dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 05-24-2008, 01:36 AM

"Oh, I know right! My character is so adorible! But that is not what I was wanting. I was wondering how often you were planning on playing The World? And if you are planning on staying on the game for a long while and do not mind fighting creatures that are at least 5 more levels than your character, would you want to join our party?" Yumi asked, smiling kindly at the girl as she waited for her to reply.

Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 05-24-2008, 01:44 AM

Scarecrow chuckled, hearing some other girl talking about Yumi's ears. A good reason he didn't take the werewolf class. He walked up to Yumi, focusing his display onto Aura. She looked like any other PC, though he wondered whether she was a twin blade or a heavy blade; he didn't really pay attention to class unless it was glaringly obvious.

Professor Lily
Building Funds for my Charity

Old 05-24-2008, 03:46 AM

Username: Tiger Lily
Character Name: Crystal
Character Gender: Female
Class: Werewolf
Appearance: But with black fur instead of brown.
Goals: Do the very best I can.
Other: none

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-24-2008, 09:12 PM

"5 levels only? Hmmm, sort of boring, considering I fight monsters 7 levels ahead of myself, and since I have summer vacation, I play for long time on the world. I'll join you, in one condition, help me get Data Drain, okay?" Aura said. Aura looked at the scary person, "I'm a twin blade, my name is Aura." Aura said.

Cows Go Moo

Old 05-25-2008, 12:08 AM

Data Drain? Oh that thing again. It always seems to circulate whatever "World" it is. Scarecrow thought this with a sigh behind the mike. He nodded towards Aura, thinking about the .hackers all of a sudden. He was around during the time that the original .hackers were playing, but didn't know them all too well. And Aura....she was this AI or whatever in R:1, but wasn't to be found in R:2. He shook his head behind the FMD, feeling a bit of longing for the old World.

Kite
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via MSN to Kite

Old 05-26-2008, 01:15 AM

Lol, I always wanted to try this.

Username: Kaito
Character Name: Kaiser
Character Gender: Male
Class: Adept Rogue
Appearance: Lame reference.

Goals: To discover more about The World and whatever lies beyond it.
Other: None.

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 05-26-2008, 07:52 PM

((Welcome to the RP both of you. Just post anytime.))
"I didn't say only. I said at least." Yumi said during Aura's pause. "You can't get data drain just any way, Aura has to pick you, if she is in this world. She wasn't in the last one." She paused then smiled, "You both have the same name." After another pause, Yumi asked, "So are you still wanting to join our party? There is no guarantee that you will find Data Drain, but you can try your luck. After all, Kite was amoung a party when Aura picked him."

Kite
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-26-2008, 08:18 PM

(( xD I haven't RP'd in a long time, so be warned. *Very rusty* ))

Kaiser stared through weary eyes at the somewhat familiar surroundings of Mac Anu. It had been a long while since he had entered "The World", especially after the R:2 incident, being one of the many players who had fallen into a coma. Even though administrations had given brief explanations for the mishaps, he honestly didn't buy it. They had been extremely suspicious over the years and it was already obvious to him that the staff was trying to hide what they could.

Maybe this new version of the game would still have some connection. His curiosity was only getting the best of him, though he only wished he didn't have to start off with a new character. Things like leveling was always his first on procrastination. Atleast he'd have a good start.

He shuddered slightly in remembrance of his noob years. He like many others had fallen to pray of blood thirsty PKers, but now he knew better than to trust just anyone off the streets. Beginners were always the first to go, but who knows, maybe R:3 will be different.

Naolith
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Naolith

Old 05-26-2008, 08:23 PM

-Ohh, I'll be joining eventually X'3 , I'm assuming we can sign up as multiple characters? -

Professor Lily

Old 05-26-2008, 08:25 PM

Username: Crystal
password:******

As soon as the World appears around me, I look around. I walk down the streets of Mac Anu, looking for the general shop to buy some potions. Once I find it, I spend a good chunk of my gold to buy potions which I am sure to need. I have never played this type of game before, but on the PS2 games, I needed many potions. Once I buy the potions, I exit the shop and see a group of player characters, one werewolf like myself and two twin blades.

Last edited by Professor Lily; 05-27-2008 at 12:34 AM..

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-26-2008, 08:26 PM

"Yeah, I heard she wasn't in the last one. If I remember correctly, the Wandering A.I. Tri-Edge, which resembled a corrupted version of Kite, was in the 3rd release in The World. I heard some guy named Haseo turned into a PKK, in the form of a creepy reaper just to avenge his lost friend. In the 2nd release, Kite and Blackrose saved The World right? During that time, I was one of the victims of permanent death. I lost some of my memories back then, my brother was a survivor of that incident, he told me that the Dot Hackers saved The World." Aura said. "Sorry I kept rambling on, anyways I'll join you."

Professor Lily

Old 05-26-2008, 08:26 PM

-deleted post-

Last edited by Professor Lily; 05-26-2008 at 09:22 PM..

