Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-07-2011, 09:17 PM

With a swish and flick of his wand and a words said he wrapped a towel around Lavi's finger to keep it from bleeding out. "Proffer Sprout can I take him to the hospital wing?" Mathew made his way to Lavi pick up the tip of the finger in a plastic bag. Proffer Sprout heard the scream then Mathew words. "Very well" She said to Mathew then to the rest of the class. "Lets continued." It was like she really was not fazed by this at all as long as it was taken care of. "Come on Lavi lets get you all patch up."

(i'll post my class list too)

Shame_
RP Stalker
Send a message via Yahoo to Shame_

Old 03-07-2011, 09:32 PM

((>.> Might save room if you put it on your profiles, dude XD)

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 03-07-2011, 10:24 PM

Shadow had just shrugged at Mat's words. He never did plan on losing any of his limbs and or bones. So it was pointless to him regardless. Maybe to others it was good, but for him it was just another annoying thing on his must do list. He hadn't even noticed the other boy until a girl started screaming her head off. All because a little bit of blood. He winced and groaned. Make her shut up.. he thought, giving a look to her. That worked. "You really need to take him to the hospital wing because of a simple cut?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. It was a simple thing really. Easily mended with a spell.

( Posted mine up! <3 )

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-07-2011, 10:29 PM

Mathew could easily of fixed it he just wanted to get Lavi alone. He winked to Shadow. "Of course" Also it got him out of a bording class. He placed one of Lavi's sleepy arms around his neck to walk with him. "Waneta come." He smirked as he started to take Lavi out of the class room.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-07-2011, 10:40 PM

(i did put it on my profile but i wantted everyone to see it since normally no one goes to the first page anymore)

Lavi just looked blankly at Mathew, it was like he wasn't even there as he unconicously doing his work, the only thing that stopped him was when one of his room mates touched his arm and pushed him towards the door. He stumbled a few times before he slowly, dragged his feet to the door, completely unaware of anything going on around him, just part of the curse that decided to kick in at a bad time.

Shame_
RP Stalker

Old 03-07-2011, 10:57 PM

((Lol I have to go back because I can never remember the right colors for Kawayou's hair and eyes XD I keep thinking his HAIR is purple, but it's not >.>))

Kawayou paid careful attention in class, though it was hard to do when you had unfamiliar faces worrying over you, just because they could. He waved them all away, and tried to pay attention. It didn't take long for class to be over, and Kawayou grabbed his things, heading off with the rest of the masses to his third class.

KAwayou wandered into charms and glanced around, not seeing any familiar faces. Ah well, this was a chance to make new friends, if new friends came to him, that is.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-07-2011, 11:05 PM

(you know you could have him see Lavi and Mathew walking pass hagrids hut or something)

Shame_
RP Stalker

Old 03-08-2011, 01:02 AM

((But they're going to the clinic?? And Mathais hair ish being wild > 3 <))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-08-2011, 03:13 AM

(very true but the are or were in herbology so yea)

Shame_
RP Stalker

Old 03-08-2011, 03:37 AM

((>.> But I got Charms now D8))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-08-2011, 03:42 AM

(hmm true >.>)

Shame_
RP Stalker

Old 03-08-2011, 03:43 AM

((lol see them later ^^))

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 03-08-2011, 03:56 AM

Shadow shook his head as he packed up his things. "Nah." he said, shrugging. He didn't want to go and tag along with the two. It would be extremely boring. To just watch him get his finger fixed. He had some studying to do for his next class. Thankfully he had nothing to do now. As he walked toward the castle, he looked slightly bored. There hadn't been any real pranks just yet. Only those that peeves had done to the first years. He wanted to do something to amuse himself, but what?

( What's a good prank to do to a charms class? >w> )

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-08-2011, 04:10 AM

Mathew smiled as he walked the older male to the nurse's wing. "So why you lose your focus you could have lost more then your finger tip." Mathew watched the sleeper male as he walked helping to the wing. He wonder what was making he so sleepy and out of it what tiger it this time he need to know. Soon they had got to the nurse.

Shame_
RP Stalker

Old 03-08-2011, 04:24 AM

((No idea >.> Oh yea, I'm caught up on Crimson Spell ^^ And I read the Proff keeps live Fairies, so I added that in there. Could perhaps release them?))

Kawayou wandered into the class, smiling at the little fairies that adorned the room, then to the very short teacher of his House. "Hello again, Professor Flitwick!" he said, sitting down with his book. He heard the light giggle of one of the trapped fairies, and sent her a little wave with his fingers, wiggling them as she did the same.

Last edited by Shame_; 03-08-2011 at 04:29 AM..

