Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...
Send a message via MSN to Rusalka

Old 05-02-2009, 11:08 PM

Lucius found it cute how Cerin took his hand to look at, much like how his little cousin would. He barely suppressed a giggle at the thought as he let Cerin do what he'd like with his hand, his fingers teasingly grabbing at Cerin's hand and brushing over the gentle flesh. "Your scent is intoxicating though.. and I am attracted to you." Lucius whispered in Cerin's ear.

'I'm starting to know why Les can't be so patient with some..' Lucius found everything about Cerin so cute he would really like to eat him up. 'Not in a cannibalistic way of course... Still, better keep that thought to myself' Lucius leaned and kissed Cerin's neck lightly, resting his chin on Cerin's shoulder once more. "It's alright so long as you want it.." Luc told him still in a whisper, his fingers clasped around Ceri's hand. "I won't force you Ceri, but I won't stop trying."

Les had received far too much of a good taste, when Vaunce pulled away he let him but the boy was staring into Vaunce's eyes. He touched the teacher's face lightly a content smile on his lips. Shifting in Vaunce's lap his eyebrows drew together in confusion about the question. His thumb traced over Vaunce's sweet lips an pulled his lip away from those teeth gently. "There isn't always a reason to be attracted to someone.." Les said slowly, his cheeks held a faint pink tinge of arousal that he held at bay.

"You've got beautiful eyes for one, and you're gorgeous.." Lesley said trying to put his attraction to words. The fact the man was still a virgin Lesley wondered if he'd ever heard any form of compliments like this, it was a surprise to Lesley how someone so good looking had remained without at least one lover in the past. "You're my type, even though I don't know you too much.. You're nervous but you'd still fight a bit to prove your point unless it's something you secretly want anyhow... I like my partners to be a bit feisty, it makes it so much more fun."

Lesley leaned forward again catching another quick kiss before pulling away. His look was entirely serious now, "I like you Vaunce."

StrangeShank
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-03-2009, 02:54 AM

Cerin fidgeted with Luc’s hand a while longer, until he found one of his hands entrapped by the younger mans slender fingers, “gah!” he cringed briefly, but then realized what had happened, feeling incredibly foolish. “Oops….” He opened one eye nervously, sighing and opening both his eyes again.

He’s so nice… he worried Either something bads going to happen….orr… He blushed, turning his head to kiss Luc, only a quick peck, “ahh..” he looked away shy and embarrassed. “so-sorry…” he said, mostly to himself. ‘ Maybe something good?

I wonder if V will get mad at me….’ he looks at Luc for a moment, ‘ but….maybe…… he cringes ‘ he would defiantly try to do something bad…everyone does…’ his trust disappears as he moves away a bit, still within Luc’s arms. Something bad has to happen, it always does…. ’ he hugged himself, worrying once more.

~

Vaunce nodded at Les’s words, not quiet getting why the boy thought this way, but not arguing over it all the same, “soo…you’re here cause you think I’m hot and are bad at math? But mostly for my poor virgin body?” he looked up at Lesley, his face serious again idiot… a grin came to his face as he broke out laughing, “Its alright I guess…. though…it’s a rather new concept…. speaking of which..” he eyes the clock, “janitor comes around in 15 minutes….do some math brat.”

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 05-03-2009, 03:34 AM

Lucius frowned slightly realizing he might have startled the older man but he smiled when he seemed to relax again. Lucius blinked at the sudden kiss but he smiled all the same, he considered Cerin for a moment chuckling at the man's apology. He wondered if the man was growing to want something more than this cuddling but Lucius wouldn't press it yet. "Don't apologize.." Lucius whispered his eyes alight with amusement.

When Cerin moved away though he frowned, he didn't pull the man back towards him though. What brought the sudden mood change? The man had gone from cute and cuddlesome to that meek mouse again, worrying about something. Is he worrying I'd force him into something? Or that I'd hurt him in some way? Lucius wondered, his hand released Cerin's and gently touched Cerin's face with a worried look of his own. Maybe he'd pressed too fast?

