Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-28-2011, 03:10 AM

Blank, not knowing what was going on, continued to kiss Liz deeply.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 03-28-2011, 03:13 AM

Liz kissed him deeply and loved him so much and someone was knocking on the door really hard and loud and Liz looked at him and thought something bad was going to happen to them.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-28-2011, 03:42 AM

Blanki pulled away and told her to stay there. he then left and opened the door.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 03-28-2011, 03:45 AM

Liz stayed where she was, Liz went on the bed and fell right to sleep as well and didn't wake up for some reason and was sleeping as well.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-28-2011, 03:50 AM

When he saw who it was, he frowned. "What do you want?" he asked them.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-17-2011, 07:34 PM

The man looked at him and laughed "you don't know who I am I guess you are stupid when were both alive. I am Clear and I want the girl who you have in your room your lost love she is mine now give her to me now Blank." Clear was in love with Liz as well Clear died when she died fifty years ago and stayed in his grave for years but than Liz went to the house and said she was her and knew she was back and Clear want her back. Clear looked at him said "Give her to me she died cause of you so die again she is mine!"

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-17-2011, 08:17 PM

"Clear...you don't sound familiar...." he said and thought for a moment then shrugged. "Sorry...Liz is mine..I died for her and I would die again for her because I love her...now leave us alone...find yourself someone else!" he said and closed the door in clear's face. He then went back to Liz and smiled.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-17-2011, 08:25 PM

Clear looked at him and was so mad at him he was in the house and he was dead after all and he had a picture of three of them together and was behind him and saw Liz sleeping. "Take a look of this picture if it doesn't remember you but I know the truth Blank."

Liz was sleeping and was having a nice dream until something she saw in her dreams she saw three people having a nice time and it was Black and a guy and didn't know what it was until they fought and they fought in front of her and she went crying. Liz went after her and knew the room it was her room in her home and than she saw the girl hanging and she knew it was her many years ago and than Liz woke up and saw the man in her dream and knew something it was bad.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-17-2011, 09:14 PM

Blank looked at the photo but couldn't remember anything. "I'm sorry clear...but I can't remember anything." he said and handed the picture back. "Tell me then...what's the truth?" he asked him.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-17-2011, 09:30 PM

Clear was more mad than ever "you are stupid like always we....."

Liz looked at them and knew it "you both killed me didn't you. You both fought of the love for me but you Clear tried to kill blank but blank knocked you out and went to look for her but it was too late she killed herself she killed herself just cause she didn't want her friends to fight over her but I am starting to thi9nk she liked you both as friends not as lovers." Liz looked at Blank and Clear but she doesn't likes clear She was in love with Blank and would do anything to be with him.

Clear was mad and sad as well "how would you know of that like how." Clear didn't know how she knew that even though she and her were the same.

Liz looked at them and said "I don't know it is like she wants me to tell you both she doesn't want you both she is in heaven now and all she wants is for you both to be happy and live in peace."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-06-2011, 03:44 PM

Blank looked at clear then at Li8z and held her close. "So she's okay....." he said and held her tightly in her arms. "I want to see her...." he said quietly.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-06-2011, 08:13 PM

Liz looked at him and cried a little bit and looked away and than looked at the sky and knew she was happy where she is and Liz cried for her. Liz knew they want her back and knew it to be true. Liz didn't look at them just looked at the night sky and just was lost in her thought she was in her mind. But than something was protecting a dark mist came and protecting her from them.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-06-2011, 09:11 PM

Blank looked at clear then at Liz. "Love...are you okay?" he asked her.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-07-2011, 02:49 AM

Liz looked at him her eyes black eyes and the dark mist taking over her "you don't want me you want her back than fine if you don't want me than I will do what she did 50 years kill myself." Liz was gone and her mind was gone for good. Liz will do the same thing what she did 50 years ago.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-08-2011, 06:29 PM

Blank bit back a curse and looked at clear. "Great...now we have to go find her!" he said and tried to think where she would go.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-08-2011, 08:24 PM

Clear looked at him and sigh "well think Blank where would she go and if she said is true than that means she is going to the place where she killed herself 50 years ago remember that room." Clear looked at him and he knew it was blank and his fault they both want her back from the dead but they knew if they want one the other must die and Clear wants Liz to be safe but have her in heaven to be at peace and knew that Blank doesn't care for Liz life. "I think it is your fault. You want Liz past self back don't you?"

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-08-2011, 09:01 PM

"I remember the room...and sure, everything is my fault....whatever! Yes...I miss the past Liz...I miss my first love." he said and sighed sadly.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-09-2011, 04:30 AM

Clear looked at him and sigh and said what he knew of this "if liz past self comes back from the dead that means Liz of this time must die or tell me Blank who do you pick to save Liz of the past or Liz of this time?" Clear wanted to know.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-12-2011, 03:34 PM

This was a real dilema and he didn't know how to answer. "I wish I could save them both...." he said and sighed sadly. "Come on clear....you need to help me find Liz!" he said.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-13-2011, 02:15 AM

Clear looked at him and nodded and said "alright lets go and if I might be right Liz would do the same thing she did 50 years ago and how you found her as well." Clear looked at him and said "you would you save Blank?" Clear ran with him trying to save Liz and I know Liz past self want her to stay on earth he knew she was in love with someone in heaven now.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-14-2011, 06:34 PM

"You want to know who I would save Clear? Well let me tell you..I'd save both of them if I could!" he said as he ran off with clear to the place they believed Liz would be at. "Now, why would Liz do this if she knows I love her?" he asked himself rather than Clear.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-22-2011, 08:27 PM

In black mind asking him why would Liz do this and how she knew it. A boy came to him in his mind and pointed at him and was him before he killed himself 50 years. "it is your fault that is making them both do this Liz is going to die just cause you want to see her again but Kin is happy that you are happy with Liz but if Liz dies you will do the samething over again so you have to pick your happiest or Kin if you pick happiest Liz will be saved but you pick Kin you will lose one and you will kill youself and be in the house forever and never seeing her again."

Liz was in the room waiting for the right time to do it and knew he life was in danger as well. Liz looked at the window and cried and wanted Blank to save her but she knew he loved Kin not her Liz had a gun with her and was going to kill herself soon.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-27-2011, 06:56 PM

Blank sighed and continued running. "Whatever...we just have to stop her!" he said and continued running. They soon reached the room and saw what she was doing. "LOVE!" he called to her and ran over to where she stood.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-27-2011, 07:02 PM

liz was ready to kill herself until she heard his voice and than she looked at him and didn't say anything. Liz looked at him and said "prove to me you want me still and I will stay." It was not Liz it was something that Blank must do on his own pick Liz or Kin.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-27-2011, 07:11 PM

"PT THAT GUN DOWN!" he yelled as he tried to take it from her.