CrepsleyKabob
(。・ω・&...

Old 07-22-2008, 08:49 AM

there are a lot of good artists there though O: chuck/xaitoh is there at least, that's enough for me haha xD but yeah, you can really find some quality art there~ I just wish the art shop section was more organized. Freebies, auctions, and all the shops (banner, pixel, art etc.) are all mixed together xD;;;
none in particular haha, I'm just looking around I suppose. I just wanna get some quality art of my current avatar D:
Awww xD just invest in whatever items are popular! usually any CI's that you fall in love with fall into that category so if all else fails just invest in CI's you like? xD
Hmm yeah... that's true. I also like a lot of the commons here better than any CI's XD;

haha awww xDD yeah though good art is hard to resist xD;;;

hmm you could always ask but I don't think it'd get you anywhere... you know what I mean? xD;

sad_girlformat
Undercover Cupcakes

Old 07-22-2008, 08:54 AM

//pokes mai~~

waddee!! XD

Kitti
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-22-2008, 11:09 AM

I love your avi and sig art Mai.
Good luck with the Boa!

mai
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-22-2008, 01:11 PM

/wall of text

@Crepsley: I think chuck must be bored drawing my avatar by now lol. I will give it a try and look through there again. it seems like their artshop is a lot more active than over here. and and... most of them are on the cutesy cutesy shoujo side...? XD;;; /picky. maybe I will just donate all my gold to you over there if you are still at roliana?

it would be great to see drawing of your avatar! hope you can find the right artist soon ya. maybe Crepsely will have better chance looking around on gaia? more option to choose from~ and yaaaa hard to resist good art. usually I won't like my current outfit much until I receive some art of it haha.

good suggestion! now I just need to think what CI I like the best....... hmmmmmmmm...... /swt. don't really have one haha. but for what I see the dove and raven wings and slippers seem to be good items to invest in?

and I totally know what you mean ): guess it's better to try and fail than not trying at all I guess (need to stop lazy and make suggestion thread). only hope they would take even slightly notice :/

@sad_girlformat: dee kaaaaa <3

@Kuromi: thank you for luck! I'm curious to who will participate in the auction already. and happy to know you like the avi and art. it was fun to draw (X I like your current outfit as well! those coat is really cute. I never know how to match it with the avatar, but you did great here *nods*

CrepsleyKabob
(。・ω・&...

Old 07-22-2008, 01:22 PM

Do you have a lot of art from her? XD I have two pieces, one was a birthday gift from last year, I love them both :drool:
yeah the artists there have a different style than the ones over here XD;; what kind of art do you like? and you don't have to XD;;; I'm not all that active over there myself haha... I'd just spend it on more investments/art maybe xD;; I could find art for you if you want? O:

I considered looking around on Gaia but... I don't have that much stuff to spend on quality art over there XD; I'm considerably wealthier on my other sites xD;
hah yeah, I'm the same way XD having awesome art of your avatar can completely change the way you look at it xD

hmm yeah they are popular and they'll definitely inflate, but I think it'd be a bit too late to invest in them... the slippers at the very least, they're too expensive P:
lemme explain better xD; (completely hypothetical) Let's say you have 8k. You can either a) buy a pair of panda slippers or b) buy 10 july sets. In 4 months the panda slippers will have inflated to 20k, and the july sets to 4k each. So if you got the slippers you'd end up with 20k, 12k profit but if you got the july sets you'd end up with 40k, 32k profit. When you invest quantity > quality definitely! Does that make sense? XD;; It's better to invest in smaller items ^^;

I'll post in your thread if you make one ^^ but yeah... kinda tired of having our suggestions constantly shoved aside :/

Kitti
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-22-2008, 01:28 PM

Oh i wonder too C:
Aww thank you! Ive always liked it so I finally just bought it xD

mai
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-22-2008, 01:43 PM

not really xD just one ahaha. but sho was gonna commission her again for the same avatar... chuck canceled in the end so I have a feeling she might not wanna look at it anymore /die. for style hmm... I don't know too XD I tried to think but couldn't come up with specific style haha. but I won't bother you to look for me though! no worry ya~ I can always go buy art on gaia since I have a bit of fund over there more than other sites *nods*. maybeeee I can use the left over gold on roliana to request for our avatars :'D wonder if anyone will take the pure gold... I have a feeling most people prefer items over pure D:

oooooohh thank you Crepsley for that. it makes A LOT of sense and help me know about the market better now /takes note o3o <33 somehow I always go after quality and not so much quantity... mistakeeeeee XD

okay! I will give you the link if I ever make the thread ya. maybe if more people come and support, they might get noticed a bit? around this time might be a good idea to post about editing item colors since they are fixing the old items now too.

