xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 10-09-2013, 01:22 AM

Ayumi looked at him and had sadness in her eyes and then went to her door and sat down on the bed and said "when I was child both my parents were artiest but while I grew up it was fine until when i was 16..." Ayumi looked at her drawings "my father beat my mother a lot and myself my mother and I left my father. I left my mother and my father wants us just to beat us but I know he is the best artiest in japan but he is a evil man doesn't care of his family." Ayumi looked at him and tears came down her cheek.

Takuto opened his eyes and looked around for her and didn't find her and then he got up and he put on his shirt and went to his computer and went to work more on his work and sigh and thinks why Miss Ayumi hates her father.

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-09-2013, 01:29 AM

Hiro fowned hugging her."im sorry",he said softly.

Yukina stood at the bathrrom sink coughing.She looked to her hand seeing blood she frowned.Then went into her bag before takeing a medication pill.She then cleanded the bathroom and herself up before going back to her room when she saw Takuto back on his computer.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 10-09-2013, 01:38 AM

Takuto looked at her and stood up and looked at her and lift her chin and looked at her "is there anything wrong Miss Yukina?" Takuto had a feeling something was wrong with her.

Ayumi looked at him and blushed and said "Hiro..."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-09-2013, 01:40 AM

Yukina smiled at him."no everything is fine, just tierd',she said moving around him and crawled back into bedwith a sleepy sigh.

Hiro pulled away."come on its late, you should try sleeping again"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-09-2013, 01:48 AM

Takuto sigh and then cover her with a blanket and smiled and let her sleep and went to work on something and then got a text from Boss and said later one to meet at the bar. Takuto sigh and send a text to Hiro said we meet at the bar.

Ayumi shook her head and said "I can't sleep I have nightmares about my father so I don't sleep much..." Ayumi looked at him and looked in his eyes.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-09-2013, 01:51 AM

Hiro frowned."well...',he then blinked as his phone wnet off he looked and sighed."will you be okay alone for about an hour?",he asked looking to her worried.

Yukina smiled in her sleep and snuggeled into the blanket.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-09-2013, 02:13 AM

Takuto looked at the text from the boss and said bring the girls as well. Takuto looked at Yukina and then Text Hiro bring her tonight just stay with her it looks like she doesn't like being alone. Takuto text Hiro back. Takuto looked at her and worked about what Boss told him to look up.

Ayumi didn't look at him and she just nodded at him.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-09-2013, 02:18 AM

Hiro grinned."actually you can come, and Yukina will be there too,in a little while anywase."

Yukina woke to him on the computer and sat up."do you ever go to bed",she asked streaching.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-09-2013, 02:24 AM

Ayumi looked at him and then ran to him and hugged him tight and said "thank you Hiro you are a nice to me but I heard your a play boy is that true?"

Takuto looked at her and said "no not much and its my work I help boss and well i work on computers so no sleep."Takuto looked at her and then got up and said "the boss wants us at the bar and to meet you both."

Last edited by xserenityxninax; 10-09-2013 at 02:26 AM..

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-09-2013, 02:27 AM

Hiro blinked as he got ready to go."who told you that?"

Yukina stood and gave a him a smack upside the head."thast bad for you you know?!"she scolded.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-09-2013, 02:44 AM

Ayumi looked at him and looked away and said "I heard from people here and my friend who i was texting he told me but I don't listen to him that much but he cares for me.." Ayumi friend was her first love.

Takuto looks at her and said "I can careless of my sleep but I worry more of you then myself Yukina." Takuto looked at her and then got up from his chair and said "you coming?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-09-2013, 02:49 AM

Hiro grumbeled."well im not",he said taking her hand and headed out.

Yukina blinked."where are we going?",she asked looking to him.'and im the last person you should be worried about"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-10-2013, 03:20 AM

Ayumi looked at him and smiled at him "Hiro why you holding my hand." Ayumi blushed a bit and then looked at him still.

Takuto looked at her and said " worry in my own way and we are meeting the boss and the boss wants to meet you and Miss Ayumi." Takuto grabbed her hand and took her out of his home and took her to the bar.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-10-2013, 03:45 AM

Hiro smiled."so no one steels you from me'

Yukina sighed as she walked along with him and blinked seeing the bar."hmm this could be fun"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-11-2013, 07:34 PM

Ayumi looked at him and looks at his hand "Ummm Hiro I'm not your girl why would anyone steal me?" Ayumi looked at him and Asked him.

