thedarkraven
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-27-2010, 05:11 AM

She dumped her bowl into the sink, and laughed. "The bus will be here in two minutes. In fact, I can see it now."She grabbed her bag and Algebra 1 book, and walked outside cooly, not to seem excited. She muted Jason's phone and dropped it inside her bag as the bus pulled up.
The doors opened, "Mornin' Ashlynn." Said the bus driver. He always liked her.
"Wait on new step brother please? He is just dumping his bowl."
She walked to the back of the bus and sat next to Jason's best friend. She always sat with him.
"Jason lost his phone." He laughed.
"He left it at my house yesterday before going to practice." She explained, Giggling.
"Practice? Oh yeah. I didn't go. Did you bring his phone?" Troy asked.
"Yes, Somewhere in my bag." She told him.
Troy was one of the guys who was there, and he helped not let geeks talk to the popular girls, They were isolated at school from the others, so rumors wouldn't get to them. Rumors of the girl game.

Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 07-27-2010, 05:26 AM

"Yeah yeah I'll be right behind you," Jared said as he ate the last of his cereal. He had to make a note to himself to go to the market and buy some Cheerios. If he was going to eat cereal it might as well have been one he liked. Getting up and dumping his bowl in the sink, he headed out the door and locked it. He used to walk to school when back when he lived with only his mother so taking the bus was something new for him. Usually he could leave his house on his schedule as opposed to whenever the bus arrived.

Walking onto the bus, Jared saw Ashlynn sitting with one of the popular boys and hesitated. Where to sit? Where to sit? Most of the kids he knew were either driven to school or drove to school by themselves. He wished that he could do that. Without anyone else around, he decided to take an empty seat behind Ashlynn and the boy, whoever he was.

thedarkraven
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-27-2010, 05:37 AM

"Hey dork face, Get to the front!" Troy said, roughly.
"No, Its okay. He's my step brother." She put a hand on Troy's chest. Blushing as she took it off.
"Well, The insanely hot Ashlynn, Blushing. That's a site." Troy laughed, putting his arm around her.
Ashlynn just leaned against his body. She took out Jason's phone and started looking at it. She clicked 'Messages' when Troy said, "Now now, Let's not go through private things." He took the phone out of her hands and put it inside he pocket furtherest from her. Some little kids on the bus, up front were yelling and laughing loudly. She watched as it was taken gently out of her hands and she just let her hands fall. She picked up her book.
"I didn't do my homework. It was too... homework." She told Troy. "Mind doing it for me?"
"Me? Do Algebra? Ha. Give it to your dorky brother." Troy smiled at her.
Ashlynn turned around to view him. Holding out her book, "Please?"

((Am I doing a good job at capturing the Popular group? If not tell me, Am I boring you?))

----------

(Goodnight.)

Cows Go Moo

Old 07-27-2010, 05:48 AM

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize that you had dominion over this area of the school owned bus. I'll remember that next time that I accidentally sit in your territory." Boy did he love being caustic. He was feigning an innocent, almost regretful tone as he faced the boy. He didn't need anyone, let alone Ashlynn to vouch for his right to sit somewhere. In either case though, Troy seemed to get off of his case...at least for a little while. They had given Jared enough time to go through the various text messages on his phone as well as study up a bit for his Trig test.

"Me? Do Algebra? Ha. Give it to your dorky brother."

"I'm now promoted from dork face to dorky brother. How lovely," he deadpanned as he took her book, "you're lucky that you're my sister."

((Night.))

thedarkraven
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-27-2010, 05:07 PM

