Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-22-2011, 02:24 AM

((yay ^^ thank yew bunches, well my pairing was Gaara x Kankuro. I know that's an incest pairing, but it can be rather adorable. You ok with the sandcestness of it?))

Sasuke looked a bit worried, clearly not believing that Sai was ok. "Was it a venomous snake?" he asked with pure concern. Then he gave an answer to Sai's question. "Yeah, I'll be fine. I used to much sharigan. It's a damn useless justsu!" he frowned as he spoke. "I'd love to have bayakagan instead, but Noo...I'm stick woth shitty sharigan..." he stopped complaining, "Sorry..I really shouldn't unload my negative feelings on you."

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-23-2011, 02:47 AM

"It is fine" Sai said. He wished Sakura was here, her medical help would be of much use. He slowly stands he felf a slight numbness running through his body. They had to find a place to spend the night. "Stay here.." he slowly moved off not far into the distance to look around. He kneeled and this time sent out a group of ink snakes. After they came back he went to Sasuke. "Theres a hidden cave we can stay in for the night it will be good cover" he looks at him.
(havn't had much experience with Kankuro lol)

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-23-2011, 11:21 AM

Sasuke frowned, clearly not believing that Sai was ok. "When we get there, grab the antidote that's in my left pocket. It should help, but it'll take a few hours and you'll have a really weird numb feeling for a few days. Well...you be feeling a differant kind of numbness than you are now. It'll be stronger, but it won't hurt." Sasuke was wearing himself out from talking so much. He decided to try an sleep, after all, he was already being carried so why not sleep?

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-23-2011, 06:27 PM

The two soon reached the safty of the cave. Sai sat Sasuke down and then sat himself. He leaned against the wall of the cave and closed his eyes. The numbness running up his body. He thought about what Sasuke had said a bit about the antidote. Did he dare trust him? He had saved his life, he sighs a bit and moves forward a bit. He slightly leaned over Sasuke sliding his hand into the pocket as directed.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-23-2011, 06:34 PM

Sasuke smiled a bit, knowing that Sai was going to be ok now that he was about to take the antidote. He knew that it wouldn't feel so wonderful at first, but it was better than if the vemon was all insode his body killing him. "Go ahead and drink it. I promise I wouldn't hurt you."

----------

((o, i created the Gaara x Kankuro thread, if you're up to it. You said that you didn't have much experience with kankuro, I was wondering if you still wanted to do it?))

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-23-2011, 06:42 PM

(I'm willing to try lol)

Sai paused he felt a warmth come to his face. Leaning over Sasuke's bod like this and to have the male speak to him, he had thought he was asleep. He immediately pulled back from him and looked away.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-23-2011, 06:46 PM

Sasuke frowned and got the potion and handed it to Sai himself, groaning in a small amount of pain as he moved. "Here, I said I wouldn't hurt you. Besides, I can't survive out here on my own in this condition. Please...just take the potion.." He thought that Sai's reaction had been from fear that Sasuke might try and kill him. He too had felt the odd warmth when Sai had been over him, but didn't really think Sai had felt that same way.

----------

((here be the link ^^ thanks for trying this <3 http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...ands-love.html ))

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-23-2011, 06:51 PM

"It wasn't that...I'm not afraid of you" he says. He felt the warmth on his face get stronger he shudders a bit and slowly takes the potion. He undid the lid and raised it to his lips.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-23-2011, 06:54 PM

"Oh..then what was wrong? ARE YOU OK?!" he felt sudden panic, hoping that Sai wasn't in pain or something, He was beyond happy to see Sai was FINALLY drinking the potion. He was turning red as Sasuke noticed how he'd sounded when he's had the random out burst. "Oh... sorry I was just kind of worried." Sasuke hated how that sounded even worse and shut up before he embarrassed himself even more.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-23-2011, 07:02 PM

Sai smiled slightly behing the bottle. Not a fake smile, but a real one. He felt a bit strange around this boy. Was this what Naruto felt? He was confused. The antidote burned his throat a bit and brought him back to reality. He sits the bottle down and then stands. "I should get some fruit, I saw some on a tree nearby.." he turned away.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-23-2011, 07:06 PM

Sasuke frowned. "Ok...just don't be gone to long. It'll be dark soon." He refused to admit that the main reason that he wanted Sai to come back was because he was afraid and Sai made him feel safe. He knew he was beginning to like Sai and refused to lie to himself by saying that he didn't.
((Hey, I put the other link in one of my earlier comments in this thread. Did you see it?))

