finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-16-2016, 02:20 PM

((OMG I am so sorry I haven't posted yet. That's what I get for reading it on my phone and not responding.))

"There elf's that serve as servants to some wizard families. Grandmother used to have one when she was younger." Neville blinked. "I've only seen one once. They can be set free if you give them a piece of cloths. There looked down on even though they do so much. I heard the Hogwarts takes in house elves that have no where else to go."

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 04-22-2016, 10:08 PM

(Sorry it has taken me so long too. Life just seems to have gotten crazy busy, what with trying to finish making my costume for my first cosplay event which was a BLAST!)

River thought about that a moment as she took a bite of food. "Its too bad that house elfs are looked down on," River finally said. "Its nice of Hogwarts to give them a place to go."

River finished her dinner, chatting with Neville and the other students around her between bites. Before she knew it, it was time to make their way to their houses. She followed Neville and the other Gryffindor students, lead by the prefects, out of the Great Hall and through the castles. They finally came to a halt before the portrait of a large woman. The woman turned and started talking to the prefect.

River gasped. "The portraits move?!"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-01-2016, 09:24 PM

"And talk." Neville smile. "I think Gryffindor is the only one of the four houses that uses passwords and a moving portrait to protect the dorm. Most of the portraits are of famous wizards or just pictures enchanted by a wizard." he sighed a little. "It's actually kind of cool."

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 05-02-2016, 09:01 PM

"Wow that is totally cool," River said in awe. "A little creepy too though." As she said that last comment they were coming up to the picture of the Fat Lady.

"Who are you calling creepy?" Demanded a witch from a nearby portrait, apparently overhearing River's comment.

"Begging your pardon ma'am," River said apologetically. "I promise I meant no offense."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-05-2016, 11:56 PM

"Come on." Neville pulled her threw the painting and into the common room before they got left behind. He blinked at the home like feel to the gathering space. H drew his attention to the prefect who was explaining there living quarters and paled when he remembered he would be sharing a room with four other boys.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 05-06-2016, 03:03 AM

River looked over at Neville with concern when she saw him go pale. Then she heard the prefect explain that they would be sharing rooms and River couldn't help feeling nervous. She had never really shared a room with others girls; heck she didn't seem to fit in with most girls either.

While other girls would rather sit around gossiping and painting their nails, River would rather be outside climbing trees and working with animals. She knew nothing about make-up and fashion. Plus there was her secret, though no one but Malcus knew it, River still always felt different from other girls because of it.

Terror suddenly shot through her and the color drained from her face. What if someone found out? What would happen to her? Plus Malcus had told her that there would be serious trouble if the Ministry of Magic found out. What if a student found out her secret and betrayed them to the Ministry. River had the strangling urge to bolt back down the stairs and out that castle door; to keep running until no one could find her!

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-20-2016, 09:01 PM

Neville squeezed her hand. "You never to?" he smiled at her. "It wont be so bad right? Its not like we have a tail...Do you?" he asked kind of curious. "On second thought don't tell me." he chuckled a little. "Either way I'll still be your friend."