Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-30-2012, 04:15 AM

Todd looked up and cleared his throat."I'll go next.My name is Todd Hideaki, my element is air and in my free time I enjoy drawing painting,flying and reading." He said, his voice completely devoid of emotion.
After Todd spoke up, Gemini raised her hand."h-hello.my name is Gemini Kazane Starr.m-my element is fire, and my f-favorite things to do are reading, listening to music, watching the sky at night and helping people.I love animals,nature, breezy autumn days and boys." She said, her voice quiet and shy.

Last edited by Gemini; 01-30-2012 at 04:18 AM..

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-30-2012, 06:35 PM

Finx and anna stood together. "Finx sunfara element water things I liked to do in my spare time....read I guess." "Annabell Sunfara element air me and finx are twins In my spare time I like to joust." they sat down together they did everything together it was just something they couldn't control. "Oh and I like girls so if any girl doesn't want me flirting with them just say so and we'll be friends." finx rolled her eyes at her sisters statement she had already annouced to the class once that she liked girls why would she need to do it again?

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 01-30-2012, 08:11 PM

"Im Cycoris 'Shadow-slayer' Mason. Descendent of the Hlajimarch Fire-elementels." he said, shrugging. "I try to Practice Conjuration, and the Ancient Schools of Magic." he said.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-31-2012, 04:03 AM

Gemini raised her hand."Anna? I would prefer to just be friends.please." she said, blushing.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-31-2012, 08:41 PM

Anna smiled at gemini "Alright though it is a lose. You're very cute you know that." finx sunk further into her seat like she could escape threw the floor.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-02-2012, 03:05 AM

Likewise, Gemini blushed and sunk down as far as she could go.
Todd shook his head and kept his eyes to the front, trying not to be embarrassed for the girl.

Andraus

Old 02-02-2012, 03:16 PM

Cycoris had a flare of magic. A Flower in the back caught aflame.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-03-2012, 10:21 PM

Still sleeping soundly, Izzy chest rose with a deep rhythm, her breath flowing steadily. Because she couldn't understand words, she had little idea what was going on around her, but Cycoris's fire was clearly understood as accidental, which meant that it could grow out of control. Instantly, she asserted her power over it, causing it to flare in the progress, though it went out faster than they could blink once she had control. All the while, her sleep remained undisturbed.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-04-2012, 03:47 AM

Gemini started at the random flame, but it went out quickly.she shot a venomous glare at Cycoris, showing that she knew it was him and that she wasn't happy about the flower dieing- or being startled, for that matter.
Todd kept quiet, though he felt the subtle surge of power from Izzy when her subconscious mind put the fire out.finally he decided that she should be woken, and placed his hand over his mouth to yawn- all the while summoning a gentle breeze and whispering into it.he then put his hand down and sent the breeze directly to Izzy, letting it carry his secret message to her ears only: time to wake up. all in all it was an extremely difficult trick, but it only took a few seconds and he had found it useful over the years.he didn't know that it was a high level skill that most never mastered.

Last edited by Gemini; 02-04-2012 at 03:52 AM..

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-04-2012, 03:32 PM

((Hey, Gemini? Could you put an extra enter between paragraphs? It's just that they sort of run together. I read the top and half the bottom before I really realize that it's a different character sometimes. :sweat:))

Feeling the breeze tickle her ear, but still unable to hear anything, Izzy reached up and scratched at it. That turned out to be a mistake. She had hit her head on something when she fell, which meant that she had a massive bruise around her ear, which she just scratched. The reaction was immediate, her eyes widening open and filling with tears. That's not to say that she was crying, but with her size, it sort of looked like she would at any minute.

And then she saw Ms. Holland eyeing her with a bit of frustration. "What?" she asked, frowning as some of the other students chuckled. Instead of bothering with any of them, she turned to Todd for an answer, trusting him to supply one. He wasn't an idiot like so many of the other students. He could actually keep up with her, and didn't look at her like she was a crazy freak.