Takuto looked at her and nodded "it will be alright okay." Takuto smiled at her and then opened the door Takuto sat down and then saw Boss and he sigh.

Boss saw Takuto and the girl and got close to her "Hello Miss please call me Boss." He smiled and said "would you like anything to eat or drink until Hiro gets here."

Takuto rolled his eyes "bready pork noddles." Takuto looked at him cross. "you old pervert."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-11-2013, 07:46 PM

Yukina carefully moved behind Takuto."Bready pork noodles too please,there my favorite",she said smiling."hmm and a beer"

Hiro laughed."no i ...dont mean it like that, i mean ...never mind",he said as they left and headed for the bar where he saw Takuto,Yukina and thier boss.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-11-2013, 08:18 PM

Ayumi came in the bar and saw Yukina and that man again and she was scared of him. Ayumi sat on the chair and looked around and she didn't talk. Ayumi got her drawing pad and Pencil and started to draw the bar.

Boss looked at the girl and smiled and then went to the back and made the noddles and gave the noddles to and gave her a beer. Boss went to the girl and put his hand on her shoulder and said ""would you like anything?"

Ayumi looked at him and said "can I have some water thats it." Ayumi went back to her drawing.

Boss got her water and looked at Yukina "Miss is this girl really his daughter I heard bad things about that man."

Takuto looked shook and then said "Miss Yukina is that true?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-11-2013, 08:23 PM

Yukina looked to the boss."it depends on what you have heard",she said as she opened the beer and began to eat."real food",she said happily sitting down and ate.

Hiro looked to Ayumi."you sure you're not hunry?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-11-2013, 08:38 PM

Boss looked at her and then Ayumi and said "is that true he is not married but looking for his wife and daughter for years." Boss looked at Ayumi and said "why hate him so much."

Ayumi stopped drawing and looked at him and said "easy he beat me and my mother he is a evil man." Ayumi said that and went back to her drawing and doesn't talk at all.

Boss was in shocked when she said that but then felt sorry for her they never knew about that or him.

Takuto looked at Ayumi and then looked at Yukina and said "Miss Yukina you knew that didn't you?" ]

Ayumi looked at Hiro and shook her head and went back to drawing.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-11-2013, 09:36 PM

Yukina looked to him sharply."why do you think im so protective of her? same with Bear"

Hiro blinked."Bear?"

"He's my dog,big german shepered",Yukina said calmly then moved and sat with Ayumi looking at her drawing."nice!,you even got the no drunks alowed sign"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-11-2013, 10:02 PM

Ayumi looked at Yukina and smiled "yea I know right." Ayumi smiled and works more on the drawing and then finish it and smiles at her work. Ayumi looked at Hiro and said "yea her dog is sweet but protective." Ayumi smiled.

Takuto smiled a bit and then looked at Hiro and then got closer to him and said "Hiro are you blushing a bit?" Takuto pointed at his cheeks.

Boss smiled and sigh and said "first time Hiro blushed over a girl?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-11-2013, 10:30 PM

Hiro looked to them annoyed."enough already,lets get this over with,i want to go to bed"

Yukina watched them then looked back to the picture."so what do you think of all this?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-11-2013, 10:56 PM

Boss sigh and said "well yea here is the thing you guys will be stealing one of Ayumi father's painting and we already sent a note to the museum so in three days you will steal that painting." Boss looked at them.

Ayumi listened and looked at Hiro and smiled and then looked at Yukina "I don't they are bad men but they are cute and funny but not bad men." Ayumi looked at Yukina.

Takuto sigh and said "Alright then Yukina will stay with me in the Van and Miss Ayumi will go with Hiro..." Takuto looked at them and then looked at Hiro.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-11-2013, 11:21 PM

Hiro gave a thumbs up.sounds good with me",he said calmly.

Yukina sighed."if you say so",she said then blinked looking as a man,clearly drunk came stumbling over to her ,wrapping an arm around her.

"hey honey....may i have a ....dance",the man asked.

Hiro looked over."dont look now Takuto ,but someone is moving in on your steel"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-11-2013, 11:40 PM

Takuto looked at the man and was mad a bit and then grabbed the man by the shoulder and said "I'm sorry this girl is so not into you." Takuto took the man out of the bar and took him to walk off.

Ayumi looked at him and saw Takuto took him out of the bar and said "Wow Takuto i think that was cool." Ayumi went to the bathroom and wash her hands and came back and then a guy pinned her to the wall and tried kiss her. Ayumi screamed a bit.