Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 04-09-2012, 11:11 PM

Dean shrugged. "I figured we could see what's in the area, see if there's anything interesting going on." Since he really didn't have any ideas and this town seemed pretty quiet. But sometimes quiet was good.

Quiet was better than apocolyptic, actually.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 04-09-2012, 11:14 PM

Sam nodded. That sounded good. Even if there really was nothing going on in town, they could just relax in the room. Maybe catch ip on sleep. He knew he needed it. He hasn't been getting much sleep lately and he wasn't sure why. He hoped it wouldn't last much longer, at least.

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 04-11-2012, 08:57 PM

Dean waited patiently for their food and flirted with the waitress some more before he settled in to actually eating, and then figuring out what they were going to do.

He figured he could let Sam look up any events in the area. And if nothing sounded interesting, well, it would be good to get out of the Impala for a while. He loved his baby, he did, but they spent a lot of time driving, and once in a while it was nice to just get out and have some space to stretch.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 04-11-2012, 10:18 PM

Sam rolled his eyes when Dean flirted with the waitress again. He couldn't help it. At least she brought the food first, which was good. He started eating, his mind going over what he had looked up this morning. There wasn't really anything going on in town. There was going to be this small carnival type thing going on later, but he didn't think his brother would have been interested in going, so he hadn't have bothered to say anything.

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 04-22-2012, 01:05 AM

Dean stayed quiet during their meal, trying to think of any bigger cities in the area. Bigger cities were more likely to have things they could go do, which would be good.

But that would require more driving, which wasn't so good.

Oh well. They'd figure something out.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 05-15-2012, 11:55 AM

((Sorry it took so long to answer. I've been kind of busy with school lately. I hope you can forgive me.))

Sam ate quietly, thinking over what they should do. He knew he wanted to at least check out the carnival this town was having, but he wasn't sure if Dean wanted too. And he didn't really want to ask in case he got made fun of for it. He tried not to frown as another thoughts occurred to him. What if there were clowns there? Sure, it may be stupid, but they still scared him. If there were any, he would just have to avoid them the best he could and he wouldn't have any problems.