((Sorry Gothika, I just thought I'd mention your character to give you an opening to post. :) If you want me to change it, just ask. I really only went off of how a teacher would react to see a sleeping student on the first day.))

The-Black_King
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-04-2012, 05:11 PM

(so yes just to let you know I am watching ill post when something happens and my person is talked to)

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-05-2012, 02:46 AM

((Ok, sorry! Thanks for saying something, I hate when im doing something that makes people uncomfortable and not knowing it.))
Todd glanced at Izzy and sent a tiny folded crane flying in her direction while the teacher wasn't looking.with direction from his wind, it landed gently in front of her and unfolded to reveal a note that explained all that had happened while she was asleep.it was written in a code so that no one could read it,but he was sure she could figure it out easily.it was simple for someone of her intelligence.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-05-2012, 03:01 PM

Watching the crane land in front of her, Izzy was a bit puzzled at why Todd hadn't just said something. Still, she unfolded the note and skimmed it, deciphering the code rather easily. She had had a lot of practice with coded information and such over the course of her experiments, as she had coded every piece she had written with a different code. You'd have to break them all for any of them to make sense.

"I am Itzli Paendrag, though you can call me Izzy. I'm a fire elemental, and I like to read in my spare time," she said, fulfilling the directions that Todd had left on the note. Then she sat back down and looked over to Todd, mouthing a thank you. She still couldn't wait to get back to her experiments, however, and it showed in her fidgeting hands.

Andraus

Old 02-05-2012, 06:20 PM

Cycoris sucked in a deep breath. You could 'feel' magic starting to build up in him, despite the fact that he was trying to keep it contained.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-06-2012, 06:52 AM

Gemini noticed Cycoris having difficulty controlling his powers and flicked a note at him.on it was a simple statement: "transfer some to me, we'll control it together." She glanced at him and nodded, something in her eyes saying she knew what she was doing.

Todd nodded at Izzy, mouthing 'youre welcome' and then looking forward.class had to be starting officially soon, he was sure.he hoped so.sitting there doing nothing was getting on his nerves.

Andraus

Old 02-06-2012, 01:12 PM

Cycoris Tried to Transfer it. The magic, even in a Short Dose, was potent enough to knock the breath out of you.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-08-2012, 02:24 AM

Sighing at the commotion going on ine the classroom, Izzy rolled her eyes, tapping her pencil impatiently for the teacher to start the lesson. It was taking forever. If she wasn't careful, the bell would ring, and second period would start. At the very least, Anna had stopped flaunting her lesbianism, so that was a plus. Really, if the rest of the school year was going to turn out like it had on day one, Izzy probably wouldn't make it.

((Are we just going to skip ahead if Gothika doesn't post?))

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-08-2012, 02:53 AM

Gemini restrained her gasp from the initial shock of it, but held firm.it wasnt difficult after that.Gemini was strong, and had the capacity for plenty of stored energy.she nodded at him to continue- she was fine.

Andraus

Old 02-08-2012, 01:56 PM

He kept it up until he could hold it to Restraintable levels. The energy coming from him was still strong, but he wasent setting random things on fire now.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 02-09-2012, 01:32 AM

Finx shied away from him looking like a caged animal she glanced at her sister who shook her head no. Finx hissed slightly but stared straight ahead not looking at anyone or anything will her sister took in the diffrent people it seemed todd and izzy had already become friends will cycoris and gemini we're trying to control his power is seemed everyone had someone to count on.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-10-2012, 02:44 AM

Gemini took the power transferred to her and folded it nicely inside of her, tucking it away where she could access it later.she smiled over at Cycoris to let him know she was fine.her heard had calmed a bit, but not all the way.

Andraus

Old 02-10-2012, 04:25 AM

Cycoris put his head back, and breathed. what sucks about being a fire elemental, is that you rarly found outlits for your abilitys.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-12-2012, 04:26 AM

Gemini looked out the window, her thoughts turning to her parents and wondering how they were doing.

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 02-14-2012, 09:43 PM

((srry again))

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-15-2012, 08:41 AM

((Its cool.))