"I'm sorry Cerin.. Did I do something to upset you again?" Luc asked in a small voice full of concern. It was Cerin who kissed him, but perhaps the man had thought that's what he expected of him. He didn't want it like that at all, he didn't want Cerin to feel obligated to do anything. "I can leave if you want me to.. I know I can be a little clingy when I'm in a state of arousal.."

Les nodded only slightly a look of bewilderment in his eyes, the man went from a blushing 19 year old back into the teacher who barked out orders in a matter of a few moments. How had that happened..? Did I say something wrong? Or is he just so unused to compliments that he feels the need to protect himself? Lesley wondered looking even more confused when Vaunce started laughing but a twist of anger pulled at him even so, the man was laughing at him... He'd gone from in the palm of his hand back to the one who'd insult him.

Frowning he looked at the clock when Vaunce told him about the janitor, he'd have to climb off of Vaune's lap by then or get the teacher in trouble but he still had fifteen minutes to do so. His hand went from caressing Vaunce's cheek to grabbing the man under the chin, his thumb was settled at the jaw juncture on one side his fingers the same place on the other. It wasn't a choking grab though, only his finger tips applied pressure enough to hint at pain, the rest of his hand was slack caressing the smooth skin of Vaunce's neck.

Les was showing the side he could be rather than the gentle boy he'd been playing at, he did enjoy it rough but he didn't think it would be the right way to approach Vaunce but rather introduce it slowly going into the relationship. All of that was forgotten in this moment as he leaned forward and gave a hard nip to Vaunce's earlobe.

"Are you so scared to give into your own needs you feel the need to insult me?" He demanded his voice losing the gentle tone he'd been using gone, his attitude growing to match the haughty one Vaunce was using on him now. He was the dominant partner with anyone except Lucius, he wasn't going to let the teacher think otherwise. His mouth slid down nipping at the clear flesh of Vaunce's neck but was certain not to leave a mark however much he wanted to in a sign of claiming the young man. "It'd be best for you to remember I could be sweet and gentle your first time.. or the complete opposite. I'll claim you properly one way or another."

StrangeShank
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-04-2009, 01:35 AM

Vaunce looked up at Lesley with slight fear in his eyes wincing as Lesley bit his ear. ‘ Ceci was right…they are all out to kill us….’ he worried for a moment, before hearing the younger mans last words. ‘ oh…..but….’ he winces again, ‘ he seems upset...maybe? But one things for sure….’ he reaches his arms up threw Lesley’s, taking hold of his face gently moving his face to look in his eyes, “sorry?” he says, truly apologizing, “for laughing...that is…”. He pulls Lesley forward, kissing him lightly. ‘ hopefully…. he’ll get over it… ’ He held Lesley’s face gently for several minute waiting for a response.
~

He shook his head vigorously “no, no, no nothing like that…” he looks up at Luc, still worrying, “I…. I’m alright...” ‘ I…I suppose if he doesn’t lock me up and experiment on me…’ he thought, “though…I’d prefer to not be In a room full of medical supplies….” He blushed, “not that they aren’t okay….as long as I have them…just who knows who could come in here…or something…and then..” he looks around the room, worried.

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 05-04-2009, 02:21 AM

Lesley was upset, he was wanting to keep in control of the situation like he'd always done but this time it was different. He couldn't make out as to why there was sudden mood changes on Vaunce's part and he couldn't control them, he didn't like being laughed at and wanted to teach the young teacher a lesson. He hadn't spotted the fear in Vaunce's eyes though his face nuzzled into Vaunce's neck didn't allow him to. He paused when he felt Vaunce's hands around his face and allowed him to guide him back to looking at him almost resentfully but he was in his right mind enough that he still had to give Vaunce a choice.

His mood mellowed a bit at the apology, his hand sliding to caress only one side of Vaunce's neck and seemed less of a choke hold now. When Vaunce kissed him his lips responded immediately taking charge of the kiss once more this time it was more possessive though and rougher as he parted his lips and ran his tongue over Vaunce's lips, demanding entrance.