@kuromi: are you planning to participate in the coming up auction?
and yay for getting the coat! did you just buy from the store? and and.. would be nice if we get more coat like it. such a nice and cute and cool style >3<

Kitti
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-22-2008, 01:48 PM

No Im not, I just won last week so Im pretty short on gold.
& yes I did get it from the store! 3k o.o;
lol
It really is and yeah they should!

CrepsleyKabob
(。・ω・&...

Old 07-22-2008, 01:51 PM

Haha yeah... poor chuck kept getting bombarded with commissions, plus with all the drama it must've been hard for her xD;;;
and whatever you want, it is your gold after all xD! people on there like pure I think. I've never heard of people not liking it before o__O so I don't think they'll mind.
have you ever been on zantarni before? the economy over there is HORRIBLE xD;;; nobody accepts pure, it's awful >__>;

you're welcome! yeah it's a pretty common mistake haha xD;; it's why investing in big items like crown/vdays/etc. isn't such a good idea... I mean they go up at every sale yeah, and they're in really high demand but investing in one item never brings as much profit as investing in a lot does.

yeah usually the smaller threads tend to get overlooked... they only get noticed when the huge "whiners" come along and start ranting haha XD;;
but I agree that now would be a good time

mai
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-22-2008, 01:51 PM

oooh congrats on your winning! which item did you win? the auction is really a gold sink XD
even 3k isn't that much compare to before the server switch, it's still... quite a lot @@;; hmm isn't the coat for guy only or is it for girl too? /don't remember

/ninja edit

@Crespley: you mean drama here? o_O I thought she's pretty new and there's already drama... that's not good.
aaa ok. I went to couple of art shop there and see some people only take items for huge bribe... when I think my 22k is kind of huge pure too, but don't know if they want it ;A; sobsob

think I have account on zantarni but never go back there LOL. even forgot about it already actually XD;;; really sucks that no one take gold there.. is the gold is THAT easy to get? must be hard to do some exchange over there if you are new D:

mhmm that makes a lot more sense. and since they are big items, they might be are harder to sell too I guess ): I'm kind of lost when come to which CI I should collect. you said to get the items that I like... I'm not that fond of any item in particular LOL /ohno. maybe will see how this giving back auction goes then I will start with the collecting. thank you again for the tip ya <33

ahahahaha then I will RANT to make them notice me. wonder how many people would care enough for these glitch color item...

Last edited by mai; 07-22-2008 at 02:02 PM..

Kitti
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-22-2008, 01:52 PM

Thank you! I won the Vday Hairpin. Its been a personal fav since I joined so I tried to get it and succeeded!
Yeah I know & its a guys only but i just changed genders back to female after i put it on
xD

What are you going for in the auctions?

mai
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-22-2008, 02:04 PM

oooh that's awesome. yay for you to get the item you like! have you try to match it up with any outfit yet?

and I see. so I didn't remember it wrong XD I was just gonna complain a bit with how expensive some guy items can be ))):

I'll try to go for boa. since it's the last one, the bid could be high ^^;

Kitti
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-22-2008, 02:06 PM

Yeah the avi I was wearing before this one had it in it.
Its the teal haired avi in my sig art xD

yeah males and there expensive items * A *

oh yeah duh lol
i mustve had a brain fart

mai
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-22-2008, 02:10 PM

oh! I didn't notice the pin there because (I think it's the) rose kind of cover up the cards part. now I seeeeee

expensive and don't look as good as some of girl's ones XD;; but I still prefer male avatar... most of the sites I go, I always choose male gender @_@

haha what time is it for you over there? maybe it's getting late? :'3

CrepsleyKabob
(。・ω・&...

Old 07-22-2008, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mai View Post
@Crespley: you mean drama here? o_O I thought she's pretty new and there's already drama... that's not good.
aaa ok. I went to couple of art shop there and see some people only take items for huge bribe... when I think my 22k is kind of huge pure too, but don't know if they want it ;A; sobsob

think I have account on zantarni but never go back there LOL. even forgot about it already actually XD;;; really sucks that no one take gold there.. is the gold is THAT easy to get? must be hard to do some exchange over there if you are new D:

mhmm that makes a lot more sense. and since they are big items, they might be are harder to sell too I guess ): I'm kind of lost when come to which CI I should collect. you said to get the items that I like... I'm not that fond of any item in particular LOL /ohno. maybe will see how this giving back auction goes then I will start with the collecting. thank you again for the tip ya <33

ahahahaha then I will RANT to make them notice me. wonder how many people would care enough for these glitch color item...
yeah.. I would've figured that sho would've told you about it haha XD but yeah it wasn't only concerning her + it wasn't that bad or anything. guess her art was a bit too popular XD;
mm yeah, I just went back and looked and all the BIG artists only want huge items pretty much XD; d'oh xD; I'm sure someone will want your pure though?