Ashlynn smiled as her vast amount of homework was taken off her. She looked at Troy and then the other direction. They bus suddenly stopped, Letting on another boy that came to the back.
"Hey Heath." Troy said as the boy walked and sat in the seat across from them.
"Hu... Hi." Heath wasn't a morning person. Heath was in the 11th grade, and not quite as known as the others, like Troy and Jason. Heath was falling out of being the cool guy, because no girls would date him.
It had been twenty minutes or so when they pulled up to the school. Everyone got off the bus.
The rush sound of kids back and fourth was heard on campus. Ashlynn and Troy found Jason in the usual spot, Under the only tree there, in the center.
"You left your phone at my house. I am sure you've heard?" Ashlynn told Jason.
Jason ha a surprised and worried look on his face. "Yeah... Where is it?"
"Troy has it." Ashlynn leaned back into Jason's arms and kissed him.
Ashlynn was his show girl at school, Casey knew about Ashlynn, But Ashlynn didn't know about Casey.
Rules of the girl game: If there is a girl that doesn't like you being with other girls, You must keep it secret. You can only have one of those kind of girls. No amount to other girls being that they don't care.
-Don't tell any female about the girl game.
-Share with all guys.
-If your caring girl is flirted with by a friend, Even if you know, You must not show it.
Troy gave Jason is phone and then sat next to his girl.
"I have to go find my brother... He has my book." Ashlynn said, Standing up and kissing him, before she walked away.
She made her way through the large crowd of people before Jason decided to go with her. He followed behind her, not telling her that he was there, Keeping his distance.

Cows Go Moo

Old 07-27-2010, 06:33 PM

For the rest of the bus ride, Jared took to scribbling down the answers onto her paper. Easily as they were, it still wasn't fun having to do it nor was it fun being suckered in by the popular crowd. But soon enough he was finished (and just in time too! They were at school.) Getting off the bugs, he found that a few friends of his had already arrived at school.

"Hey, what took you so long?" It was one of his friends, Kenny along with Cassandra and Josh.

"I had to wake up early, do Ashlynn's homework, oh and take the bus." Jared spoke as though taking the bus was the worst part, though it was pretty obvious he didn't mind.

"Yes, taking the bus must be the bane of your existence," Cassandra piped in, "but to do that girl's homework? Can't she do that stuff herself?"

"Probably, but it doesn't mean she will," Jared with a shrug, "she's too busy doing other things."

"Yeah," Kenny said with a laugh, "but then again what popular kid isn't."

"Hey hey, let's not talk about about your future sister like that," Cassandra chided, "that might come back to haunt you."

"Eh she knows I'm kidding," Jared said with a shrug, "well mostly." Evidently Jared had a sardonic side.

Last edited by Cows Go Moo; 07-27-2010 at 06:37 PM.. Reason: Pressed "enter" too early

thedarkraven
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-27-2010, 06:43 PM

She stood watching them, and listening to them talk. She wasn't ease dropping, Just waiting for the right time to jump in. It was true, She was too busy doing other things to do her homework. Like watching tv, Texting, Letting Jason know she loved him. The usual for her. Oh, Well, Let's not forget being Daddy's Little Princess and getting everything she wanted.

"Oh, Uhm, Hey. Jared, Can I have my book? Mrs. Meeks will be really mad if I don't take it." She smiled at all his friends. They all seemed... Like him, Sort of. She put her hands in her pokes, Leaving her thumbs poked out. Her hair lightly blew in the breeze and the crowded people behind her made way for her to return.

Jason stood several feet back, Watching her, Making sure nothing was said to her. He was also, as always, Looking at her body, What he would do to get more of it. She hadn't gone all the way with him, Yet.

Cows Go Moo

Old 07-27-2010, 07:00 PM

"Hm?" Jared turned around and saw Ashlynn standing there hands in her pockets.

"Oh yeah sure," Jared answered as he handed the textbook back to her.

"Ah so this is the famous Ashlynn," Josh piped in, finally speaking, "I never thought that a dork like him would be siblings with someone as popular as you."

"Oh gee way to make me feel welcome in my own clique," Jared said sarcastically, "don't listen to this guy. He's an idiot when he wants to be."

thedarkraven
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-27-2010, 07:10 PM

Ashlynn couldn't help smiling. Being talked to like that was always a compliment. She took her book from Jared hands, And she sat beside him, "Do you mind? Until the bell rings?" She thought she'd ask. Ashlynn wanted to see what it was like with being with other people.

Just as she sat Jason made a face, A grimace. He was about to walk over to her, But turned around, And the clearing closed.