Lucius frowned his hand lightly rubbing Ceci's side as he watched that worried look and gave a small sigh. Looking around the room he realized Ceci was right about one aspect, anyone could walk in and interrupt them. Frowning he leaned forward pressing a gentle kiss to Ceci's lips before grabbing Ceci's hand and standing pulling Ceci along with him. "Lets go elsewhere then, where we'll both be more safe."

He stooped down to grab his school bag as he passed it pulling Ceci along still. He had no idea where they would go though, he knew his place was off limits because his parents would be getting home soon. He doubted Ceci trusted him enough to let him go to his place so after pausing outside the school doors hardly thinking about how lucky they were they hadn't been spotted by anyone in the school holding hands he headed towards the park where Les and him had built a club house when they were kids. They still used it, and it was often a place to bring lovers when they had no where else to head to. He just hoped the location wouldn't creep Ceci out.

StrangeShank
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-04-2009, 11:32 PM

He followed, silently, all sorts of horrible scenarios going through his head ‘ at least were away from all those…needles… he eyed their hands, enjoying the first warmth he felt in a long time I suppose...he’s alright…but... he looked at the park before him, ‘ what if he buries me in the woods!!!! he stood, unmoving and shaking for several minutes, “ahh…wh-where are we going?” he said nervously, “not into the woods…to bury me or anything. I hope…” he chewed at his lip nervously.

Ceci shook his head he wouldn’t do that…. at least…. he’d probably at least kill me first, instead of burring me alive…. that’s nice…wait…wait…but…. he looked down at their hands once more, tightening his grip slightly “sorry…I…I don’t truly think you would…I cant help worrying sometimes..” he said quietly, “I…just….” He looked nervously around him, “sorry...”

~

Vaunce turned instantly red, his hands shaking against the younger mans face, what is he..! He opened his mouth, against his own wishes, letting the younger man slip his tongue in, “ga-“ he blushed, moving his hands from Lesley’s face down to his chest. He considered pushing Lesley away for a moment, ‘ but…this is nice…’ but instead moved his arms around les’s neck, pulling his closer.

A knock is heard on the door, as a small lotita walks in, “Mr. T-teacher sir?”. The lotita stands in the doorway, “aah...S-s-Sorry for interrupting you!” the small person bowed “ S-sorry….c-chi..”

Vaunce pushed Lesley away, shoving him completely off, and onto the floor in front of them, “sorry about that..” he turns to the new student, “what did you need?”

Chi blushed, walking up slowly to the desk “ahh..…j-just….” He bows, holding a piece of paper, “T-they told Chi to stop by after school…Chi will be starting here tomorrow!”

Vaunce nodded, taking the note from the child, “alright, ….well..” he looked down apologetically at Les, who had been shoved down on the floor “sorry about that”

He looked back up at Chi, “If you don’t need anything else?”

Chi shook his head fast, “no-no chi’s alright…an…. and chi wont tell anyone, she promises!!!”

Vaunce blushed, “y-yeah…okay…” he watched the small girl ? run out of the room, bringing his attention back to Lesley. “Sorry about that...again..” he said worriedly

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 05-05-2009, 05:44 AM

Lucius stopped when Ceci did after feeling the pull of their hands, he looked back at Ceci stepping close again frowning at how much the man was shaking. He bit his lip realizing that perhaps this wasn't the best idea in the world and showing the irrational mind of a teenager. Shaking his head at the idea that Cerin had come up with he squeezed the man's hand gently. "My friend and I have a hide out in the back of the brush where we used to hang out as kids, now .. it's still a place to hide out, but when we don't have other places to go to have privacy.."

Lucius bit his lip and reached out to caress Ceci's cheek briefly. Chewing his lip for a moment he shifted from one foot to another. "Uh.. unless you'd be.. more comfortable at your place? I mean.. If you're comfortable enough to bring me there.."

Lesley's tongue slipped into that warm wet cavern that was Vaunce's mouth tasting him thoroughly as his tongue explored. He could feel the older boy's folding into the temptation and giving in to this, that is until there was a knock on the door before the fifteen minutes was up. Lesley stiffened as he heard a boy's voice beginning to pull away when he was pushed.