I used to ahev an account and was pretty wealthy but I got tired of the economy so I gave away all my stuff and left XD;; but yeah... a friend of mine has been sitting on 1.7mil pure and hasn't been able to buy anything with it for weeks. gold is just too easy to get there.

hmm yeah, sure thing, if you want any more tipes or have questions on anything don't hesitate to ask! xD

Hmm yeah I'd definitely like for them to let us keep our glitches... but we'll see P: tbh though we don't have very many arguments on our side... mainly we just want the glitches. we'll see xD;;

/runs off to go fisihing

Kitti
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-22-2008, 02:12 PM

hehe yeah the rose does kinda cover it up

yeah the MENe shirt is like my fav on here so I was happy when i could wear it and still have my female avi. x]

Not late at all its 10:12 am
lol

mai
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-22-2008, 02:30 PM

@Crepsley: aaa THAT incident.. I am not sure if there is anymore drama lol. but that's really suck for her D: can't really have fun with just hang out and post around...

maybe I will just random donate on roliana ;0; getting lazy to search through all those topics and not seeing anything I like LOL.

oh wow 1.7m... and still no one wants?? that kind of mess up @_@;; is your friend looking for big items on zatarni? wonder if it because the common there aren't very good like EI or CI.

to meeee because this is not the argument topic, I have a feeling they might not take notice and shove aside. we will see indeeeeed.

have fun fishing! >3<

@Kuromi: yay for the gender glitch! too bad not many guy can wear girl items and look good like girl XD;; /nono for skirts

aaa you are up pretty early too then?

Kitti
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-22-2008, 02:33 PM

yeah guys in skirts isnt really a good thing xD;

ive been up since 7 am so yes
lol

mai
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-22-2008, 02:51 PM

wow Kuromi have something important to do to wake up this early?

Kitti
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-22-2008, 03:58 PM

no not really lol
Just woke up and couldnt fall back asleep.
i could use a nap now though xD

CrepsleyKabob
(。・ω・&...

Old 07-22-2008, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mai View Post
@Crepsley: aaa THAT incident.. I am not sure if there is anymore drama lol. but that's really suck for her D: can't really have fun with just hang out and post around...

maybe I will just random donate on roliana ;0; getting lazy to search through all those topics and not seeing anything I like LOL.

oh wow 1.7m... and still no one wants?? that kind of mess up @_@;; is your friend looking for big items on zatarni? wonder if it because the common there aren't very good like EI or CI.

to meeee because this is not the argument topic, I have a feeling they might not take notice and shove aside. we will see indeeeeed.

have fun fishing! >3<
yeah, well it's over now anyway haha... but yeah, I haven't seen chuck around here for a while D: I think she left.

that's always fun xD surprise the hard working little questers xDD

yeah, I've seen worse cases too @___@;; not even, she's looking for CURRENT items. You know sometimes out of desperation people have paid up to 500k on current items :/ how messed up is that? XD;;;
the commons are as good as the rares I'd say... there's just too much gold in the system XD;

yeah, we'll see xD;
I ended up not fishing because I couldn't find a fishing pole... so we went to the beach instead. I didn't swim though because I forgot to bring my swimsuit to my grandma's XD;

rampartte
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-29-2008, 03:53 AM

Hello mai! Are you still selling your tulip faerie wings? If so I would like to purchase them for 4000 g. If you accept and I am not online simply start the trade and I will add the golds and accept when I come back on. ^_^ If not, have a nice day!

mai
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-29-2008, 09:29 AM

Kuromi: latelate reply, but hope you got your nap :'3

Crepsley: I wanna do anonymous donation but they give my name away ;3; /sad

and at least hope you get your legs into the water ya! those always feel so niceeeeee. mmmm beach. I miss going there D:

rampartte: hi there! I've sent you the trade for tulip faerie wings. thank you so muchhhhhh. so surprised because I thought no one would be interested in this expensive wings anymore :'DD

Kitti
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-29-2008, 01:52 PM

@mai:: i did n___n
good luck in the auctions! I hope you win <3

rampartte
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-29-2008, 11:31 PM

Thank you! I've added the gold and accepted the trade! I've always wanted them, but never gotten around to buying them. So they'll be new to me! :p