Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 01-10-2011, 02:57 AM

"No it's alright you take the bed, I would take it but I don't sleep" Vaneria spoke getting off the bed as he still sat on it and a slight pink color painted across her cheeks then faded. "You know, you're the first warlock to ever have a side of compassion but that again is a good thing" She spoke complimenting him and sitting in a big comfty chair on the side of the room. "You know for two very powerful people we haven't been able to get caught up very much" She spoke knowing they knew nothing of eachother.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 01-10-2011, 03:42 AM

Damian moves over and lays down on the bed as he stretches. He leans agianst the headboard and folds his arms behind his head. He looks over at her "Yea thats was always an default of mine. I guess being around humans most of the time you tend to pick up something from them." shrugged. He looks around the room and looks back over at her "Tell me about it..for an moment we get an chance to something else happens..maybe things will calm down for an while just long enough to regain my strenght and powers. Anyway you want to start or should I?"

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-10-2011, 03:55 AM

"You can, I am goingo try and release some of the negative energy built up if I can. It's not good for an elven mage to be upset it disrupts the magic when we use it" Vaneria spoke sitting indian style and closing her eyes as if she were meditating but still able to respond or talk.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-10-2011, 04:28 AM

Damian leans back and nods watching her "Well like I said before..I don't know about my parents or if I had any..I probbly did then how would I be alive." laughs abit. "Anyway I mostly lived on the streets myself..trusting no one and always had to defend myself. But of course I was living with humans so things did change and I was taking in by an human woman. But that didn't last long since she didn't know what I was nor my powers..I killed her with one of my tempers.which I didn't meant to. So escape and came to the underworld to get contral of my powers before I could harm anyone else that was human..non-humans was different of course I had to used my powers to keep myself alive." stares down abit. He brushes some of his hair out of his face "The warlock came and help me understand my powers and taught me things Of ocurse I only had one rule..try to make things right for the sin I did when I was an child. I never would used my powers for evil..unless I was force to." chuckles some.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-11-2011, 12:37 AM

Vaneria waits a moment and then speaks "Ah, alright then that sounds understandable" she spoke seeing it all in her mind the best she could, she was already floating off of the chair but still hovering over it. "As for me, there isn't much to say" Then she added "I have a terrible memory and I barely remember things as it is. As far as I can recall, I remember having parents, six sisters, and being different from each of them. But I wasn't linked to them by blood, only by marriage when their mother married my father and so forth. Hating if of course, I told my father I wanted to travel on my own and so he let me after he made me train with a very powerful elven mage back then and that's how I got to today. When I went back the six girl turned and did their own things only one is still alive and I'm not sure if she is to this day. Their mother went out and cheated on my father while my father then passed away. Other than that since I was 5 years old I have been studying magic and haven't stopped yet. I started traveling with the mage when I turned 9 and that is it. None of my family seems to exist any longer and I didn't know my mother." Vaneria spoke realizing their pasts were not so different.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-11-2011, 01:01 AM

Damian lays there listening to the elven mage. As of course some guys would ignore what an girl say and just stared at an girl's figure instead but he wasn't one of them. He lays his hands on his stomach and nods "Wow..looks you been thought alot like me..well at lease it did made us into what we are today." He sits up and stretches watching her float off the chair before he moves over to the window. "We are so much simaler to each other..its just we work on two different sides almost..dark and light.." staring out of it before he looks back over at her.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-11-2011, 01:15 AM

Vaneria smiles some laughing a tad "Maybe we're yin and yang" She liked the feeling of talking to someone whom was similar but at the same time different than she was. She was always ignoring guys unless she saved them or they owed her or did something nice for her which was rare in guys now a days. Being like someone else was odd since she was the strange one out of her sisters. (Gotta check my new craving thread something with Raven/Slade lol)