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-08-2011, 04:41 AM

Lavi still had a blank look on his face, he blinked a few times before he was back to normal, that was when he looked down at Mathew, then feeling a slight sting inhis finger he looked downat it to find it wrapped up. "Huh? What is going on? What happened?" he asked as he continued to follow Mathew but he was walking on his own now as he adjusted his hat and looked around lazily, to help figure out where they were at.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-08-2011, 04:46 AM

"You don't remember cutting off your own finger tip." He just shook his head. "Your an odd one there. Lets get that finger tip reattach there." Mathew got Lavi to see on the bed and waved over the nurse. Then Mathew sat next to Lavi. "what going on with you its like you totally spaced out."

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 03-08-2011, 04:50 AM

Once he arrived at the castle, he noticed that the class for Charms had already begun. He smirked lightly before he tilted his head. He had to have a reason for being in there. Ah, that could be something. He entered the Charms class and walked up to the professor. All the while though, he took note of the things in the classroom. Oh good, there were fairies today. This would be fun. He asked the professor for a simple spell he had forgotten about over the summer and then smiled politely as he received it. Good. "Thank you. Have a nice day, and I'll see you later." he commented before turning back and going out the door. Though as he headed out, he pulled out his wand a little discreetly and muttered a spell to unlock all the cages. It was low enough that only those closest to him could hear him, and they were probably going to be distracted by the newly released creatures.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-08-2011, 05:02 AM

"Oh so that is why it stings." Lvi mumbled as he unwrapped the towel and stared at his missing finger tip, it was kind of funny to seea finger with the part that had the nail on it missing. Tha was when Pomfery started to take care of his wound, listening to what was being said. "Nothing, i am always like this." he said as he shrugged his shoulders like it was no big deal, but the fact was he wasn't always like this, he was more energetic once, was actually quit good at quidditch and was going to join but then the fight with his brother happened and he couldn't join.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-08-2011, 05:44 AM

He gave the finger tip to Madam Pomfery and stay next to the boy. "That hard to believe your always like this." He looked over the boy. "I have to say your a pretty bad liar there." He just shook his head. "I can tell just by reading your body language those it dose sound like some thing you don't want to talk about." He shrugged watching the nurse do her thing on Lavi.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-08-2011, 08:41 PM

"How would you know if i am a liar or not when you don't even know me." Lavi said to him as he narrowed his eyes, he was not exactly happy about this at the moment, this boy being so nosy about what is wrong with him. He wiggled his finger once it was done being put together and a bandage was wrapped around it in case it bleed a little bit, looking at the guy from the corner of his eye before he stood up. "You don't know me other then my name.....so you have no right trying to figure me out." he said to him in cool calm voice, that was slightly low as he spoke, he then shoved his hands inhis pockets and made his way towards Hagrid's.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-08-2011, 09:22 PM

Mathew just smiled to Lavi. "I might not know you but I would like to know you." He wink to the boy as he got up. "So what is your name any way?" He smiled as he stood up seeing he was now fix. "So what your next class?"

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-08-2011, 09:56 PM

"Annoying." Lavi said as he rubbed the back of his neck and yawned some before he looked over towards the guy, his eyes narrowed some at him before he started to walk away. "If you must know i am going to Hagrid's and i already told you my name." he said to him as he grabbed his bag and left the room, slinging his bag over his oover his shoulders as he made his way slowly down stairs.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-09-2011, 03:44 AM

"So you had." He smiled "Sorry it most have been that confuzl(spell check) charm used on me." He laughed. "Some time I forget things like names." He just shrugged. "Sorry if I'm annoying you." He lower his head. "I'll leave you alone." He sadly walk off he really just wanted to get to know him to help the kid and it seem his aprocced was all wrong today. He headed to Charm class knowing he was already late for it due to helping the boy.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-09-2011, 04:07 AM

I think they all should have DA together

.................Year 6..............................Year 6............................Year 5.............................Year 5
............Lav's Classes...............Shadow's Classes...........Mathew's Classes...........Kawayou's Class
1'st...........Free......................Transfigu ration..............History of Magic (5).................Potions
2'nd.......Herbology.......................Herbology.. ................Herbology(6)..........Care of Magical Creatures
3'rd.Care of Magical Creatures.........Free........................Charms (5)..........................Charms
4'th......Double Potions..........Double Potions.............Double Potions (6)..................Herbology
5'th.............DA ...............................DA................. ................DA (6).........................DA (6)
6'th...........Lunch...........................Music...............................Lunch.............................Music
7'th..........Charms......................Astronom y..........Care of Magical Creatures(5)............Transfiguration
8'th.............Art ............................Charms................ ...Ancient Runes (5).............Ancient Runes 9'th.....Transfiguration...............Arithmancy...............Transfiguration (5)..............Arithmancy (6)
10'th.....History of Magic................Free.........................Divination (5)...................Divination
11'th......Apparition...................Apparition..... ......Astronomy at Midnight(5)......Astronomy at Midnight

Last edited by Ribe; 03-09-2011 at 10:42 PM..