Les landed in a undignified heap at Vaunce's feet with a gasp of both surprise and a slight amount of pain after hitting the hard floor. Slowly he pushed himself back into a sitting position chewing his lip as he listened hoping he didn't just wind up getting Vaunce in trouble on the first day. They'll have to be more careful from now on, he gave a sigh of relief when the .. girl, said she wouldn't tell. And stood up after she left brushing himself off after giving a meek expression to Vaunce.

"N-no.. " Les scratched at the back of his head looking apologetically at Vaunce himself. "It .. was the fastest way to get me off your lap.. I'm just glad I didn't hit my head on the desk or anything.."

Last edited by Rusalka; 05-05-2009 at 09:12 AM..

StrangeShank
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-06-2009, 03:34 AM

Vaunce blushed “ahh…. yeah….” ‘ if I had hit him on the head...at least I’d have a running start…’ He looked at the paper given to him by the ‘girl’ “that’s odd….” He picked the paper up, double checking it, “it says…that…that was...a…boy?” he stared at the paper confused and slightly disturbed for several minutes, then shook his head and placed it back on his desk, “that’s odd…anyways...we should leave here…” he eyed Lesley, “you can come with me...if you want...” a blush came to his cheeks once again, “not that I have anywhere to go right now…but still…”

~

Cerin slid his hand up Luc’s arm, taking hold of the hand on his face, and lacing fingers with the other man. “It’s alright,” he said, trying to comfort Luc, “I-I mean…I just wanted to know where we were going…” he took the hand away from his face, holding it in both of his, “we can keep going...” he offers, “I don’t mind…”his body betrays his words slightly, as his hands begin to shake again, “I’ll feel better when I can see...this ‘hide out’ of yours….alright?”

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 05-06-2009, 04:11 AM

Looking toward the doorway where the kid had left he gave a thoughtful shrug. "Perhaps he's more comfortable as a girl." Lesley said thoughtfully, he hadn't come across many cross dressers in his life time but he wasn't uncomfortable with the thought of referring to them as the gender they dress as. He smiled at the older boy though noticing his confusion rather than uncomfort at the thought.

"Sure, I'll come with," Lesley said with a growing smile glad to be able to tag along. He had no where else to go and he was certain Lucius was working on his catch, he just needed a better place to pursue Vaunce than in a classroom where anyone could walk in on them. As was evident when Chi had walked in, and he hoped that Chi wouldn't let slip on what he had walked in on to others.

Lucius nodded slowly, still trying to figure out a way he could calm Cerin's worries but Luc knew the man had some reason to be so paranoid. He gave a gentle smile and lead him hand in hand towards the little hide out that was a small hut that blended in within the trees. So far no one else found it, and he hoped no one did... at least he wouldn't care once he got his own place. He led Cerin inside, it was small and the mattress that was pushed to the side with clean sheets told what it was used for nowadays.

"Not so threatening, is it?" Lucius asked putting his bag aside and pulling out a couple warm drinks he normally kept on him. He didn't mind warm drinks and some tasted better warm. He offered one to Cerin trying to set a calmer mood than what had been passing between them.

StrangeShank
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-06-2009, 04:59 AM

Cerin looked around the room “this isn’t so bad…kind of reminds me of where I grew up…except…this place…has a door…” he took the drink, eying the top making sure it hadn’t been tampered with and opens it, he can making a strange fizzly noise.

“wha!” he almost dropped the can, “o… oh right… soda…” he blushed, “I’m really jumpy today…” He sipped from the can, “th-this doesn’t taste… like bad things..” he said fiddling with the top of the can, “its actually...nice...”

He blushed realizing how silly what he was saying was, “so-sorry…” he stood around, looking for a place to relax, or at least try to relax. He looked at the bed, as some strange thoughts came to his mind “how come...there is only a bed in here?” he asked, breaking the clip on the top of the can, “Gah! S-sorry!”

