View Poll Results: If you are reading, do you like the story so far?
Yes. 1 100.00%
No. 0 0%
Just a bit. 0 0%
Will you draw art for the scenes? (Towards Immy) 1 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 02-16-2016, 03:14 PM

Lives from different galaxies or dimensions are collided with each other when worm holes open up tossing them together. Now they must figure out where did these new comers come from, what do they want, and what they are. Drama, Comedy, pain, laughter, joy all of these are mixed into the story we are about to tell you.

My name is Rane, I was given the most ridiculous name out there or so I believe. There probably are worse names I could have been given like Peach or something. However, my full name is something I don't wish to disclose just yet. Not sure yet on how it happened, but what I do know is I believe I caused it along with another. There is more to this world than what everyone sees or believes in. What they think doesn't matter when the world collides with another.

`````````````````````````
Pushing her hot pink hair out of her face hoping it wouldn't change color when she did this thing she was trying to do for the last month. The blood moon was tonight and she was NOT going to miss it for the world. Looking at herself in her mirror to wonder about her appearance. Her blue-green eyes stared back at her, they were a mixture of blue and green so they were the same shade and color. "Rane, where are you going?" Marnie, my mother, complained once she saw me packing some bags together. Okay it was just a single bag, but she figured she would only need one for what she was going to do.

"I'm going out with friends tonight, I told you this a month ago, mom." Rane was so annoyed that lately all her parents were doing were complaining about how she never left the house. Never cleaned her room even though she was in her twenties even to this day and age. She just didn't spend much time in her room since she was either working or babysitting. Just recently she had quit her job and hadn't told her family yet. Though it wouldn't take long for someone to talk to someone else and lead back to them. "Tonight is when your father and I spend time together, can't you go out another night?" Marnie wasn't pleading, she knew this wouldn't go over well with her husband.

Rane lived in a place where people gossiped and judged like crazy. They say they wouldn't or don't judge, but man did they ever tell the biggest lie in their life there. "I heard you quit your job, it's a good job you should have stayed with it. Did you find something better? I bet if you go back in and tell them you were having a breakdown or something they would probably-" Mom began saying, but Rane got fed up with it. "No!" Rane interrupted cutting her off of her sentence "I don't want to go back, I don't want to work there, and I sure as hell don't want to live here anymore. I'm sick of this, you guys quit loving me when we moved in with him." Rane was talking about how they moved in with Alan when she was 7 years old and later they married in 2008.

Rane never spoke about this to anyone and sure surely didn't say anything to her family about how she truly felt. Her depression and reasons she moped was mostly because of them. She was finally sick and tired of being treated like this until she found her way out. It would be dangerous, probably get her killed, but at least she would be happy one way or another. "I'm going out with friends to do some Wiccan stuff, don't bother trying to stop me. I'm not going to keep watching another brother's life fall to pieces because shit head in there won't raise him right." Rane blurted out not that she was trying to hold back.

Alan had been listening on the other side of the wall, however Rane kept a blank face while her eyes held anger and sadness. Always being put down or told to go out and do something. Then they would forget all about it. Sometimes she wondered why was she even living this life of hers that she was brought into. Other times she wished she was never born so it wouldn't have to happen. It's not like she made anyone else happy enough to think she was that important. Her appearance was a bit above average, but her teeth were...well she was trying to get to the dentist for a few years now and it just hadn't happened yet.

Rane glared at them "I'm not taking it back, I don't like him, I don't like you. You said it yourself I was a "Mistake" to be born. You can try and tell me otherwise, but I'll never console in you. Instead of being my friend growing up, you should have been more of my MOTHER. And he will NEVER be my father. He can't even be a father for a seven year old child with his genes. I feel sorry for Brendan, he is going to have to live this life with you guys. Don't worry I will not take him with me. I don't want that burden on me for the rest of my life. Good bye." Rane pushed past them only to get caught by Alan who tried to stop her. "You're not leaving." Alan had never laid a hand on her before, on her brother he tried, but she had intervened that day.

Pulling back forcefully she kicked him right in the balls really hard only to stumble backwards since her bedroom was on the second floor. She went backwards over the railing as her mother panicked for her not to get hurt or die. Catching herself on the railing she glanced down, it would probably hurt her in the end if she hit the floor even landing on her feet. She could hear her mother try to come over to help her, but when Rane glared back. Marnie stopped dead in her tracks. "Maybe for once you'll understand, I don't want your help." Rane knew all the help she got from her mother always turned out bad for her. Why was her life to be like this? She moved herself over the railing all the way to the stairs throwing her legs over it. Once she was stable and safe on the steps she stood running down them going out the front door. She left her parents in pain and disbelief that she even pulled off any of the events that currently just happened.

SPOILERX

BIOGRAPHY:
Name: Ranebow Eloise Willows
New World Name: Immelia aka Immy or Im.
Age: Unknown (appears young, but is older than she looks)
(Left is her appearance in her old world, Right is when she changes going through to a new world)

(Left - Hot Pink dyed hair, blue-green eyes, 5"4)- (Right - Lavender eyes and light blonde hair that is natural, 5"6)
Abilities: Unknown

Last edited by Immy; 02-16-2016 at 03:42 PM..