Brighid13
Send a message via AIM to Brighid13

Old 06-10-2008, 09:15 PM

Yup, I'm new! And a little confused... this site is very different from other sites like gaia, but I'll get used to it. =3

Let's see, something about me... RHYME! Anyway, I like dark things, like skulls and what not. I love Naruto and Death Note! Yaoi is awesome! XD

I like mythical creatures. Dragons are probably my favorite, also mermaids, wherewolves, and nearly anything with wings.

I also like ancient Egypt. The Gods really interest me. Anubis is my favorite.

I love reading/writing fanfiction. I'm not the best, but I'm still pretty good.

That's all I can think of. See you around! Now I have to get back to writing the epilogue for my most recent fanfic, "Can You See Me?" Yay SasoDei! X3

Jenn_heart
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Jenn_heart

Old 06-10-2008, 09:45 PM

hey there! welcome to Mene. We're actually pretty similar to Gaia, you just hav to get used to it.
yaoi? YAOI?! ok, I admit that some yaoi is good, but please don't tell me you like SasuNaru.(actually, it's ok if you do. I'll just go crawl into my anti-sasunaru hole)
Annywaysss...hope you like it here!

Explosive Rainbows
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Explosive Rainbows

Old 06-10-2008, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenn_heart View Post
hey there! welcome to Mene. We're actually pretty similar to Gaia, you just hav to get used to it.
yaoi? YAOI?! ok, I admit that some yaoi is good, but please don't tell me you like SasuNaru.(actually, it's ok if you do. I'll just go crawl into my anti-sasunaru hole)
do you know where they hide all the cheap clothes? i can't find any, so i'm runnin around in my undies. help me to find them??

also, do you people have gaias?:sweat::sweat:

Enzeru
Her Ladyship

Old 06-10-2008, 10:14 PM

We have a lot in common... I don't like yaoi, skulls, or death note but it's more or less... yeah, I lost my train of thought.

Anywho, welcome to Menewsha. Hot gossip has a shirt for 30g (cheapest in any npc shop). Read stickies, ask questions, play games, and have fun... that about sums this place up.

I have a hangout called 'Mene Families' if ya wanna come chat some time.

Jenn_heart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-10-2008, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowCandii View Post
do you know where they hide all the cheap clothes? i can't find any, so i'm runnin around in my undies. help me to find them??

also, do you people have gaias?:sweat::sweat:
Cheap clothing usually come in Hot Gossip, but I wouldn't recommend buying the 30 g rag shirt. It's really a waste of money. Save up your gold, and buy something you really like!

[L]ove[H]ate
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-10-2008, 11:16 PM

You'll love mene! The site is spam free so not a million of bumping threads! Also, the clothing is cuter...well in my opinion and the avatars look better. =] Hope you like it here. =D

Eloise Moonbright
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-10-2008, 11:27 PM

I'm new too, haha!

I used to be on Gaia put I quit after a while- I didn't like the way the site was going. Now I'm a member of roliana and this site! I think they're both prettier too so it works out. ;D

And Death Note rocks!!! I love the pairing of LxMisa even though it wouldn't work out for obvious reasons.

Brighid13
Send a message via AIM to Brighid13

Old 06-11-2008, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenn_heart View Post
lol, no, I don't like SasuNaru. It just doesn't really work. my OTP is SasoDei. X3

I also like KakuHidan, LxLight,and MattxMello.

Jenn_heart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-11-2008, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brighid13 View Post
lol, no, I don't like SasuNaru. It just doesn't really work. my OTP is SasoDei. X3

I also like KakuHidan, LxLight,and MattxMello.

SasoDei works! I actually dont mind that pairing! *climbs out of anti-sasunaru hole*

Kaelin Devereux
not coming back, everything is O...

Old 06-12-2008, 04:46 PM

welcome to menewsha and the only interest i'm actually willing to tell people, is that i like the medieval times!

again! welcome and i hope you enjoy yourself!

just remember to read the TOS