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-23-2011, 07:36 PM

(I posted in it)

Sai nodded a bit, and turned away. His body stiff and sore he hurried off to get some food.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-23-2011, 08:00 PM

Sasuke sighed as he was fianlly alone. "Be safe.." he whispered, watching Sai run off. He was worrid that if Sai wasn't careful, something might get him.
((oh, lol sorry bout that. I just checked it and saw that you posted. I had forgot to suscribe.))

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-23-2011, 08:03 PM

Sai looked around him, he soon found the fruit and began to pick a few being careful to leave as little trace as possible. He didn't want Kabuto or Orochimaru to find out he had been there. Soon he had enough and turned to return to Sasuke.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-23-2011, 08:11 PM

Sasuke had fallen asleep and soon began to dream. He dreamed of seeing Naruto agian and most of all, he dreamed of hooking up with Sai. He whispered his name softly.."Sai.."

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-23-2011, 08:14 PM

The delicious smell of fruit being cooked over an open fire reached Sasuke in the morning. Sai had taken care of his wounds while he was asleep and now dispite the immense stiffness in his body, he was training a bit. He sighed and sits pulling out a small sketch pad and looks over at Sasuke...He begins drawing..

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-23-2011, 08:59 PM

Sasuke was loving the fresh smell of fruit. He was feeling so much better and was almost back to his full strength. He got up and trained relentlessly, not really looking at Sai right now. He knew if he looked at the other boy, he'd just be so caught up in him, he wouldn't be able to focus on training.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-23-2011, 09:06 PM

Sai sat his sketchpad out, he stood feeling stiff and needed to walk around a bit. He turned stepping out of the cave not bothering to close the sketchbook at all.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-23-2011, 09:28 PM

Curiousity gripped Sasuke. What had Sai been drawing? Why had he stepped out? Sasuke figured since Sai didn't close the pad, it was ok if he stole a little peak at it. He saw a very good scotch of himself. "Hey Sai?!" he yelled out of the cave, hoping Sai could hear him. "This is a really good sketch!" he yelled out. He wad amazed by the boys talent. The skill in which had been used to craft this picture was wonderful. He admired it for a while longer, then returned to training.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-23-2011, 09:30 PM

He had added a bit of detail and color to the art. He returned to the cave. "Oh? No it didn't turn out right" he sighs "it looks horrible" he tosses it aside simply.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-24-2011, 01:15 AM

Sasuke frowned. "You didn't mess up! I think it's perfect." Sasuke seemed puzzled. "Sai, you're a really good artist, you should have more faith in your art. It's really good."

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-24-2011, 02:18 AM

He looked at him a bit and sighs. "Thank you Sasuke" he says and sits again slowly picking up the sketcch pad.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-24-2011, 02:43 AM

Sasuke gave him a random akward hug. "You're welcome Sai." he blushed as he felt how nice Sai's body was built. The hug had reveled every curve of Sai's body.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-24-2011, 03:35 AM

Sai looked up a bit at Sasuke. He felt his body so close to his, it was warm and very defined. He felt the warmth growing on his face again and looks down hiding his face in the other males chest.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-24-2011, 10:56 AM

Sasuke was feeling really weird, not wanting to let Sai go. He just stood there with Sai's head burried in his chest. He eventually after a good long while let him go and saw how red the guys face was. He hoped he hadn't scared him. "You ok Sai?" he asked with concern.