X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 04-22-2010, 07:31 PM

"O..Oh.." Miyuku stuttered blushing, 'that was rather embarrassing' she thought to herself. "Sorry..I jumped to a conclusion Alexander..I fear its been much too long since I have trusted some one" Miyuku replied giggling as a blush crept onto her porcelain skin. Miyuku nodded agreeing following after him.

She stopped and turned around as the clock spoke and she silently bowed her head as if thanking him. She looked at Alexander, "would you like..to head back to the couch or would you rather be of too bed now?" she asked Alexander looking at him her head slightly titled and her mouth delicately open as she pondered.

[[Its okay ^ ^ and D'awwhz, you're sick? -hugs- Feel better soon ^ o ^]]

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 04-26-2010, 07:58 PM

[i'm trying =] ]

Alexander tilted his head looking at her, she was quite beautiful. He shook his head shaking that thought from his mind. She's a princess Alex, don't think like that. "I would kind of like to sleep to be honest. Hopefully I won't be a wolf when I wake up in the morning." Of course, the curse would never allow that until certain conditions were met; but Alexander wouldn't know that.

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 04-26-2010, 08:08 PM

[[Awwhz, ): I hate being sick SO much!]]

Miyuku was talking to the clock absent minded, she looked over at Alexander and nodded. Taking his arm softly she led him up, "Here I'll take you to your bedroom...just so you do not get lost" she said with a quick smile. She led him to her room and gently walked to the bed.

"You can sleep here and I will right in this room on the couch near the window if you need anything, I'm afraid we will have to share rooms till I get the other ones properly cleaned up" she told him with a light smile. She looked at him, "you know..you aren't as bad as you may think you are. After all, you are still the same Alexander to me, no matter your appearance" the girl said kindly to him.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 04-29-2010, 12:00 AM

If the wolf could blush he would have. He hadn't expected anything like this to happen. A princess sleeping in the same room as him. He who had accidentally murdered people. He shouldn't get this nice treatment from the pretty girl who was allowing him in her home. Alexander scowled at himself. He really was a monster. "Thank you Miyuku."

It was a kind reply as he climbed into the bed despite his sour feelings towards himself.

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 04-30-2010, 08:21 PM

Miyuku nodded as he started to lie down on the bed and rushed to get a blanket for herself. "Its my pleasure Alexander" Miyuku told him smiling warmly. She walked over to him and before she fell asleep herself she pet his head softly, smiling at him she walked over to the couch beside the window and yawned.

"If you need anything I'll be right...here" she said again with a small yawn.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 05-01-2010, 10:17 PM

(omg... i typed andrew again

Alexander nuzzled the pillow and nodded. "Thanks.." It was a reply that drifted in the volume as the pillow sank into him making him sleepy. He was drifting to sleep incredibly fast. "G'night." was the last thing he managed to mumble out before his wolf like whimpering snores sunk in to characterize his sleep.

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 05-02-2010, 01:42 PM

(Lol no worries xD and how are you feeling? Still sick :[)

Miyuku smiled and whispered quietly "your welcome". It had been so long since Miyuku had slept in her own room, she was usually to scared to be up here on her own. She climbed onto her day bed right side the window and sat, back propped up against the wall and her arms around her knees as she looked outside. She took the view in and smiledto herself as Alexanders quiet snores came to her ears.

Slowly the girl closed her eyes and sank into the perfect peaceful sleep. This night she didn't even have nightmares.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 05-02-2010, 09:35 PM

(just a cough now. )

Alexander woke in the morning to the annoying chatter of the two bickering inanimate objects. Why they were at it again he had no idea but god, no one should be able to sleep with them around. He stuck his head under a pillow and put his paws on top of it to hold it down. Barely acknowledging the fact they it was indeed still paws where his hands should be. His arm was stiff, but didn't hurt like it had the night before.

"The mere that we're awake means something is going to happen!"
"I only took a nap, pish posh."
"Look at the princess, she's not even the same age anymore."
"Hmph, doesn't mean anything."
"Of course it does! And he's the boy that's going to break the curse!"
"I don't believe it. It's not going to happen."

The conversation went on in hushed ...excited and bored/annoyed tones, back and forth between the two. Clearly something was up. But Alexander was so tired, and they were so irritating.

