View Poll Results: Will you join, and if so what will you be?
Yes, I will join. 5 35.71%
No, I won't join. 1 7.14%
I might join, I need to think about it. 4 28.57%
I want to be a Human. 3 21.43%
I want to be a Cybernetic. 4 28.57%
I'm gonna play both! 2 14.29%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Euphor!a
Feeling better now

Old 10-03-2008, 09:16 PM

"Oh okay thanks."He stated.Yu then looked at his watched,and turned to look at him."I have to get back to work.I have a few more files to fill out."He then stated sighing."My work is never done...."He added tiredly.

Queen Haythia Mlerkrad
*^_^*

Old 10-03-2008, 09:30 PM

Olympus smiled at Yu in a seemingly devilish way.
"Till we meet again." He said bowing and disappearing in a cloud of smoke.
Olympus used his power in black magic to make it seem like he re-appeared further down the street and turned into an alley, when in fact he was still standing about six feet away from Yu. I wonder what he'll do now. Olympus thought.

Euphor!a
Feeling better now

Old 10-03-2008, 09:36 PM

"Okay....."Yu stated as he watched the man disappear.He yawned,and turned around to walk back home.You know what...I might just go home....I can just call them.He thought to himself as he walked. The cybernetic walked for at least a few blocks before coming up to a larger old looking building. He took out his keys and opened the door.Then he walked up to the fifth floor,and stopped at the sixth door."Home...finally..."He muttered to himself. He placed his eye inside the lock,and opened the door.

Queen Haythia Mlerkrad
*^_^*

Old 10-03-2008, 09:40 PM

Olympus smiled. Good.
Olympus followed Yu to his home and quickly snuck inside behind him. Olympus looked around making sure he knew everything about this place.

Euphor!a
Feeling better now

Old 10-03-2008, 09:51 PM

Yu sighed and removed his jacket,and tossed it onto the couch.He then looked across from the couch,and walked over to a small tablet.He pressed in a number code,and a small DJ turn table came up from the floor.He smiled,and walked over to it. He then placed his head phones on his head,and started playing music.

Little Miss Flip-Flops
So many questions... never enoug...

Old 10-03-2008, 09:53 PM

Alia sighed, sitting in her so called 'house' it was all really wierd, she never knew what was going to happen now, and everything was different, she sighed and her stomach growled. Alia hadn't eaten for hours, maybe there was still some macoroni and cheese left in the fridge.

Queen Haythia Mlerkrad
*^_^*

Old 10-03-2008, 10:00 PM

Olympus sat down on the couch behind Yu. If Yu were to turn around all he would see was the dent on the couch were Olympus was sitting, but if he did find out that Olympus was there, Olympus could teleport out, no problem.
Olympus listened to Yu's music. Nice. He thought. Interesting as well. A cop and a DJ.

((welcome Sea48! Though even you just showed up here I've got to go. Be back in like thirty minutes or so.))

Euphor!a
Feeling better now

Old 10-03-2008, 10:05 PM

The young cybernetic was so sucked into his music, a gun shot wouldn't have waken him from his trance. The music flowed from his building to the others around him,and people as well as cybernetics began dancing, even if it was just a minor sway back and forth. This lasted for a good half hour, until he slowly stopped the music.Then pressing in the code, the table went back under neath the floor. Yu turned around and paused. He saw a dent in the couch,but didn't let his face show it. Instead he hid his look in a yawn before walking off into his bedroom.

Queen Haythia Mlerkrad
*^_^*

Old 10-03-2008, 11:24 PM

Olympus was amazed at Yu's talent in music. It was hard to resist the feeling of wanting to get up and dance. When Yu stopped the music and turned around he nearly made eye contact with Olympus. But he turned away and walked into another room. He saw me. He had to. Olympus thought. Theres no way he didn't see me. Olympus stood, shrugged and followed Yu.

Little Miss Flip-Flops

Old 10-04-2008, 12:22 AM

Alia sighed again, there was absolutely nothing in the fridge worth eating, this would mean having to go 'outside' and walk to the corner market fror some food "Great" she said to herself "just what I need."

Queen Haythia Mlerkrad
*^_^*

Old 10-04-2008, 12:44 AM

Cheshire sat on the steps of the house of a Human girl in her cat form. She had been sitting there for a while now. Her pelt was a dark navy blue with lighter purple stripes, making her near invisible. But now she changed her colors to a light magenta and dark purple. Now if someone were to look in her direction they would see Cheshsire clean and clear. The Human girl had seemed to be upset and hungry and Cheshire thought she might stick with this girl for a little bit. Just cheer her up.

Little Miss Flip-Flops

Old 10-04-2008, 12:58 AM

Alia glanced down at a very colorful cat sitting on her front steps "Well hey there little fella, mind if I pet you?" She reached out a hand to the cat to let m sniff it.

Euphor!a
Feeling better now

Old 10-04-2008, 02:13 AM

In his room, Yu placed his equipment down on a plexy-glass table. The he walked over to his bed,and sat down on it.I wonder why he followed me...He thought as he turned on a night stand lamp. On the small table was a machine. The machine was small, but riddled with plugs, and those plugs helped Yu sleep better. He pushed his sleeve up,and pressed four spots on his arm.Those spots opened,and showed four outlets. The officer then began to plug the wires into his arm.

