Klaw
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-12-2008, 02:42 PM

November smiled, closely watching Reikishi walk around, then watching him read."You blush alot, you know that?" He giggled.

Makoto nodded "I'm fine.." he said, giggling girlishly and backing up against the pillows.

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Kyoki_Hinote Send a message via MSN to Kyoki_Hinote

Old 02-13-2008, 11:58 AM

"Eh?" Reikishi looked up from his book, blinking owlishly. "O-Oh... Reikishi-kun doesn't mean to..."

Alphonse stared at Makoto, unable to find what was so funny. "Um... Okay, if you're sure..."

Klaw
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-13-2008, 03:08 PM

November laughed "I don't mind..It's cute."

Makoto sighed happily and layed back, squealing a bit."He kissed me~" he whispered to himself, giggling.

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 02-13-2008, 11:54 PM

That, of course, caused Reikishi to blush even more. "Thanks, November-sama..."

Alphonse just continued to look confused, not understanding what Makoto was going on about at all.

Klaw
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-14-2008, 12:11 AM

Makoto giggled again and smiled at what he thought was Alphonse, but turned out to be just a wall and he blushed very deep blue, wiggling his cute little gray-green toes in his socks

November smiled and layed back, continuing to watch Reikishi.

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 02-14-2008, 12:40 AM

Alphonse laughed good-naturedly at that, sitting on the bed next to Makoto. He moved really close to the zombie so that their sides touched; that way, he would know where he was.

Reikishi read on obliviously, unnoticing of the way November stared at him.

Klaw
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-14-2008, 01:06 AM

Makoto blushed "Don't tell me I'm facing the wrong way, I hate it when I do that."

November giggled "Soo..what are you reading?"

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 02-14-2008, 11:01 AM

"Yeah, you are. I'm over here." Alphonse answered, reaching out to turn Makoto around so the zombie was facing him.

"Wh-Wha?" Reikishi startled, having been absorbed in the book. "O-Oh... Reikishi-kun is reading a cookbook. It's filled with recipes Reikishi-kun has never seen before!" He replied, his voice filling with wonder. "Reikishi-kun would love to try and cook them!"

Klaw
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-14-2008, 02:13 PM

November smiled sweetly "You're free to try them, if you'd like.I like trying new things.."

Makoto blushed and looked towards Alphonse "S-sorry.I can't tell where you are sometimes.."

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 02-14-2008, 09:51 PM

"Reikishi-kun would be happy to!" Reikishi answered, turning back to the cookbook.

"It's okay! It's not your fault." Alphonse pecked the boy on the cheek in a friendly manner, smiling widely.

Klaw
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-15-2008, 04:44 PM

"I'm glad that you just happened to come here for shelter from the storm..And I hope you never leave." November said, smiling very sweetly.

Makoto squealed again and blushed deep, deep blue, giggling.

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 02-16-2008, 08:15 PM

Reikishi smiled sweetly back. "Reikishi-kun would love to stay with November-sama. Reikishi-kun has no reason to leave..." He trailed off, blushing again.

Alphonse really didn't get it. It was just a kiss on the cheek. Did people still do that to friends? "Um... You don't think it's weird that I do that, do you? I mean, I don't want to be weird or anything...

Klaw
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-17-2008, 01:18 AM

November smiled "Good..If it's too awkward sleeping with me, eventually we can get you a room..the one right beside mine, maybe."

"N-n-no.." Makoto shook his head and blushed "It just makes me giggle..I like it..I'm not used to being kissed..

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 02-17-2008, 05:41 AM

"Reikishi-kun would not mind sleeping with November-sama, if November-sama does not mind sharing November-sama's bed." The zombie answered, a lock of green hair falling in front of his face.

"Oh, okay! I do a lot of... um, old-fashioned things I guess... I mean, sometimes I'll do or say something and people look at me weird and don't get it, so I just wanted to make sure." Alphonse tried to explain, but only ended up rambling.