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 05-03-2010, 08:07 PM

(That's good to hear ^ ^)

Miyuku was still deep in sleep when she heard voices, the girl for a moment thought they were in her head and she was dreaming again. Lying there listening to the voices for a few minutes she realized that they were not actually in her head but outside of her room. Miyuku quickly got to her feet, but it was a bit too quick because as she made a turn for the door she feel and tripped.

The girl broke her fall and let out a little squeak before hitting the floor. Her legs had been wrapped around the blanket causing her to trip and fall. She looked up and saw Alexander shift her eyes widened, she kicked the blanket off and glared at it menacingly as if it was alive just like the clock and the candlestick.

Miyuku picked herself off of the floor quietly, making her way to the door. Pulling it open she looked down over the stairway rail, she frowned lightly. 'So they are at it again' she thought lightly. She sighed and shook her head as she watched the pair argue. She was just to tired to yell down at them, and she did not want to wake Alexander up just yet she deiced to let him sleep.

Her eyebrows arched when she heard something about a curse, she was lost in her thoughts but she was sure she had heard boy meaning Alexander, princess probably meaning her and the curse all in the same sentence, what could that possibly mean she wondered.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 05-04-2010, 04:11 AM

(feel free to control any of them. XD i'm just playing around.)

Alexander heard Miyuku squeak as she fell but only barely. The groggy effects of being just woken up still wearing on him. Finally he decided he had to get up, he shifted and moved out from under a blanket that he had apparently squirmed under in his sleep and trotted up to Miyuku who was still at the door. "Morning."

His stomach growled and he groaned. "They're at it again. I don't understand what they're saying, but they're so annoying." He rolled his eyes and nosed the door open so he could squeeze through. He than walked to the banister and looked down at them, his leg was still tender to walk on but he could now, the sleep had helped with that at least.

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 05-04-2010, 07:57 PM

(Okay ^ ^)

Miyuku turned back and looked at Alexander, she gave him a small shy smile. "Good morning, I am terribly sorry if I woke you up Alexander, I didn't mean to. I was going to let you sleep in a while longer, after all you have had a long night." She said gently with a smile and giggled as his stomach growled.

She held her own stomach to the thought of food, it seemed like a wonderful idea to her. Miyuku nodded as he said how they were bickering again. The clock and the candlestick had stopped their argument momentarily, they looked up and saw the princess and beast.

"Good morning Pri..Lady Miyuku and Sir Alexander" the clock said with a little bow, quickly refraining from calling Miyuku a princess and Alexander the beast. The candlestick just looked up at both of them with a playful, rather mischievous smirk on his face.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 05-06-2010, 05:32 PM

"Good morning talking and moving inanimate objects. How are you today?" He nodded his head in their direction, as if accepting their greeting. It was odd of him to do since the night before their had been some kind of tension. He just felt like it was the right thing to do at that moment.

Before waiting for their answer he moved gingerly down the steps to the landing that they were on. And out of curiosity he asked the candlestick a question. "Why do you have such a wicked look on your face?"

I wonder if they have names or if I just call them candle and clock or something...

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 05-12-2010, 11:40 PM

[[Sorry for taking so long but I was really sick and I haven't been on in like 2-3 days]]

The candle looked up at the beast, "Good morning Sir. Alexander" he said a bit too cheeky. The clock was used to being cheeky and a joker. "We are fine sir, and how may you and the princess be on such a fine early morning?" the clock replied politely, his princess had told him to behave and that was enough for him to obey even though she didn't remember anything she was still princess.

"A wicked grin? No my dear sir I am just happy that the princess and you are finally here together" the candle said with an exaggerated movement of his arm. What was the candle sticks real intentions? No one knew.

The clock looked up again and gave a half bow, "I am afraid we have not introduced our selves, I" the clock said pointing to himself "am Cogsworth and he" Cogsworth worth said pointing at the candlestick with quite a disgusted look on his face "is Lumiere" Cogsworth gave a small bow to formally finish the introductions.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 05-14-2010, 02:55 PM

(its no problem, i've had some strange days lately to.)

"Here together..." What was he fated to turn into a dangerous wolf and stumble into the house of a princess. Sorry a castle, Alex thought bitterly. How had this happened?

