Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil
Send a message via Yahoo to Sikira_Uchiha

Old 07-09-2011, 01:56 AM

Ookami didn't waste anytime changing and going to bed. Misa however took her time undoing her hair removing her make up and changing into her dressing gown. She let her hair fall down low along her back and shoulders. She then moved quickly out into the hall and sat down next to Sam. "Um do you mind if I stay out here with you for a little bit?"

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 07-09-2011, 02:03 AM

Sam was just watching guard but then heard the click of the door and looked up. Misa was coming out and actually sat down next to her for once in her life. "no.. but why do you want to be out here? I would think that you would want to get some sleep." she said as she ketp ehr eyes trained for anyone coming donw the hall that could be a problem

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 07-09-2011, 03:56 AM

Misa smiled softly, "You would think that…however it's when a seer dreams that the most premonitions or visions come…so it's less like sleep and more like reading three book all at the same time in the course of 8 hours. No I prefer to sleep only when I know my third eye is too drain to See things of little or no value." Misa said gently to Sam, "Although I wad once told that all those visions in my sleep might just be dreams…" She smiled as she thought about it.

Palmoun

Old 07-09-2011, 05:00 AM

Sam smirked and nodded, "yes they could be dreams but I wouldn't know. I don't sleep well enought to dream." she said and it was true. She could only sleep less then a hour a day, her body had been trained to do so since her training began. "but you must like being a seer. All you have to do is say what you see and they leave you alone. That must be wonderfully." she said softly and a sort of longling was in her eyes. She wanted to be able to do that, sleep for a whole night, do whar she wants and things like that. But a warior was never to be freed till they died.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 07-19-2011, 01:42 AM

Misa chuckled softly. "Well admittedly my life is easier than yours but it's not that easy...predictions are hard...they are never set in stone...a flying dagger could mean someone's going to die or there will be a great triumph...and even then your not sure if it already happened or when or where it will happen if ever..." She sighed, "It can lead to lots of Seers making things up as best they can and hoping to not be near when they turn out wrong..." She said sadly, "It's a rather useless gift..."

Palmoun

Old 07-20-2011, 01:42 AM

Sam sighed, "I would rather do that then be a warrior." she said softly and then shook her head, "and it is a wonderful gift. Better then mind anyways. All I have ever done for a living is kill people. I have to listen to my master and if I dont they can hurt me in any way they want. I am just a tool, I have no freedom, I have no rights, I have nothing. So to me your gift is something I envy." she said softly as she looked down and traced all teh scars she had over her body. They looked horrible and made you know for sure that she wasn't someone to mess with.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 07-25-2011, 05:55 PM

"One day...soon...all of us will be free..." Misa said softly, "I can see it...and this is one vision i'll chose to believe in..." She said softly as she looked down at Sam's scars with a small frown.

Palmoun

Old 07-25-2011, 09:25 PM

Sam was surprised when she heard Misa and just stared at her. She then nodded and smiled slightly, "that is something I want to believe in more then anything else. But I know I probably be dead before then, warriors dont last long." she said as she looked at her.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 07-30-2011, 12:36 AM

Misa smiled at Sam and patted her shoulder gently, "And that belief will pull us all through..." She said softly, "We will make it happen..." She said confidently.