~

Vaunce took Lesley’s hand, leading the student out of the school, which seems to not care about staff students relations ships or its just plain not bright, “Ah...” he turns to Lesley, when they are out of sight of the school, “actually..” he blushed “I don’t really have a place to take you….” He seemed more embarrassed than usual, surprised at himself for even going somewhere with the perverted student.

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 05-06-2009, 05:43 AM

Lucius walked over to the mattress sitting down, it wasn't that he was being obvious about what he wanted but that it was the most comfortable place to sit in the small hangout. Crossing his legs he watched Cerin worriedly a frown pulling at his lips when the man mentioned how he grew up. Lesley and him used this place as an escape to goof off as kids and now as teenagers to get privacy without having to plan for when parents are out of the house. He could never imagine being raised in this small space.

"I noticed.." Lucius mentioned trying to lighten up the air after his jumpiness about a fizzing soda can. Chewing his lip he wondered if Cerin really thought that he'd poison him. More and more Lucius wanted to know what happened to the older man to cause him to react this way over such small things. "There.. really isn't much room in here.. and well.. never thought of adding anything else.. "

"You can come sit here beside me.." Lucius said patting an empty spot on the bed beside him. "I won't do anything to you that you do not want me to.."

Lesley smiled when the man took his hand, not quite expecting such forwardness from the man who'd been trying to run from him so much. His fingers curled around Vaunce's hand holding it gently within his own as he walked out of the school with him. He looked up at Vaunce though surprised the man had paused, he hadn't known where they were going and didn't care. It didn't occur to him that Vaunce didn't know either until now.

He gave a gentle squeeze to Vaunce's hand thinking about it for a moment. "Can we go to your place? Or.." Lesley paused wondering for a moment where Lucius would be, he knew the other teen wouldn't care if they wound up walking in on him if Luc had brought the nurse to the same place. If they had no where else to go they might as well. "I have a place we could go.. A hideout in a little used park within the brush. We could head there.. it's not far from here."

StrangeShank
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-07-2009, 12:47 AM

Vaunce considered for a moment, “alright, I suppose…” he looked over at Lesley, a blush coloring his cheeks. It wasn’t like he had work to do tonight. He sighed, it seemed he didn’t have much of a choice. “All right, lead the way, brat” he said, a slight smile coming to his features, causing him some pain. “oww” he rubbed at his ear, “violent much” he looked over at Lesley blushing “ah I mean…sorry..” he said looking at the ground.
~

Cerin nodded understanding “th-that’s alright I guess….” He walked to the mattress, sitting on it with Luc, “thi..this is a nice place…actually…” he blushed poking his fingers together, “I-I trust you….I suppose…..” he eyed the door,, making sure it was still there, just in case. “It…It’s not like you…you would take me to a strange shelter, lock me in there, and take strange pictures of me…. before digging a hole and burying me alive in the woods somewhere...” he said, his face serious for a moment. He chuckled out of nowhere “I kid” he blushed, scratching the back of his head.

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 05-07-2009, 03:10 AM

Lesley grinned when Vaunce agreed, his hand taking hold of Vaunce's in a tighter grip as he led the way. He stuck out his tongue at Vaunce rather childishly. Lesley wasn't serious all the time like Luc, he still had childlike tendencies and perhaps that was why he was so forward with those he liked and knew how to tease people into doing what he wanted. He enjoyed taking control of a situation and refused to be taken advantage of though so there was an adult within him as well.

"Good, I don't have to bite you again," Lesley said after the man called him brat. He wasn't that much of a brat, he just knew what he wanted and conspired to take it.

Lucius settled a hand on Cerin's lower back rubbing it lightly as he watched him fidget nervously once more. He frowned again wishing the man would stop thinking him capable of such things it sickened him even to think of them. Chewing his lip he blinked at the man when he said he was kidding. With a small playful growl he tickled the man in his only available form of torture.

StrangeShank
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-07-2009, 04:50 AM

Vaunce shook his head, muttering ‘brat’ under his breath one more time, looking at their hands. He was half dragged along, “you are kind of creepy though,” he said finally able to keep up with Lesley, almost, that is until he tripped on a rock and hit himself in the face with the ground.

