Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil
Send a message via Yahoo to Sikira_Uchiha

Old 11-17-2010, 02:51 AM

She smiled, "It means we must wait to know...." She said.

Seth smiled happily at her, "Yes....I would like that alot...." He said looking at her.

Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-17-2010, 03:02 AM

"Oh..okay then...I can wait. I wait all my life...so I'm very good at waiting." he said to her and looked down at the grass. "So, what are we going to do now?" he asked her.

Millian smiled and clapped her hands. "Great! We'll be friends forever!" she said and hopped in joy. She was happy to see him happy and hoped that he didn't get sad again. "So friend...is there anything you want to do?" she asked him.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 11-19-2010, 12:30 AM

She smiled looking at him happily, "I think it's time for lunch....then...if there is anything you would like to know about my people I'll tell you..." She smiled.

"Forever...." He said softly with a small smile, "Ah....right now...let see...do you like music?" He asked with a smile.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-19-2010, 10:56 PM

Kain wasn't very hungry...bur food sounded good at the moment. "Okay then...I have a few questions to ask." he said and headed back to his house. He only looked back once to make sure she was following.

Millian smiled and nodded at his question. "Yes I do Seth...I like all kinds of music." she answered. "I always listen to some type of music when I'm at home." she added.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 11-20-2010, 03:26 AM

"Allright then....ask away..." Fumetsu smiled following after him humming a bit.

"Want to hear me play some of my piano..." Seth asked smiling at her.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-26-2010, 04:19 AM

"Well....do you live in a house? or do you live in a tree like in the books?" he asked her. Kain opened the door to his house for her and looked at her.

"Piano?" she repeated and nodded. "I would be honored." she said to him and smiled. Millian loved playing the piano...she always did when she was smaller, but now she rarely plays it.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 11-29-2010, 05:08 AM

"Both…" She said. "Some elves live mire modern in houses. Others take to our old roots and live in the trees. But it's becoming mire popular for our monarchs to have underground dwelings." Fumetsu said.

"Wonderful!" He said leading her over to the piano that was in his living room.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-30-2010, 02:13 AM

Kain listened to what she was saying and was surprised. "So....some of you live underground now?" he asked her and looked surprised. "That's new...I never knew that Elves lived underground." he said quietly.

Millian giggled and followed him to the living room where the beautiful piano waited for them. "It's beautiful..." she breathed.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 12-01-2010, 09:19 PM

"We don't....I mean were nod supposed too...but with all the humans and their destroying of trees and woods..." Fumetsu frowned sadly looking down, "It isn't like the olden days..."

Seth smiled patting the piano lovingly, "Thank you...I built her...." He smiled looking at Millian.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-02-2010, 04:52 AM

Kain listened and frowned a little. "I see...but you live in a house...I think that's better than a tree..." he said yo her and fiddled with his keys. "I am sorry to hear that your trees are being cut down though. Maybe we can plant some trees sometime to keep the number of trees balanced." he said and shrugged. "Just a thought." he said in a whisper.

Millian smiled back. "Your welcome." she said and was surprised to hear it was a girl. "Oh...it's a girl piano! What's her name?" she asked him as she tilted her head to the side.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 12-05-2010, 08:41 AM

Fumetsu smiled broadly, "That is a great idea!" She said happily.

"She doesn't have a name. I never found the perfect name for her." Seth said sadly.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-07-2010, 12:09 AM

Kain looked at her and shrugged. "Glad I could help...we can start anytime...we just need some tree seeds to plant around randomly." he said to her.

Millian frowned. "Oh...well don't worry Seth, I'm sure you'll find her a name someday." she said to him and smiled cutely again.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 12-09-2010, 11:12 PM

She nodded thoughtfully, "we could go by my people and get some seeds...." She said smiling at him.

"I think I might have..." He replied with a smile as he sat down to play.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-10-2010, 02:46 AM

"I don't think your elven people would like a demon in their turf." he said to her and shook his head. "You can go and get the seeds...I'll wait here." he instructed.

Millian smiled as she watched him get ready to play the piano. She was so excited and couldn't wait to hear him play.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 12-12-2010, 11:14 PM

Fumetsu frowned shaking her head, "That's a good point...." She nodded slowly getting up to go get some seeds.

He smiled as he began to play a slow melodic song.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-12-2010, 11:27 PM

Kain watched her leave and sighed once she was gone. While he waited, he began to eat a sandwich he made and looked out his window at the woods.

Millian gasped once he began to play and smiled widely. The song was slow and sounded a little sad, but it was beautiful.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 12-16-2010, 02:43 AM

Soon Fumetsu was back with several bags of seeds. "Hey Kain..." She smiled, "I have the seeds...."

Seth hummed along as he played as the piece slowed down hitting it's last note. "Did you like it?" Seth asked.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-16-2010, 03:32 AM

Kain looked at Fumetsu and waved. "Hey...oh! That's good!" he said to her and looked outside. "When do you want to plant the seeds?" he asked her.

Millian smiled. "Yes Seth...I loved it actually!" she said and looked at him with her blue eyes. "You are a wonderful piano player!" she said to him and nodded in approval of what she said.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 12-21-2010, 02:44 AM

"Whenever you are free...." She smiled happily as she looked at Kain.

Seth smiled gently as he looked down embarassed, "Ah...thank...thank you....you are very kind..." He smiled looking at him.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-21-2010, 02:48 AM

Kain stood and looked at her. "Let's go then...I'm always free...just mostly deep in thought." he said to her.

Millian giggled. "You're welcome...and I'm only saying the truth." she said to him gently. "Can you play another one please?" she asked him as she looked at him with her big blue eyes.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 12-22-2010, 11:07 PM

Fumetsu smiled and nodded as she stood up heading outside humming happily.

Seth smiled widely and nodded, "Very well...." He said with a smile as he began to play this time a more up beat song this time.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-22-2010, 11:49 PM

Kain yawned quietly as he began to follow her outside to the forest. "Where should we plant the first seed?" he asked her.

Millian smiled and was very happy as Seth began to play the new song.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 12-23-2010, 12:26 AM

Fumetsu thought for a moment looking around as her eyes glittered. With a slender hand she pointed, "There!" She said skipping over to it.

Seth watched Millian happily as he played the song.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-23-2010, 01:09 AM

Kain nodded and walked over to where she was. "Okay then...let's make the hole..." he said to her and knealt down to start digging a small hole.

Millian smiled over at him and loved the music he was playing.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 12-23-2010, 01:27 AM

She kneeled beside him softly as she began to dig with a grin.

Seth smiled as he finished playing.