ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 04-29-2012, 02:02 AM

Bwahaha that's soo funny.

dessertdesiert
ヽ(´▽`;...
Penpal

Old 04-29-2012, 02:03 AM

it makes me wonder why the cat is doing that...

Keyori
Stalked by BellyButton

Old 04-29-2012, 02:04 AM

Description says the cat usually suckles on wool blankets, but sometimes it forgets that there's nothing in its mouth and suckles the air, basically.

*^_^*

Old 04-29-2012, 02:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellysundae View Post
Just to reiterate, no email has been received on Support, and it is checked every day.
ok we will resend our emails

Quote:
It's sad when people who are a big part of the community break the rules, and get themselves banned.

It's also sad when users automatically assume that the staff banned people unfairly, because they don't want to believe that their friends would do anything wrong.

People cheat, it's a sad fact of life, but it's the truth. The staff, on the otherhand, do not ban people without very good reason. Please bear that in mind, guys :yes:
i know you guys are doing the right thing and all, but I still think it was a misunderstanding. I'll explain in my email... or yeah.

we definitely were not "cheating" though.

and I don't think ban is equivalent to wrong, for example when Hina got banned the first time she was donating an item to a friend. She forgot she got it from that exchange or charity contest whatever... And now I think we are allowed to trade/giveaway from those charity/exchange contests, so if she were to do it today, she would not have been banned on her first account.

---------- Post added 04-28-2012 at 07:54 PM ----------

Quote:
I'm sure you are, but I'm not going to say, it would be totally unprofessional of me to do so. Just rest assured that something very bad was done. Claims of emails sent to support are probably just face-saving, as none have been sent, probably because the girls are fully aware that they broke the rules and will not be getting their accounts back.

Speculation is the devil, it's how truly awful rumours start. One person wonders allowed if someone was banned unfairly, the next person tells someone else that so-and-so was absolutely banned unfairly, because someone else told them so...and so it snowballs -.-
ironic how when you say speculation is the devil when we DID send the emails! We will just send it again

and just WOW AT THE BOLDED WORDS. WOW.

actually i'm not sure how hina sent hers, pretty sure she sent it the same way i did

through http://www.menewsha.com/forum/sendmessage.php this

---------- Post added 04-28-2012 at 08:07 PM ----------

ACTUALLY I just realized something. Hina and I sent our emails from our banned accounts... that's probably why it didn't work.

---------- Post added 04-28-2012 at 08:10 PM ----------

Just sent it...? I hope this works or. .. . yeah?

---------- Post added 04-28-2012 at 08:44 PM ----------

Quote:
Old users who get banned are usually doing something wrong intentionally. Don't forget that our warning system bends over backwards to give people multiple chances to learn from their mistakes, without even getting an infraction. If someone's banned out of the blue, you can guarantee that they've done something pretty bad, and knew full well what they were doing, too.

It's not about forgetting the rules. It's about thinking that we're slack, stupid and won't notice, and they can get away with it.

WRONG.
just noticed this. WE WEREN'T trying to hide anything from the staff. If we thought we were doing something ban-able we wouldn't do it! Like we want to get banned? We know how conscious the staff is, of course.

DON'T JUMP to conclusions. I really can't believe this. I'm actually angry....

I mean do you think WE THINK you're idiots? Do you think we are idiots??

I CANNOT believe this.

face-saving.... BAH. I mean I was just going to reply "ok we will send our emails again" but then I see all these posts!!! Hina is 19 and I am 17... We joined this site like 4 years ago... We certainly weren't crying over our banned accounts or anything, but we do/did want them back. and I wasn't mad over this until I saw these posts. Like I don't think I can say anymore without getting a infraction.

We have a long history here, obviously we care about this site. We really wouldn't do anything intentional to get banned. REALLY.

Last edited by Guest; 04-29-2012 at 04:09 AM..

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 04-29-2012, 11:35 AM

There are still no emails on support. Many people have emailed support from banned accounts, an account being banned has no effect on whether that email can contact support or not. If you guys want to send some and state your case then feel free, this can be talked out in private, to save the conversation getting lost in a thread, and responses being missed.

I didn't deal with this situation at all, but I saw the evidence. If you girls want to explain how you weren't doing anything wrong then have at it, no-one's saying you can't do that. Convince me you did nothing wrong, I can be as open minded as the next person, I've lifted bans before.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-29-2012, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyori View Post
Does this help?

i was trying to figure out what kittie was doing, too.
lol, too cute!