Ashlynn smiled at Josh, Cassandra, and Kenny. Why so little friends? Not a big group she thought.

As she was sitting there, a couple girls from behind her began to talk about her, and she could hear them. "Is that Jason's girlfriend?" One said, The other spoke right after her, "Yes, I heard that she has went to third base with him!!" Ashlynn rolled her eyes, and smiled at all his friends, Once more.

Cows Go Moo

Old 07-27-2010, 07:25 PM

"Nah, we always welcome new friends," Kenny said as Jared sat down.

Everyone was in a sort of circle as per usual when it came to hanging out. Unlike most other cliques, they were much smaller but at the same time they were also more inclusive as opposed to some of the more elitist groups. It was just a shame that most of the people who held the same interests were too busy studying for the SATs and ACTs (Jared had the smart idea of doing that over the summer).

"Yeesh, gossipers these days," Cassandra observed with a laugh to Ashlynn, "they'll talk about anything huh?"

"How about just "kids these days"?" Jared asked, "you know there's something wrong when they're talkin' about another girl getting to third base."

"Says the person who was talking about it just a few minutes ago," Josh pointed out.

"Pft, it's not my fault you took the perverted version of what I said," Jared said innocently. He turned over to Ashlynn though, for a second time. "I have to wonder though how you deal with that sort of stuff. It seems like something that would piss most people off after a while."

thedarkraven
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-27-2010, 07:39 PM

"Rumors? I never hear any, That was the first I heard... In... I don't know when." Ashlynn gave a half smile, And followed the conversation. "What are you all.. Into?" She asked. It may be uninteresting. But oh well. The wind blew slightly harder and her hair got a little messed up.
"Fucking great." She said, Trying to hold it down. She The stone benches were not comfortable, At all. It was kind of cool, despite the sun blazing. Ashlynn looked at the school building, and frowned, The clock said it started in five minutes. Once the bell rung she would have to go to her locker, and get everything.
((Can you find a couple photos for your friends? It would help me descriptively.))

Last edited by thedarkraven; 07-27-2010 at 07:56 PM..

Cows Go Moo

Old 07-27-2010, 08:11 PM

"Oh that makes sense then," Jared said with a nod.

"We're all into a lot of different things," Cassandra said with a shrug, "I guess we're all into comic books, but after that our interests sort of diverge."

"Pretty much," Josh agreed, "unlike them I actually play some sports."

"Yeah, it makes me wonder why you still hang out with us," Kenny replied.

"It's not like anyone else is going to hang out with him," Jared teased.

"Ashlynn, what are you into exactly?" Besides Jason. Jared was rather curious at the lack of what he knew about her.

thedarkraven
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-27-2010, 08:23 PM

"I'd hang with him. He's cute. Sorry if he is with anyone, Cassandra. I like... Fashion, Lack of it today, Watching sports with Jason, He can be fun when he gets into it, And reading fantasy..." She blushed on the last one. She took out a book from her bag, 'Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets' "It's my third time reading the series. And I read Twilight once. I found it... bland." She laughed lightly.
"I also like english class. It's the easiest. I like P.E. Because I can burn the school's calories. God, They pack it in there. Fitness is my main thing." She nodded. "What other things do you like, Individually?"
She got a little closer to Jared, but didn't make it obvious. Ashlynn tossed her book back into her bag, along with her Algebra 1 text book.
Just as she did that, Her phone vibrated. It was Jason, 'Babe, Get back over here. Now.'
"Well, I better go. Nice meeting you, See you later Jared."

Cows Go Moo

Old 07-27-2010, 09:14 PM

"See? Someone thinks I'm worth hanging out with," Josh pointed out.

Cassandra laughed. "Him? Nah, he's single (and not worth it)." She glanced over at Jared for a moment before nodding back at Ashlynn.

"I thought you didn't like football," Jared said, though only nodded when she clarified, "and hey, you're with a bunch of geeks (and Josh), you shouldn't feel embarrassed."

"Yeah, I like Harry Potter, but Twilight?" asked Kenny with a slight disgust, "ick, you started with the wrong vampire book."

