sharkite
Teh Pirate >:D

Old 02-16-2009, 03:21 AM

Vienn grinned and chuckled to herself. "I'm sure one more misfit won't make much of a difference." She quickly glanced at Kiel before looking back to the nymph. "You can come with us. But I don't know why you'd want to." Vienn shook her head. "Do you have a name?"

Richinator
Send a message via MSN to Richinator

Old 02-16-2009, 03:44 AM

After Richie's acceptance Richie checked out his room. It was close to the map room and had a view of Bowerstone in the distance. It was almost evening the sun was already setting soon it would be time for dinner. Richie put on his apprentice robes and headed to the dinner hall to see if dinner was ready yet.

Le-Blanc
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-16-2009, 06:22 AM

Denielle walked allong the stone path leading out into the forest. "oh..I'm Danielle the red sister" she paused for a minute and turned around and started to fly backwards. "nymphs in this forest aren't a very close family. I hardly know them because they normally hang around the other parts of the woods. The guild is interesting. I use to hear a story about a hero." She paused again and looked down at the gnome "oh and Nerpen looks like he's able to wake up and come to his sences soon"

Prince Peroxide
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-16-2009, 08:33 PM

Kiel continued to walk, he looked down at Nerpen the gnome and shook him. Nerpen let out a small scream and then moaned as he was completely dizzy. "nah he won't try anything on us, he's got no more powers" Kiel chuckled "well Danielle we can take you to the guild but you sound like you want to be a hero. We'll need you to see the guild mistress Theresa.

sharkite

Old 02-17-2009, 01:23 AM

((My creativity is at an all-time low right now -_-))

Vienn skipped ahead, suddenly in a happier mood, and started humming an old lullaby her father had sang to her when she was a child. "What kinda name is Nerpen anyway?" A gnomish name I suppose. Soon the bridge came into sight, with a bunch of wasp bodies lying on the ground. "Did we do that?" Vienn frowned. "What a mess."

Le-Blanc
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-17-2009, 01:37 AM

Danielle landed on top the bridge and looked down at the wasps. "I can clean this up" she said as the smiled and started waving her pain brush around. The dead corpses of the wasps slowly started to twitck and soon they took on normal movement. They flew up above the bridge and down the river. Suddenly they dropped as Danielle broke the spell. The remains of the wasps had been washed down stream. "we must be close...I'm a little exited" giggle Danielle.

Prince Peroxide
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-17-2009, 01:48 AM

Kiel watched Danielle cast her spell and followed her wond movements. He was somewhat impressed. As he was crossing the bridge he stopped and looked down at the old brick. He grabbed something on the ground and picked it up. "hey it's the bolt I shot at one of these things from before, looks in good shape" Kiel fastened the bolt to a slot on his bow and continued on.

sharkite

Old 02-17-2009, 02:51 AM

Vienn shrugged and continued onto the bridge. "Thanks. I don't like messes." She paused in the middle of the bridge and leaned on the wall part overlooking the stream. "I don't often take the time... to relax," she said idly. "It's kindof nice." She gazed down at her reflection and sighed.

Richinator

Old 02-17-2009, 04:13 AM

Along his way to the dining hall Richie stopped at the weapon shop. *Time to spend what I earned these years of harvest. Richie walked into the shop and was greeted by the shopkeeper. after that he started to browse. Richie picked up a longsword too light for his liking. Second was a black axe but axes weren't his style. The shopkeeper was getting a little annoyed. "Well if a sword was too light and the axe isn't your style the only weapon that would fit you best is a Zanbato." The shopkeeper took out a little pamphlet showing what it was. The blade was big and heavy which would usually take three men to use. "I think I'll take that" "Well it's your money. but we have none in stock it will probably take a week for it to come in." "I can wait. here's the money." Richie handed him the money and then left for the dining hall.

Prince Peroxide
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-17-2009, 06:10 AM

Kiel looked back to see Vienn looking into the stream. He sunk back to the bridge and close behind her. He grabbed her shoulders quickly shifted them forward and pulled back! "saved your life!" he as before laughing.

sharkite

Old 02-17-2009, 10:07 PM

"GAH!" Vienn turned around and wasn't sure whether to growl or laugh. In the end she did a mixture of both and said "If I had fallen in the river you would have had something coming for you. Come on," she turned and nodded her head towards the entrance to the forest. "We'd better get going so that we can be back before it gets dark."

Le-Blanc
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-18-2009, 12:17 AM

Danielle giggled at Kiels prank as it was somewhat amusing to watch "yeah I agree, the trolls will come as soon as there is no more sunlight" Danielle fluttered up and started to fly down the path.

Prince Peroxide
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-18-2009, 12:33 AM

Kiel laughed at his own antics "yeah lets get out of here, I bet there's a huge reward waiting for us, also we're the first students that made it out of here" Kiel then became impressed by the progress they had made. He walked down the path and at last saw the small clearing floored with well cared grass. He could also see some of the lanterns that were lit.

Richinator

Old 02-18-2009, 01:41 AM

Richie entered the dinner hall and took a seat by the bar. "I'd like a small meal and some ale please" "Right away sir" replied the tender. The beer was immediately brought to him while the meal was going to take a little longer. *Man I cant wait to start training tomorrow*

sharkite

Old 02-18-2009, 03:18 AM

"Hah. I wonder if that crowd that was betting on us is still there or if they've given up on us by now." The impatience of youth. Vienn walked up to the opening and peered out, seeing a few people camped around the path around a small fire. "Hmm. Guess some did have faith in us after all." She stepped out into the open and walked over to the group without them noticing her. "Sup?" The lot of them jumped and turned around in surprise. As soon as they saw who it was, the smallest of the group ran off in the direction of the Guild.