Queen Haythia Mlerkrad
*^_^*

Old 10-04-2008, 02:04 PM

Cheshire licked the girl's hand and rubbed her head against it. Then hopped up into the railing of the steps and moved to where she was sitting close to the girl's stomach.
"Mrow?" She mewed and prodded at the girl's stomach as if to ask 'Are you hungry?'.

Olympus leaned up against the wall and watched Yu for a minute. A cyborg DJ cop. What and interesting program. He thought. I might want to make sure I can find him again. He thought smiling. Once he's asleep I'll cast a spell. That way I'll be able to find him easy. Olympus thought.

Last edited by Queen Haythia Mlerkrad; 10-04-2008 at 03:36 PM..

Euphor!a
Feeling better now

Old 10-04-2008, 02:08 PM

Yu crawled into his bed,and turned off the lamp.He turned on his side,and pretened to fall asleep.He kept his right eye in battle mode, just incase.

Queen Haythia Mlerkrad
*^_^*

Old 10-04-2008, 03:06 PM

Olympus waited. He still wasn't really asleep. Oh well. He thought. All he'll feel is a slight shock. Olympus held out his hands.
"Yb gnisu eht rewop fo kcalb cigam, I tsac a lleps nopu eeht. Ekam ti os taht I nac dnif uoy revenehw I hsiw." Olympus muttered, his voice just above a whisper. A small shock went through Yu's body. When the spell had been cast Olympus smiled and reviled himself.
"Good night." He said and disappeared in a cloud of smoke. This time he really left. Now Olympus was standing outside of the building, looking up at Yu's window.

Euphor!a
Feeling better now

Old 10-04-2008, 03:25 PM

Yu jolted up.He looked around,and then out his window.He looked down,and saw Olympus.Bastard....He thought.I'm defentaly going to get him for that....He added hatefully."I knew that was you!"He called out leaning his head out of the window.

Queen Haythia Mlerkrad
*^_^*

Old 10-04-2008, 03:34 PM

Olympus laughed. It was a cruel laugh.
"I thought you might." He called back.
"Untill we meet again young Yu." He called walking away. This was fun.

Euphor!a
Feeling better now

Old 10-04-2008, 03:38 PM

Yu glared at the man before pulling himself back inside.He sighed and closed his window.I wonder what he did to me?He thought before he got into bed,and slowly feel asleep.

Queen Haythia Mlerkrad
*^_^*

Old 10-04-2008, 04:01 PM

((I need Sea48 to post back before I can do anything. If I post now, the time-line will get messed up XP))

Euphor!a
Feeling better now

Old 10-04-2008, 04:58 PM

((okay))

Little Miss Flip-Flops

Old 10-05-2008, 01:33 PM

Alia smiled and pet the little cat, she seemed so sweet! When she mewed Alia seemed to undersdtand that she as asking her if she was hungry, she tilted her head at the cat "Do you mean to ask if i'm hungry? I'm starved, I was just going down to the market to get something to eat." Alia wondered why she was telling so much to a cat, but she seemed to understand what Alia was saying.

((Sorry I wasn't on yesterday, I was at my sis's soccer game))

Queen Haythia Mlerkrad
*^_^*

Old 10-05-2008, 05:03 PM

It was early morning and Olympus could be found in the condo of a Human in her late thirties. The once white and cream colored room was covered in blood. The woman lay on the floor, her wrists and throat cut. Olympus was painting his name on a blank wall with her blood.
"Now how to get the attention I want." He said smiling. He then wrote 'Yu' below his name.
"That will give them something to chew on." Olympus said chuckling

Cheshire shook her head.
"Mrowrow row." She mewed. Cheshire knew that the market had the worst food around. I'll take her to my house. I've got food there. She thought. Cheshire jumped down from the railing and padded a few feet away from the girl and swished her tail.
"Mrow row Mrew." She mewed, saying 'Follow me.' in cat.

Euphor!a
Feeling better now

Old 10-05-2008, 05:15 PM

((I'm inroducing a new character))
Yu woke up to the sound of his phone ringing.Starled he reached for it."Huhg?"He asked into the phone."Yu!Yu!Get down here now!Your going to want to see this!"A fellow officer said.Yu snapped out of his dazed ,and said."Okay,I'll be there shortly."Then he hung up the phone and rushed around getting dressed.

It took him about twenty minutes to fly down to the new murder sight,and saw that it was a condo."You call me?"He asked walking up to the officer."Yeah..."He said trailing off. They entered the building,and walked into the room with the dead body in it."See this...."Yu turned to look at the wall,and gasped."No way....shit!"He said beating himself in the head.

Queen Haythia Mlerkrad
*^_^*

Old 10-05-2008, 05:24 PM

((Like I did with Angel? Cool, alright.))

Olympus laughed, he was sitting outside Angel's shop using a seeing spell to watch the condo and Yu's reaction was priceless. Angel walked up to him.
"Here's your coffee 'hun." She said putting it in front of him.
"Thank you Angel." He said, taking a sip. Angel went back inside her shop.
"I do wonder, how are the other officers going to take this? Will they think that Yu was apart of it, or something else?" Olympus thought out-loud.