Prophet of dark times
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-06-2010, 02:01 AM

"Maybe after we know each other a little longer. Just not all teh sudden like that." He picked himself off the ground and cleaned the nose bleed. "I can handle it if you think it is fine, but that was sudden." He stood up all the way and gave her a kind of lusty look. "maybe we should stay home. That shirt is see through on you, and that is the only clean on I got left."

Maka-chan
Pm Me To Role-play With Me
Send a message via AIM to Maka-chan Send a message via MSN to Maka-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Maka-chan

Old 06-06-2010, 02:03 AM

Steven nodded."Yeah.Though i thought it was a bit funny."Steven said with a chuckle."I can cover my chest or wear a jacket if you want.That is unless your jackets are all dirty and or you don't have any."

Prophet of dark times
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-06-2010, 02:09 AM

"I don't leave the house much. I never really need it. Other people come over and drop of things for me to fix and I fix them. That is my work. So there is never a need for going out. So I don't have any jackets. Its okay that we don't go out. We can just hang out here and talk and watch the movies I have." He Smiled and walked to the door, and opened it. "Lets go to the living room. I got a bunch of movies we can watch."

Maka-chan
Send a message via AIM to Maka-chan Send a message via MSN to Maka-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Maka-chan

Old 06-06-2010, 02:46 AM

Steven just smiled and nodded."Okay."Steven said walking out of his room and heading toward the living room.Once they were in the living room Steven sat down on the couch ready for anything pretty much.

Prophet of dark times
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-06-2010, 02:56 AM

Waph sat next to her and placed his hand on her leg. "Do you think this will ever be a normal relationship? I mean your demonic side is my slave and you are not. It seems a little weird." He shook his head and added. "Never mind that. I was just thinking out loud."

Maka-chan

Old 06-06-2010, 02:59 AM

"I think it will be fine."Steven spoke in a calm and soothing tone."Though Seiri you might have to keep an eye on she tends to come out at the wrong time and usually she comes out to kill people."Steven warned Waph.Though she hadn't worn him of her phyco type of side her demon and herself had.

Last edited by Maka-chan; 06-06-2010 at 03:20 AM..

Prophet of dark times
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-06-2010, 03:22 AM

"Its fine. I made it to where if she kills me she does too, but I don't know about you. It starts from a scar on the right hand. If you have it then you will too. If not you will be fine." He put his arm around her and pulled her closer to him. "Maybe we can get to know each other personally. I think it will be fun." He kissed her cheek and smiled at her.

Maka-chan

Old 06-06-2010, 03:25 AM

Steven nodded."Ah ok...i don't think i have it on my hand.at least i didn't see it when i was taking a bath and i don't see it now."Steven said with a smiled.Steven blushed when Waph kissed her on her cheek."I think it would be fun too."Steven said kissing Waph lightly on his neck.

Prophet of dark times
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-06-2010, 03:30 AM

"What would you like to do?" He moved his left hand up her side and started to kiss her on the lips and her neck. Everyonce in a while he would bite her neck softly and playfully. "I am willing to do anything with you." He stopped his hand on her shoulder and laid her down on the couch. He moved between her legs and started to kiss her more on the lips.

Maka-chan

Old 06-06-2010, 03:37 AM

"Doing anything is fine with me."Steven said while blushing because of the posistion Waph was in with her.She was blushing quite a bit since she had never done anything like this with anyone.Though she had actually been raped many times though she had never told anyone that because the people who did that were her own actual brothers.Thats exactly why she never wanted to go back home.

Prophet of dark times
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-06-2010, 03:47 AM

"I am up for a little fun." He started to rub into her and run his hands over her body. One found her breast the other between her legs. "I will be gentle. I promise." He bite and kissed her neck more and more.

Maka-chan

Old 06-06-2010, 03:51 AM

"Me too."Steven said right before she had let out a moan from Waph had his hand onto her breast and the other between her legs."Will it hurt?"Steven asked a bit nervously.She was nervous if it would hurt.