*^_^*

Old 04-30-2012, 02:34 PM

Quote:
There are still no emails on support. Many people have emailed support from banned accounts, an account being banned has no effect on whether that email can contact support or not. If you guys want to send some and state your case then feel free, this can be talked out in private, to save the conversation getting lost in a thread, and responses being missed.

I didn't deal with this situation at all, but I saw the evidence. If you girls want to explain how you weren't doing anything wrong then have at it, no-one's saying you can't do that. Convince me you did nothing wrong, I can be as open minded as the next person, I've lifted bans before.
I'm guessing my email did not send again! Shall i just send it to you through pm? Or if you weren't involved in this, should i be talking to someone else? Thank you, jellysundae...

dessertdesiert
ヽ(´▽`;...
Penpal

Old 04-30-2012, 03:26 PM

actually send an email to: mailto:[email protected] if it is not working doing it through the site >.>'

BellyButton

Assistant Administrator

Old 04-30-2012, 09:43 PM

Guest: I was the one who handled the bannings. I would be happy to answer any questions you have via PM. Just keep in mind that we have detailed logs regarding everything I mentioned in your ban messages (Umbrella's was slightly different than yours), so you're going to need to be very specific when you address each point in order to invalidate what the logs are telling us. Look forward to hearing from you. :)

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 05-01-2012, 05:49 PM

belly~~where is your parrot from,
if you don't mind my asking.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 05-01-2012, 05:54 PM

It's from the Book of Daydreams hummy :)

*^_^*

Old 05-28-2012, 06:09 AM

hey guyss. I never gave you an update but basically they aren't going to unban us.

if you want to contact us we both have MSN, PM me and I will give you mine or Hina's.

we were banned because 1. they thought we were stealing stuff from our friend's accounts (we had permission from the account owners to go on the accounts) 2. Hina took from the savemene account 3. They thought we were trying to scam hummy and Liztress for free stuff (not true at all)

In my opinion the only bannable offense is Hina taking from the savemene account. So I thought that my account would be unbanned but they say we both acted together. In ways that is true but I didn't take from the savemene account directly or on purpose.

oh! also they said even with permission, you can never go on other people's account. :3...... . .. . .

so yeah thats all. the last PM I sent was never replied to. this site is silly. that's the nicest way to put it. PM me to contact me or hina :3

Last edited by Guest; 05-28-2012 at 06:14 AM..

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 05-28-2012, 07:01 AM

Aaaw. :( I'm really sorry to hear that. That's really unfortunate.
We're going to miss you guys a lot. :hug:

EirianHikari
MissSweetViolet

Penpal

Old 05-29-2012, 12:37 AM

I was browsing though and couldn't help but notice this, I just wanted to make it aware for any who wouldn't know, it IS against Menewsha's ToS to share your password regardless of reason.
ToS
Quote:
Password:

During your registration process at Menewsha.com, you will be asked to provide a password for your account. Your password should never be shared with anyone for any reason whatsoever, nor will the Menewsha staff ever ask you for your password. You are ultimately responsible for your own account and anything posted from that account. Because of this, it is imperative that you and only you are the sole user of your account. Should a circumstance arise where you feel your account’s security has been compromised, contact a staff member immediately. You may be held fully liable for any damages made to Menewsha.com or the members within it during this time.

Exception to Password Sharing: In many cases users would like to jointly create shops such as breedable pet shops, charities and other projects. If a third account is needed as a “mule” for item/gold storage purposes, we ask that both users together decide on a secure password that differs from any other accounts they normally access, on and off Menewsha.com. Shared accounts are still susceptible to all the rules within the TOS and Menewsha.com, and both users will be held fully responsible for any damages that might occur from misuse.
Charity forum Rules and Guidelines
Quote:
Charity Mule Rules

Here are some things that you need to remember if you wish to use a dedicated mule to make the running of a charity easier for yourself:
First and foremost; please do NOT create a charity mule without first being given permission by the staff.
The mule must be for charity use only. It cannot be used for personal use.
If you post or play games on it the gold earned must go to your charity.
If you collect event items or free commemorative items on it they must go to the charity.
If you want to sell items from your main/mule to your charity account instead of just donating them, then you cannot charge your charity more than store/current mpg value.
The real world term for this kind of practice is embezzlement; we don't take kindly to that kind of thing here so if you do it you will get a ban for scamming.
Basically you have to treat your charity mule as totally separate from your own account(s). You cannot use it as a third account to collect items or to earn gold for yourself as this is in direct violation of our rules. Once items or gold are earned by or sent to the charity mule they must stay on that account and can only be used for the charity.

