its a little creepy to google them and find their life story and know it like the back of your hand like some people do

One of my strengths is being able to remember my lines, and learn them quickly. I have a surprisingly good memory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa View Post

My assignment for my theater class this week is to memorize this monologue and then perform it. D;
I'm acting XD

That sounds like fun

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 01-13-2014, 08:46 AM

I'm grateful it's an online class so at least I won't be performing it in front of people. xD
I just have to record it and submit it.

I didn't know Igo was into acting though. That's a neat fact! ;D

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 01-13-2014, 09:27 AM

Performing in front of people is rad though.

I've only started taking it properly seriously in the past year.
I've been in a lot of school plays though.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-13-2014, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa View Post

lol Most of them were memories! And I'm trying to commit those dreams into memories!

I've got an actual good memory for today, anyway...I'll have to type it up later.

...But first I need to go watch Sherlock S3E3. Maybe. Don't have enough time to finish the entire episode.

Eep. I suck at lines. ;;
Quote:
Originally Posted by WherededIGo View Post
Yeah
That's what I'm hoping!
They only come here for a week every year though 8'D
I want to move to Sydney so I can do more acting things. But I'm probably not gonna be able to do that for a couple of years yet.

Yeah Martin Freeman. I only look actors up to see what movies they're in, or if I'm using them for an assignment. I think its a little creepy to google them and find their life story and know it like the back of your hand like some people do

One of my strengths is being able to remember my lines, and learn them quickly. I have a surprisingly good memory
I hope you'll be able to do it soon!

lmao That is creepy. That's one of the reasons why I haven't been looking up on interviews with BC in it everywhere. If I come across something while Googling for pictures of him (...which, I suppose, is kind of creepy too...ah well...), then I'll click into the site and read up on it. But I don't go around trying to memorize his favorite color or food or how many girlfriends he's had or where he lives and things like that. That's just creepy.

lol Lucky you, I suck at lines. Back in elementary school when I was in fourth grade, we had this play...I got assigned to this role that had three lines. Three. And I ended up stuttering them out on stage. *facedesk*

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 01-13-2014, 03:13 PM

Me too

Yeah its super weird.
Like I have a lot of people who think that I'm able to do that with my favourite actors, and that's how mum thinks I act. they always ask me questions and I'm like, IDEK. Stop thinking I know. I respect them for their acting yo, I'm not a stalker. I dunno why my mum thinks that of me when she's worse then I am

Ouch.
I usually got assigned the bigger roles if no one wanted them or if the teacher didn't want to give them to anyone else.
I've kinda got the luck though, that I always come second in the roles I want, like its always between myself and someone else at my school, and they always get the role over me, and yet after the play pretty much everyone says I should've gotten the role, even though they've beaten my like, twice.

I remember one time I was the understudy for a school role, and then when the person who got it left, they got someone else in who had previously turned down the role, and that person was freaking on the night and kept forgetting their lines and singing off key and it was like Are you serious?
And then all the other back dancers who were with me got really angry cause I actually acted like a stuck up friend of a royal, which was how we were meant to be acting before dancing? I was all like, don't tell me want to do you one face pony.

I guess it's just not my lot in life
I keep thinking that the reason why everything is being awful to me is because I'm saving up all my luck to get a role that's my big break through.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-13-2014, 05:21 PM

lol I don't think my dad thinks I'm that creepy...yet. Though I did get some funny looks for my insane smiling whenever he shows up somewhere on my monitor. My friends know of my obsessions with certain characters and actors but I think they don't think I'm that crazy...or they're just good at pretending not to notice.

Damn, that really sucks! But I guess it's not easy to be able to get roles that you want. I think pretty much all the actors and actresses start out with less-than-ideal roles in films, and hope that people would notice their acting in the background and stuff and eventually get their big break...

And hopefully that will come true! And when the big break comes, it'll be huge!

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-13-2014, 05:22 PM

Entry 1.13

ALKJGLAEHGLKSJAGJ

Two good memories worthy of mentioning today. Star Trek Into Darkness and Sherlock S3E3 'His Last Vow'~

FFFF I don't even know where to start. *tries to breathe*

Figured I like to see this 'Khan' Benedict Cumberbatch plays so I got my dad to download Star Trek...and we ended up watching it together which was just awkward because I kept making strangled sounds and hysterical, high-pitched laughter. Turns out dad had actually seen pretty much all the episodes from years ago so I kept asking him about the characters in the movie because I know jack shit about the series. This movie is my first ever interaction with Star Trek in my life beyond reading/hearing the names of characters in the series in passing. XD; (Which, most of the time, was 'Spock', and 'Vulcan hand greeting'.)

