Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-18-2013, 04:35 AM

"Salad would have been the best guess." he says as if reading her mind. He grins at her his eyes sparkling.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-18-2013, 04:44 AM

Aimi stop to slow what food she had in her mouth to not choke on it. "I don't know how you did that Kirin. but next time warn me first please if we are eating." Aimi says to Kirin with a soft smile on her face to him. then sips at her wine a little before eating some salad. she did not really notice that her salad was all most gone by now.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-18-2013, 05:13 PM

Kirin soon finishes eating. He leans back content. This was his dream coming true and it makes him smile.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-18-2013, 10:24 PM

Once Aimi finish eating hr own food she smiles while picking up. her napkin out off of her lap wipes her mouth off with it. "That was great I'm so full." she says but notice Kirin had a smile on his face. she could not blame him at last he had her no more Marshall for them to deal with. Aimi hope they did not have any dessert if so she would have to pass on it for tonight.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-22-2013, 01:34 AM

"You have room for dessert? If not no worries." He says with a grin as they clean up their plates.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-22-2013, 03:33 AM

"I'm afraid I got no room for dessert tonight. but if you want it you can have it Kirin." Aimi says to her Lover in a happy tone of voice. as she did not mind helping with cleaning up there plates. but held back a blush unsure if anything would happen. if they chose more then to just give each other back rub's. she had been holding back for the past few years to speak about. one of her dreams unsure her now ex would have said to the idea.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-23-2013, 09:27 PM

"nah I'm good." Kirin says with a grin. "Besides, if I get hungry I can always come raid the kitchen later." He kissed her softly.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-23-2013, 10:54 PM

Aimi kiss Kirin back yet giggles softly at what he had said. "If I'm with you I'd be happy make something for you." she says to him while trying to recall a quick yet easy health snack. that she could make with out making to big of a mess in the kitchen. she wonder if they would head to his bedroom soon? unsure if her own bed would be big enough for the two of them.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-24-2013, 02:54 AM

Kirin puts his arm around her waist and heads to his room. He leans in as they walk and kisses her neck.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-24-2013, 03:05 AM

"Love stop wait till we are a lone." Aimi says in a quite voice holding back a moan. he all ready know's by now her neck is a easy spot. in her mind she was praying they would not go all the way by mistake. mostly cause if she where to become pregnant with a child. it mighty cause some trouble if they start to get children in to the mansion. as a orphanage for kid's to come live here till they are adopted.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-24-2013, 11:03 AM

"Don't worry I have protection." He mumbles into her neck. It was almost as if he had read her mind. He scoops her up into his arms and heads to his room, he is able move much faster this way.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-24-2013, 04:05 PM

Aimi blush's like crazy as her cheek's start to get red a bit tinted by the color. "That is good to hear I wonder. if I should have brought a night gown with me?" she says yet warp her arm's around Kirin's neck. at first she was a bit shocked cause of what he said. she never would have guess he would pick her up like this so soon.

Aimi snuggles her head in to his Lover's right shoulder. she somewhat wonder how long he had been waiting her to himself? she had been thinking about him on and off all day long. if she where to ever be his wife in the years to come. she'd make sure to try cook a few meals for him. even give him a back massage every night if he wanted one.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-24-2013, 04:08 PM

Kirin walks into his bedroom kicking the door closed with his foot. He goes and gently lays her on the bed. He kisses her neck again his fingers of one hand tangled in her hair, the fingers on his other hand making small circles over her clothed stomach.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-25-2013, 12:51 AM

"Do you still want that back rub? are should I just maybe take this off?" Aimi says in a shy yet sweet voice to Kirin. as she unwraps her arms from around his neck moaning softly. she moves one her hands to behind his back slowly then starts to rub it nice and slow. moving her other hand on to his strong chest she rub's her Lover's upper chest.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-25-2013, 07:00 PM

Kirin lets out a low groan. "oh, that feels wonderful." He mumbles. He kisses her shoulder and nibbles a bit.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-25-2013, 07:21 PM

Aimi giggles softly yet moves her free hand away form his chest. moves it to his back so she could use both hand to rub his back. "Glad to hear it but I'm going have to ask you. to lay on your stomach so I can get all of your back." she says to Kirin but moans out bit a more. how did he all ways find the right spots so easily? besides they never make out before in the past.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-25-2013, 07:44 PM

Kirin sits up a bit slipping his shirt off. He then lays down on his stomach. "You're good with your hands." He comments.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-25-2013, 08:17 PM

"Thanks those class's I took has come in handy now." Aimi says trying to make a small joke out of it. she starts on the upper half of his back out of habit. after fifteen minutes she moves her hand down to the middle of his back. she takes her time there wanting to make Kirin's back feel good. but could tell where some of the knots where at on his back. that is why it took her so long on his upper back it was knotted badly. the middle of his back took only ten minutes then move her hands. to his lower back starts to rub it nice and slowly seeing it did not have that many knots.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-26-2013, 01:05 PM

Kirin just melts as his back is massaged. It has been a long time since he had gotten a massage. He starts to purr with contentment. He could feel the knots leaving his body as Aimi worked him over, as it were.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-27-2013, 05:50 AM

Aimi starts to hum as she keep's on rubbing Kirin's back. she laughs softly hearing him purr like a cat. after a bit longer she stops since she was done at last. "All done now Handsome. you can lay on your back now if you want to do so." she says while slowly moving away form his back. then lays down on her back in the bed next to her Lover. at lest she made him happy with a good old back massage.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-27-2013, 01:03 PM

Kirin doesn't roll over but he does move so he can lay his head on her shoulder. "That was amazing, have you ever thought about doing it professionally?" He asks with a content sigh. He had never, ever felt this loose before. He feels so amazing. He kisses her shoulder.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-27-2013, 08:24 PM

"I have think about it before yet it. would only get in the way oh my other dream." Aimi say to him yet blush softly. even just talking about it would make her blush. her dream was to have a family of her own someday. yet first she would have to get married someday.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-28-2013, 01:14 PM

"you know you can have a family and a career." Kirin says into her shoulder. He wants to marry her right now, but he can't rush this. He won't rush this. If he rushes this he risks loosing her.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-28-2013, 08:02 PM

Aimi sighs out knowing he was right about that for sure. "You got a point there but if I have two job's. it would be hard to be a mother as well,besides I want to help out here." she says to Kirni yet her voice was a bit soft when speaking about the job stuff. other then that her voice sound nice even a bit sweet. she moves her body a bit to lay on her side to be close next to him.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-28-2013, 11:32 PM

Kirin yawns a bit with a smile. "We'll go shopping tomorrow I think." He mumbles. "Get some new stuff for the kids."