"But fitness? Nice to know there's someone else here that doesn't mind exercise," Josh said with a smile.

"Yep, you guys are a rarity," Jared said dully.

Everyone started to talk about their likes and dislikes, ranging from fantasy roleplaying to video games. Of course throughout all of this no one had noticed Ashlynn inching a bit closer to Jared...well except for Cassandra. The ever observant girl tried to hide a look of piqued interest.

"See ya' Ashlynn." Jared waved off his soon to be sister as she left before turning back to his friends.

thedarkraven
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-27-2010, 09:52 PM

"Yes? Why did you need me over here now?" Ashlynn asked. Nodding.
"I want you to stay with me, Not them." He said firmly, Holding her under his arm. Walking into the school building.
He let Ashlynn go to her locker considering Troy's was right next to hers.
When she opened her locker, Everything fell out, so she spent thirty minutes cleaning it up, When she got to class Mrs. Meeks gave her detention. The rest of the day went by slowly.

Later in Detention::

Ashlynn walked in, This was the first time she had Detention at high school, Being as she was a freshman, and it was only the first semester. She saw Josh sitting in the back and she took a seat next to him, "What are you in for?" She dropped her books on her desk, Algebra an Science this time, Jared was her only hope.

Cows Go Moo

Old 07-27-2010, 10:37 PM

Josh hummed a tune to himself as he saw Ashlynn walk into detention, a bit of surprise on his face. How did she end up here? Well evidently he was going to find out.

"Me and Kenny over there were caught "skipping class"," Josh answered, "apparently they didn't believe that we were actually helping put some equipment away for P.E."

"But what are you in here for?" asked Kenny.

((I'm going to take a break for a while. I'll be back in a few hours.))

thedarkraven
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-27-2010, 11:26 PM

"Stupid math teacher. She's a fucking idiot, I swear." Ashlynn said, "You any good at math or science?" She planned on conning him into doing her homework, Just like she did with Jared. She used her beauty way to much. She got out seventeen magazine and opened it up.
"Mrs. Black, No periodicals in detention, Please." The detention director told Ashlynn, The please was just there to sound nicer, or whatever. when are the teachers going to get over their selves? "Yes, Mr. Thomas." Ashlynn spoke jokingly. She moved it down below her desk and continued reading.
She was waiting on 5:00 o`clock to come. She couldn't wait to get home. She had gotten her phone out, 'Dad, Pick me up from school at 5. I got detention. Bring the good car? I don't want to look like a poor kid.' The good car was the Lamborghini and her future car... The bad car was a BMW. Which went to Jared when he turn 16.
This girl was just to spoiled.

((Pm me when you come back please? So I don't have to keep checking on this one?))

Cows Go Moo

Old 07-28-2010, 02:29 AM

"Uh kind of?" Josh asked, "it depends what math you're in." Where was she going with this? He was in geometry, but he was pulling "C"s and "B-"s so he really didn't consider himself all that good.

"This guy? He's hardly the first person I'd go to for help," Kenny piped in with a laugh, "well at least for math."
He pulled out his phone to check for text messages as the detention director had his sights set on Ashlynn, only putting it away after a chiding.

thedarkraven
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-28-2010, 03:17 AM

"Better then what I can do, Unless you'd like to do it." She smirked, Dorkish boys always after her.

She was getting into this magazine. "Hey, Josh, Did you know that if you do yoga three times a day that you can lose your desired weight in three days?" She whispered to Josh, smiling charming smile.

"Mrs. Black! Give me the magazine!!" Said the director.
"Damn, I didn't know you was into Seventeen magazine." She through it at him.She had a bit of an attitude.
"Excuse me?" He said, walking over to her.
"Uhm... Mr. Thomas, Can I borrow Ashlynn? We need her in practice. Coaches orders, Sir." Jason walked it, flashing his pearly whites.
"Sure, Sure. I don't want her in here.'' Said Mr. Thomas, Giving her magazine back. She stuffed everything in her bag, and was off with Jason. "Thank you so much."
"Yeah, Well now you owe me." Jason smirked. He pushed her against the lockers and kissed her.
Ashlynn pushed him off. "Ew, Your all sweaty from practice. Look, Tonight, come by, I'll sneak out. Bring condoms." She said before walking down the hall, She was still pissed at Mr. Thomas and this was going to make her happier, Or so she thought.