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-11-2011, 01:40 AM

Damian would chuckle gently as he nods agreeing with her about that yin and yang deal. "Sometimes I wonder what was the real reason behind the choosing of us from the council I know they want this warlock gone. Oh well." chuckles gently shrugged. He moves over and lays back on the bed and stretches out staring up at the ceiling. As it was good to talk to someone like Vane. She was nice almost like his foster mother was. He thinks about it for a while before he shakes it out of his mind.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-11-2011, 01:47 AM

Vaneria concentrates she wasn't really meditating but trying to focus upon where this warlock was (forgot his name) and tried harder and harder without making it obvious. Soon enough Vaneria links mind with the warlocks as he instantly caught her, knocking her out of his mind clamping down on his thoughts as she fell hitting the ground with a thump. "Damn..." she cursed under her breath, at least she knew where he was now. It was seemingly obvious but the reason to get kicked out so roughly could have almost killed her. She felt pain shoot out through her body as she tried to stand but couldn't and fell again to her knees.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-11-2011, 01:53 AM

(Yea I seen it talk about one major craving you gave for them lol)

Damian watches her for an few mins not sure what she was doing beside meditating or at lease he thought that she was doing. He jumps up once she had fell down again as he moves over and picks her up. "You was doing something else beside meditating. Here you better relaxed..." walks over with her in his arms and place her on the bed before sitting on the bed edges beside her "Are you ok? It looks like whatever happen knock the air out of you." says with an worry tone in his voice.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-11-2011, 02:04 AM

(Heh, I was thinking about teen titans after some reason and I am not sure yet on how it happened *shrugs* I thought it would be a good pairing though)

"Yea well I was locating someone and I found out where the warlock was staying by the way. If I was a simple mage I would be dead right now. That should have killed me either way" just then a bubble popped up in the room like smoke. The elders appeared and Vaneria sat up like usual when nothing was wrong. "Oh joyish Joy what did we do to deserve your humble entry" she spoke with sarcasm in her voice and annoyance which added it on thicker. "We want to know your progress" the light elder spoke as the dark elder came into view.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-11-2011, 02:16 AM

(Lol yea it would be an very good pairing for that plot)

Damian nods "Ahh thats good I hope Chaos is ok..he been gone for an while..I hope Dia and Miro didn't..." stops once turning around and looks at the elders and looked annoyed himself "Well beside having afew close calls with monsters and the warlock's idiots. its going slow..you can't rush progress.." says rudely to the light elder as he looks at the dark elder and he would snap again at Damian "Watch your mouth boy" Damian growls as he felt like walking over there and punching him.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-11-2011, 02:24 AM

(Which plot?)

Vaneria wanted to try and keep quiet but something about the conversation decided it wasn't nice for a woman to hold her tongue in a men's conversation which is usually how the dark elder would see things. "Oh shut it you old crow" Vaneria spoke and added "we're working on it, and I don't care what you all have to say even the light hag is getting on my nerves seriously" Vaneria rolled her eyes as they then lit up some and then the smoke was gone she sighed "Don't they have anything better to do than bother us while hunting" she spoke shaking her head and relaxed some "I never liked the elders, after all father died by their hand thanks to the elder that married him"

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-11-2011, 02:33 AM

(One and three)

Damian sighs watches the elders leave and smirks after hearing what Vane had told them. He looks back over at her and shrugged "I guess thats how they work..of course if that dark one doesn't shut up he will get punched. I don't care if I get punish for doing so..this is one reason why I try to stay under their radar." Shrugged. He moves over onto the other side of the bed and lays down beside her "Elders are an pain to deal with..but of course without them none of us wouldn't be alive." looking over at her.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-11-2011, 02:37 AM

(Did you wanna rp one together?)

