View Poll Results: Whats your thoughts on hotel life?
Never stayed in one. 10 8.77%
Meh, they're utilitarian, I don't care one way or the other. 30 26.32%
Ick, they're all gross, I hate having to stay in them. 6 5.26%
Love it! Each stay is a mini vacation! 68 59.65%
Voters: 114. You may not vote on this poll

BlackSwan317
Mad Mae March

Old 04-07-2010, 08:37 AM

Haha. You probably have school I'm guessing? Do you start at 8ish up there like we do? It's weird, I feel a little creepy right now. Kinda old to. Oh well. As long as you don't care that you're talking to a 24 year old mother then it doesn't bother me :-p I just always feel strange holding extensive conversations with someone then realizing they're in highschool, like I said, makes me feel like I'm a creepoid or something. I didn't realize you were 17 till you left me the profile message and I had to get on yours to comment back.

Hope you aren't offended, I'm not meaning anything negative by it. Just rambling again

Parasite Steve
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Parasite Steve Send a message via MSN to Parasite Steve

Old 04-07-2010, 08:42 AM

Nah I have a couple older mother friends... (totally makes me sound weird)

But no school tomorrow. Easter Break. Ya, school starts at 8 here.

BlackSwan317
Mad Mae March

Old 04-07-2010, 08:44 AM

uhh huh, I see how it is, you just dig the milfs :-p lol jk

Wow, lucky, you get a decent break I'm guessing. Down here our highschools usually get good friday and then the monday after easter off and that's it, sometimes we had a half day on the thursday before good friday.

Why the he....heck.... are you setting an alarm then? Your parents still expect you to get up before seven on your break?

Parasite Steve
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Parasite Steve Send a message via MSN to Parasite Steve

Old 04-07-2010, 08:49 AM

Milfs are alright... however not a big fan of children... bad experiences with my nephew, I assume.

Ya it's a decent break 11 days I think.

Slept in til supper yesterday and they got pissed so... Ya.

BlackSwan317
Mad Mae March

Old 04-07-2010, 08:52 AM

That's fair. Just don't become one of those guys when you're older that will stop talking to a girl all together when they find out she's a single mom. Not all kids are evil, I promise :-p I only make this reference because a friend of mine who has a 2 year old and is single no just got completely blown off by a guy she'd known since high school but lost touch with that was very interested in taking her out and "re-acquainting" till he found out she had a kid. When she told him he called her a lying whore and quit talking to her completely. *gets barenaked ladies song, whats so maybe about Katie, stuck in her head* <sorry, my x girlfriend was a huge bnl fan so I learned most of their work vicariously. Not a bad band, just not my usual thing

Parasite Steve
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-07-2010, 08:55 AM

That's a stupid reason to not date a girl... Just ship the kid off to military school.

Bare naked ladies pretty alright. My friends music doesn't quite stick with me.

BlackSwan317
Mad Mae March

Old 04-07-2010, 09:02 AM

No, no, I mean she was actually my girlfriend at the time. Lived with me and everything. Didn't get the chance to say no. she hated my music (Im mostly into true rock n' roll, classic rock, early classic metal, early punk, a little ska, even some jazz and blues) so she made me listen to hers all the time. The girl was a little nuts. I I didn't tell her I thought she was hot pretty much every couple of hours she would get pissy and say I was ignoring her. She's 90% of the reason why I dont date women any more. I'm very bisexual, I just think most of my own gender are totally nuts.

Parasite Steve
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-07-2010, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Bitches be crazy
comes to be mind xP
I'm starting to think all Kelsy's and Red head's are bisexual. Everyone I know is. Save one red head I don't know. I'd assume not since she's married with a kid but you are too.

BlackSwan317
Mad Mae March

Old 04-07-2010, 09:21 AM

Believe it or not I actually know one red head who is a total homophobe. She thinks all non strait interaction is disgusting and throws bible tracts in my face every time I see her. She's a little nutty though.

Another fact about read heads, we're all bat s**t insane. As I'm sure you've learned already :-p

Parasite Steve
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-07-2010, 09:24 AM

Stereotyping For the win. I don't see how you can be homophobic... I mean love is love right?
7am. Alarm clock scared the shit out of me but my parents are both still asleep.

Last edited by Vicktoria Valentine; 12-23-2010 at 11:45 AM..

BlackSwan317
Mad Mae March

Old 04-07-2010, 09:33 AM

Hahaha that's kinda funny. I freak when I get random alarms going off that I forgot I set too. Breakfast is almost done being set up here, then I'll be on a little more consistently for an hour or so, I swear o_O

you should tell me something random about yourself that we can start a conversation about in the mean time. I feel like I'm not being very entertaining

Parasite Steve
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-07-2010, 09:51 AM

Uhm... About me?
I'm 17, Canadian. Currently in Grade 12. No real plans for the future. Slight interest in psychology and cooking. Big fan of RPGs, FPSs, and Survival Horrors. Weird fact: I have a thing for bear traps and hunting though I've never been hunting used a bear trap or even fired a gun. Uhm. If there's anything specific you can ask.

Sorry for the delay, dad woke up and had to feign sleep.

BlackSwan317
Mad Mae March

Old 04-07-2010, 09:52 AM

bear traps are kinda fun :-p I set one once because I ran out of smaller traps and we had coons getting into our chickens, this may be horribly gross but it split the racoon right in half, guts everywhere :-p

Hmm.... something to ask...