Prophet of dark times
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-06-2010, 03:58 AM

"I don't know. I think it will for a little, but feel good after a while." He started to pull her shirt off and undo her pants and pull then down. "I can't beleave I'm doing this with you, but it feels right." He kissed her again and pushed his tongue inside her mouth. His tongue started to dance with her's.

Maka-chan

Old 06-06-2010, 04:02 AM

Steven hoped it wouldn't be too painful.Steven blushed feeling his tongue dance with hers.Steven began to wrap her tongue around Waph's tongue.It felt so right to do this with him.

Prophet of dark times
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-08-2010, 07:14 AM

After a while of unmentionable things Waph and Steven was in the kitchen. Waph was cooking some dinner and was shirtless. "How would you like your steak cooked?" He looked at her from across the island in the kitche and smiled softly. He checked the vegitables and the baked potatoes. Everything was almost done for the wonderful dinner he made.

Maka-chan

Old 06-08-2010, 08:51 PM

"I like mine well done."Steven said with a smile.She was happy that she and Waph were going to be eating together.Steven felt a deep connection between her and Waph that she wanted to stay with him always.Though it depended if Seiri would come out.

Prophet of dark times
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-08-2010, 10:53 PM

"Sounds good." He put a new steak on teh grill and touched it with his index finger. It started to brown and cook al the way through in seconds. "Almost done." He put the vetitables and a baked potatoe on the plate with the steak and handed it to her. "Done. Just how you wanted." He turned back to the stove and got his plate made and sat down next to her. "What do you think about our relationship?"

Maka-chan

Old 06-08-2010, 10:57 PM

Steven smiles."I like it a lot."Steven said and began eating her steak.After she chewed one of the pieces of her steak she then began eating her vegitables and baked potatoe."Your an exelent cook you know."Steven said after she chewed her food.

Prophet of dark times
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-09-2010, 03:26 AM

"i'm not the best, but I try." He replied. He cut his steak and prepered his baked potatoe before he took a bite of anything. After he got it all fixed up he took a bite of his steak. "Maybe tomorrow I should go get you some more clothes. I would take you with me, but you would attract a lot of attention."He smiled at her and cuddled his face into her shoulder. "Unless you don't mind being stared at. I could take you so you can pick them out yourself."

Maka-chan

Old 06-09-2010, 04:09 AM

"Your try is very good.Im not a very good cook.I can only cook pasta."Steven said with a laugh."I don't mind being stared at.If im with you i will be fine."Steven said taking a bit of her steak,vegitables and her baked potatoe.

Prophet of dark times
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-09-2010, 04:11 AM

"Then tomorrow I will get you a darker shirt and you can wear some of my loose pants." He kissed her cheeck and gave a loving sigh. "Do you ever think our relationship will work out even better then we planned?"

Maka-chan

Old 06-09-2010, 04:30 AM

"Okay."Steven said finishing up her meal."I think its already turning out better than i had planned."Steven said with a smile and kissed Waph on his lips after she was completely done with her dinner.

Prophet of dark times
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-09-2010, 04:32 AM

Waph finished his plate and looked at her in a confused look. "What had you planned on our relationship?" He was unsure what she would say. This is new to him and he couldn't read minds.

Maka-chan

Old 06-09-2010, 04:38 AM

"That our relationship would go smoothly.And so far it is going smoothly.And im glad im in a relationship with you.If you want....you can ask me anything of my past if you want.I've told anyone that because i never knew someone i could trust.But now i have you and i trust you."

Prophet of dark times
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-09-2010, 04:40 AM

"Tell me anything you can think of. I will listen and comfort you." He gave her a big hug and he picked her up and carried her over to his bed. "You can sleep with me in our bed for now on." He smiled as he laid her down in the blankets and cuddled up close to her. "Tell me everything about you."