Belldandy
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-14-2008, 05:07 AM

Okays. ^_^

*PMs you and runs off to bed*

Belldandy
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-15-2008, 08:31 PM

Okaaays, I've decided on some things again and moved the ending date for the normal to the experimental date.

For those who did bid, I think I've decided to kinda merge the experimental and the normal art.

Because they've pretty much became my style of art. o:

So, this means I'll be keeping the Normal section, and removing the experimental.

D: If you really were hoping for the art, Bartuc, I'd still be willing to do it for you, if you would like it. xD

Here is the latest sample for the normal art bid.
DL, if/when you do win the auction you'll get art like this.

If you would prefer the art like the first examples you did want, I will do that instead. ^_^

It is up to you. <3

annnd my latest WIP

Last edited by Belldandy; 07-15-2008 at 08:42 PM..

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Drache-Lehre Send a message via MSN to Drache-Lehre Send a message via Yahoo to Drache-Lehre

Old 07-18-2008, 05:42 AM

To be honest, I'm not sure if I like that style seeing how it is profile, I can't tell much on how the face would actually turn out. That is my concern. If that is the only sample to go on, then I'd prefer the style first shown over this one. ^^;;

Belldandy
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-18-2008, 03:25 PM

Perfectly alright, I wanted to give you the option. ^_^ Considering that was what you originally bid for, it would be kinda silly of me to change it to whatever else.

I'll be finishing up that wip soon, and you can see it. *nods*

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Drache-Lehre Send a message via MSN to Drache-Lehre Send a message via Yahoo to Drache-Lehre

Old 07-19-2008, 12:06 AM

Well then, that I shall look forward to seeing. ^^

Belldandy
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-19-2008, 03:59 PM

^_^

Belldandy
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-23-2008, 12:34 AM

30 minutes left!

I tried finishing that drawing before the auction ended, but I wasn't able to. D:

*is working on it right now*

Buuut, I do have an updated look on the front paged. ^_^

Belldandy
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-23-2008, 10:38 PM

Yay!

I finally finished it. ^_^

Annnd congrats to DL <33

Let me know what you would like done.

Bell

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-24-2008, 04:54 AM

Yay I won and that piece looks really nice. ^_^ Nice blend of colors. <3

Now would you like me to post the info here OR would you rather me PM it???

Belldandy
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-24-2008, 10:19 PM

Whichever way is easier for you. <3

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-24-2008, 11:27 PM

Okay, easier for me to post it here. Much smoother to keep track of. xD

Okay I get 2 full bodies I do believe for winning. :3 I don't think you do anthro so I'll have to go with my 2 human OCs. Though one I do not have a 100% full body ref of yet so you'll have to work with my concept samples and then the info text that I provide. I hope this won't be a problem as I'm kinda tired of avatar art at the moment. ^^;;

And as for the style, I've decided that you may go ahead and go with this latest style that you're doing since it seems to be what you favor currently. I figure if you do what you want to more, the result will come out better and thats a win-win for me. X3 Besides, the point of gaining more art is for the fun of different styles. <3

I've ONE really BIG favor to ask, for both of these, would you mind showing me the LINES BEFORE you add color please so that way I can make sure it is all correct and be an easier means to fix if need be? I'd MUCH appreciate it. Thanks. ^^