“AH shit!” he said into the dirt. He sat up, rubbing at his injured face, feeling a small wound on his forehead “owww…” he pulled his hand away seeing blood. He looked down at his shirt, noticing that none of it was clean, “this day just keeps getting better doesn’t it…”

~

Cerin flinched as he was tackled, but realized shortly that Luc had no violent intentions, “Gah!” he couldn’t help laughing, his body squirming underneath Luc’s. “s-s-stop that!” he squeaked inbetween laugher fits. “tha…that tickles!” he tried to take hold of Luc’s hands, failing miserably “s-soorry!” he said, a smile still on his face.

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 05-07-2009, 05:14 AM

Lesley stopped when he felt the grasp fall from his hand and looked down at Vaunce pitifully. Kneeling down he reached out to brush dirt from his face trying not to giggle some, he was careful not to touch the wound at all flinching sympathetically. Chewing his lip he considered what he had in his bag as he worried over Vaunce. "Aside from the cut.. you okay?"

Lesley dug for his first aid kit in his bag, the amount of times they'd come out here he knew anything could happen. Taking out a piece of gauze and antiseptic and wet the small piece. "This may sting..." Lesley whispered brushing the antiseptic filled piece over the wound cleaning both dirt and disease out of the wound. With a better look it didn't look so bad and the bleeding seemed to have slowed now that it wasn't trying to force dirt out of where it shouldn't be. Grabbing a band-aid he carefully laid it over the wound and kissed Vaunce's forehead. "All better?"

He proceeded to clean the rest of the dirt and blood from Vaunce's face with other scraps of gauze and water. A small smile on his lips the entire time.

Lucius smiled his fingers finding ticklish spots on Ceci's sides easily. He was enjoying the sound of Cerin's laughter compared to his worries the man kept speaking off. This is what was music to his ears. Slowly he came to a stop but remained leaning over him smiling down at the older man slightly breathless from laughing himself during the feat of 'torture.'

"You're beautiful.." Lucius breathed, a hand sliding to brush hair away from Ceci's face. He leaned down and captured Ceci's lips with his own a sweet yet possessive kiss to enjoy the man's taste.

StrangeShank
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-07-2009, 09:19 PM

Cerin blushed, looking up at the other man who had called him beautiful “I-I’m no-“ he was cut off by a kiss, his mouth still partly open from talking. He hesitantly brushed his tongue along Lucius’s lips, letting out a small moan. His hands slid from their places at his side, up to run his fingers threw luscious white hair. This was nice, not violent, or frightening, and Cerin kind of liked it. Well more than kind of. His face turned several shades of red as his heart sped up and his breathing grew heavier.
~

Vaunce blushed, sitting on the ground, getting cared for like a little kid “I-I’m fine...really…” he tried to tell Lesley, but the guy just continued to clean Vaunce up. He took hold of Lesley’s hand after a while, pulling the gauze out of it with his other hand, “D-don’t worry about it, “ he looked up at Lesley, “I just don’t walk in the woods often…I guess…” his face turned a darker shade of red as he held onto Lesley’s hand. “We should…keep going then?” he asked.

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 05-07-2009, 11:43 PM

Lucius hadn't meant to jump the older man quite so quickly upon arrival in this small hide out but Cerin was so tempting and being above him had caused him to lose himself. His lips parted to that warm tongue and his own dipped out to meet Cerin's tongue tasting the man thoroughly. He shifted slightly above Cerin so not quite so much of his weight was on the body beneath him and his hands slid over the man's sides in a less tickling manner pulling the man's shirt loose and up his fingers trailing over the bare skin that peeked out.

Lucius' mouth pulled away so they both could catch a breath but his mouth dipped down to kiss and suckle gently at Ceci's neck, tasting the man's salty skin.

Lesley smiled sweetly to Vaunce when his hand was grabbed, the work was pretty much finished anyhow. He turned his hand in Vaunce's grip holding the man's hand as well, his gaze was soft when he leaned forward giving Vaunce a small kiss. Les was only concerned about making certain Vaunce was alright and that there was no other cuts beneath the dirt.

