Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 05-01-2013, 09:21 AM

lmao There must be a reason why Mr.Octopus wanted to destroy the earth. Wasn't there a line in a chapter somewhere about how he was trying to save something he couldn't save? And then there was that mystery woman that died and told him he'd be a good teacher. The silhouette also didn't look like how he did now, so he probably has another face/form. I'm guessing maybe something similar to his 'brother'. :o

rofl!! Haha, come to think of it, why doesn't the guys who got genderbent into women ever complain about PMsing anyway? XDDD Or cramps, or whatever other girl problems there might be. All they're ever on about are the breasts and stuff. >.> Granted I know it's a manga and not real life, but still...

I recall there was a manga that I read briefly about how a guy and his sister switched bodies...the guy was a shy and feminine person while his sister was the complete opposite of him and was like a guy, so when they switched bodies it was 'perfect' because their personalities completely suited their new gender stereotypically. I didn't like it because the guy was just so bloody irritating and being stupid I wanted to kick him. >_>;

spunky
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-01-2013, 03:54 PM

thanks Anta again for recommending Assassination Classroom. I've only read the first two chapters so far and it is addicting.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 05-01-2013, 03:58 PM

Hehe, and it's only getting better and better!

spunky
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-01-2013, 04:07 PM

there are so many details to each page i want to make sure that i don't miss anything important. it is really phenomenal.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 05-01-2013, 06:59 PM

* u * Yay another reader \o/ *cheers* Glad you have on board spunky.

@Anta
Yeah. We still don't know much about him. I bet he's a fail science experiment.

I know right? It's like pfft you think it's cool now wait until the cramps starts.

Huh that sounds familiar though the one I was thinking of was just a crossdressing on. The sister wanted to be a samurai but that's only for guys, and the brother was super good at cooking and household work but that's only for girls and they switched places to get into school.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 05-02-2013, 01:06 AM

Yeah, or maybe a successful one but they just lost control of him. Hence his 'brother'.

The one I read was in a modern setting where they go to high school together. The sister was always getting into fights, playing sports, and being all 'manly' while the brother was always bullied on because his personality was so weak. Then they switched bodies and the sister was all, 'HELL YEAH' while the brother was 'Nooo I wanna switch back!'. Even his friends said that their new bodies suited them better. His sister even went and played around with a bunch of other girls because she said 'it's a waste to not use your dick when you have one, I always wanted to know what it's like'. Last I remember where I stopped the guy was still trying in vain to get their bodies switched back. xD

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 05-02-2013, 01:08 AM

I bet so. The chairman of the school has implied that was the case? That sensei was made to save the earth but is becoming its destroyer. :O

Oh god that one sounds horrible D:

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 05-02-2013, 07:43 AM

No...I think it was the guy saying that Mr.Octopus was the one that wanted to save the planet while Mr.Octopus just stood there...I forget which chapter it was. >__<;;

Yeah, it was. XDDDD I couldn't stomach it anymore and stopped reading it.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 05-02-2013, 09:06 AM

Me too. I read it recently. Maybe when I reread the series again haha.

Yeah I won't continue either. xD

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 04-17-2014, 01:01 AM

*pokes this back up*

Sorry I forgot about the thread for a while

Nagisa's hair seems to have lost some of the pigtails-ish look, it's kind of flatter now.

Anyone still reading this? ;;;

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 04-17-2014, 05:32 AM

Still reading it but it's kinda dropped to the same level as Naruto and Bleach for me. That is I read it when I see the update for it because the storyline is still somewhat interesting to me but it's no longer a "WHEN IS THE NEXT CHAPTER COMING OUT?! I MUST HAVE IT NOW! NOW!"

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 04-17-2014, 07:03 AM

lol Yeah, that's how it is for me too now.

I hope things pick up again soon...like just what the mystery is behind Octopus' motives and etc. For now it feels like it's just a bunch of filler-ish chapters with some character development, but nothing really exciting.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 04-17-2014, 08:04 AM

Yeah. Character development is fun and all but it feels like the plot isn't going anywhere. D:

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 04-17-2014, 05:40 PM

I hope it doesn't become one of those series like Kuroshitsuji or Doraemon where they have a bunch of chapters and arcs but nothing ever seems to progress. >.>

Hopefully the squid kid will be the last and they can finally properly begin to move on after they rescue him or whatever.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 04-18-2014, 03:33 AM

Yeah that's what drives me batty about Kuroshitsuji. D: (Well I mean the beginning was interesting but I really don't care too much for the characters. )

I don't even like the squid kid too much to be honest D:

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 04-20-2014, 02:26 PM

Haha Kuroshitsuji became a wtf fest for me after zombies started appearing and then the whole thing just turned into one weird arc after another. >_>; It's like the mangaka is doing doujinshi and not actually an actual manga series, if that makes sense. All these random ideas drawn into arcs, but when is it going to end? D:

lol I don't like him much either. xD So far he doesn't seem to have much of a personality beyond looking crazy and always going on about becoming more powerful and etc. Though last chapter's front page cover might be hinting at something. Like he was a homeless kid on the streets and the Shiro guy picked him up, trained him, and brainwashed him along the way or something.

My Precious
Spring onions..
Banned

Old 04-28-2014, 11:31 AM

This. I thought the main protagonist was a girl until my friend told me otherwise -.-

The plot is interesting

Sleepy Anarchy
Mad King - Sass Queen

Old 05-06-2014, 12:20 PM

I like Itona a little more after the latest chapter now.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 05-07-2014, 04:11 PM

Yeah, he seems to be fitting in nicely. Seems like they'll be running into more trouble with Shiro later too, I wanna see more mysteries explained about the Octopus Like if he really did destroy part of the moon or not...which I'm suspecting he didn't or that there was a very good reason for it if earlier chapters are of any indication.