"Actually if my great grandmother was there she would put them all in their place. She is a very strong and old woman I think she is over 1600 years old I think, she has the ability she was born with to stay as young as she wants so she looks like she is only 22 right now" Vane smiled loving her grandmother.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-11-2011, 02:47 AM

(hmm sure)

Damian folds his arms behind his head and looks at her and chuckles gently "I bet she would. Wow..I bet that comes in handy never worry about growing old staying young forever.." yawns. he closes his eyes before he knew it he would be asleep as all that energy he used had worn him out to the point he couldn't stay awake any longer. of course to Vane it might be abit rude that he did that.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-11-2011, 04:23 AM

(Ah kay I will check the plots tomorrow tell me again tomorrow about it and I will check it out or reply in my request thread please)

"Sometimes" she smiled and then added "Goodnight Damian" his yawn almost wanted to make her sleep and after her encounter it eventually did. Vaneria laid on the facing Damian curled up a little bit like a peaceful child, she hadn't slept in over 3 years worth of time with all the traveling to dangerous places recently. They had both been covered up thanks to Vane and soon sleep had taken over her.

Vane hated sleeping because she always had ngiht mares this time it was the fact that she was fighting Dia and Miro along side with Damian and saw herself fall as if she were dead, Damian on the other hand was as if he was frozen in time and they shattered him. Vane also didn't sleep because she grew angry or afraid in her dreams or nightmares and that would lead to bad things usually when she awoke. But surprisenly nothing happened except that when they both would wake up the room would be trashed but no one would've heard it.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-11-2011, 05:21 PM

Damian wakes up along with Vane and looks around seeing the room was trash. He sits up and looks around "What happen?" He looks over at Vane "Are you ok, Vane?" as he brushes some of his hair out of his face then look around the room hoping nothing of theirs was missing.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-11-2011, 06:23 PM

Vaneria didn't wake up right away but she slowly stirred as one of the vases in the room shattered to peices instantly making her wake up but not be surprised, as soon as she sits up she was surprised but not as much as you'd expect "Dmanit" and then that turned to annoyance. She hated sleeping for this reason and moved the covers off to the side while she then said "Lassen Sie die Gegenstände dieser Szene werden aber ein Traum als ICH verursachen diese Szene zu einem Traum" saying it rather fast the area as it picked itself up, fixed anything broken, and returned all back together the way it was when they were first there.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-11-2011, 07:01 PM

Damian watches her and tilts his head some watching everything return to new. He looks back over at Vane "Must be one heck of an dream you have there." says. He stretches and stands up out of bed and moves over to the window takes an peek out of it before he looks over at Vane "Care to talk about it, Vane?"

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-11-2011, 07:07 PM

"I haven't slept for three long years until last night, at first it was hard to but then...it was so easy to sleep last night with all the magic I've used in those three years while not sleeping...When I get nightmares, whatever happens in them as in destruction it occurs in real life. I was cursed by a dying witch before and I thought nothing of it until I started to sleep more and more as disasters came" Vaneria spoke remembering the witch wasn't yet dead completely or the curse would have ended. In fact it was a demon witch and when Vaneria saw the warlock she noticed he had the same eyes as the old witch.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-11-2011, 07:53 PM

Damian sits down in the chair as he listens to her. He brushes some of his hair from his face some "I see is there anyway for this curse to be broken. I mean I'm sure it isn't good for someone like you not to get any sleep. I don't know how you do it..it would drive anyone crazy." leans back against the chair thinking about it as he sure there was something that can be done to break that curse on her.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-11-2011, 08:28 PM

"Yes but since we believe the old hag is dead, there isn't a way to find her bloodline. I don't really mind though you do get used to it when you are constantly on the-when you are constantly traveling." Kia spoke changin her words around adding "Plus this warlock has the same eyes as this old hag did" Kia spoke thinking more on it.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-11-2011, 09:17 PM

He looks at her and thinks as there was an link between all of this. he looks over at her again "Hmm maybe we should pay this warlock an visit..maybe you will find the bloodline of that hag from these warlock. He maybe part of the bloodline." stretches as he stands up fixes his jacket alittle bit.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-11-2011, 10:55 PM

"If so then we knock out two birds with one stone" she spoke remembering that they had to stop him and then she walked over by the door "We shouldn't stay in one place too long Damian, it might bring more danger to this place" she spoke turning slightly speaking.