"Just making sure things won't get infected.." Lesley said with a small pout, but he nodded quickly stuffing things back into the kit and into his bag. Standing up he held out his hand to Vaunce to help him up. He lead them towards the small hide out with a little more caution so Vaunce wouldn't fall again.

StrangeShank
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-08-2009, 01:17 AM

Cerin gasped as the other mans tongue touched his. His fingers trailed across Luc’s face, enjoying the feel before the other man pulled away. “L-Luc-” he voice catches as Lucius started kissing his neck, releasing a small moan from his lips. His body felt warmer than usual, burning wherever Luc’s lips touched. His fingers shook as he ran them down Luc’s arms, taking his hands into his own.
~

Vaunce blushed, taking Lesley’s hand once again, curling his fingers around Lesley’s hand, he couldn’t keep his eyes off of their intertwined hands, “ahh…. sorry for….” He didn’t know what to say really as they walked in almost silence the rest of the way to the cabin, “ahh is this the place” he said finally seeing the small building “

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 05-08-2009, 02:58 AM

Lucius smiled as he listened to the moans he elicited from Cerin, leaning back up he took hold of Ceci's hands and pulled them above Ceci's head pinning them down gently. He smiled down at Ceci lustfully looking into the older man's eyes. If Ceci squirmed he'd release him, but for the moment he liked the sight of him looking almost helpless. He leaned down to kiss Cerin's lips again a small groan coming from himself now.

Lesley looked at Vaunce strangely when the man apologized. "For what? Tripping? That was an accident.." Les leaned in quickly for a kiss to Vaunce's cheek. He walked on not certain what else to say. He smiled when they got to the small hide-out though looking back towards Vaunce he nodded. "Yep."

His brows drew together when he thought he'd heard a moan but he pushed the thought aside. He opened the door and walked in with Vaunce. His breath caught when he spotted Lucius on the bed with someone else, presumably with the nurse. He pouted some to know that Lucius was having an easier time.

StrangeShank
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-08-2009, 03:25 AM

Cerin felt his hand being held above him and worried if something bad was going to happen. He looked up into Lucius’s eyes, and saw not evil but…something strange and new in them. His breath caught in his throat as he looked into the younger mans eyes. Kissing back hesitantly when Lucius kissed him. He was then quiet sure that Luc did not mean him harm, harm defiantly could not feel this nice.

He thought he heard the door open, but it didn’t matter to him at that time the feel of the student against him was too good. He arched his back trying to get closer.

Vaunce stood in the entranceway. Staring at his cousin, who happened to be in a rather compromising position “C-Cerin?” he said nervously.

Cerin broke from the kiss, his head immediately turning to the side to look at Vaunce, “ahh! V!..I…..I….” he was at a loss for words.

Vaunce turned a strange color of red, shaking his head and turning to leave “s-sorry for walking in!” he said, trying to get past Lesley.

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 05-08-2009, 04:06 AM

Luc slid Ceci's hands into one of his own so the other could trail over the arching body, this was going to be fun. Of course until he heard Cerin's voice called having missed hearing the movement of the other two altogether. He looked over at Lesley and his math teacher standing there staring at them. His cheeks turned a very light pink not merely from his arousal, yet he was rather used to having Les watch sometimes or even join in.

"I guess we had similar thoughts..." Lesley said with an apologetic smile as he looked at Cerin on the bed beneath Lucius. "Oh.. he is rather cute isn't he?"

Lucius shifted with a glare Lesley's way, and Lesley shook his head holding his free hand up, his other kept Vaunce from actually escaping. "Not that I'm wanting anyone but my Vaunce.." Smiles up at the young teacher. "Mind if we both use the space?"

Lucius shrugged and leaned back down pressing a kiss to Ceci's neck trying to calm him again. "If Cerin doesn't mind.."