Cows Go Moo

Old 07-28-2010, 04:11 AM

"Doing other people's homework? Not really my thing," Kenny declined as he leaned back in his seat.

"Huh, how about that," Josh said, though he wasn't as interested as she was. He turned over at the sound of the director's voice before laughing at the thought of the guy reading a Seventeen magazine of all things.

Soon enough, Jason had come into the room to (presumably) rescue his girlfriend from the dregs of detention.

"Take me with youuuu," Kenny mouthed. Unfortunately she had long left the room which meant that he was stuck with Josh. Lovely.

thedarkraven
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-28-2010, 02:29 PM

She waited as her angry dad pulled up, "What did you do to get detention?"
"Nothing dad, My algebra teacher is just so GRR!!" Ashlynn let him know.
"Oh well, Do you want me to come up here tomorrow?" Her dad As asked.
"If you want, I don't care." Ashylnn said. Once home she walked directly to her room, and slammed the door behind her. Marching up the stairs and into her room. She had to act angry, So her dad wouldn't check on her tonight. She tried to get to get him to stop, He never would.

upon entering her room, she pushed the door with force, making it bang. She fumbled onto her bed and smiled. She took out her phone and typed a quick message to Jason 'Can't wait until tonight.' She smiled and tossed her phone onto a purple bean bag. Ashlynn looked out the window, hopeful.

Cows Go Moo

Old 07-28-2010, 06:15 PM

Back at home, Jared had long since finished his homework so he was holed up in his room where he chose to perform the fulfilling task of instant message with his friends. Apparently Josh and Kenny were still in detention until further notice, how wonderful. He had also heard that Ashlynn received detention, but skimped out early. "I wonder how she imagined that."

Though his question wasn't answered, Jared could hear some angry stomping and the slam of a door. Perhaps that was her now. He walked out of his room and saw that Ashlynn's door was closed and from what he could hear, things were silent. What? Was she mad or something? He didn't want to see intrusive by simply walking in, but hey when has that ever stopped him before? He knocked on the door (again), only this time he had a vague idea of what he was going to say.

thedarkraven
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-29-2010, 01:18 AM

"Dad, no. go away." She sighed and then rolled over, looking at the ceiling. Was she really going to do this? Was she really going to give it all up for one boy? She couldn't decide. She walked over and picked up her phone, 'good baby, i will make it worth the while.' Jason replied. She tossed it down.

Ashlynn walked over to the door, and opened it. She was surprised to see Jared, she sighed and let him in. She popped back onto her bed and smiled at him. "Josh is so cool. Seriously. You should tell him to come hang out with us sometime." She leaned back and hugged her pillow.

((Writers Block, I've been working on that all day Gah))

Cows Go Moo

Old 07-29-2010, 05:20 PM

"It isn't your dad Ashlynn," Jared replied in response to to his stepsister's dry response. As he suspected, the girl was mad at Tom for one reason or another (or maybe it was her time of the month). Once she opened the door though her expression was much softer than her earlier words alluded to. He came inside and sat down at the end of the bed and shrugged at her.

"Heh, I guess it depends on your definition of cool," Jared joked, "but I'll pass on the message."

thedarkraven
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-29-2010, 06:55 PM

As he told her he would pass the message along, she wrapped her arms around his chest and shoulders, And kissed his lips softly. She tried to stop, But she couldn't. She let him fall on his back as she kissed him more, rubbing his chest. She stopped and laid against a pillow...
"Wow.. Your a good kisser..." She told him as she took his hand in hers and intertwined their fingers. She acted as if what she had just done was okay, in every way."I am going out tonight. Cover for me. Also, If you don't mind... Can you do my homework again? I really have no idea what it is about." Ashlynn rolled next to his side and put an arm over his body, smiling seductively.

[It isn't much. I know. But considering whats in it, I am going to leave it short, And let Jared's reaction come out.]