"Well hi there Lumiere, Cogsworth." He lowered his head in a kind of bow back to them. Again, he didn't know why but it felt right.

(and i have writers block for the moment.. gah. and they're funny looking when they change back. XD)

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 05-25-2010, 07:35 PM

[[Sorry for leaving you hanging again I've been really busy with my final exams >_________<]]

Miyuku's eyebrows raised as the candlestick spoke his words. She looked over at Alexander 'so is it my fault this man is a wolf?' she thought horrified. Miyuku's eyes widened and she whispered a sorry directed towards Alexander, she had meant to say it in her head but had spoken the words out loud instead.

She nodded towards Lumiere and Cogsworth giving them a little courtesy. Miyuku opened her mouth to speak but her voice was barely audible so she cleared her throat and spoke again, "are there more...people turned into household objects like you two?" she wondered curiously.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 05-26-2010, 02:47 PM

(It's okay, I've been really busy packing and getting read to move. It's pretty crazy, and means that I'm losing internet for a week or so. )

Alexander took the sorry with a nod, though he didn't realize why she had said sorry. "Don't worry about it, you didn't know you were a princess." He was still watching the living inanimate objects in front of him. Alexander's ears flattened hearing another noise a little way off.

Cogsworth looked agast, "Of course there are more of us, we would not leave a princess with only two servants. There are maids and cooks and all sorts of others who are willing to help you with whatever you need."

Lumiere had heard the same noise that Alexander did and was doing his typical little french laugh when a little feather duster went by and he went off down the hall chasing the giggling female.

"Stop Lumiere, I'm cleaning. We 'ave been asleep for a long time! Ahhh"

Alexander if he could have would have raised an eyebrow at this as he watched the...couple? move further and further down the hall. "Is he... was that a feather duster and a candlestick." His mouth hung open slightly trying to piece that together, "BUt they...that would never work. They're... right..right. They used to be human. "

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 06-27-2010, 11:42 PM

Miyuku stuttered and looked down, blushing deeply. She took Alexandre's arm gently, "maybe we should go down? Get something to eat, you must be very hungry after..the incident" Miyuku told him with a gentle smile.

"Maids..and cooks?" Miyuku asked surprised. 'Oh, thats why I've been hearing things shift around in the kitchen' Miyuku thought to herself her mouth shaped like an 'O' as she wondered about other things.

Miyuku leaned over the edge as she saw the candle stick chase a feather duster, she lost her footing and gave a little silent yelp as she tripped and quickly regained her footing, she gave an innocent cough and hoped that Alexander had not seen her be clumsy and almost kill herself by tripping down the stairs.

Miyuku giggled softly at Alexanders exclamation at the two animated objects chasing each other. Right then she heard a small almost squeaky voice, and at the same time she heard Cogsworth screaming "LUMIERE! GET BACK HERE THIS INSTANT!".

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 07-02-2010, 06:24 PM

"Oh goodness, I was thinking of them as life things..." Alexander's tail fell between his legs in shame, which is when he became aware of his tail. And he quickly turned around to look at it. "This thing is going to drive me nuts." He mumbled resisting the urge to chase it.

"Food?" He was immediately sitting down wagging his tail looking up at her, "I'd love some food!"

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 07-05-2010, 12:11 AM

Miyuku giggled, "you'll probably get used to it! Don't worry, I'm sure we'll find a way to turn you back to normal Alexander" Miyuku told him smiling. But inside she wasn't sure how they were going to get him back to normal, she shook her head and looked back up at him.

Miyuku took Alexander's arm and led him downstairs. "Sit and I'll get you some food" she told him gently, before heading to the kitchen she looked at Alexander "so, what would you like for breakfast?" Miyuku asked him her eye brows raised and her thoughts wandering.

Miyuku was busy thinking when she felt something bumping against her leg. To her amazement when she looked down she saw it was a tiny tea cup a bit bigger than her thumb, she scooped up the tiny tea cup and looked at it in amazement. "Why..hello there and who might you be?" she asked the small little cup gently.