(One of my first questions about the characters was, "So...is this Jim Kirk guy important in the series or something?" And my dad gave me this look. Right. Okay then...)

Anyway...storyline's okay, not that interesting to me but I had fun watching Khan running around and Spock's personality. Thanks to the occasional thoughts and conversation with Whereded about acting and stuff, I just kept thinking, "I wish I were able to cry on demand..." during that scene where Khan shed a tear. xDDD;; (I've tried before, many years ago, but just couldn't do it within seconds. It takes me a few minutes at least. Damn...)

After finishing the movie (WHY DID THEY DELETE THE SHOWER SCENE WHY WHY WHYYYYY---??! If Alice Eve gets her underwear scene why can't Benedict Cumberbatch have his shower T AT)) and making vague grunts when dad kept telling me to not watch Sherlock tonight because it was 10pm by the time we finished Star Trek and there wouldn't be enough time, I went to my room, and opened the link X---AznCo0ki3 gave me (THANK YOU) to watch Sherlock. It's now past 1am. Yup.

No subtitles so I struggled with some parts of it, but dad is downloading the version with subtitles so I'll be able to watch it again tomorrow to see the parts I missed.

And just. Wow. OMFGS HE DID IT. HE ACTUALLY DID IT. ALDKGJSDFLGKHASFH. *silent screaming at the monitor*

There are a lot of parts I'd like to rewatch later, but that part where he killed Magnussen is my favorite. Along with the part where he got shot and almost died. But mostly the part where he killed Magnussen. I wonder if Magnussen ever saw it coming, that Sherlock would go to such extents for John.

And of course, can't forget the return of Moriarty. It would be AWESOME if he returns! I mean, he's a creepy monster of a man but damn it if he isn't amazing.

And thus, Sherlock's exile ended in less than five minutes after it started. >_>

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 01-13-2014, 05:37 PM

Quote:
lol I don't think my dad thinks I'm that creepy...yet. Though I did get some funny looks for my insane smiling whenever he shows up somewhere on my monitor. My friends know of my obsessions with certain characters and actors but I think they don't think I'm that crazy...or they're just good at pretending not to notice.

Damn, that really sucks! But I guess it's not easy to be able to get roles that you want. I think pretty much all the actors and actresses start out with less-than-ideal roles in films, and hope that people would notice their acting in the background and stuff and eventually get their big break...

And hopefully that will come true! And when the big break comes, it'll be huge!
People just sort of lump me in with the obsessive people because I talk about them a lot, but I talk about their acting and movies not them and the background

Yeah it's a little unfortunate.
I am totally pumped and ready to attempt to get the main role this year. Since its my last year I'm guaranteed a decent role (I would get one anyway though), and my singing has improved a lot so ouob

Let's hope so

GYACK!
I read a little too far into your thing! X-X
Dang. I really need to watch those Sherlock episodes.

But at least you watched Star Trek 2 now!

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-14-2014, 12:20 AM

Ah. That might explain it...I think I gave my friends and family the impression that I was more obsessed with the characters the actors played rather than the actors themselves so they didn't think I could get that creepy. (Then again my friends know about fanfiction...so...maybe not? )

I can't sing worth crap. ;;
Would love to hear you sing though.
Hope you get a part where it would really show your acting skills!

And sorry! !!
Should I have put up a spoiler warning in my entry?

Yeah!!
I had asked my dad to find the 2009 one too but he says he couldn't find it...oh well. For a movie that relied on its viewers at least knowing some of the relative franchise, I think Into Darkness went pretty well for a newbie for me, even if I asked some, to the fans, stupid questions. ;;
For a 'villain', Khan's pretty awesome.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 01-14-2014, 12:32 AM

I rant about both
But when I talk about the actor, I really only talk about the acting, so I don't know why people think I constantly read up on them all the time, its a little act of giving them privacy.

I'm not sure how I would even go about getting you to hear my singing XD
I would love to let you hear though. I have been told I have a nice voice, but I don't think its too grand. Its enough to always get me a position as a back up sing lest all else fails in the musical, and enough that our choir teacher hunted me down for a year when I stopped singing in her choir and constantly interrupted my conversations to try and convince me to join it again

It's too late now but maybe next time
I didn't read that much about the Sherlock episode, just one line before I skipped it

Oh that's a shame.
We have both and I love them dearly.
Fun fact is that I didn't like the first movie a few years ago, cause I was too young to appreciate how good it was with acting and directing, but also because mum played it too many times for me to enjoy it, but now that I'm older I've gotten way into it. So much that I even attempted watching the original series!
I haven't lasted to0 long because I can't handle dog-aliens and Shatner always losing his shirt