IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-08-2013, 03:07 AM

Yukina looked to him."her parents were horrible to her,plain and simple",she said gulping down the wine and poured another glass of wine."but again,why would i help you?",she said calmly.

Hiro smiled."I wont hurt you, my name is Hiro"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 10-08-2013, 03:13 AM

Takuto sigh and said "we need your help cause of your great grandfather work we know both you and Ayumi have family members that are artiest so we need your help and so we have to babysit you both." Takuto looked at his computer and said "we go on missions."

Ayumi looked at him and then looked at her phone and said "my old boyfriend just text me Hiro sorry." Ayumi looked at her phone more then looking at Hiro.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-08-2013, 03:20 AM

Yukina sighed."and if i refuse?",she asked calmly.

Hiro snatched the phone."no cell phones"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 10-08-2013, 03:58 AM

Ayumi stood up and looked at him she was mad "hey give that back Hiro why you took it from me?" Ayumi said to Hiro.

Takuto looked at her and sigh "look we are not going to hurt you besides we will do anything you ask if you help us and did i hear you like the black foxes." Takuto smirk at her.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-08-2013, 04:01 AM

Yukina raised an eyebrow."anything you ask huh?",she said then smirked."fine then i would like to be able to get my art suplies from my office, can you manage to do that?",she asked."as well as my lab top...so i can work while im...you're captive"

Hio blinked."because ....you arnt supose to have a cell phone to be in tuch with the outside world"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-08-2013, 04:07 AM

Ayumi looked at him and looked away and she was mad "like I care what you think you don't understand me at all." Ayumi looked at him and said "I hate this so much." Ayumi looked at him and she did look when she was mad.

Takuto sigh and got up from his chair and looked at her but his eyes were calm and happy a bit "alright Miss Yukina you can have the guest room." Takuto smiled a bit and then said "I wonder if Hiro did anything to her yet he is a weird but he does get jealous too easy well so do I..." Takuto looked at the door and went to the door and said "follow me Miss Yukina."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-08-2013, 04:09 AM

Yukina took one last swig and followed him."where are we going?",she asked softly.

"What does me taking youre cell phone have to with me not understanding you?", Hiro asked,but had to admit she was cute when she was angrey.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-08-2013, 04:16 AM

Ayumi looked at him and said "because I got no one okay I have no family he was my only family but you don't understand at all." Ayumi put her head on his chest and started to cry.

Takuto looked at her and shows her to the guest room and it look like a master bed room "here you go you can stay here until we get your things tomorrow." Takuto said to her.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-08-2013, 04:20 AM

"you hvae miss Yukina too, she's safe",Hiro said hugging her."and...its only for a little while okay?",he said softly.

Yukina looked around the room then to him."thanks",she said and went to walk but tripped over her own two feet and fell into him.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-08-2013, 04:26 AM

Takuto grabbed her before she fell and Takuto looked at her and sigh "please do not hurt yourself Miss Yukina..." Takuto looked at her and he was handsome and helped her to her feet and nodded.

Ayumi looked at Hiro and she blushed a bit and smiled "thank you Hiro." Ayumi thought for a minute and said "Hiro did you take away my phone cause you were jealous." Ayumi poke his cheek.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-08-2013, 04:30 AM

Hiro moved away.'pphh no",he said softly."well...maybe a little",he said calmly."come on i'll show you to you're room",he said calmly"you need sleep'

Yukina blushed a little."so, whats youre name anywase?",she asked smileing brightly at him.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-08-2013, 04:34 AM

Takuto sigh and looked back "Takuto." He smiled back then walked away and went to his room and went to work on his work. Takuto waited for Hiro to call him and see what he did with Ayumi.

Ayumi looked at him and then she smiled a bit and said "thank you Hiro you know what you are cute when you get jealous." Ayumi followed him and looked at him and when she was walking she twisted her ankle and she was falling to the floor.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-08-2013, 04:37 AM

Hiro quickly caught her."oh great",he said picking her up,laid her on the bed."i'll get you come ice"

Yukina laid on the bed and couldnt sleep. he sighed getting up and carefully went to Takuto's door and knocked.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-08-2013, 04:45 AM

Ayumi looked up and hiro caught her and she blushed and laid her down on the bed and she smiled at him and she waited for him to come back.

Takuto was on his bed and his shirt was off after he finish his work just then a knocked on the door and he got up and opened the door and saw her "Yes Miss Yukina..."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-08-2013, 04:49 AM

Yukina looked down."I cant sleep",she said nervously.

Hiro came back and set the ice n her anchel."there this should help"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-08-2013, 05:39 AM

Takuto looked at her and sigh and then opened the door and said "come on in." Takuto went to his bed and sat down on the bed. "anything wrong?"

Ayumi looked at him and smiled "Thank you Hiro." Ayumi laid back on the bed and closed her eyes and she fell right to sleep and she looked cute when she slept.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-08-2013, 02:06 PM

Hiro smiled watching her sleep,then quitely went to his own room.

Yukina looking down blushing."i ...dont like being alone",she said softly.Trying to avoid looking at him."n-normally i have my dog with me"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-08-2013, 05:57 PM

Ayumi woke up early in the morning she kept having nightmares all night. Ayume tried to walk a bit and she did a little she looked out the window and smiled at the stars. Ayumi smiled then she looked sad a bit then she found a paper and a pencil and she started to draw Hiro and she smiled at it and when it was all done she draw him when he was a guard. Ayumi left her room and looked around and found Hiro room and then put down the picture of him under his door and went back to her room.

Takuto looked at her and sigh and then he went up to her and saw her blushing and then grabbed her to the bed and hold her tight and said "you can stay here I promise you Yukina you won't be alone alright." Takuto held her tight so she can sleep and for her not to look at him only his chest.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-08-2013, 08:13 PM

Yukina blushed more but smiled some."thank you",she said softly staying close to him and finally fell asleep.

Hiro woke to a small noise in the room. Sitting up he spotted the papper."hm?",he flicked on the light and smiled at it."wow she's amazeing"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-08-2013, 08:37 PM

Ayumi heard something and she got out of the bed and walked out of her room and then saw her drawing of him was gone. Ayumi blushed a bit and then she made some noise and she dropped all of her drawings. "crap..."

Takuto looked at her and he blushed a bit and then he fell asleep until it was a few hours later and he got his phone and texted Hiro and said "so what you think of Miss Ayumi.."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-08-2013, 08:45 PM

Hiro smiled at the phone. And texted back that he liked her then asked what Takuto though if Yukina.Then hearing the crash he ran out but blinked seeing her."oh,everything alright?"

Yukina felt him move and seared and held onto him tighter.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-08-2013, 08:49 PM

Takuto saw the text back and he blushed and then he felt someone was holding on to him tight and he looked at her and hold her and said "Yukina it is alright nothing will harm you." Takuto said to her in his calm voice.

Ayumi looked at him and blushed and then she was picking up her drawings and said "yea I just dropped all my drawings guess you can tell I'm his daughter..." Ayumi got them all and she looked at him "I see you saw my drawing?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-08-2013, 08:53 PM

Hiro nodded,"its graet, you're very talented",he said grinning.

Yukina smiled in her sleep,and slowly losened her grip on him.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-08-2013, 08:58 PM

Ayumi looked at him and looked away sad "yea but if you see my drawings there is none of my father." Ayumi had sadness in her eyes.

Takuto looked at her and smiled and then he fell asleep a bit.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-08-2013, 09:05 PM

Hiro looked to her."want to talk about it?",he asked going to her.

Yukina woke later that night and sat up sighing.She smiled at Takuto and went to the bathroom,trying to keep quite.