Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 02-21-2011, 07:36 AM

Jordan slept soundly after Kiyiya's arms had wrapped around him. Too soon, it felt like, the heat moved away, and the white male shifted, waking. "Kiyiya?" He questioned groggily, turning his head to find the male above him, looking down. Jordan paused, unsure of what to say or do. Without him bidding it to, his mind wandered, and his eyes darted to the male's lips. His own were licked quickly, before his eyes returned to Kiyiya's, questioning him.

artbabe33445
*^_^*

Old 02-21-2011, 07:43 AM

Kiyiya looked down at the white man and felt his pulse rise at the sight of Jordan licking his lips. He longeded to kiss the man as he had in his dream. ‘No I cannot his culture does not allow it and he would hate me.’

“I am alright Deheeya, I just had a dream that pulled me from my sleep. Let us rest again, it is not time to be awake.” He laid back down and hoped that the solder would resume their sleeping arrangements with Kiyiya holding him close.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 02-21-2011, 07:46 AM

The male quelled the disappointment, but nodded and laid back down, stretching out in an invitation to Kiyiya. Perhaps, even if he allowed the action to occur, Kiyiya would regret it. He doubted the Indians would, despite what Kiyiya was telling him about the open love, like one of their own loving a white man.

artbabe33445
*^_^*

Old 02-21-2011, 07:51 AM

“Deheeya, Jordan…did you every have feelings for another man?” Kiyiya could still feel a tension in the air, there had to be more. Could this white man see beyond their races and see what the brave had seen. He looked down at the man in his arms and felt his heart speed up. “I would like to kiss you please…”

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 02-21-2011, 07:55 AM

Jordan's heart sped up at the first question, and his eyes widened slightly, before he shifted to look at the man. "N-no. I've never liked anyone to be truthful..." His words stopped when Kiyiya spoke again. Once again, he licked his lips quickly, and shivered. It was exciting, to think about, but everything his society had drummed into him denied it. And still...Jordan wanted to feel the Indian's lips on his own.

He hesitated for a long moment, before nodding, unaable to speak.

artbabe33445
*^_^*

Old 02-21-2011, 08:02 AM

He pulled the man up further on his chest and touched their lips together. Kiyiya ran his hands up and down the slender back of the white man and moaned at the sensation.

The kiss was gentle and explortitory. The Brave wanted Jordan to be completely comfortable and safe. Pulled back and looked into the deep blue eyes of the soldier and smiled. “Thank you Deheeya.”

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 02-21-2011, 08:07 AM

The man was trembling and allowed the Indian to move him. He shut his eyes, expecting the touch. He didn't expect the feelings that came with them. The sensation was amazing, and sent shockwaves down his body. That, combined with the man's hand roaming gently over his back drew a moan from Jordan.

Soon, he was returning the kiss, clearly fairly inexperianced. Too soon, Kiyiya had pulled away, and Jordan opened his eyes. It took a moment for words to register, and he closed his open mouth. "T-thank you. That..." He paused, before finishing lamely, "Was nice..."

artbabe33445
*^_^*

Old 02-22-2011, 12:31 AM

Kiyiya smiled at Jordan’s awkwardness and cupped his cheek. “You are very handsome Deheeya.” He leaned upward and brought their lips together in a deep kiss. The brave traced his cheek and jaw. The brave could feel himself falling more and more into the deep blue eyes of the man in his arm. He started to kiss down Jordan’s neck and ran his hands through the hair so unlike his own.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 02-22-2011, 03:07 AM

The second kiss suprised Jordan and he gasped against the man's lips. Kiyiya was kissing him more, leaving ordan's lips throbbing and open. His hands were roaming, and it didn't seem like Jordan wanted to control them. They gripped the Indian's shoulders, then gently scratched down his back, only to run up te male's chest. "Kiyi...ya..." He moaned, tilting his head back. "We shouldn't...I shouldn't...B-but, God how I want to..."

artbabe33445
*^_^*

Old 02-22-2011, 03:41 AM

“My Deheeya, don’t think just feel…let all of these sensations wash over you.” The brave laid the man back on the bear skin the embers have little light, but the brave could see the beautiful form of his soon to be lover. Kiyiya leaned over him and started to kiss Jordan all over his face. Gentle butterfly kisses peppered the face of the young kachada. The brave followed his kisses with deeper exploratory kisses on Jordan’s lips. His hands were busy as well, feeling the planes and angles of the white mans body. His muscles were firm, yet his skin was soft like a worn leather.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 02-22-2011, 03:51 AM

Jordan felt like he was in Heaven. Kiyiya shifted, laying on the fur, and the white male shifted with him. He hesitated, sitting up to look down at the male. Gently, his hands roamed the man's face, tracing the shadowed planes. It was strange, accepting these emotions when he'd been taught they were bad...they went against God's way...

Jordan jerked back, away from the man, and shook his head. "N-no...we need to stop Kiyiya! T-this isn't natural!"

artbabe33445
*^_^*

Old 02-22-2011, 04:07 AM

Kiyiya could see the fear in Jordan’s eyes and pulled away giving the man his space, “Deheeya, please be calm…It is alright…forgive me I…I was to rash.” It hurt the brave dearly to turn his back on Jordan, but the look of fear and the fact that he respected the man made him turn and focus on the dead fire. He got it burning again, and turned back to the kachada. “I am sorry Jordan…I did not mean to upset you…”

Kiyiya debated on whether or not he should dress in his leathers and leave the man in peace. He started to dress again…

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 02-22-2011, 04:17 AM

"Don't be." Jordan stated, shaking his head. "It's just as much my fault as it is yours." He glanced over, "Don't...don't...go, please?" He questioned, staring back to the fire. "It's just a sin, for me to want you. And you're just a heathen, so you don't know what sins are. But, I do, so I'd burn in hell...."