In a tiny almost scared little voice it replied "My name is Chip princess! And I'm your own little cup!" he squeaked as he spoke which caused Miyuku to giggle out of awe. "Well, its a pleasure to meet you chip" she smiled and gently set the tiny little cup down on the table beside Alexander.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 07-06-2010, 06:35 PM

"I have to break the curse to get back to normal. or something like that. though I have no idea what the wolf was talking about." After a moments thought he added, "I hate wolves." Alexander moved to stand up and was able to manage it for a second before he went back on all fours.

"Looks like I can't stand upright for awhile either." With a very wolf like grin that looked rather scary but wasn't meant that way, he followed Miyuku down the stairs.

"I would love some meat." He had a huge craving for meat, his head swiveled and immedietly fell to the side questioning towards the little cup. He lowered his head so he was staring directly across the table at eye level with it. "Hello little cup, er chip."

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 07-06-2010, 06:46 PM

Miyuku looked at Alexander and sighed, "I..I'm so sorry..this is all my fault, if I'd never asked you to help me.." Miyuku said softly drifting off. She looked at Alexander with sad eyes, she sighed again this time she shook her head after as if clearing her mind of all the unwanted thoughts in there.

She smiled gently, "here lets see if we can fix that" she took Alexander's hand gently and put it on her shoulders. "Try...leaning your weight against me and stand there for awhile, maybe that might help you. After all, it wouldn't be very nice if you forgot how to walk" Miyuku told him worried.

"Meat? Hmm..I wonder if we have any.." the girl have muttered to herself as she still held onto Alexander. She looked up and blushed, she had just realized how much more of a giant he was in his furry form. She suddenly felt so small next to him, she gave a quiet nervous giggle.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 07-06-2010, 06:59 PM

The strange haunches of wolves legs made Alexander quite shaky as he stood up holding onto Miyuku's shoulder. "It's not your fault Miyuku. Don't worry about that." He closed his eyes to focus on just staying up, maybe that would work. Something had to work after all.

Alexander raised his head flicking his ears listening to the sounds of the castle. They were so much more distinct, than he sniffed. Those were amazing to! If only he could see in color still. He was sure they would be bright and vibrant. His entire body seemed to relax as he stood there. "I'm sure you do." For a brief moment he felt like he was human again, but it was in his head. He lowered his head to face her, and he could feel himself smiling inside.

"Everything will be all right again." Than he let go of her shoulder, "Let's get food!" Than he lowered to all fours and bounded into the kitchen following his nose, tail wagging like a playful pups.

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 07-06-2010, 07:18 PM

Alexander was heavier in his wolf form than he looked. She frowned, "no matter how many times you tell me that, it is my fault and you cannot deny it Alexander." Miyuku told him shaking her head.

Miyuku giggled as she watched his ears flick. She wondered how it was to be..a wolf..non-human any more. When their eyes met Miyuku laughed, for the first time in a long time she had truly felt happy and warm. The princess wasn't lonely any more, she had friends and this was the greatest feeling she had gotten in a while.

Miyuku laughed and scooped up her dress delicately before running off after Alexander. "Hmm..let us see what we have here" Miyuku rummaged through the dry rack and found some dry meat. "Umm..before you eat this Alexander, I have no idea how old this meat is.." she then sniffed it and frowned. "It smells alright" Miyuku said to herself. She then held out a little piece and chewed it, she wasn't taking any chances with food. She then held out a little piece for Alexander, "here tell me if you think its okay.." Miyuku made a small face.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 07-06-2010, 07:53 PM

Alexander sniffed the meat and tilted his head, "It smells okay. Kind of funny, but not like bad meat." He bit off a piece and than his eyes widened. "The funny smelling stuff is whatever is on it that keeps it good as dried meat." Than he realized that the wolf was now thoroughly part of him. He wolfed laughter, "Well this is a fun experience."

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 07-06-2010, 08:03 PM

Miyuku nodded, "alright if you say so" Miyuku told him shrugging. She grabbed the meat basket and set it down on a counter beside her. Grabbing a plate she put two pieces of meat on the plate, she then grabbed a fork turning back to Alexander she smiled, "alright then would you like anything else?" Miyuku asked him gently.

She looked down at the fork she had grabbed and gave Alexander a guilty smile. "Umm..Alexander, how exactly are you going to eat this?" Miyuku asked him frowning.