Maka-chan
Pm Me To Role-play With Me
Send a message via AIM to Maka-chan Send a message via MSN to Maka-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Maka-chan

Old 06-05-2010, 07:34 AM

Steven's birth mother was originally from Japan so she had raised her in Japan.Once Waph left Steven then unbutton the shirt she had on slipping it off her body."At least i don't have to take off much."Steven said with a chuckle stepping into the warm water and sitting down."Ah that feels nice."Steven said getting her hair wet.

Prophet of dark times
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-05-2010, 07:39 AM

Waph was sitting on the bed. He had a towel next to him but was scared she would be made if he walked in. He could hear her in the bath but was to shy to even knock. "I hope she is going to be okay." He said in a low tone to himself.

Maka-chan
Send a message via AIM to Maka-chan Send a message via MSN to Maka-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Maka-chan

Old 06-05-2010, 07:42 AM

While steven was in the water she looked at all her bruises and scars on her body.She slightly frowned almost as if she was about to cry.Tears soon began falling down.She had been through hell and back throughout her whole life.She covered her eyes as more tears fell.Steven shook her head a couple of times trying to get the brutal images out of her head. stop it...

Last edited by Maka-chan; 06-05-2010 at 07:45 AM..

Prophet of dark times
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-05-2010, 07:45 AM

He heard her crying and knocked on the door. "I'm sorry to ask this but may I join you? I got towels if you want one." He said through the door. He felt bad for her. She seemed very nice but she just had some problems and the wounds she had. It made him feel like she was abused all her life. He felt like he should help her as much as he could.

Maka-chan

Old 06-05-2010, 07:48 AM

Steven stopped crying for a moment.She then spoke."Yes you may."Steven said politely.She had in fact been abused all of her life.Her father wasn't even her real father and her birth mother had dissapeared when she was 6.She wanted to know who and where her real father was so she could at least know what he's like.

Prophet of dark times
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-05-2010, 07:52 AM

Waph opened the door and walked in. He held his hand over his eyes so he wouldn't see her naked. "I'm sorry I asked that, but I heard you crying. I thought you would like to talk. I wont look, I promise." He said blushing madly. He put the towels down and sat next to teh tub. "I'm very sorry about what happened to you. I know it must be weird finding yourself in a new house and get knocked out like that. I just wanted to make sure you were not violent."

Maka-chan

Old 06-05-2010, 07:54 AM

"I don't mind if you look my body it pretty much only has scars.Im actually glad im here...i just...i don't want to go back home ever.my family their brutal to me.They test on me like im an animal.They beat me and do all sorts of horrible things to me...don't make me go back there please."Steven said crying more.

Last edited by Maka-chan; 06-05-2010 at 07:57 AM..

Prophet of dark times
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-05-2010, 07:58 AM

"I won't. You can stay here as long as you like. I um..Ccan heal your wounds. I summoned yourt demonic half, so healing magic is not that hard. I can do it whenever you wish me to." He said still blushing. "I don't think you want me looking at you. I have a bad intancy to go after what I like, and you seem very beautiful. I wouldn't want to hurt you by making you sleep with me."

Maka-chan

Old 06-05-2010, 08:01 AM

"Its okay,your a very sweet and charming guy so i wouldn't mind as weird and kinky that sounds."Steven said with a smile.Steven sat on her knees leaning toward Waph to see if he was blushing.Though her chest was fully visable at the time she did that.

Prophet of dark times
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-05-2010, 08:03 AM

He heard the water move and closed his eyes. His face was beat red, and he had a nose-bleed. "I don't think that would be wise. I'm..uh...Gifted in many ways...." He said almost to teh point of passing out. A bulge already starting to form up.

Maka-chan

Old 06-05-2010, 08:05 AM

Steven lightly poked Waph's cheek."Im okay with it.Don't worry i know your very gifted i am too.Im not just a demon i am part witch from my mother's side."

Prophet of dark times
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-05-2010, 08:08 AM

"i don't mean magic wise." He said peaking through his eye lids. "I...um...Am a little bigger then normal guys." He almost fell over when he said that, but he caught himself. "I don't want to hurt you in that way."

Maka-chan

Old 06-05-2010, 08:52 PM

Steven didn't know what he meant until she thought about it.She then blushed deeply."You wont hurt me i promise."Steven said with a smile.She then stood up and got out of the tub draining the water then wrapping a towel around her and kneeled in front of him."Just me no matter how big you say you are you can't hurt be...i've delted with much pain in my life and that wont hurt me."