Le-Blanc
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-18-2009, 03:45 AM

Danielle looked around the guild. "wow, this place is huge." yet she was some what scared at what other people would think if her. She then saw the handfull of apprentaces sitting. "these people were betting on your survival?" she laughed a little. She found it quite ironic because some creatures inside the woods sometimes dare others to go to the guild.

Prince Peroxide
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-18-2009, 04:04 AM

NPC Theresa

Back in the dining hall a few students were rushing outside. Theresa had slowly made her way there also. She approached the two heroes and nymph. "ahhh...just as I have foreseen, the guild woods is a true test for an apprentice. Don't be surprised if the rest of the guild starts exploring those woods. Kiel, I trust that you have solved the riddle of your letter, and Vienn. I knew you would come here seeking reward such is the way of a hero. Lastly Danielle; your own curiosity led you here. How would you like be become the first ever Nymph hero?" the old woman lightly laughed. She pulled out three small sacks of gold and tossed them to the three. "oh and before I leave, there's someone I'd like you to meet, he's from Okevale...As for Nerpen, I shall take him"Kiel handed Nerpen over to Theresa.

Quest Complete

Rewards

Vienn: 100 Renown, 100 Gold, 200 General Exp
Extra: 100 General Exp (killing wasps) 100 will Exp (subduing Nerpen)
~~~~~~~
Kiel: 100 Renown, 100 Gold, 200 General Exp
Extra: 100 General Exp (killing wasps) 100 will Exp (subduing Nerpen)
~~~~~~~
Danielle:100 Renown, 100 Gold, 200 General Exp
~~~~~~~

Richinator

Old 02-18-2009, 04:06 AM

(( Hey check this comic out http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=119))
Richie's meal arrived just as the the group came in and from the looks of it they came from some sort of woods. Over in the corner he heard two hero's arguing "I swear I'm the fastest person in the guild." and the other replied "No I am." Richie gave a small laugh and said to himself "I bet I'm faster then them both"

Last edited by Richinator; 02-18-2009 at 04:24 AM..

sharkite

Old 02-18-2009, 07:37 PM

"Gooooold!" Vienn purred. Now to find more, she thought with a glint in her eye. I wonder what I should buy, loiving this life of luxury. "Well, I guess if you say so, I must be a hero," she grinned evilly and bowed to Theresa. "You said you'd like to introduce us to someone?" Meet who? Who would we possibly need to meet that wasn't here before we left? Vienn pondered with a curious and somewhat unhappy expression on her face.

//How do I use experience? =/
(I'd like to upgrade Guile)//

Le-Blanc
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-18-2009, 11:56 PM

Danielle was a little unprepared to catch the bag given her size. She caught on to the string and struggled as she tried to stay in the air whild holding the bag of gold. She finally got control of herself and tied the bag to her side. Theresa had walked away leaving her with unanswered questions. 'So I'm a hero now?'she thought to herself.

Prince Peroxide
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-19-2009, 12:10 AM

Kiel caught the bag with a single hand and stuffed it in his pocket. He turned to everyone "ahh how about that eh" he said with a smile. Suddenly he looked down at his gut as it rumbled a little. "hey you guys want to go get something to eat?" he asked.
((post in ooc after your post ♦Blades , ♦Health ♦Toughness ))

sharkite

Old 02-19-2009, 03:16 AM

Vienn smiled a little wistfully at the woods and said "Well, it was fun while it lasted. I suppose they'll still be tentative about it for a while though." She looked at Kiel and then looked down at her own stomach as it mirrored his. "What happened to that 'Elves can last forever on a single seed' stuff you were spewing out before?" She glared at him suspiciously. "I would have thought it should last longer than a few hours."

((♦Guile))

Prince Peroxide
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-19-2009, 03:33 AM

Kiel thought to himself, "must be the smell" he exclaimed as he walked inside the dining hall. He suddenly stopped, "woah...this is better then during breakfast time" there was nearly twice as much food on the table as well as in the hands of servants. The hall was fully lit up and almost every seat was full. There was a long line of people formed at the bar counter. The room was also loud and full of conversation. "so this is dinner!?"

Richinator

Old 02-19-2009, 03:56 AM

Richie was already finished half of his meal at the bar. This is some good food. Do we always have good meals like this everyday?" "Well of course sire only the best for heroes in training. Richie started to feel at home. "Another beer please.

Tom6823

Old 02-19-2009, 04:15 AM

Rowan walked into the dining hall. "Ah yes, I'm starved!" Rowan had been here a little while now. He was pretty familiar with the guild grounds at this point. Rowan walked over to the table and forced his way into a seat. He then started grabbing some food left and right from dishes being passed around. "I wonder if I should continue my training tonight?" Just then Rowan started hearing some talk about two new guild apprentices entering into the guild woods and coming out with a gnome and a nymph. The nymph apparently joined the guild as well. "I hadn't thought about going into the woods yet because of the rumors about it. Either those rumors are exaggerated or those apprentices are very good. Oh well." He thought out loud just before taking a very large bite from a large drumstick.