UPDATE! 10/4/10: It is STRONGLY ENCOURAGED that Charity owners open an Exchange thread/Marketplace shop with their Charity mule to be used solely for Charity business. This is now allowed in the Exchange forum. Keeping your Charity separate from your personal funds is of utmost importance.
General Rules
Quote:
Begging
Begging is not allowed and will not be tolerated. This includes PM's to other users. Begging is asking other people to donate gold or items to you. It is still begging whether you say it's "just asking" or not.

*^_^*

Old 05-29-2012, 07:21 AM

I know it is. they told me.

i just think its silly

thanks for your help

also thanks for throwing in that "begging" quote in there. because we totally were. like yeah totally begging from friends.

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 05-29-2012, 09:07 AM

EirianHikari - I really don't think that quoting rules that people already know, especially older members - is warranted in here. Obviously they're already banned, they already know what they did. So there's no point in making them feel any worse.

Sorry to hear you can't be unbanned Kat. Very sad :(. Will you stay on using your mule? Or is that it for you?

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 05-29-2012, 08:03 PM

well, i'm hummy and i was never scammed frrom either of you guys.
i do hope you guys come back on mulies or new accounts,
if y'all are allowed.
the exchange is really slow without y'all.

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥
Send a message via AIM to Liztress

Old 05-29-2012, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post

well, i'm hummy and i was never scammed frrom either of you guys.
i do hope you guys come back on mulies or new accounts,
if y'all are allowed.
the exchange is really slow without y'all.
I was going to say that I didn't think I was being scammed by you guys either.

I'm wondering though, why didn't we get asked our feelings/opinions on this? I mean, I understand the not wanting to cause hard feelings among members. But in something like this, shouldn't hummy and I have had some info on it? At least, a vague one saying that it was possible that we were scammed.

Of course, I'm one of those that would have likely been a bit sad if I was scammed but I wouldn't have acted all angry and such. Just pixels, you know.

BellyButton

Assistant Administrator

Old 05-29-2012, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liztress View Post
I was going to say that I didn't think I was being scammed by you guys either.

I'm wondering though, why didn't we get asked our feelings/opinions on this? I mean, I understand the not wanting to cause hard feelings among members. But in something like this, shouldn't hummy and I have had some info on it? At least, a vague one saying that it was possible that we were scammed.

Of course, I'm one of those that would have likely been a bit sad if I was scammed but I wouldn't have acted all angry and such. Just pixels, you know.

Liz, you're welcome to PM me if you have any questions about your own account. You too, hummy.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 05-29-2012, 10:07 PM

thank you, Belly.
at your leisure.
you and Captian Howdy did have a lot of work during the event,
and even now, after the event.
i'm not upset,
i just wanted it know i didn't think i had been scammed.
:ninja:
i was unaware of it if i was, anyway.
now, if i could pay my bills in real life with my mene goldies.....
:illgetu:
i am all good, though.
i'm not gonna get my panties all up in a bunch over pixelated items/goldies.
*waves to Lizzie-chan*
:hug:
we're peas in a pod.

*^_^*

Old 05-30-2012, 02:58 AM

@hummy and liztress: thanks you guys. sorry. i will tell you for sure we didnt scam you. i dont care what anyone says ; _;\
<3

@liztress again: the key word is "assumption" on the staff's part.

@roachi: SDFJ; THANK you roachi ; ___; i lvoe you. I think we hardllyy did anything wrong to be honest lol. what we did "wrong" was not intentional yknow? alsoo I will try to stay here :3 but if i'm not here, I have skype and MSN. and email lol.

+
Hina isn't coming back for sure. She is done and appalled with how this site is handled. I'm curious if they could unban her first account though, since the rule she went against is no longer used/applied. Eh, doubt they would unban her.

BellyButton

Assistant Administrator

Old 05-30-2012, 04:04 AM

Guest, if you continue to try to mislead folks I'm going to have to step in. It's okay to be mad, but don't go spouting too much untruths please.

*^_^*

Old 05-30-2012, 06:49 AM

ok what untruths

BellyButton

Assistant Administrator

Old 05-30-2012, 08:07 AM

You know perfectly well what I'm talking about. I'd rather not have to go into detail here, but I am willing to if this continues.

Your right to total privacy regarding the details of your ban ends when you begin to publicly manipulate other users into siding with you with half-truths and outright lies about the ban. That is scammy behavior and it makes the people you put in the middle feel bad & less safe here. I'll not stand by and protect you while you take advantage of people in that way.

Find another way to express your disgust for Mene that doesn't involve publicly fudging the details of your ban in ways that harm others, and we'll be OK.