Prophet of dark times
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-05-2010, 10:33 PM

"I don't know. I never really did it before. I never found someone that I liked in that way." Donnie looked her in the eyes and opened his arms so he could give her a hug. "If you truely want it, and like me that way, then I will, but I don't know you all that well. Maybe after I get to know you are your other sides better." he said blushing.

Maka-chan

Old 06-06-2010, 12:45 AM

Steven smiled when he hugged her."Thats fine with me...but i warn you i have more than 1 other side.My other side isn't me demon.Im sorry i haven't told you about that side."Steven said leaning toward Waph's face and kissing his cheek.

Prophet of dark times
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-06-2010, 12:58 AM

Waph smiled and held the hug just a little longer before he let go. "Do you think we can get you dressed and we can do some fun stuff?" He held her hand in his. I would like to be with you. He blushed and looked her over. The towel not covering her bottom half very well. "Umm..You are showing your.." He blushed even more red.

Maka-chan

Old 06-06-2010, 01:04 AM

"I would also like to be with you.What kind of fun stuff did you have in mind?"Steven asked with a smile.When She heard Waph said she was showing Steven tilted her head at him in confuzion.She looked down and saw.She blushed deeply and put her hand on the bottom of the towel pulling it down further and having her oppisite hand on the top of the towel so her chest wouldn't be revealed."I-im sorry."

Prophet of dark times
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-06-2010, 01:24 AM

"Its okay. I don't mind it. Maybe we could go watch a movie, or something. Maybe just talk and get to know each other more." He stood up and covered his erection as best as he could. "I'm sorry that I got hard. It happens when I see a beautiful woman, and the fact that you are naked doesn't help much either." He helped her up, and gave her a hug. "I...um..I like being with you." Waph said as he started blushing again. "Do you think I can watch over you tonight as you sleep? I was last night and you looked so beautiful."

Maka-chan

Old 06-06-2010, 01:29 AM

Steven smiled."A movie sounds fun!and talking is fun too."Steven said cheerfully."Sure...no one has ever said such wonderful things about me before.They usually say im useless and wished i was never born because im so useless.But my birthmother she never thought me or my sister were burdens or useless."

Prophet of dark times
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-06-2010, 01:33 AM

"You lived through hell haven't you? Well I will do my best to make your life better." He whispered in her ear. His hands holding her close. "What Kind of movie you like to watch?" He looked her in the eyes and smiled.

Maka-chan

Old 06-06-2010, 01:39 AM

Steven smiled."I like action and comedy movies.Sometimes romance."Steven said with a smile."Should a change into another one of your shirts?Since im pretty much naked.and since i have no clothes to wear such as lingerie."Steven asked tilting her head waiting for Waph to respond.

Prophet of dark times
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-06-2010, 01:44 AM

That sounds good. Prince of persia sound good?" He lead her back to his room and he got some new clothes for her. "While we are out I will get you some new clothes for you." He handed her a pair of jeans, boxers, and a tight t-shirt. "I'm sorry I don't have a bigger shirt for you to wear."

Maka-chan

Old 06-06-2010, 01:48 AM

"Sounds good to me."Steven said with a smile."Its alright.Don't worry.I wished Seiri would've been prepared to bring clothes.Whenever i tell her to do so she ignores me and says i rather be naked."Steven said with a chuckle.Steven then took the towel off and got into the boxers,jeans and the shirt.Though she had gotten dressed right in front of Waph.When she was dressed her chest was quite visable through the shirt she was wearing since she had no bra on."Okay all ready!"She said with a smile.

Prophet of dark times
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-06-2010, 01:52 AM

Waph watched as she got dressed and fell over. "I'm fine. Just surprised." He grabbed the wall to help him get up. "Do you think it is a little early to be showing me your body like that?" He looked up at her half way off the floor. His nose was bleeding again, but he didn't mind it. "You shouldn't be so open with your body."

Maka-chan

Old 06-06-2010, 01:56 AM

"Ack im sorry!i think im usually opened about my body because i have 3 brothers and they usually walk in on my whenever im changing so i think that could be why im so opened about my body im so sorry!"Steven said in a fast tone while she bowed.She was use to bowing for apoligizing because her mother raised her in Japan."i'll try not to do that ever again."