"Plus." He glanced nervously over. "Plus, I can't get too attached to you, anyway. I'll need to go home soon."

artbabe33445
*^_^*

Old 02-22-2011, 04:29 AM

Kiyiya had felt a glimmer of hope when he was asked to stay, but then there was that word, heathen. He could feel his jaw set into a frown. “I am not a heathen, Jordan. I am a Nachia, and a man same as you. It is your people who are the heathen. They promise peace, but when they want more land they kill my people.” Kiyiya’s hands formed fists and he started to curse. He could feel his heart breaking as he was told that Jordan planned to leave soon.

“I…I need to walk outside. Stay here Jordan…” Kiyiya left the tepee and headed for his horse in the field by the camp. He whistled shrilly for his horse and jumped on bareback as the large grey mare stopped near him.

“Let us ride Wannee, I need to forget…” The brave headed for the open field and he set the horse into a fast gallop.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 02-22-2011, 05:31 AM

The white man stared into the fire while the Indian left. It was good that Kiyiya didn't like him now. It would make it just a bit easier to get away.

He resented the order, and as soon as the man had gone, Jordan poked his head out, watching him move. His feelings were wrong. The Indian didn't know any better. But, it would stop Jordan from being condemned. He had to find a way back, and he had to do it quickly. He moved into the teepee, quickly locating cured strips of meat and vegtables of some kind. He shoved them into some kind of basket he found, before starting out of the room.

artbabe33445
*^_^*

Old 02-22-2011, 10:59 PM

Kiyiya rode Wanee over the meadow and stopped after they were both out of breath. He got off the horse and leaned against her shoulder. The horse nickered and turned her head towards he master. He patted her velvet nose and tried to even out his breathing, stopping the tears. The brave forced down any latent emotions and started to curse in his native tounge.

The stupid kachada, stupid, stupid…why would the great spirit have his soul partner be a man that could never love him. He looked out to the camp a few yards away and could see movement. Since it was night the camp should have been quite. Kiyiya would be this bow he new who was slinking around the camp. He leapt back on his horse and charged for the circle of tepees.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 02-23-2011, 12:10 AM

Jordan was making his way out of the teepee, and starting towards a tied horse quietly. He was glancing around, making sure his advances went unnoticed, however, he didn't hear the stealthy indian moving towards the camp.

artbabe33445
*^_^*

Old 02-23-2011, 01:19 AM

Jumping from his horse at Kiyiya tackled the man to the ground. “Jordan what are you doing? Are you stealing from the tribe?” He got up from the ground and stood over the man. He shook his head in disgust. “You are foolish Jordan. After all we saved you from the Commanche, you would steal from us!”

Kiyiya untied the horse that Jordan was going for, “Take it and leave…you will be dead by sunrise. Besides the Commanche this area is home to the Crow Tribe and many great hunters.” He could feel tears of anger well up in his eyes. He trust the reigns into Jordan’s hand. He got into the soldier’s face his dark eyes full of wrath.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 02-23-2011, 01:26 AM

"Borrowing!" Jordan grunted as he stood back up, and brushed himself off. He stood awkwardly at Kiyiya ranted and yelled, avoiding looking at the Indian. "I can't...you make me feel...so strange. I...I..I'll be fine." He nodded, moving to mount the horse.

artbabe33445
*^_^*

Old 02-23-2011, 01:41 AM

Kiyiya felt as if his chest were being ripped open by the paws of a bear. The brave knew that not only his happiness, but the safety of the his people depended on this man. He reached up and pulled Jordan in for one long and deep kiss. Kiyiya pulled back and looked into the bright blue eyes. “Stay please Deheeya.”

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 02-23-2011, 01:45 AM

God, those lips again. They pressed against his own and drew a moan from the white man. Before he could realize what he was doing, he was gripping the other male. "I...I can't." He repeated when the man drew away, without opening his eyes. "You make me feel such strange, bad things."

artbabe33445
*^_^*

Old 02-23-2011, 01:53 AM

He touched the face of the soldier and traced his cheek bones. “Deheeya, the things that you feel are not bad. Do not let them make you run from what you want. I care about you…deeply. You cannot tell me that this does not feel right.” He kissed his soldier again and cradled his head.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 02-23-2011, 01:59 AM

Jordan whimpered softly, but thoughts of fleeing seemed to leave his mind. For now. "I-it feels right, but it goes against God. Kiyiya..." He faltered, and looked away, "You wouldn't understand at all. I'll...stay...just a bit longer, okay? I don't want anything to do with these people, and I will go home soon, understand?"

artbabe33445
*^_^*

Old 02-23-2011, 02:09 AM

Kiyiya smiled, “Alright Deheeya.” Inside Kiyiya was elated at the thought of having Jordan there with him even if it could only bee fore a few days. The brave started to formulate a plan that would keep Jordan with him. He took Jordan’s hand and squeezed it in comfort. “Come back to the tepee, let us go back to bed. Only sleep I promise.” He reached his hand up to the soldier.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 02-23-2011, 02:18 AM

Jordan nodded, tying the horse next to the other one. He let himself be guided back to the teepee, and moved to the skin. This time, however, he eagerly stripped himself of his shirt and pants, laying down with a sigh. He laid his arm next to him, waiting for his Ind-Kiyiya to lay with him.