Character #1, Evona: -
References: #1; This is her alternate top and is a correct ref. Full Body Ref; Here is another concept that I've gotten so far and is correct on detail! On this one though, please ignore the top, since from you I'm ordering a piece of her in the alternate thus this ref is just to help show the pant/belt/wallet and shoe details!
Body Detail and Colors:
Body Shape - Fairly thin but not all bone. She is meant to look elegant and tender as are most elves but yet she is able to handle herself well thus slightly toned? Yes, also requires a decent size chest please. (C cup or larger please) I don't like flat-chested since it can ruin the way clothing looks. She has nice thin and long fingers, each with its own lengthy nail well polished and shiny. (green to match make-up of course)
Hair - THIS STYLE; (aka same as ref #1) Only main color is black and the highly be THIS turqious green which is meant to be a glossy, shine tone mixed with the dark and bold black
Eyes - Eye is black, not white like a normal human and the type of eye itself should be a bright and shiny green that matches the hair but a tad brighter as if possessing a faint glow. The pupil itself is meant to be black just like the outer eye. (So yes, what is black on the image is correct for mine but on the image where the eye is that purple color should be the green I specify.
Skin - Same as ref #1 but if un-certain of the color; She is a dull brown gray shade, kinda like so. [Click-Me . She is meant to lean more to the color-tone of GRAY rather then brown.
Make up; Eyelids - Refer to ref #1 but here I give an image to help you better see should you need depending on what pose/angel you go with. Are meant to be a blend of black and green with a unique tribal design used on the eyes. How one does with eye-liner pencils, so to speak. This image expresses PERFECTLY how it should be. [Click-Me
Lips - Refer to ref #1
Clothing and Accessories:
Wallet - Wallet in back pocket in THIS style only not of that design but if possible the same design as the dangle to her necklace and in the same shiny green color as her make-up. And one minor thing, instead of the chain sampled on the wallet style would you mind using THIS CHAIN style please?
Top - THIS is the top and jacket ensemble. (If the drawing ref isn't clear enough for ya) The only difference of course, is that the colors I want are not the same as this real image. The colors though are correct on the drawn ref, aka black cloth but the studs and rings are silver of course.

I'd like to help do something different for me though please, will you draw the coat UN-zipped so that way you can show the necklace she wears with it? (Same as pic, colors and all) For the top underneath, the straps I'd say are spagetti-strap.

Then would you mind drawing the hood up, like it is on the real image? If it would be easier for you to draw the hood down that is fine. It is just crucial please, to have it UN-zipped to show the necklace. :3
Bottom - COOL ASS PANTS (angle 2) Oh and yes SAME BELT too please BUT if you can incorporate rings too (ones that dangle) that would be cool which she can use to attach chains and such too when she wants.
Shoes - Boots; black of course
Character #4, Rahza: I wonder, would you want to include Ladu? If so I'll ask for a fun pose of the two. :3
Reference:
Rahza - #1, #2 (perfect oexcept wrong hair color. Hair is soft blonde, NOT yellow, #3, and CHAR SHEET
Ladu - PERFECT ACCURACY on style of feline and SIZE SCALE (the Actual Size of Ladu compared to Rahza herself)
Pose and Personality:
Pose - Hehe surprise me. X3 Just whatever you think suits the personality should be good. (I just ask, don't bother drawing her with an instrument of hers, I'm good on those for now)
Personality - There still isn't much known about her but what is clear is she has a cutesy, elegant feel about her and though she looks shy and sweet, she really isn't. Rahza can be loud and bold but what stands out most is she is very curious. When not investigating other or something of interest she is off alone playing music rather it be a harp or flute. Whats not yet clear or truly known to anyone, but Ladu, is she is somewhat blind in her eyes so to see she touches with her hands when sound isn't available to paint her a picture.
I'll start the trade once I've gained the rest that I need if I don't within the next day or two I'll just hop onto the mule to get it. (right now to lazy to bother switching accounts xD)

Buying ARTS of my Avatars and OCs! PM if interested plz! (Quitting so funds gotta go!)

Belldandy
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-27-2008, 07:07 PM

Those sound like some really awesome characters.

I'll start on those once I am done with Bartuc's art. ^_^ *already finished the lines on his art just coloring now*

*was away for the weekend*

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-29-2008, 12:52 AM

Hehe thank you! I'm rather proud of 'em. ^__^ Even ones still rusty as hell. XD

Oh that is fine. I'm in no hurry.

Belldandy
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-29-2008, 09:16 PM

^_^ Okays.

Happy Birthday, BTW <3

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-29-2008, 09:36 PM

Hehe, thank you. ^^