i am leo hear me roar

Old 04-30-2013, 03:04 PM

Peirce the veil, anyone? My favorite song by them at the moment is Hold on til may. Or how about Sleeping with sirens, roger rabbit? Those are just a few of my favorite bands, what about you guys?

Alien-Princess
Ettelëa aranel

Old 05-03-2013, 04:24 AM

I love both of those bands.
I love Hell above by PTV and SWS cover of Fuck You.

My all time favorite band though is Tokio Hotel. :) I love my little German rock stars. Haha.

nikkittie
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-04-2013, 06:48 PM

I don't like those bands at all. :B But one of my favourite bands is definitely Poets of the Fall. :D Poets of the Fall - Carnival of Rust A lot of people dont like them at first, I think it's cause his voice is a bit different, but they're certainly an amazing band.

MercyGrim96
It's tea time!

Old 08-03-2013, 06:25 PM

Pierce The Veil=AMAZING! my favorite song by them right now has to be 'Hold on til May' It's such a sad song :'( but its just so good.
And Sleeping with Sirens=AWESOME! I want to see them at warped tour sooooo bad, I hope they play next year because thats when I'm going!

Mirai wo Hanase
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-28-2013, 04:46 PM

Likes?

Summertime Sadness

Old 08-28-2013, 05:45 PM

Yes yes yes! I love PTV so much... My favourite songs are Besitos, Disasterology and King For A Day... (Probably because I love Kellin so much, too...)
Selfish Machines is definitely my favourite album, but I do love them all!
From your posts around the forum, I can tell you have very good taste in music! UwU
(That makes me sound like a total creeper, I'm so sorry...)

xaadgh
Better days are near, hun.

Old 11-30-2013, 09:21 PM

I don't really like pierce the veil, I find his voice sounds kinda girly. Don't hate me, please.

My favorite band.... hm... I really like escape the fate with the new singer. I don't really have favorite bands, I usually only like a few songs from each band. I have favorite songs, though.

AlwaysFlying
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-26-2014, 11:19 PM

Omg I love PTV!!!
My favorite song by them right now is probably The Sky Under The Sea, but if I had to pick from their latest album I would probably say Hold On Till May.
I just love their music and lskfjalsdfjl