Kite
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-26-2008, 08:31 PM

(( Maybe you should've just edited your post. >>; ))

Cows Go Moo

Old 05-26-2008, 09:59 PM

Scarecrow nodded at Yumi, remembering all too well. It was ironic how the two Aura's had the same name, but completely different identities. Kite of the Azure Flame as he was called despite not being in a party with Balmung and Orca when they had defeated the One Sin. He nodded again at Aura, surprised that she was one of the coma victims. He hadn't been a coma victim, but followed and tried to find out why. "It's fine."

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 05-27-2008, 09:36 PM

((@ Kaito - My little sister is using my mom's account. I had to help her since she is new to RPing.
@ Naolith - Yes. It says on the front page.))

Yumi had never been a coma victim in either of the previous versions of the World. She had been currious about what CC Corp was trying to hide. She had a friend on the inside, but she advised him that it was very dangerous and advised him often to be careful. Yumi brought her back to reality and said, "Welcome aboard! So now we have two twin blades and a werewolf. Think that is good or shall we try to find a different class? Maybe a wavemaster, harvest cleric, or shadow warlock?"

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-28-2008, 05:49 AM

"We should have a wavemaster and a heavy blade. Yumi, that's your name was it? Have you heard of a former guild called the Dragon Knights? I wouldn't be surprised if you hadn't heard of it." Aura said. Aura then sent her email address and a friend request to Yumi and Scarecrow. "If either of you want to know more about the guild, email me outside of The World." Aura looked at the sky, "Though her presence is concealed, she still exists in The World.......Aura........where are you?"

Cows Go Moo

Old 05-28-2008, 02:35 PM

Scarecrow accepted the friend request, listening to Aura talk. He had heard of the Dragon Knights, sometimes spoken to a few of the members. He nodded to Aura, wondering if she was previously part of the guild or just a fan. He looked up, thinking what Aura was saying. Maybe he would visit Hidden, Forbidden, Holy Ground sometime.

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 05-30-2008, 07:10 PM

Yumi accepted the friend request and sent her email address to the others too. She had created a special email address just for her friends in the World.
Yumi had heard a little about the guild, but she had not gotten around to investigating it more. There was so much on her list that she was wanting to investigate, but it would take a while for her to get around to it.
She listened to Aura as she talked about Aura. She herself was sure that Aura or some other "Vagrant AI" as they had come to be known, existed within the coding of the World R:3. The player on the other side of the keyboard felt her heart flutter with excitement at the ploy of hackers and the secrets within the game. She had wanted to learn how to hack, or at least have connections in with the hackers. She thought the Net Slums would be and interesting place to hang out or hide out if she needed. She had tried to contact Helba, the hacker queen, in the other versions of the World, and had only recieved a few replies which did ont seem to help her much or answer her many questions. She sighed. Hopefully she would have more luck with this version.
Returning to the game world, her character said, "Yes, we should try to find them soon. And let anyone else who would like join as long as they are active and plan on being a member of the World for a long while."

Chess Piece
^_^

Old 05-30-2008, 09:18 PM

Username: Chess Piece
Password: ************
Character: Kar

He looked down at his character when he appeared in the World. The graphics were really good. He was pleased with his purchase, even though his character appeared to be wearing a skirt. It was an odd game indeed. His friends and sister had told him all about it. She had finally convinced him to buy the newest version. His sister had stopped by earlier that day to explain the rules and functions of the game since she had a copy herself. She had made him promise to play that day and find her character in the game. A message icon popped over his head as he recieved his sister's reply. He checked it and headed to the spot she had told him. The city of Mac Anu was large and the graphics made it appear real. He soon spotted a group of people around the area his sister had said, so he took a deep breath to relaxe his nerves and headed over there. "Yumi?" He asked hesitantly as soon as he neared the group, though his question came out rather quiet and he was unsure if the werewolf girl had heard or not.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-31-2008, 04:45 PM

Aura looked at her two new friends, "We should start kicking monster butt, I want reach level 50 or higher as soon as possible, for an upcoming quest. This quest contains a treasure like no other, a powerful weapon for anyone that finishes the quest. The monster levels in this quest are insanely high, I like those odds. I believe name of this upcoming quest is "Valley of the Dead". Sounds scary doesn't it?" Aura said as she grinned. "My friend told me about this quest. Does it sound tempting to try it, Yumi, Scarecrow?"

Cows Go Moo

Old 05-31-2008, 09:36 PM

Scarecrow shrugged. "Good point, I guess we can start moving now if you want. The quest sounds good, but what do you mean by "a treasure like no other" ?" He raised an eyebrow, tempted to go onto the BBC. "Sounds interesting enough though."

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-01-2008, 03:57 AM

"Well, my friend didn't tell me what the treasure was but, I do know one thing, it's an equip item, maybe an uber powerful weapon or armor. If it's a weapon then it's worth the trouble of nabbing it." Aura said, she then faced Yumi and the mysterious person talking to her. "Who's he? A wavemaster maybe?"