StrangeShank
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-08-2009, 04:51 AM

Cerin lay back, unsure of what to do, “I..I umm…” he looked around nervously, it was rather awkward being in that sort of position when a family member walked in. His body was warm and having Luc against him felt nice, but…. Vaunce was there. This was going to be awkward “I…but…” he moaned feeling Luc’s lips against his neck again, “ee….V..V is here...” he really didn’t want to move, but…V might get mad or something…

A hand stopped Vaunce as a sigh escaped from his lips “I knew this was a bad Idea…” he said mostly to himself looking back up at Lesley, a blush coming to his cheeks as their eyes meet “M-maybe…we…we should..have….” he chewed at his lip, a nervous habit, “They…” his face heated up as he stood there, feeling helpless and unsure of what to do now.

Last edited by StrangeShank; 05-08-2009 at 09:42 PM..

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 05-08-2009, 05:28 AM

"He's not about to tell on us since he was coming here to do the same thing we are," Lucius told Cerin in a calm voice, it was the only reason he remained calm in the sight of his math teacher walking in on him. The man couldn't talk even if he'd wanted to because he was here for similar reasons and couldn't tell without losing his own job. He couldn't honestly get angry either or be called a hypocrite.

He nipped at Cerin's earlobe gently he wasn't wanting to quit because of this, even more he felt more of a thrill when watched. Both he and Les were exhibitionists loving the thrill of being watched and enjoyed giving a show. As much as watching one another with another partner. "It won't stop us from having fun.. "

Lesley pulled Vaunce further inside and away from the door. He was enjoying the idea of taking Vaunce even while being in a position to watch and he was having a hard time comprehending why Vaunce was so leery about it. He and Lucius both wound up with their partners as such one time or another, he had a hard time imagining that people would have troubles with it. "Come on.. the ground isn't that hard.."

He looked towards Lucius and Cerin smiling some as he watched Lucius begin to unbutton Cerin's shirt. He sat down and pulled Vaunce down with him. "We don't have to watch.. we can have fun ourselves."

StrangeShank
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-09-2009, 12:46 AM

Vaunce stares at the floor in shock, just now coming to the conclusion of what they came here to do, “ ah…I….” In the middle of his stuttering he was pulled to the floor. “ah… we came out here….to…” he blushed, “to do that” Vaunce looked over at Cerin and Lucius one more time, “like…” he brings his eyes back to Lesley quickly, “I mean…I should know that already….” His eyes strayed, looking at a speck on the ground “oh dear….” His hands clutched at Lesley’s shirt with worry, still not looking at the student, “I shoul…I…” emerald eyes looked up at Lesley several times, “ahh….” He gave Lesley a small kiss on the lips, almost childish, “I…” he thinks on how to put his words without loosing his pride “I’m…scared…. of…that.” he said in a very small voice.

Cerin tried his best to ignore his cousin, glad that the other man was looking away now, “o-okay...” he managed, his teeth clenched in nervousness. He squirmed a little, trying to look away from the other two people in the room. He wondered how he got into this situation, tilting his head to capture Lucius’s lips once more, trying to dissapear into the happy place he had found earlier.

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 05-09-2009, 04:15 AM

Lucius was having a hard time not to burst out laughing at the teacher's uneasiness but he was distracted by Cerin's kiss. It was easier for him to ignore Lesley and his teacher, he was so used to being in the same room with the other boy. Normally it would be a foursome by now, but Lucius wanted Cerin to himself the first time and he was certain Lesley wanted the teacher for himself as well.

Pressing a demanding kiss to Cerin's lips his free hand continued to open Cerin's shirt and push it away from Cerin's body. He ran his hand over the bare skin gliding over it gently. His mouth slid away from Cerin's mouth again sliding to his neck nipping and kissing and lower still his mouth finding a nipple to suckle on.

Lesley watched the other two for a moment his eyes returning to Vaunce a small amused smile on his lips as he held Vaunce close to him, a hand sliding up and down the older boy's back trying to calm him. He pressed his lips to Vaunce's forehead, then cheek, nose.. taking his time to press a gentle kiss to his lips. "I'll be gentle.. no reason to be scared.."