(( Look at this cute picture my koi drew of Reikishi! x3 ))

Klaw
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-17-2008, 01:50 PM

(aww.X3)

"I don't mind sharing..I do get lonely at night.." November said, giggling.

Makoto giggled "It's alright.I don't mind.." he said, trying to kiss Alphonse's cheek and ending up hitting his lips.

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 02-17-2008, 06:13 PM

Reikishi nodded, smiling brightly. "Then Reikishi-kun would be happy to stay with November-sama."

Whatever blood he had in him rose to his cheeks at the kiss, and even though it started as an accident... It certainly didn't end like that.

Being a vampire, Alphonse was a creature of lust, awkward personality or not. That kiss was his first in a very long time and his first instinct was to deepen it. Lost in the moment, he followed that instinct. Gentle, pale hands cupped the zombie's face, calmly and softly stroking the cherubic cheeks, running his hands through the other's hair.

Klaw
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-17-2008, 08:08 PM

November smiled back "Thank you..you can still have that other room to put your things in, though.you know, to keep your clothes in, any of your hobby-type things in, you know, your personal stuff."

Makoto blushed more and clinged onto Alphonse's chest, nearly fainting at Alphonse's reaction to his mis-aimed kiss.

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 02-18-2008, 05:21 PM

"Oh... Reikishi-kun doesn't have anything..." The zombie smiled sheepishly, fidgeting in the chair. It was true, he had showed up with nothing but the clothes on his back.

Alphonse groaned; Makoto tasted like dark chocolate, rich and delicious. Now that he had started, it would be near impossible to stop. Gentle hands moved down the zombie's neck and moved down to his shirt, slipping under it and stroking the soft skin of Makoto's chest.

Klaw
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-18-2008, 05:37 PM

"Eventually ou'll have stuff, since you found a place to stay, right?" November said, smiling.

Makoto blushed more and moaned, leaning against the pillows."A-Alphonse-kun..You're going really fast.."

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 02-18-2008, 06:38 PM

"W-Well... Maybe... but Reikishi-kun doesn't have any money to buy things." Reikishi played with the book in his hands nervously.

Makoto's words seemed to wake Alphonse from his lust-filled daze. He blinked, clouded-over eyes clearing. "Oh! Oh, I'm sorry! I-I don't know what came over me, I... uh..." He backed away from the zombie, flustered and confused.

Klaw
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-18-2008, 06:48 PM

"That's alright.." November smiled "I'll buy you things..

"It's alright..I liked it." Makoto blushed and giggled, pulling Alphonse towards him gently.

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 02-18-2008, 07:02 PM

"N-November-sama doesn't have to do that!" Reikishi spazzed, biting his bottom lip.

A tiny moan escaped Alphonse as he was pulled forward. He bit his bottom lip, winced, then released it. His fangs had elongated.

For vampires, sex and feeding went together like soup and a spoon. You couldn't really have the former without the latter. Biting was so wrapped up with sex that just a little bit of sexual pleasure was enough to make a vampire's fangs grow, ready to bite. Alphonse was already on a downward spiral to losing control, and when had Makoto smelled so good? The zombie smelled like pure sex and heat rushed down to Alphonse's groin at the scent.

Klaw
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-18-2008, 07:07 PM

November smiled "I don't mind..I like being nice..

"Just don't go TOO fast..Cuddling first..I'm not ready for anything serious yet.." Makoto said shyly, blushing the deepest blue he ever had in his life.

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 02-18-2008, 07:16 PM

"I-Is November-sama sure?" Reikishi asked, looking up at the vampire shyly.

"I... um... What if I lose control again? You don't want me to go fast, but I don't know if I can not go fast..." Alphonse rambled on, half-sure he wasn't making any sense.

Klaw
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-18-2008, 07:19 PM

November nodded "I don't mind at all.."

Makoto made an adorable little face "Y-you wouldn't..Rape me, would you?" He said sort of nervously, curling up against the pillows.