Do you have a Zombie survival plan?

Parasite Steve
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-07-2010, 10:01 AM

Poor Coon...

Not overly solid. But one of my friends dad is like a gun nut. and my cousin (assuming he's back, he's currently traveling Canada doing good deeds. Left me here by myself the bastard) is going to pick us up and we'll find a place to stay from there.
I own the Zombie Survival Guide, so we'll just read it as we go.

Watching SPACE (Star Trek Deep Space Nine to be specific) I came up with two new facts. Trills and Bat'Leths are awesome.

Last edited by Parasite Steve; 04-07-2010 at 10:06 AM..

BlackSwan317
Mad Mae March

Old 04-07-2010, 10:20 AM

Trills and Bat'Leths? Do explain :-) They sound interesting enough. Also, I am done with breakfast set up so baring major emergency I should be responding without much delay for at least the next 45 minutes.

The Zombie Survival guide is a good read :-p I am thoroughly convinced I need to own an aesthetically stylish, self sufficient, armored fortress of a house someday to fend off the zombie hordes. Not here in PA though, I'll go further south. If I could I'd move to Jamaica and build it there, but, sadly, becoming a Jamaican citizen is quite difficult from what I understand. My husband and I have actually looked into moving there. After realizing how difficult is, his next option was Canada actually, but I already think it's to cold with to much winter here in Pennsylvania, so I don't know if I could ever actually bring myself to go further north.

Parasite Steve
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-07-2010, 10:27 AM

Canada is awesome.
Trill is an alien species, (to my knowledge) similar to humans just has funny brown spots on their skin.
Bat'leth is a Klingon weapon. Like a curved sword... Google images would help.

BlackSwan317
Mad Mae March

Old 04-07-2010, 10:37 AM

Ahhh! Ahh hah! Is this trecky talk? Never did get caught up in star trec, was always a star wars person, mostly causa my dad. Also my one x was crazy into it, otherwise I just loved my farscape :-p

Parasite Steve
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-07-2010, 10:41 AM

Star Wars is good I guess... The original trilogy... the three new that are lame.
Star Treks great. Don't like Voyager or Next Generation though. Just Original, Deep Space Nine and Enterprise. Eureka, and Star Gate's pretty good show too. Star Gate Universe is my favorite but I watch all three of the Star Gates. Totally not just Jewel Staite or Micheal Shanks.
Noticed I missed LOST tonight... Have to watch it when it re-air's tomorrow

BlackSwan317
Mad Mae March

Old 04-07-2010, 10:46 AM

OOOOHHH!!!!!! I LOVE LOST!!!!!! I love it so much and get so caught up that I can't let myself watch it on tv, I gotta wait till it comes out on dvd to see it or else I go nuts waiting for the next episode. I almost tore my hair out when I saw the end of last season. I couldn't believe they'd end a season like that!!!!!

Parasite Steve
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-07-2010, 10:49 AM

Ya that was crazy. It was nice how it went White where every other episode went Black.
You haven't seen any of the new season? It's crazy! I wouldn't be able to wait for the DVDs knowing everyone else is watching it.

BlackSwan317
Mad Mae March

Old 04-07-2010, 10:54 AM

Oh I have to! I'd be a nervous wreck all week in between episodes. So don't tell me anything about whats going on or I'll be that way all over again! Lol. I watched the first season religiously when it first aired, then didn't have cable for the longest time, but all of a sudden when my husband and I got the xbox and had high speed, I got on netflix, and there were the first 3 seasons all on instant, so we got all caught up and I haven't been able to watch it one episode at a time ever since.

I also was crazy addicted to Hero's a Dexter for a while there, but I lost interest in dexter after season 3, and hero's I stopped being to thrilled with after season 2 ended. Weeds is another show I loved, up until season four.

----------

Hopping off here, time for me to head home. Good luck staying awake deary! It's been great chatting with you! I'm off work tomorrow so I wont see you on here again till the night after

Parasite Steve
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-07-2010, 11:01 AM

I love all three of those shows. But fell out of all three and haven't seen an episode in a while >< Silly Weeds haven't seen that in so long.

Awww... See ya.

BlackSwan317
Mad Mae March

Old 04-09-2010, 05:29 AM

Hey! hey! hey!!!!!! Are you here? I'm sure I'll message you before to long or bump into you in the newbie threads but I'm hoping maybe you did me the honor of subscribing to my lonely little thread and will just suddenly see me and be like "Hey, It's Swan! I should say hi!" :-p

oh and I started a text forward of the picture of chuck Norris letting everyone know he's 70, it's pretty much gone viral in my small town cause now I'm seeing it and the note that he's 70 pop up on everyone's social pages and I've gotten the text back as a forward about 7 times. *Is proud of self* so thank you for that random knowledge.

Parasite Steve
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-09-2010, 05:50 AM

Hah. Two luckys for you.
I was offline for sleep but couldn't so hopped back on
And I am subscribed to this topic. So when I hopped back on I got this email.

And nice to the Chuck Norris thing. That's great.
Was kinda sad thinking we might not meet tonight, maybe that's why I couldn't sleep ;)

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 04-09-2010, 06:02 AM

Hello there! Sorry I've not been around more. School and wedding planning have been kicking my behind!

How're ya'll doin'?